Like Brother and Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, Sarah grabbed a pint glass from the shelf above the bar. She stretched all the way across the bar and held it out for him. On cue, Ryan angled his cock into the pint glass. His bloated cock head aimed directly into the glass.

Ryan exhaled dramatically with relief as his first load poured out his cock. It splashed audibly against the bottom of the cup. He moaned as his second blast was more substantial in volume and velocity. It hit the glass so hard that it splashed up the sides and some even spilled to the floor.

"Holy shit!" Sarah screamed in a soft whisper yell. "That's so much!"

As Ryan continued to spew, his moans turned to whimpers. Sarah remembered Julie poking fun at him for this, so she made sure not to laugh. Everyone acts differently.

As Ryan's orgasm neared the end, he slowed his stroking. There was so much cum, the pint glass was nearly a quarter full from the bottom. His legs shook as he carefully squeezed out the last couple drops, letting them fall into the spermy mix. He stepped back, catching his breath.

"Look at that. It's so thick," Sarah said.

"Yeah I'm kinda above average there," said Ryan as he squeezed his still hard cock.

Sarah glanced down at his penis and laughed. "I meant your cum. But yeah, you're definitely a girthy boy too." She looked back at the glass in her hand and swirled it around, closely examining the massive amount of ejaculate Ryan produced. "Look! It's like a milkshake. How do you cum so much?"

Ryan shrugged as he watched the gorgeous girl in a bikini play with a glass of his cum. Life was very good right about now.

Sarah dug her nose into the glass and inhaled deeply. "God I love the smell of a man's cum," she said as she closed her eyes, taking in the scent. Ryan watched in shock and joy as she marveled over his juice.

"I love your cum." The words were soft spoken and potentially rhetorical as they left her mouth. She was entranced, fascinated. Aroused. She raised the pint glass to her lips and leaned her head back. Ryan watched in slow motion as the river of cum traveled down the side of the glass into her waiting and thirsty mouth.

She didn't drink it all, just a mouthful or so. She placed the cup on the bar and swallowed, making a point to overemphasize her motions. She smiled as she opened her mouth wide, showing it was empty.

Ryan was speechless. His mouth dropped as he watched Sarah casually swallow a mouthful of cum as if it was nothing. He didn't even realize he was still holding his cock. She looked down and laughed.

"You gonna put him away now? Looks like it's still gonna be sticking out!"

"Huh? Oh!" Ryan hastily pulled his shorts up and tried to conceal his cock. It still stuck out lewdly.

Sarah giggled as she walked over to the other side of the bar where Ryan was standing. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Our little secret ok?"

Ryan nodded, speechless. Sarah chuckled as she scampered off towards the house. Ryan picked up the glass and looked at its contents. He really did cum a lot, he thought. He turned on the bar sink and dumped the remaining into the sink. He then made sure to wash the glass carefully before drying it off and placing it back on the rack.

As he waited for his erection to subside, he wondered what he was getting himself into. He had now shown himself off to four girls, including his sister. He got a handjob from Julie and jerked off in front of Sarah.

This was already the best day of his life and it was about to get even better.

12