Like Blood for Coffee Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the most exquisite skin... White like the Goddess Moon." She felt his fingers, pointy and twig-like, jabbing into the soft fold of flesh below her shoulder blade. She squirmed, the vines tightened.

"Darling," she gasped, surprised - excited. "What's gotten into you...?"

His hand traveled lower, the fingers scraping over the curve of her buttock, lifting the diaphanous folds of her gown.

This is really hot, Noth thought, feeling her backside exposed, the shame spreading across her face in a furious blush. Tied to a tree, fucked in the woods! Oh, if only the elven wives were watching now...

But through the quivering heat building in her cunt, she felt a thread of anxiety. She was really trapped against the tree, her face turned away from him. Actually powerless, not just pretend.

With her ass exposed to the cold air, she shivered. He prodded her there, poking so hard, she wiggled and squirmed to get away from his touch. When she did, her sex was thrown up against the trunk, a knob there - firm and smooth - rubbing her. She twisted into it a little, trying to lift a thigh higher, moving the divet above her clit against it, the thin elven dress like a scrap of paper between her flesh and the bark.

He lifted her dress halfway up her back, draping its folds over her shoulder. She felt his hand move away from her. And suddenly, with a little stirring of the air, she felt something swish against her naked backside, hard. A soft snap as a tip of it struck her ass.

She cried out, startled.

"Does it hurt, my love?" her husband asked. He ran his hand down her back, touching the thin stripe of burning pain along her backside while her thin silky gown brushed over her punished skin. "I'm sorry - I'll try not to be so rough..."

He is being rough, she thought. But she liked it. She hadn't ever told him she liked it... Even here among the elves and the fairies, a vampire couldn't afford to let their guard completely down.

He switched her again, the thin branch cracking across her back, splitting the dress where the folds draped down.

She writhed, actually trying with all her strength to free herself from his vines, pulling her arms, squirming her legs against the trunk for purchase. The vines tightened, squeezing her against the tree, the knob placed under her clit tormenting her.

He switched her again. And again. With each hard snap, she was thrown against the nub - rocked into it over, and over. She flexed her thighs, trying to control the force of it. As she did, she felt the heat in her build, blood rushing to her groin where it ground against the trunk.

He went on raining stinging blows on the backs of her legs, her trembling cheeks, until she cried out, begging for him to stop, skin on fire, legs shaking in the vines. He stopped. She felt his hands caressing the raised welts, running up her stinging legs to her burning buttocks. He slipped a finger between her folds, found her wet.

"So you do like it," he chuckled.

Noth bit down on her lip, her heart pounding in her chest. How does he know...? Did someone tell him?

"You told me," her husband said.

The thread of anxiety spun into shock. He's hearing my thoughts...?

She twisted her neck, straining to look over her shoulder at him. He stood too close for her to see more than his shoulder, his naked chest. The whorls of his gnarled skin glinting in the permanent twilight.

"Isn't it nice?" he asked. "I can hear you, my love - feel you. As the tides beat in the world and the sun moves 'round the Earth. Now I move like a tide in you..."

He put his arms around her, those strong, sinewy limbs winding between her chest and the trunk, squeezing her backward into him. His erect phallus pressing into her ass, nudging the cheeks aside.

He plunged his hands down, hiking up her gown from the front, rending the fabric halfway up her ribcage. The twiggy fingers searching, finding her wetted sex, roughly rubbing her clit, slipping a chafing digit into her slippery folds. She jerked with the force of his caresses, trapped and fingered mercilessly. She gasped his name, whimpering, begging him to be gentle, to let go, to free her.

I'm completely at his mercy, she thought. Her lifelong desire. Her worst nightmare. She started to cry, terrified, even as she felt herself dripping with excitement.

He stopped again. Moved a hand to hair, stroking her head. "There, there wife... hush. This is a time for pleasure. Enjoyment. I want us to be together - body and mind and soul."

His other hand moved, came away from her. She felt it again, circling around her neck. The hand that held her hair tangled in it, jerking her head back, and she cried out, feeling the hair pull out of her scalp in a radius of burning pain under his fist. Something cold and glass went against her mouth, a bitter liquid tipping into it.

He held her, forced her to swallow. Noth felt an exaggerated nausea as it went down her throat, and for a moment thought she'd vomit. But then felt it in her stomach, expanding, a giddiness spreading. The taste of coffee grounds in her mouth. Nothing like the Harvest Festival potion once it hit her.

Wow, she thought, the first waves crashing into her mind - scattering her thoughts.

"There, now," he said. "It's going to make you feel so good. You'll feel the tides of the moon and the sun and the stars move over you. While I move within you. Joined. One."

Moon-baby bullshit, Noth thought, feeling drunk and woozy. She could still taste it in her mouth - a bitter tang, a salty aftertaste. She rolled her tongue around in her mouth, recognizing the flavors, sorting them. Medium roast beans, Fulbright soft boil... And something else, something tantalizingly familiar.

Semen. Eiri's.

Oh no... Noth started to tremble, to shake, still bound to the tree. The taste of her lover on her lips, her husband behind her, full of the drug that turned humans into vampires and vampires into crazed beasts, like Antonious mindlessly fucking Christy over a table. What does it do to elves...? The bite on her thigh throbbed.

She felt his cock pushing against her again, nudging her apart, her legs held wide by the vines he imprisoned her within. Her head spun, her limbs quivered. Senseless and powerless to stop him as he thrust his thick cock between her tender lips.

The force of it drove her against the tree, chafing her breasts, hammering her tender clit against the brutal knob. Her nipples hardened, scraping through her dress against the bark. He still held her hair, pulling with every thrust, and she arched her back. Her pelvis tilting back, welcoming his pounding, her burning cunt spreading wide to let him in deeper, and deeper with every thrust.

Her vision went black, stars exploding behind her eyes. She actually swooned - that tragic loss of all control the elves so prized in their feminine objects! The quiet gray was waiting for her, enveloping her like a familiar embrace.

Eiri... Where are you? What have they done to you...?

When she came to, she was on her back on the cold ground, her torn dress scattered around her. Naked beneath her husband, still hard and erect, bearing down on her, parting her thighs roughly with his hand.

"Wait," she said, pushing against him. Her arms were freed, now. Legs, too. All lined with angry red marks and scratches from where she'd struggled. "Wait! N-not here... Not like this!"

He held back. Barely. Now that she could see him in full, she knew the drug was in him too - having terrible effects. The bark of his skin darkening at the edges, those whorls glowing with an eldritch light she'd never seen in an elf. His eyes were bright, too bright - a fever burning inside of him. Would he bite her?

"It's alright," he said. "Feel the tides, my love. Feel them in you - restoring you to life and vitality...! Drink all that I give you and join together with my seed and you'll bear me a child!"

What, she thought, like a bolt of lightning shooting through her mind. Ew, gross. No.

"Vampires can't get pregnant!" she laughed, trying to downplay her fear. She started to sit up. He put a hand on her chest to stop her, pressing against her with strength unnatural for his kind.

"It's a restorative," he said. "It will restore you. Trust me, dearest... Don't you want a babe to call your own? Isn't it the wish of all women, vampire or no?"

You've got to be fucking kidding me! Cold rage sharpened her wits and smothered her arousal. With all her might, she shielded her thoughts from him - this elf who stole vampiric powers and made her stay home while he went to work and got high because of stars and tides and other moon baby bullshit.

Moon baby bullshit! "I... I want to go outside!" she demanded.

He leaned over her, that threateningly hard cock brushing her leg, still stinging from the switch. He looked into her eyes, trying to read her thoughts, and she filled her head with thoughts of the night sky - the moon shining down on her while she hunted.

"Under the moon... I want you fuck me where I can feel the moon touching me," she begged, a plan forming.

He smiled, and stroked her hair. "Of course, my little night flower. You'll bloom beneath Her divine touch..."

He lifted her, the shreds of her gown fluttering to the ground. She let him carry her through the winding trees, the confusing mist. Clinging to his shoulders, she squeezed her eyes shut, half afraid he was too stoned to know what time of day it was, that he'd accidentally carry her out into daylight and kill her.

The Faery mists parted, and he laid her down on solid ground. Marymoor Park, outside Seattle. The moon hung overhead, a fat sliver she felt pressing down on her - like the cracked lid of an eye about to open. The sky to the east lightening, dawn threatening to burst over the hills.

Noth trembled, terrified, high as fuck, and so, so pissed off at her husband.

This stops now, she thought, determined to take back control.

"Here, my love?" Eldunord asked, resting his hand on her chest again, mounting her hips. His grip felt a little weaker, less force behind it as he pushed her down under him, his cock sliding up between her shaking legs. His borrowed strength, like hers, waning with the approach of daylight.

"Yes," she said. She seized him by the throat with both hands and squeezed as hard as she could. Wood cracked between her fingers.

[End Part 4]