Like A Thief In The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you to keep it all in," I say to her, and leading her by the hole, I walk her over to my bag. I take out a beautiful, thick 5 inch plug.

Releasing her hands from her neck, I tell her to hold her cheeks open, and when she complies with no argument, I push it into her ass.

Just listening to the way she grunts and puffs at the violation in her asshole makes my pussy begin to heat up again. I remove the double ended strap-on from my aching hole and tell her to get on her knees. Again she complies like a good little rape toy and I bend until I am eye level with her.

"I'm gonna take that gag out your mouth in a moment," I tell her. "if you want to be able to walk when this is over, you're not going to make a sound. You're going to please me now, you whore. And if you don't, your punishment will be violent and unpleasant. Got it?" her head nods inn confirmation as I stand up and remove her gag and untie her wrists. Turning around, I bend over so that my ass is at her eye level, and taking a cheek in each hand, I spread my phat ass wide, displaying my hot, tight fuck holes to her. She wastes no time this time around and began lapping at my pussy and dragging her wet tongue up to my asshole, circling and flickering over my tight star before pushing her way into my pucker and tongue fucking my hole with complete abandon. My pussy began to drip my juices down her chin and onto her lush tits that had found their way free of their restraints and sat one outside the neck of her jumper and one in. Bent over so far I could watch my pussy juice drip onto her tits and run down to her hard nipples, I could also see her fingering her own dripping cunt like a crazy woman with one hand while her other gripped my hip and pulled me as close as she could to reach her tongue further into my hot hole. I could see the hand she was using to fuck herself with was soaking with her juices.

"Get on your back now, slut," I order her, and as she lays on the carpet I squat my pussy over her face and start to fuck myself with my fingers.

"Fuck yourself, bitch." I tell her as I feel her arch her head up and swipe her tongue over my asshole, and I watch as she buries three of her fingers deep inside her cunt and starts fucking herself hard, all the while still swiping her tongue over my ass as I fuck my own hole. I feel a raging pressure build in my cunt and begin to stand as I squirt my orgasm all over her, aiming primarily for her face. She opens her mouth and swallows as much as she can, setting off her own orgasm and creating another huge wet patch on the carpet. I roll her over onto her stomach and drag her toward e into a doggy position, and pulling the plug from her asshole, I bury my tongue in her hole, feeling the cheap wine begins to leak out over my taste buds. I slide two fingers into her cunt and begin to finger fuck her while I continue my violation on her asshole. Suddenly she moans and yells that she's about to cum, so I double my efforts on her pussy. As she starts to cum, she starts to spray the wine from her asshole all over my tits. When I remove my fingers, she spins around and starts licking the wine from my tits, nipping at my rock-hard nipples, licking up my neck until her lips were on mine and her tongue was lashing around inside my mouth. Taking hold of her throat, I kissed her deep and long, squeezing tighter and tighter, until she passed out.

I packed my things up and before I redressed myself, I took a moment to rub out one more quick one, cumming all over her cunt, my juices mixing with hers. Then straddling her face, I pissed all over her. Even in an unconscious state, she drank down all that landed in her mouth. I picked up the wine bottle and couldn't resist sliding it into her pussy, neck deep. Then, like a thief in the night, I was gone.

12