Like A Thief In The Night

Story Info
A Woman is stalked by an unlikely predator.
4.6k words
4.11
14.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch her as she walks, following closely behind. I take in her movements; the graceful way her hips swish, the way the mini skirt perches on them. Dressed like some slutty high schooler, with her tiny sweater that sits just above her navel...low cut, so the soft flesh of her breasts almost tumbles out each time she bends even the slightest. She finishes her look with a loosened tie, thigh high socks and loose pigtails. A real slut. And that's exactly what she likes to be seen as. Why else would she parade around like that? She loves that she draws everyone's eyes...the men and the women. And she does it so easy...I can feel the very heat of her even from this distance. Her sway draws my eyes, so hypnotic. The way her skirt rides up a little with each stride, just on the side she is stepping. I want to know what she has under there. I need to know. I draw closer to her as we head through the station gates. Arriving just in time to step through the doors before they closed. I smiled inwardly - the carriage was packed tighter than a virgin pussy.

I stood with my back pressed against the window as we left the station. She was stood right in front of me, not inches away. I could smell her perfume, mixed with the sweet smell of her sweat. Being taller, I was able to look over her shoulder; catching a sneaking glimpse of flesh each time the train rocked. I didn't need to worry about looking suspicious at this time of day...plus, she was one of those girls that was so far up her own ass, she noticed very little outside her own orbit. As the train stopped to let in more passengers, she was shoved roughly against my chest, pressed in by more people and unable to move away from me. I could feel her try to jerk away the moment her beautiful round ass made contact with my cock. All she did was succeed in getting herself pushed back further. I feigned a shocked gasp, loud enough just for her ears, that way when I started to move my hips, I could make it seem like I'm trying to hide myself, while simply burying myself firmly between her cheeks. We stayed that way until we reached her stop. Once off, I idled over to the coffee stand so that she wouldn't pay any mind to me getting off at the same stop. I watched her walk away; I wasn't worried about losing her. I had been doing this now for months. I knew her route and routine like my own.

I gave her a good head start before heading off, loving this time of day in the city. Not quite afternoon, not exactly evening, but that time in between, where everyone is so busy to get done with the day that you can slip through a crowd smoother than oil, with no one noticing you there. I'm just in time for the final leg of the journey, and while she makes her final stop at the wine shop next door to her apartment building, like she does every afternoon, I slip inside the building to get myself positioned. I race into the elevator and head to my desired floor, picturing her as she picks her usual bottle of wine. She has no idea how she will be enjoying that bottle tonight. I smile to myself as I lean behind the corner adjacent her apartment door, giving myself a clear run. I hear the elevator ding and the doors open. She hums as she walks, her headphones obscuring any noise I might make. She has her keys in her hand, and directly into my line of sight she now appears. She slides it into one lock of her apartment door...turns it, removes it...then the second lock...she slips it in, turns it and that is when I rush her, pushing against her as hard as I can, propelling us both through the doorway. Once in, I give an extra shove so she pinwheels forward, I take the keys from the door and slam it in one swift movement. Then I'm on her before she's gotten her bearings.

Putting my hand over her mouth I spin her, so that I'm pressed hard against her back, and I walk her to the couch. I can feel her heart pounding, I can smell the sweet, musty scent of her sweat as it beads at her hair line. Her breath on my hand as she pants in fear. I rub my lips over her ear lobe, let it drag along, breathing her in.

"I'm gonna remove my hand in a moment: if you scream or make any sudden movements, I will kill you. Do you understand?" At the sound of my voice her breath hitches: I'm not what she was expecting.

"Don't get any stupid ideas, either. I can crush this sweet, petite neck before you take your next breath." I squeeze her delicate throat tightly with my other hand.

I can feel her tears and snot start to run over my hand as she vigorously shows her agreement and understanding. I remove my hand from her throat and then my belt from around my waist. Looping it around her neck, I pull it tight.

"Don't fucking move unless I tell you to." And I remove my hand from her mouth.

I pull her over to the big ottoman in the centre of the room and push her to her knees. Pulling both arms behind her, I wrap her wrists in the laces I carried in my jeans pocket. Once her wrists are secured, I push her forward over the ottoman - knees on the floor, torso on the ottoman with her breasts and the rest of her just hanging over the edge. I remove her boots along with one of her thigh high socks. Once that was done, I straddled over her, and with a handful of her hair I pulled her head back until her mouth opened in a yelp; at which time I shoved half that sock in her wet little mouth. I dropped her head and stepped back, admiring her body, admiring my work. I flicked that slutty little skirt up over her ass, revealing the smallest little thong, I almost didn't see the point in her wearing it. I ran my hands over her beautiful tanned cheeks, gripping a globe in each hand, pulling them wide apart. MMmmm such a sweet little pucker. She begins to squirm and whimper, so I kick her legs apart and slap her inner thigh as hard as I can.

"Bitch, you will stay still. I'm the boss here right now, like it or not!" I push my crotch against her ass, hard,

"And I like it a lot," I whisper to her, as I push my thumb into her asshole and cradle her moist cunt at the same time. She struggles against me, thinking she has some chance.

"OK, we'll do it the fun way", I tell her, as I wriggle my thumb deeper into her ass and slide two fingers in her hot cunt, and with my other hand I grab her by the hair and pull her into a standing position.

"Ok, so you're gonna be pushy, we will just get to the fun part already huh!" I say as I reach for my bag of tricks.

I rummage for what I want, and finding them, I lay them out on the floor before knocking her ass down too.

Now if you'll indulge me, I want you to see what's basically one long strap, that connects to the ankle, runs up the side of her body, under her neck and down the other side of her body until it reaches her ankle. At her shoulders there are two more restraints; these I wrap around her wrists, tight. I close each ankle within a cuff, tightening the straps as tight as it would go. This in turn left her on her back, legs pulled straight up in the air, spread wide open. Welcoming. Wanting. With her wrists cuffed at her neck, she was at my mercy. I look at her, and she stares back at me absently - no idea who I am. But my appearance seems to have calmed her; she breathes deeply, trying to catch her breath. I guess I'm not that intimidating to look at: standing 5'5, I have green eyes, black hair that fell to my ass, a slender waist and E cup breasts, natural. She takes a breath, as if she's going to speak, to bargain with me. I smile at her and drop my jeans to the floor. Her smile falters, making mine grow bigger. If you don't naturally look intimidating, there are ways to compensate - like strapping on a 10-inch cock, thick as a can of soda. I hear her whimper, and my pussy heats up. I place myself beside her head. I take hold of my glorious cock and begin tapping it on her cheek...dragging it down along her jawline until I'm just below her bottom lip. I start slapping her face harder. I rummage in my bad for a bottle of lube and swipe it up, spurting a huge gob into my hand. I start fisting my cock, slow and steady, from the tip to the base of the shaft.

With her bound in position on the floor, I straddle her head, a knee on either side. She looks up at me, terrified, and before she can take another breath, I sit my pussy square on her face and tell her to start licking. She makes no move to do as she's been told, so I reach behind me and move my hand below the neck of her little jumper and into her bra, where I grab hold of that tight, hard nipple. Pinching hard, I give it a nice, sharp twist. I feel her tongue shoot out and start lapping at my pussy. So clear that she's more used to cock, I start to grind my pussy down hard on her tongue. I tell her if she doesn't get me wet, she'll be feeling me go in dry. Now she's putting in some effort. I guess the thought of my monster driving into her dry pussy was a terrifying thought. If only she knew, that's the least of her worries. I stand up briefly, just to change my position, and as I sit back down, my asshole is positioned over her pretty mouth with my heavy, thick cock pointed towards her tits.

"Open your mouth and put your tongue out," I say to her, "and if you stop before I tell you to, then I'm going to put this beautiful little thing on your clitoris," I tell her, as I open the hand holding the alligator like clip. Her Eyes widen in fear, and with a devious grin, I place the clip between my teeth, spread my thick ass cheeks wide and sit my sweet, tight asshole onto her lips. Her closed lips. I give her a moment, and then I reach forward and take hold of her exposed clit between two fingers, and as I begin to pinch, I feel her wet, hot tongue shoot up into my asshole. No preliminaries, this slut was straight up tongue fucking my asshole. I could feel my pussy heating up, so I pinched her clit a little harder, and she truly began to tongue fuck my ass in earnest. I could feel my orgasm building, my pussy beginning to drip down her chin, so I grabbed hold of her strapped up legs and I rode that bitches tongue to orgasm, and when I began to cum, I slid my asshole from her tongue and replaced it with my pussy: sliding both my wet fuck holes over her tongue, cumming all over her face, moaning like a whore in heat the entire time.

I stood on shaking legs and looked down at her -strapped up, her legs spread wide apart, revealing an extremely wet pussy, her face completely covered in my cum.

"Look at you," I sigh, exaggerating an exasperate tone as I stare at her.

She stares back at me, breathing heavily.

"You dirty slut," I scoff at her, "Look at that cunt, just dripping...you liked that. Well, you need to be cleaned up before we can go any further." As I'm saying these words to her, I lower myself once more over her face, this time spreading my pussy so that she may get every last drop of me as I release my bladder and piss all over her face, her hair and the carpet beneath her.

"Open your mouth, now!" And instantly she does. And without even being told, this dirty whore swallowed every drop that landed in her mouth. It was easy to see why she was so popular. Even when being raped, she was a willing participant, it seemed.

I stood up and walked around to that beautifully displayed rear end...with her legs strapped this way, her legs spread so wide that her juicy little cunt and tight asshole were open for my violation. I knelt there, positioned perfectly, my things against her ass cheeks, my cock resting on top of her almost hairless mound. I could feel the heat emanating from her holes, and I wanted to destroy them both. I took hold of my thick cock, feeling it pull inside my own cunt as I started sliding it up and down her dripping slit. The wetter she got, the further down I slid, and when the head of my slippery cock hit her asshole, her eyes shot open.

"Please, no! Not there." She cried in horror.

I smiled at her as I slid my cock back up to her slit, and pushed my thickness into her tight and dripping cunt.

"Not yet, you filthy whore," I whisper to her as she moans loudly, drowning out my words. I pump that cunt deep and hard, feeling the vibration in my end of the cock start to build another orgasm. I lean over her, my hands on her tits, holding them tightly as I work my hips harder and faster, fucking her deeper and deeper, and just before I cum, I pull out of her and stand up. She looks at me, confused, as I turn my back and head over to my bag once more. I take out a ball gag, and return to her. Placing it in her mouth and tying it tightly behind her head, I tell her that I am going to briefly release her legs - she is to roll over immediately, and raise her legs up over her behind. I don't need to threaten her this time. Once she is on her stomach, I restrain her ankles once more, along with her wrists: this leaves her in a hog-tied like position, but again with specific aim at spreading the legs wide apart, revealing her holes. I get a handful of lube and wipe it over her tight little pucker - rubbing in circles with my hand, slowly, until one finger remains, rubbing circles over that tightness. Pressing more firmly with each circle, until the tip of my index finger slips in, just to the first knuckle. I start making circles with my finger, pulling her asshole open as I dragged my finger round and round in increasingly wider circles. Once feeling her begin to loosen, I begin to finger fuck her slowly with my index finger. I can hear her breathing hitch behind the ball in her mouth, before she regains her composure some. Her composure is the last thing I want her to have. Still sliding my cock along her dripping pussy, I take hold of each pig-tail and wrap them around my hand.

"Like you did them just for me. " I mutter, slamming my hips forward, impaling her on the 10" of rubber that grinds against the inner walls of my own cunt at the same time. Each stroke and vibration making my own dripping slit quiver with the build-up of my next orgasm. Behind the rubber ball in her mouth, the slut was panting...she was damn near fucking drooling!

"You filthy fucking whore, here I am to hurt you and all the while your gagging for this treatment anyhow," I laugh as I jerk her pigtails, pulling her top half off the floor as I fucked her pussy harder. My orgasm was rising, rising...at the same time, I could hear her moans and grunts of pleasure. Slut was about to cum. Whipping my cock out of her cunt, I line the head of my cock up with the sweet, tight pucker of her forbidden hole.

Immediately she begins to thrash around - well, as much as one can thrash around when one is hogtied. I let go of her hair and grab her by the back of her petite neck, squeezing tightly, I slam her face into the carpet beneath us; pushing hard on her neck to hold her down, I lean forward, putting all my weight on the cock that sits resting on her little star, held in place in my own cunt, my keegles flexing madly. I ease off momentarily, smiling when I hear her breathe a sigh of relief, and reach for the squirt botte of lube laying nearby. I stick the nozzle in her asshole and squeeze a very liberal amount inside her anal passage. I know from experience the feelings going through her body right now, the urge to shit being the strongest feeling. I realign my cock at her entrance and start to move my hips and apply pressure. Slowly I feel myself start to sink into her anus - if I was unsure, I would be able to tell by the high pitch wheeze/squeal emanating from behind the ball gag. Taking hold of her cheeks, I slowly push myself into her resisting asshole, all the way in, util I am as close to her as I can be. And I stay there, listening to her gasp and try to squeal, panting like the bitch in heat that she is. Slowly I start to pull myself back, and almost cum just at the sight: an ass cheek in each hand, I have her spread wide open. Her asshole is so full of lube, that my cock just slides...out....in....out...in. I'm fucking mesmerised - so much so that I just start sawing away at that asshole. Hard. Fast.

And soon enough, I hear her squeals start to change. I feel her trying her hardest to push her ass back at me!! Back at my assaulting cock!! And fuck it makes my pussy flood. I try to stop it the moment I realise what's about to happen, but when I see there's no hope, I Just let go and unleash - thrusting myself as hard and as deep into her craving asshole as I can, I own that whore right then and there. And I pound that fuck hole like a woman possessed. The second she begins to scream out her orgasm behind the gag, I feel her cunt let go and squirt all over my cock and pussy, feel it dripping down my legs, feel her spasming on my cock like the impaled whore she is...and that's when I can hold on no longer. Fucking her hole in an absolute frenzy, my cunt just explodes.

I let myself fall on her back, driving the rubber cock into her ass, balls deep, as my pussy covers her ass in my cum. With the vibration from my end of the strap-on, my orgasm was not over, so, flush against her ass cheeks, I starting grinding my hips into her as hard as I could, driving that cock so far into her ass, it mut have felt like it was in her belly. And I just kept cumming, over and over again, jerking and thrusting my cock into her with each wave of ecstasy that hit me, my hands wrapped deep in her hair...and that's when I heard it...she was cumming just as fucking hard as me. If I had had any remaining fluids, I would have cum again. Instead, I cut hers short and puled my cock out of her asshole and kneeled behind her, surveying the damage.

Slightly gaping, her asshole was a deep red as I stretched her cheeks apart. Looking around me, I caught sight of the wine she had brought before coming home. Perfect. I stood and grabbed it, ripping off the foil and popping that fucker open. I took a swig and grimaced...fucking cheap cat piss in a bottle, but at least it had bubbles. I walked back over to her, admiring the spreading et patch on the carpet beneath her. I unstrapped her legs and positioned her perfectly - on her knees, ass high up in the air and her sweaty tits mashed into the floor. Once more I rummaged through my bag and found my 'Gape Glory' butt plug. Kneeled behind her, I grab one of her fleshy cheeks and pull it away from the other, revealing her still pretty hole. It's still gaping ever so slightly, so I figure lube is not necessary and thrust the plug into her hole. She squeals and arches up, and quicker than expected I grabbed her by the hair and planted her face ever so nicely back on the floor.

"Cunt, did I tell you to move?!" I hiss into her ear.

Vigorously she shakes her head and whimpers - cunt thinks because she enjoyed herself that she's good to go or something? Well, I guess it's time to re-educate her. I go back to my position behind her and pull out he plug, replacing it with the neck of the wine bottle. I tip it up and while I fill her asshole with wine I fuck it with the neck of the bottle, harder and harder until I was satisfied that she was prepped enough. I pulled the bottle out and lapped my tongue over her asshole...tasting her muskiness and the cheap wine and hearing the delicious gasp that escaped her,

"Huh.... cheap wine for a cheap whore," I say.

"Now slut, you're to keep all of that inside you until I say otherwise....Understand?"

As she begins to nod, I slide two fingers into her asshole and start to finger fuck her slowly. I see her eyes roll and hear her breath hitch, and I add a third, getting deeper with each stroke.

"I asked you if you understand, slut," I reprimand her and see her struggle to focus her eyes on me, nodding ever so slightly. I pull my fingers from her hole and tell her to stand up. With quivering legs, she obeys me, squeezing her cheeks together as hard as she can. Even so, I see a trickle begin to run down her legs, and as I stand, I trace my hand up the trail it's leaving to her assshole and jam my finger in.

12