Like Betty and Barney

Story Info
Couple are reunited with unwitting help from aliens.
1.7k words
3.76
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
172 Followers

So, an estranged couple walk into an alien ship...

Picture a near mid-aged white couple - former couple, actually - driving along a country road on their way to bring their freshman son back to his father's.

"Heck no I'm not taking any photos, it's not like it's his graduation!" exclaimed Javier, the father, in response to Cornelia, his mother's, incessant insistence on video recording their son's "milestone event."

"See! This is why we broke up. I ask a tiny, tiny, tiny favor and you shoot it down out of hand," retorted mom.

In a painfully toned down voice Javier enunciates slowly, "I'm not saying I don't want pictures, it's wearing that dorky college beanie that's the issue."

"Alright, alright, I'll once again give in an insignificant, but EASILY accomplished request," Cornelia sarcastically concedes.

"Excellent. That's why there's hope for us yet," replies Javier in mock evil scientist droll.

She fails to stifle a reluctant chortle. He gives her a self congratulatory exaggerated grin.

"So proud of yourself, aren't you?" she chides.

He responds by sneaking his right hand onto her left knee and squeezes. She giggles and tries half heartedly to push away his attempted groping. At that Javier swiftly buries his hand between legs at the apex of her sex.

As she grabs his arm, "No, no, no. You blew your chances when we said goodbye."

"Blew? I remember those days with great fondness," he delivers to her in a British accent.

She responds with a one word breathy response, "Yah", while unsuccessfully hiding her smiling laugh behind a hand.

He ushers to himself a defeatist huff. Suddenly an ultra bright halogen-ish beacon blinds the road and Javier comes to a controlled stop. For a few seconds they both freeze in place mesmerised. Then their crotches begin to awaken, she with her slick excitement, he with his hardness. At the same time drool forms on the corners of their open mouths. They snap out of their stupor and wipe their own lips with the backs of their hands.

He shakes his head a few times rapidly, attempting to mentally rejoin the reality before them, "What the..."

She remains looking abjectly unfocused in silence, like a zombie, then asks, "Is, is that the cops or something?"

In monotone he barks, "I don't think so, but we can't go further until that whatever it is goes away. I'm taking a closer look."

"I'm not staying here alone," she declares, and pivots her rear out the car door.

As they approach the light source they are suddenly accelerated forwards. They cease being transported without notice and open their eyes to what could only be described as an alien laboratory. It's decked out with strange "instruments" suspended in mid air. She sucks in a gulp of air in shock at the sight.

Immediately their hands, feet, legs, heads and torsos are bound by rounded metallic claws. She shrieks, he barks in protest. Their mouths are then obscured by metal-like ball gags. This doesn't prevent them from issuing muffled high pitched expletives, however.

Two greenish humanoids cover what appear to be their ears. The aliens are obviously in great discomfort over the couple's aural ministrations, and then the human couple's faces are muted by transparent helmets. This has the desired effect as the two are now successfully quiesced. They can see a third alien come into view waving his arms in apparent anger. The other two aliens react quickly and hastily displace the earthers into a large chamber. It is shaped like the interior of a large globe. This sphere shaped room is uniformly lit in a tannish glow. Only a small bank of opaque glass centered on the wall interrupts the monotony of their perfect smoothness.

The couples' clothes are clumsily removed by another mechanical entity, and the ex-es are then turned towards each other, barely a yard apart. They are staring directly at the nude version of the other, each mechanically bound to a slab. Without warning Cornelia and Javier are levitated upwards towards the center of the chamber, directly opposite the glass observatory. Their metal restraints are made transparent. He can see her modest supple breasts with fear perked nipples, as well as her pubic mound covered by a lush but graying forest of curly pubic hair. She can see his still taut hairless chest and his dangling cock and balls.

The slabs to which they are tethered suddenly retract from the other, stop 10 feet apart, and are very smoothly inched back towards each other. Ne'er a mere centimeter now separates their bodies. The confining helmets forced them to look in each other's eyes. A pink tinged mist slowly envelopes them and produces a pheromone laced induced calmness. This has the effect of stiffening his member while the ball sac tightens and raised towards his pelvic core. She, meanwhile, is responding to his witnessed hardening by the heaving of her breasts and the glistening of her vulva. It mats her pubic hair as it swells and trickles down her leg.

Cornelia and Javier are then pressed into each other. The restraints enveloping their gonads retract and their bodies are slowly pressed against further into one another. His penis, now hard and sporting an angry coloured head, misses its mark and is pushed under her pussy. Javier's dick slides against her lower lips and is further forced under her vagina. Cornelia issues a soft melodic moan as her eyes smile and close at the unexpected sensation.

Behind the smoky glass the aliens are in apparent discord. The leader points to the couple and ushers a directive unheard through the window separating them from their lab subjects. The helmets are removed affording them oral capacities once again. Javier is then suddenly rotated upside down with his lips directly opposite her sex, as she stares directly at his single barrelled firing rod. She giggles at the site of his ball sac flopping downwards, partially covering the bottom of his shaft. Cornelia accepts his turgid member into her mouth and hums her satisfaction. Xavier extends his long pointed tongue to lightly touch Cornelia's pussy lips and begins his lingular assault upon her inner cuny.

Xavier is seemingly unphased by his vertically flipped position and begins to paint her vagina with long smooth strokes of his tongue, then he plunges it into her canal while brushing against the side of her clitoris. The tables begin to softly oscillate back and forth, giving Javier the pleasure of a blow job. Cornelia too reaps the benefit of his repeated tongue spearings. She issues ever loudening gasps of pleasure as he hums his own satisfaction. This gives her small vibrations which enhance her blissful buzz.

Just as they approach their respective crescendos Javier is abruptly righted. He laughs at the move, clearly enjoying the aphrodisiac haze yielded from the pink fumes. She notices that his face is smeared with her excitement and he takes note of her still puckered facial lips.

He mouths the words to her, "I have always and still love you", as a small tear forms in his eyes and gently runs down his cheeks.

She returns a silent, "I know, me too."

At that, the euphoric lust in their loins returns with a vengeance. They desperately yearn to fuck as they stare into the other's hungry eyes. Cornelia is then rotated so her back and buttocks are facing him. He lasciviously consumes the vision of the sexiness of her ample curves and cute dimpled cheeks. As if on cue the aliens seem to understand and release all of his remaining restraints.

The tables are now aligned side by side and soften into a large horizontal pillow topped platform. She is still locked to her table at the wrists and ankles. Her table contracts lengthwise and forces her knees to bend and ass to raise up high. He looks longingly at this transformation and positions himself behind her while staring appreciatively at the cleft of her butt and the prized rosebud at its center. He spreads and kneads her cheek muscles for a better view.

Before he enters her he gestures a thumbs up towards the observation window and smiles a cocky grin.

"Always the showman. Now stop that and fuck me already."

"As you wish my lovely human counterpart," he chides, and slides his stiff cock up and down her pussy lips before plunging deep into her in a single thrust.

She feels the fullness of her cunt and the divine friction his cock brings. She loves this novel feeling of bondedness but laments the lack of ability to pinch and pull her own nipples while he pumps her. He knows every move of her body and senses her need to have her breasts caressed. He bends forward and slides his big hands around each breast and grasps the teets between his fingers while exacting a gentle twist upon them, just like a radio tuner.

She responds by pushing her ass further back so he can penetrate her even deeper. He loves the feeling of bottoming out against her thighs while his swaying balls batters her clit like a wrecking ball. He feels her bucking uncontrollably and realizes that she has just experienced an orgasmic shiver. This brings him dangerously close to release and he struggles to hold back. She reaches under her to capture his ball sac. She wants to feel them contract as he fires into her. Just a little tickle and finger probe of his anus is more than enough to elicit a volcanic eruption. He tilts his head upwards in ecstacy before collapsing exhausted upon her back.

In the twilight of their love making she begins to leak his rocket propelled soldiers from her sex. Upon the first drop a robotic arm quickly extends from the glass window and vacuums all the spilled seed, and just as quickly returns.

Inside the window can faintly be seen an almost raucous congratulatory display amongst the aliens. They dance with joy at the successful extraction of their sought after gold liquid. They quickly depart their room as the tables are returned to their start position on the floor. The remaining restraints are disengaged and a fresh facsimile of their original clothing appears neatly stack at their feet.

"I wonder If they'll do our laundry, too!" Cornelia jests while Javier issues a corroborative chuckle.

"You wish", he retorts as they quickly dress and scuttle out of the lab not bothering to bid proper adieu to their former extraterrestrial captors.


Client8
Client8
172 Followers