Like Brother and Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicole and Julie host their friends.
4.2k words
4.55
75.4k
88

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Ryan lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. He still had these little glow in the dark stars and moon stickers from when he was a young boy. He thought about how he probably should take those down sometime.

As embarrassed as he was for getting caught by Nicole, his mind was more focused on what was happening between him and Julie. By now, he convinced himself she liked him and as a result, he had butterflies in his stomach. He never had much luck with girls and wasn't quite sure how to navigate a relationship. Especially with someone as beautiful and unattainable as Julie.

He paced his room wondering how he should proceed. As he debated with himself, he stopped at his full length mirror and took a close look.

Ryan was tall and lean, lacking any significant muscles. But his jawline was well defined and he considered his face to be somewhat appealing. He slowly unzipped his fly and pulled out his penis.

This was his secret weapon. He was aware it was very large, but never quite knew how to get himself out there. His experience with women was lacking compared to most men his age, so opportunities to show it off were few and far between. He slowly pumped his cock as it grew in length and girth. Even as he placed two hands on it, portions of the shaft and the entire head were still visible. He slapped it against his belly a couple times.

Out of the two girlfriends he's had, only one of them attempted to take him inside. Although on all four occasions, she succeeded, Ryan was unable to get more than half in. He chalked that up to him being unskilled. The rest of his sexual experience mostly involved handjobs and blowjobs. He stroked his cock in the mirror picturing Julie's sexy abs and breasts as she jerked him off earlier.

Just as he was about to try and cum a second time, he heard a voice downstairs.

"Ryan, can you come down here please?"

It was Nicole. Her room was the only bedroom in the house downstairs. It had been that way since she was a child and claimed there to be a ghost on the second floor. His parents were eager to have her move out so they could convert her room into an entertainment room.

"Ok!" shouted Ryan as he tried to stuff his engorged cock back into his pants. This was never easy. First, he tried to slip it down his pant leg, then down front, even up under his waistband. He'd have to take a deep breath and wait this one out.

"Ryan!" Nicole shouted again. He leaned on his desk, took a deep breath, and tried to will his erection away. He managed to get it down to a half chub, but didn't have any choice but to head downstairs this way. Trying to conceal it was his best option.

He approached the girls as they were both standing in the kitchen, leaning against the counter.

"Hey," he said, sheepishly. He stood awkwardly bent over in an effort to hide his bulge, but it ended up looking even more uncomfortable and abnormal. He didn't know what to do other than pray for his boner to go down.

Nicole didn't look happy, but also didn't look furious. She stood with her arms folded. She was wearing a white tank top with black shorts. Ryan noticed her eyes glanced at his crotch area briefly.

Julie appeared to be holding back laughter, not exactly taking the situation entirely seriously. Ryan could tell she was humoring Nicole in an effort to move past everything. She was less discreet about staring at his cock. Their eyes met and she smiled tactfully.

"Look," Nicole said, staring down at the ground as she spoke. "I don't care what you guys do. I really don't. It's weird and everything. But, ya know, do whatever you want." She looked up at Ryan, then Julie. "But please not in front of me, ok? It's weird. It's awkward."

"Absolutely, Ninz," Julie said sincerely.

"Of course," Ryan added.

Nicole sighed as she thought about her next words. Julie interjected. "Can we move on from this whole thing?"

Nicole smiled and nodded. "Yes, please." She hugged her best friend. All was well. As she turned to Ryan, her eyes immediately went to his crotch again.

"Oh my God Ryan. Can you not do this anymore?" she said pointing towards his thick cock bulge jutting down his pant leg. He tried to cover it with his hands as Julie chuckled.

"I'm sorry guys! I don't know what's wrong with me today!"

"Your fuckin horse dick is what's wrong with you!" Julie said. This time Nicole burst out laughing as she watched her brother struggle to cover up.

"Ok, ok you guys," Nicole said as she regained her composure. "Sarah and Melanie are gonna come over and swim. They should be here soon. Julie, can you put the dishes away? Ryan, can you... can you just go put cold water on that or something?"

"Heh, sure Ninz," Ryan said, embarrassed but happy that Nicole was not mad at him.

------------

Ryan and Nicole's parents were very well off. They both held executive positions for a local healthcare system which afforded them a very nice lifestyle where money was never a concern.

No place was this more evident than in their beautiful Lincoln Park home. While city residences rarely boast a pool no matter how nice they are, their home was an exception. Since they purchased an empty lot behind their brownstone, they were able to build a modestly sized in-ground pool and deck off the back of their house. The heated pool also had a Jacuzzi connected to it off the back corner. With plenty of seating and an outdoor kitchen, the pool area was more than luxury.

"Your parents have enough booze out here, you'd think they were throwing a party tonight," said Julie as she opened the outdoor fridge and pulled out some hard seltzers. Ryan walked up to the bar and took a seat while Julie stood opposite him. Nicole was inside showing Melanie and Sarah around the house.

"They like to entertain," said Ryan as he took a sip.

"Kinda like you do with that big ol penis of yours," Julie said. Ryan immediately turned around to see if the coast was clear.

"It's fine, Ry. She wasn't that mad. I could tell."

"I don't want to upset her. She saw... everything."

Julie smiled and nodded. "That she did, that she did." Both of them recollected the moment Nicole walked in. Just as Ryan was finishing ejaculating into the towel.

"You cum like a horse too, huh? I don't think I've ever seen that much in my life."

Ryan looked surprised. "Really?"

"Really. It was so cool, honestly. It wouldn't stop coming out."

"Wow. I guess I've just always been like-"

"What's up guys?!?" Just as Ryan was about to carry on the conversation, Nicole returned with Sarah and Melanie behind her. "Umm, your guys' house is unbelievable."

"Oh thanks, you're so sweet, Sarah!" Julie said facetiously. She practically lived at the house with Nicole and Ryan.

"Where can I put these?" Melanie held up a twelve pack of beer. "Oh I can take that for you," Ryan said as he hopped to his feet and took the beer. In doing so, he couldn't help but notice Melanie smiled as she eyed his bulge. No one could forget the beach boner from earlier.

Sarah, Julie, and Nicole headed over to the pool. Ryan crouched down to the bar fridge and went to open the door. But it proved to be stuck on something. As he struggled to open it, he turned to Melanie. "This door is kinda hard sometimes."

"You know a little something about being kinda hard sometimes, hmm?"

At first Ryan didn't get it but then he awkwardly laughed. "Oh, ummm... yeah I guess so. I guess you're right."

Melanie winked before heading over to join the other girls. Today was sure to be interesting.

------------

The four girls were all sitting around the steps of the pool while Ryan floated in a tube. They sat facing one another, legs in the water. Each of them wore a bikini. Ryan was thankful he wore sunglasses today as he had been staring at them while they carried on with their conversation.

Sarah, especially. She had breasts that rivaled the size of Nicole's, if not larger. Her dirty blonde hair was tied in a bun so there was nothing blocking the view of her gorgeous, shapely tits barely contained by a red bikini. Ryan was sure he hadn't missed a single time she continuously adjusted her bikini strap and in the process, touching her boobs. It was enough to produce a sturdy erection underwater and safely out of view. In addition to Sarah's tits, the content of the conversation had taken a naughty turn as well.

"He was cute. And super nice too. That night was fun," Melanie nodded as she stared at her feet in the water. The girls were inquiring about her recent fling with a boy named Brad.

"You guys went back together that night?" asked Julie.

"Mmm hmm."

"And?" Julie made a vulgar motion with her arms signifying thrusting back and forth. Melanie giggled as she nodded. "Yes, Julie. We did."

Everyone cracked up. "He's a tall guy. Makes me curious what he's got going on," Julie said, prompting Melanie for more information. She hesitantly looked towards Ryan and noticed he didn't seem to be paying any attention.

"Huge," she said, turning back to Julie.

"Really?! Like, how huge though?" Julie asked as the other two girls eagerly listened.

"I don't know. Huge though. It was difficult at first. I'd guess he was like seven inches or something," Melanie said. Ryan's attention was unwavered as his dick throbbed underwater.

"Seven?!" asked Sarah. "That's impossible. Do they come that big?"

"He definitely came," Melanie joked to everyone else's great amusement. Laughter erupted amongst the girls.

"I've seen bigger," said Julie as she looked off, nonchalantly in the distance. Nicole had a feeling this would come up, but decided not to be overly dramatic like before.

"Oh yeah? Care to elaborate?" asked Melanie.

"I'll give you a hint. It's in this general vicinity," Julie teased.

Sarah and Melanie looked around the pool deck, appearing confused. They looked at each other and back at Julie. "I don't get it," said Melanie. "Like a dildo or something?"

"My brother has a huge dick."

The words that came out of Nicole's mouth were deafening to everyone. But mostly to Ryan as he nearly fell out of the water tube. She said it plainly, showing no emotion whatsoever. She mindlessly picked at her nail as if nothing had happened at all?

"What?" Sarah asked.

"Ryan's dick is huge," Julie added, just to make the point clear.

"Well then!" said Melanie as she slapped her thighs. "Glad we cleared that one up!"

"Oh my God you guys. Can I just tell you this? We left the beach, got into the Uber, and turned to each other like, 'WHAT'?" Everyone laughed, this time Nicole included. "Your bulge was like a friggin tent pole. It was crazy."

"Heh. Umm, thanks? I guess?"

Nicole glanced at Julie as they made eye contact. She wasn't sure if she'd disclose what happened earlier that day. The subject of her brother's penis was now at the surface. What could it hurt to fill the girls in on the little mishap?

"You guys should ask Julie. She knows all about it by now."

They turned to her in anticipation. "Oh, do you now? And what does that mean?"

Julie looked at Nicole to ensure it was ok to divulge. She sensed no reluctance in her mannerisms. After all, she brought it up. She looked back at Sarah. "I may or may not have jerked him off earlier today."

"Wait, what?!" Melanie was shocked. She turned to Ryan who was bright red, remaining mostly silent as the girls talked about his penis. "She did?"

He nodded.

"Wow. You guys, just wow. So you two are a thing?" Sarah asked.

"No, no, God no. He's just got a big ol dick and I wanted to play with it," Julie said as if it was nothing. But Ryan's heart sank. He hoped she didn't mean it. He hoped she liked him and was just playing it cool.

"Don't we all," Sarah said sexily as she eyed Ryan's crotch area, out of view underwater. "How was it?"

"Anyone want anything inside?" Nicole asked as she hoisted herself up and walked toward the house. Everyone declined. Her bikini bottom had rode up a bit, revealing parts of her perfect curvy ass as she left the pool area.

Once Nicole was out of view, Julie lowered her voice. "It was amazing," she said, winking at Ryan. "This boy has a gift."

"I wanna see it! I never saw a big dick before," Sarah said excitedly. She turned to Ryan. "Show us before your sister comes back!"

Ryan was rock hard underwater. He felt like he would explode, he was so turned on. Sensing that he should take advantage of another opportunity to show off his goods, he drifted over to the stairs where the girls were stationed. Taking one glance back towards the house, he felt the coast was clear and started to ascend up the stairs.

"Holy shit!" said Melanie when they first saw the immense bulge sticking out under Ryan's bathing suit. "You're already like bursting hard!"

"He gets hard so easily," said Julie as she carefully began to untie his drawstring. Ryan happily rested his hands at his side as he became a spectator to Julie's show now. "I swear this thing is like, not real."

Julie had his bathing suit untied now and tucked her fingers under his waistband. Melanie and Sarah both sat on the steps of the pool, eagerly awaiting the reveal. They both stared at Ryan's bulge intensely. Julie checked the house one last time, before yanking down Ryan's shorts.

His dick bounced out with a 'thwack,' splashing the girls with drops of water from the pool as it made its entrance. Both Melanie's and Sarah's mouths dropped open in pure shock. Julie grinned proudly at their reaction. She knew they would be stunned. "Right?!" she said.

"That... that... that's the biggest penis I've ever seen," Melanie stated. "It legit looks fake, you guys."

Ryan laughed nervously as he clutched the base of his solid cock. "It's pretty real," he announced.

"Oh my God," Sarah muttered as all three girls stared at the engorged meat sticking out in front of them. "Your dick is like a foot long or something."

"How big is it for real?" Melanie asked, looking up at Ryan this time. She shielded her eyes as the sun was directly behind him.

"I don't know," he said as he continued to hold it by the base. He was so hard his veins were nearly popping out of the bloated shaft.

"It's not twelve inches. But it's got to be close," said Julie as she reached out and took hold of his penis with him. She placed two hands on top of one another so that Ryan's hand, and hers were all holding on. "Look! Three hands!"

"Maybe room for a fourth one, even," said Melanie as she debated reaching out herself, but ultimately decided against it.

"You're a big boy, Ry," said Julie as she admired the thick cock in her hand. "And you guys. He cums so much. It basically filled up a huge towel today."

"I love cum," Sarah said to no one in particular. Everyone, including Ryan turned to her for an explanation. "What?" she said. "I do! I like when guys cum."

"Then you'd love when Ryan cums. It keeps going and going. And he cries too," Julie teased.

"I do not cry!" Ryan argued.

"Your orgasm sounds like you're whimpering like a dying deer," she joked as everyone, including Ryan laughed out loud.

"It feels really good," he said, trying to justify himself.

"I'm sure it does. Ok, get this thing packed away before Nicole gets back. Give them one last view."

Julie released her hands as Ryan, somewhat hesitantly, walked closer to Melanie and Sarah, holding his cock up so they could see. He took his other hand and cradled his big balls. Melanie slid her sunglasses up so she could get a better look. She studied his phallus carefully.

"I swear it's like two dicks in one. My ex-boyfriend wasn't anywhere even close to this thing."

"And his balls are giant too," Sarah added. "...so much cum in there." Sarah was not being shy about her infatuation with male ejaculate.

Just then the sliding door could be heard from the other end of the pool. Nicole was back.

Ryan's heart raced as he tried to avoid getting caught in a compromised situation for the second time that day. He was careful not to turn around, placed his hands on his hips and slowly walked down the steps backwards until he was safely underwater.

But by this time Nicole had made it all the way to the group and witnessed her brother's awkward movement. No one said anything making the moment all the more uncomfortable.

"What's happening?" Nicole asked, sensing something was off.

"I was gonna get out, but I think I'll swim some more," Ryan said as he retreated back to his pool tube. He was a terrible liar. Sarah and Melanie tried hard not to laugh out loud as they watched him squirm his way through the lie.

"Whatever," Nicole said, giving up. "I think it's gonna rain. See those clouds over there?"

"Should we move this party inside?" Melanie asked as she began to collect her things. Ryan had a good look at her flawless abs and legs while she walked away from the pool. His penis remained hard underwater.

"Yeah, let's do it. We can play some drinking games or something. Ryan, you coming or what?"

"Umm, you guys go ahead. I'll be in in a second." It was obvious to the three girls he needed to calm his arousal. Nicole, although suspicious, shrugged and followed everyone else inside.

Once the coast was clear, Ryan couldn't wait to masturbate. He decided it was best to go behind the bar and take care of his problem quickly. As he climbed out of the pool and scurried over, he glanced down at his throbbing tent and laughed to himself how ridiculous he probably looked right now.

Behind the bar, he frantically pulled at his drawstring and yanked his swimsuit down. His dick ached in pain he was so hard. Ryan licked the palm of his hand and immediately went to work. Crouched down awkwardly behind the bar, he feverishly stroked his cock with his right hand, while supporting himself with his left. It felt amazing to finally get to jerk off after everything that had happened that afternoon. He pictured the four girls in their bikinis. He even pictured Nicole's facial expression when she glanced at his cock earlier that day. He had never been exposed in front of her. It was oddly exhilarating.

Ryan continued to stroke as his breathing intensified. He felt his orgasm would arrive any second now.

Suddenly, a female voice rang out from the other side of the bar.

"Umm, what are you doing?"

Shocked, Ryan turned around to see Sarah staring down at his exposed penis in hand. He urgently tried to cover up, but it was no use. She was staring directly at it!

"Fuck! Shit. I'm sorry," he said while reaching for his swimsuit.

"No, don't! Keep going, you looked like you were almost done."

Ryan paused. His dick was in full view as he held it with one hand. His other hand grasping his bathing suit, halfway up his legs. He looked at Sarah, confused. "Are you serious?"

She giggled. "Finish up. You mind if I watch?"

"Uhh..." Ryan stammered. "I guess not." He slowly dropped his bathing suit and resumed stroking. Sarah looked content as she leaned across the bar supporting her chin with both hands. She beamed with delight while staring at Ryan's huge cock about to burst.

"You have huge hands and it still looks big in them," she commented. "I've never seen a dick that big. Not even online."

Ryan adored her praise. It was fueling his desire to cum even more. He bent his knees and used both hands to stroke, making sure to face Sarah so she could get the best view.

She looked up at his facial expression. It was strained, yet focused. "Are you gonna cum?" she asked. He made eye contact with her long enough to nod. His orgasm had arrived.

"Where are you gonna go with it?" she laughed, looking around for something.

Ryan hadn't thought about this part. He was too focused on getting off. He knew he had only a few seconds until the first blast would arrive. Time was running out.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12