Like a Pornstar (AOT) Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you learn to do this?" Bertolt asks with a concerned face. He leans on the dresser with his arms folded, watching Reiner tie me up on his bed.

"I told you; Marcel is into some crazy shit." Reiner says.

I moan as he touch between my legs, hand slippery from lube. Dragging down my balls to my ass, he presses inward. Easily, two of his middle fingers slid it thanks to our first round. The muscle clamps around his fingertips. The sudden filling felt so good. The lube made his fingers cold, but they were instantly warmed up by my body heat.

He pushes deeper, twisting and turning his wrist. My head falls back at that familiar rush. The newer feeling of my swelling cock against the metal left me with an edge. Like I was constantly ready to fall but the metal dangled me over. Urine spat out through the peehole onto the sheet. I drastic urge to push from Reiner's entire fist entering.

"MMMMPH!" I whimper hard, eyes rolling back. The fucking pressure building inside. That full feeling, my ass wants to shit his fist out. The more I push the deeper he goes. My entire waist down to my black toenails ached. Blood all around my body raced to my crotch. Erection bent into a molded, flaccid state prevented me from coming once more.

Reiner wasn't merciful, rotating his wrist painfully slow. My foot shook in the air. Tears rolling down my cheers. Pain turning into pleasure combined with the tight roping cutting off circulation. I was floating out my body. He took out his wrist to pull my cheeks further apart. Bertolt came closer, admiring my gape. It felt like I was shitting my insides out, and it felt amazing. I wanted more.

"Show me your insides." Reiner forces his fist back in. I wiggle gently muttering behind the gag. He pulls out leaving me grunting. I push as hard as I could. For sure I was getting hemorrhoids after this, but in the moment I didn't care. "Show me your insides, Eren." he said again, using both hands to hold open my anus.

"HUH! Uh, uh, UGH, UHHH!!!" I shook my head. "Aye cahhh... uh..."

"What was that?" He spoke into my ear as he punch inside me. I scream bloody murder. The intensity and velocity, I felt like I was going to black out. My hands curled. My whole dangling leg was shaking. I tried to lift myself off his force, but it ended up going deeper as I fell. Tears rushed out my rolling eyes and down my hot cheeks. My ass jiggle he went so fast. "Show me your insides." He rips out his fist, following was my inner walls after a long and hard grunt. A stream of piss created a puddle in the carpet. "That's right." He held apart my ass lips for a creamy rose to bud. The longer I released the denser the orgasm got.

"Amazing." Bertolt stood beside Reiner and slaps the bud, causing me to whip my head back and forth. "Dirty, dirty slut." I couldn't see what he was doing, I could only stare at the ceiling in a drunken daze.

Piss still spilled out of my me now on his shoe. He didn't budge until I heard jingling. That's when he dips behind me. "You wanna try him?"

"Um..." Bertolt says. A knock sounds on the door. We all freeze as another round comes. "Whose that?"

"Let me go see." Reiner leaves.

Bertolt comes by my side, sitting on the bed. "Are you okay?"

I smile. "I'm amazing, B."

"It looks so painful."

"It is, but the pain turns into pleasure. My pain tolerance is insanely high, so it just feels incredible to me." I rest my head on my arm. "You are free to do whatever you want. I know you have ideas."

"Of course I do. But, a lot of my ideas involve just watching."

"A voyeur?" My eyebrows rose.

"You can say that." His eyes lower.

The door shuts and Reiner comes back into the room. "Amazon." He drops the package on the bed.

I can't look down, so I ask, "What is it?"

"A camera." Reiner says. "I have this idea with you, Eren. Marcel and I already have some videos but, I was thinking you can join us."

"Join you with what?"

"Doing porn together."

I blink. "Reiner, I don't know about that."

"Just think about it?"

"Untie me." He does, coming over to my left first. Once I'm free, I sit on my ass and face both of them. "I don't know."

"Hey, it's okay, dude. But just think about it okay? I think you have potential; I wouldn't ask otherwise."

My eyes lower. "Alright, I'll think about it." I scratch at my arms. "You mind if we just smoke for a bit?"

"Sure, dude. Anything you want."

CHAPTER TWO

The Sugar Baby

I have been acting tough lately, smoking a lot of cigarettes lately. Unfortunately, inside I'm still a baby. I still love my mommy, though we don't talk like we used to. I still have weak spots in my head. I recognize I'm only nineteen and I still have a lot of maturing to do. That's why I want to cherish my youth until it runs out. I don't have much time to really live.

I'm vulnerable, loveable, and troubled, but I'm not a robot. Marina and The Diamonds taught me this lesson through this song. I play 'I Am Not A Robot' on full blast from hanging stereo. Coincidentally, I am smoking a cigarette. I'm also nude in my bed, enjoying the bare sunlight from my wide window. I blow smoke from my lungs as tears stream down my hot cheeks. However, a smile still breaks through the heartache.

A hot shower every morning to cleanse the filth of the previous night. I like it military style, soaking in soap as I scrub my face with a clinical acne mask. If I'm in the mood, I'd jack off. Today, I'm not. My cock is softer than my soul right now. Marina repeats the word 'sex' in my waterproof earbud, finally getting to the third chorus where she speaks to me again.

"All my life, I've felt it deep inside of me!" I rock my body with her wavering voice. "All this time, was fighting for what I believe." I sing with her, belting out, "All this time I've tried to hide what," my voice rises, "history has given me..." My head lowers under the stream of hot water. "Me."

I come out of the bathroom dressed in my new green tracksuit. It's silky and striking, matching with my new neon green high sneakers. I feel fly, scrolling through the playlist of Marina's album 'Electric Heart', struggling to choose what to play next in my ear. They all talk to me in some way. I mindlessly walk into the living room, flopping on the couch. Just as I got comfortable, Mom emerges from the open kitchen. She stops above me, tilting her head and staring. I pluck an earbud out, "What?"

"Where is your rent?"

"I have it, Ma. It's not payday yet."

"Oh, but you can buy new clothes when you're supposed to be paying rent?"

I sit up. "Ma, I have the money."

"Give it to me."

I stare back, biting my inner lip. "No."

"No?" Mom frowns, shaking her head in confusion. "What do you mean? You pay us to stay here."

"I pay Dad to stay here. He told me to only give him the rent money." My fingers bunch together. "Sorry, Ma. Go yell at Dad."

She leans in, snarling her teeth, "You're a fucking faggot, Eren."

"Woah!" My jaw drops. Mom just walks back to the kitchen, continuing to chop onions. I could only drop my jaw and stare wide eyed. Fury rides up my abdomen. My jaw clenches and my face tenses up. "Fucking..." I mumble. I can't yell back because it's not her.

Mom had her first stroke April 30th, 2012, the day Marina released 'Electric Heart'. She was not the same woman after. Before, she was sweet, attentive, and touched me lovingly. That day, I came home from school, and she was fine. Suddenly, while she was cooking dinner, she collapsed. Dad wasn't home yet from the hospital; a horrible car crash kept him over in the emergency room. I didn't know what to do, but I knew she wasn't okay when half her face drooped. The ambulance took way too long to come.

She had a blood clot in her brain. She was deprived of oxygen to her brain. Her brain attacked her physicality and personality. Mom recovered in a wheelchair with a brand-new bitchy persona. I thought I was mad all the time. I thought I was the one who needed help. Then it became my mom. Some days I wonder if younger me gave her a stroke. I was only eleven when she first had an hemorrhage in her brain. When she first changed.

I leave my parent's cape cod on the corner. The breeze is good. Sun shining on my face. I stretch before I skip down the cement steps. My Nikes slam on the concrete. I quicken my pace down the steep hill, passing kids on bikes and the elderly on their porches. At the bottom is a tea shop called 'The Black Leaf', owned by a previous supermodel named Captain Levi.

When I go inside, I'm welcomed by his wife, Petra Ackerman, a small redhead with a sassy attitude and a round belly. I smile at her, coming to the wooden counter to lean on. My eyes glance down at her stomach, unable to remember how far along she is. "Hey, Mama." I say with a celebrity grin to match hers. I take my shades off, continuing, "How are you two doing?"

"Ready for Furrah to come on out."

"You're how far now?"

"Twenty-nine weeks." She rubs her belly."

"Furrah... that's such an interesting name."

"He's named after Levi's late friend, Furlan. You know the story, yes?"

"Uh, he was killed by a mountain lion?"

She shakes her head. "I mean their friendship. Furlan was important to Levi, especially before the fame. His death changed Levi. I don't know if I can say for the better." Her green eyes wonders off.

"Why are you telling me this?"

They return to mine. "Because you are interested in Levi Ackerman, not just Captain Levi." She nods with a humph. "I appreciate that."

I nod back. "It's no problem, Pe--"

"Eren." A chainsaw voice calls from behind, startling me. I whip around with my hand on my pounding chest. The short man himself stands there with a broom. "Are you going to order something?"

My eyes roll back to his wife as I breathe, "I'll take a mocha express. Heavy on cream and espresso."

"No tea?"

I turn back. "I prefer coffee." I hear Petra shuffle to the back.

Levi stares with is dead, pointed eyes. Low and foreboding, they stab through mine. "You'd be the only one. This is a tea shop."

My head lowers. I pout, "But your coffee is so creamy, Levi."

His head lifts. Levi's lips are rosy, thick, and partially separated. He wore a simply white turtleneck with black slacks and vans, always dressed to impress himself. His hair is raven with an undercut, bang hanging over his low, thin, and arched eyebrows. Smooth, clear, pale skin over toned muscle. He is such a snack. "What else is creamy?"

I smile. "Your cu--"

"Honey, where is the espresso?" Petra emerges from the back. "I can't find the rest."

"We must be out than." Levi sets the broom on the round table.

"I'll get it for you." I lift off the counter.

"You're off the clock."

"I don't care. I have nothing to do today."

"Thank you, Eren!" Petra claps her hands together. "Get six bags of Lava Espresso Beans." She goes into the counter, counting thirty bucks to hand to me. "Medium roast."

"Okay." I take the money and shove it in my pants pocket.

"Thanks, Eren." Levi looks up to me.

I nod. "It's no problem."

xxx

I didn't remove my shades until I reach the coffee aisle at Costco. My meaty thighs have to squat to view the espresso. As I read the labels, I find Lava's product, reaching for two. By the third, I'm thrown off guard by a whistle. I whip my head back, seeing a man with a buzz cut examine my ass. His face is lit until he sees mine. He cringes, even jumping back.

"Geez, Eren!" He shakes his head. "I thought you were a girl."

"Stop whistling at girls, Connie. It's disrespectful."

"Hey, it's as a compliment. Your ass looks good, dude." He shrugs.

"Thanks, Connie." I go back to the espresso.

Connie Springer comes beside me, looking down and saying, "Coke keeps you up too."

"It also makes me manic." I crumple five bags in my arms, reaching for the last.

"You're already manic all the time."

I rise without problem, head falling towards him. "You got coke?"

"I do actually." His brown eyes glance around as he comes closer to whisper, "I have Molly too. And some other stuff."

"Shit... I still have to pay my parent's rent."

Connie grins abnormally. "I'm so glad I ran into you, dude. You're perfect." He laughs. "I get the munchies and I run into Eren Jaeger."

I cock my thick brow. "What am I perfect for?"

"Dude, with my supplier, I get discounts."

I tilt my head. "How much?"

"Half, motherfucker." He flashes his straight, pearly teeth. "Half."

I continue down the aisle. "Interesting."

"And," he follows, "you don't have to worry about getting your nails ripped off. These guys are good!"

"I do like my nails." I turn onto the main aisle. "Maybe."

"Maybe?" Connie comes around. "Eren, they don't care if you're gay."

My eyes widen at him. "Connie!"

He softens his face. "What? Everyone knows, Eren."

"It's still personal."

"They still don't care." He folds his arms. "Are you in?"

"In what?"

Connie mouths silently, "Dealing drugs."

I mouth back, "No."

His shoulders drop. "Don't be a loser again, Eren."

"I'm not a loser!" My face tenses.

He shrugs, eyes drifting away from mine. "Okay."

"Tch," I click my teeth. "Fuck you, Connie." I continue towards the massive line of the checkout.

Connie follows me to the register, staying silent until I swipe the espresso. "Will you come with me to a deal in Stohess? It's so easy and this guy's house is insane. He pays tips to whoever comes with me."

"He does?" I exhale. "Will you shut up if I go?" Connie rocks his head up and down. "Okay."

"Really?"

"If it'll shut you up. I'm not interested in being a thug, Connie." I pull the money out of my pocket.

"You will be."

xxx

The route is a familiar one-way freeway going North out of Shinganshia, exiting Marialand. We pass a mountain and reach farmland, passing by cows and barns ten over the speed limit. It has been an hour and we're just now reaching Trost. We have an hour to Stohess, Roseland.

I sink in my seat smoking a joint. Snoop Dogg adds to the high, his song 'Gin and Juice' creates a chill vibe. Connie gently takes the joint, popping it in the corner of his mouth. He rode low in his black Mustang, its engine roars through the flat greenery. He pulled off this 'thug' look well, even plays the role excellently. It was a facade at first, then it became a part of him. Not a single tattoo or piercing, his skin is virgin like his anus.

Once he hands the joint back, I ask, "Who is this guy?"

"His name is Darius Zackly." He smiles at the road. "A prestigious judge."

"A judge?! Of law?" My eyes widen.

"The highest, dude."

"You're dealing to a fucking judge?"

"He's crooked, Eren, but respected. He is leverage."

I see Trost in the distance. We pass the exit to take another going East. "I'm here as a guest."

"Sure thing." Connie snatches the joint and rocks his head. "I'm sippin' on gin and juice."

Connie's Mustang climbs the elegant hills of Stohess. Trees cover the outskirts of the tight city. Deep into the forest are mansions unseen, most sitting on a riverbank. He turns up a street, reaching a huge silver gate. Connie looks at me. "The code is zero-four-zero-nine." He puts in the code and a green light shines. The gate slides right and Connie zooms through. We pass a country club before diving back into trees. Every house is gated and far from the street. One sits far from the club and closest to the bank. He pulls in, stopping at another silver, but smaller, gate. No keypad, he has to push the big red button and wait.

"Hello?" An older gentleman answers.

"It's Connie." He looks at me. "I have a guest, too."

"Connie!" The man exclaims. "Come on in, my boy!" The gate clicks and slides left. Inside, we roll through a garden before reaching an actual castle. I stare in disbelief by its size, it blocks the sun with its high points.

"Cool, huh?" Connie nods.

"It's beautiful." I say as he pulls around a fountain. The double, two-story door unlatches. A tall, big-bellied man in suspenders emerges from the castle. He had a beard and glasses, tucking his thumbs under the bands. There's a cigarette in his smile and twinkle in his beady eyes. I get out, standing straight as the wind blows my hair. His smile fades upon seeing me.

"Oh my..."

Connie swings around the hood to stop next to me. "Sup, Zack!" He nudges me forward. "This is my friend, Eren."

"Eren Jaeger." Zack's smile returns.

My face cringes. "You know me?"

"I have your juvenile records from when I was appointed in Shinganshia." He takes the cigarette out his mouth. "Your face hasn't changed." His eyes scan down my body."

Connie breaks into a laugh, nearly skipping up the stairs. "It's nice to see you too, Zack." He pats his shoulder as he goes inside.

I begin to walk, not dragging my feet nor lowering my head. When we meet, he grins, flashing his fresh teeth. "And I know you're like me."

I lift my chin. "Am I that popular?"

"You're on your way, boy." Zack licks his lips. I blink and head inside. Connie found the living room behind the grand staircase, already rolling a fat blunt on the coffee table. Zack looks over his work as I plop next to him. "What is this called?"

"Titan Piss." Connie laughs. "I grew it myself. It's an indica with a kick."

"It smells nice." He squats on the couch.

"Dank. It smells dank."

"My mistake." His eyes stay on me. "Eren, how has life been treating you?"

I shrug, feeling my body clench. My legs pinch together, and I try to take a deep breath. "It's been going, I guess." My eyelids lower. I look over and ask, "Did we smoke this already?"

"Yeah. I want Zack to try it." He hands Zack the blunt.

"What's the kick?"

Connie looks at me. "A dash of Molly."

"Fuck you, Connie." I mumble a slur.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. I wasn't ready to take Molly today." My eyes wonder to a statue of a naked man.

"What is Molly?"

"Baby meth." I chuckle.

"That's one way to put it. It's a party drug, Zack."

"I like to party." Zack takes a lighter and inhales.

I rub my hands up my thighs. A urge to piss makes me clench them. "Why do you keep staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

Connie drops the blunt on the table, slowly eyeing me. I glance at him for half a second before returning to Zack. "Thanks?"

"I don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Yeah, that was weird." Connie picks up the blunt and smokes it.

"I'm just amazed by this guest you brought." He leans back, spreading his arms on the couch.

I found myself blushing, trying to hide behind my long hair. "You're being flattering."

"Do you have a partner?"

My head shakes. "I don't."

Connie frowns at me. "You're done with Mikasa?"

"Yeah..." My eyes lower.

"A girlfriend?" Zack nods. "Interesting."

"Ex-girlfriend." I rub my thighs. "Can I use your bathroom?"

"Down the hall to the right." He watches me rise and leave. "No snooping!" He shouts as I disappear into the maze.

The bathroom was easy to find, the first room down a small hallway across from his office. It's massive, decorated with fancy paintings of naked men. I really did have to pee. Once I did, I found myself staring out the double window. The weed is soothing my mind, allowing me to close my eyes. When I open them, I pull my pants up and flush the toilet. I stare at myself as I wash my hands. At the door, I open gently shutting off the light. However, I'm caught off guard by Zack leaning against the wall.

"Are you okay, Eren?" He asks with his head lowered.

"Yeah..." I shut the door behind me and fall against it.

"You look tired. Have you been sleeping?"

I nod fast. "Yup."

Zack smiles warmly. "You don't have to be scared around me."

"I'm not scared. I have anxiety."

"You have more than anxiety." He shakes his head. "None of it matters to me."