Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Chapter two

Joy gets naked for daddy

I made sure I was early on Wednesday. When she entered the classroom and saw me, she gave a satisfied smile. "How very nice to see you, Joy. I am glad to know that you have decided to continue with my instruction."

My classmates looked over at me questioningly but I ignored their looks. They hadn't told me about their experiences and I wasn't going to open up to them right now. For the following two weeks, I was always on time and she made no reference to what had happened. I wasn't sure if it was real any more but it was always on my mind. Would she really cane me again if I were late? Would it be harder? Would she make more serious marks on my ass? How would daddy react if she did? How would I react if she did? It began to dominate my thoughts until I finally knew I had to put her to the test.

Miss Dee's classes were the first of the day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9.00 till 10.30. On the Monday morning I deliberately dawdled on the way to college and arrived in the classroom at 9.03. The two other girls were already there and as I took my place. She also announced that I was three minutes late. No more was said and we were introduced to a new topic on Behavioural Science which I confess I did not really pay too much attention to as my mind was more focused on what was coming next. At the end of the class I was asked to stay behind and the other girls left. Were they looking at me knowingly? I couldn't be sure but as they had both been summoned to Miss Dee's office themselves before then, I guessed they knew as much as I. We just weren't talking about it, yet.

"Well then, Joy. You were late again today. You know what that means, don't you?"

"Yes, I do Miss Dee. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be late." I lied.

We have not talked about whether you have discussed my programme with your father. Did you have that chat with him?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss Dee. We did talk, and he even asked to see my ass. He said the marks were very faint and said that it was just a token caning to teach me to improve myself."

"Oh, he did, did he? And he looked at your naked bottom? He may regret that in due course. So he recommended that you continue studying with me and that you should test my promise, did he?"

"Oh, no Miss. That was my idea. I've been thinking about it for the past two weeks and I just had to know whether you meant it or not. It wasn't daddy's idea at all. He just thought that you hadn't caned me very hard, that's all."

"Ah!" she looked at me sternly, "So you were deliberately late today? You lied to me earlier. I think we will continue this discussion in my office at 4.00 this afternoon. I will see you there, and," she added, "don't be late!"

What a tortured day I had. I couldn't concentrate on any of the classes, and more so after I met Kim, one of my classmates from Miss Dee's class, who looked at me inquiringly. "She has ordered you to her office, hasn't she? 4.00 prompt?" When I admitted it, she looked at me with her big blue eyes and repeated Miss Dee's instruction, "Well, don't be late!" and off she went with a taunting laugh. Miss Dee seems to be building up a reputation pretty quickly, I thought to myself.

I knocked on her door at 3.59 and heard the command to enter. The armchair was positioned in the sunshine, clearly awaiting my attendance.

"You will remember that I stated there will be no discussion, nor negotiation on the punishments I award, and nor will there be any reprieve. When a caning is awarded, it will be carried out to the full."

"Yes Miss Dee. I remember. Thank you." I don't know why I thanked her, but it seemed like a good idea and it certainly made me feel more submissive and that was how I wanted to feel at that moment.

"Today you were late to class, it matters not at all how late. For that you will receive three strokes of the cane."

"Thank you, Miss Dee."

"And, you lied to me, claiming that you didn't mean to be late, and then telling me you had planned it all along. For that you will be caned a further three strokes. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I will. Now, you know the position."

I was wearing my jeans again and they helped to protect my poor ass, but there was no question about the increase in how hard the caning was. The first stroke was hard and it had me cry out in surprise and pain. The second came thirty seconds later and was equally painful. In fact, each stroke was applied with exactly the same strength. It wasn't enough to have me crying, but each stroke hurt a lot and I squeaked at every one, until a sudden rush to my head forced me to stick my ass out as if to welcome the fifth stroke and I could feel my pussy heating up. When the final stroke landed I let out not a cry of pain but a gasp of pleasure and I'm sure I squirted a little into my panties.

"You may stand again, Joy. I noticed how well you took your punishment. I think you have found the answers to the questions you have been pondering these past weeks. We will see." I stood facing her, my hands clasped in front of me and thanked her for punishing me. "You are very welcome, Joy. I expect this will not be the last time I have to discipline you. However, let me warn you further. You have now taken three sets of three strokes, with the concession that you be allowed to retain your clothing. I told you that further infringements would increase the penalty. Should it be necessary for me to punish you again, you will be required to remove all your outer clothing and take your caning wearing only your underwear. Also, you will receive six strokes for each punishment. Are you in agreement with this? I have no wish to subject you to something to which you are not willing to acquiesce."

My pussy was alight and I really wanted to get out of there right then to give it a rub. "Miss Dee. My head is reeling from the caning you just gave me. Would you allow me to consult again with my father? I think I know how I feel about this myself, but I trust him to give me the right advice. May I tell you on Wednesday?"

"Hmmm. Like father, like daughter." she muttered, and then louder, "Indeed, you should consult with him. I am sure he will encourage you to try to learn your lesson and improve your behavior, and I am equally sure that you will be reporting for further punishment quite soon. Once again, by attending my class on Wednesday, you will be indicating your consent to this next phase in your training.

I got home just as daddy was pouring himself a glass of wine. "Hi, darling. How was college today? What did you learn?"

"Well, daddy, if you pour me a glass of that wine, I'll tell you all about it." Obligingly, he poured me a glass and settled down to hear my story. "Daddy, you were wrong. Miss Dee wasn't joking when she said she would punish me again. I was late again today and she gave me six strokes of the cane, all of them harder than last time."

"Late? But I saw that you left home on time this morning. What made you late?"

"Oh, daddy, I did it on purpose. Am I weird? I walked to college more slowly than usual and I made sure that I would be just a few minutes late. I wanted to test her, to see if she meant what she said about me being late, and I found out that she did! She awarded me three strokes for being late. I told her I didn't mean to be late, but she found me out and added another three strokes."

"Hang on a moment. You said you deliberately tested her by being late today, and then you lied about it, so she added another three strokes?"

"Yes, daddy. That's right. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since last time. I told her that you had looked at the marks and said it wasn't a serious caning. It was a lot more serious today."

"Well, would you like to show me the marks you earned today? Let's compare them with last time."

I thought of the state of my panties and didn't want him to see them, filled with my juices so I said I would go for a shower first. When I got back, I was in my dressing gown again, with just my bra and fresh undies. I stood in front of him and he stood up, taller than me, and gently undid the cord and slipped the gown off. He tossed it over the back of a chair before seating himself on it and told me to turn around. I faced away from him and felt his hands on my panties. "May I remove these?" he asked and I told him he could. I expected him to lower them just a little down my thighs like last time but he actually pulled them all the way down to the floor. "Bend over, my girl, so I can see what your Miss Dee has done to your pretty ass today." He had never spoken like that to me before, and now here I was bending over while he sat and stared, my naked ass at his eye level. One hand made its way between my knees and tapped my knees till I stepped out of my panties and parted my feet, about a foot apart. I felt his eyes on my pussy and his hand on my ass, gently caressing it. "Oh yes. She has raised the bar on this one. That's for sure. Did it hurt much?" I told him yes -- I didn't tell him how horny it had made me. "Six clear stripes. She is very good, isn't she? Tell me," he asked "did you enjoy being caned?"

I felt my pussy lurch at the thought and I confessed that I hadn't hated the experience. I stood up and turned around, forgetting that he would see my pussy and said, yes, in fact, I had quite enjoyed it, and then I told him there was more to the story. He was staring at my pussy. It was about one foot from his face. I usually keep the hair under control but it was quite long at that moment. The hair is black, and strangely it is straight, not curly like most people's. I reached for my gown and put it on, ignoring my discarded panties, and sat opposite daddy as I told him the next part. I didn't tell him about the huge thrill I had momentarily had as he had stared at my pussy. Hah! Secrets -- she was quite right!

"Daddy, I told her I wanted to speak with you about it first and Miss Dee told me that she believes you will encourage me to submit to the next phase of her training. I think she also believes that I probably want to do that anyway. She tells me that next time she disciplines me, I will have to strip to my panties, and that each punishment will cost me six strokes of the cane. I need your advice, daddy. Should I allow her to step up the discipline in this way, or should I drop the course? There seems to be no other alternative."

Daddy seemed a bit distracted, looking into the distance with glazed eyes, but he asked me how important the course was to me. I told him that it was very important and I wanted to continue my studies. I added that in fact, I was enthralled by my lecturer and believed that she was simply making sure that I would do well in her subject. Yes, her methods were unusual, but I was not at all averse to continuing learning with her, even with her unorthodox methods of keeping me in line.

"So, you are prepared to continue with your studies under her while at the same time knowing that you will be caned, or disciplined in some other manner by her for your misdemeanours?" daddy asked me and I confessed to him that it was becoming one of the factors in me wanting to continue.

"You have no idea, daddy. You didn't discipline me when I was growing up, and now I have found someone who is awakening my desire for it. Yes, I want to learn from this woman -- I think she has much to teach me and I am very willing to submit to her punishments."

"Then, my beautiful daughter, I think you should go to her and tell her that you have my blessing to continue studying under her, and that she has my approval and permission to award corrective discipline in any way she chooses. Clearly you are willing to accept her punishments, therefore I am too. These were your mother's wishes, that you should choose your own path, with my guidance, and I believe she would approve of this advice and of your decision. I have never told you before, but your mother was very keen on strict discipline. It must run in the genes, one way or another."

I was on time that Wednesday, but at the end of the class, she had me wait behind. "Have you discussed your situation with your father, Joy? What does he recommend you do?" Straight to the point. Straight back -- "Yes, I have and he has no reservations about allowing me to make my own decision. He agreed with me when I told him I want to accept your conditions. I want to continue studying with you and I will submit to whatever punishment you award whenever you consider I have earned it. You have caned me twice already and as you said, it is likely that you will do it again soon. I have no objection to being disciplined by you like that -- in fact I think I might actually want to submit to more canings from you." She gave me a satisfied smile, thanked me and walked away.

Of course, I couldn't wait long. Two weeks later, I asked daddy if he would inspect my ass to see if the marks were completely gone from my caning. I had been thinking about that too, realizing that I had enjoyed having him look at my naked ass. He chuckled and asked if I really thought they would have lasted that long. "Building up to another session with Miss Dee, are we?" he teased and told me to remove my panties so that he could inspect me. I was just wearing a pair of shorts and a small top with no bra. I unzipped the shorts and dropped them to the floor, kicking them away and stood facing daddy in my panties. A sudden thrill came over me as I decided to strip completely for him. I pulled off my top and felt a rush of horniness as he gazed in wonder at my breasts. They are well formed, round and solid with no sag at all to them. My nipples are dark brown and very pronounced, especially when they are hard, as they were now, sticking out like pencil rubbers, except longer and thicker, more like fruit pastilles. Daddy couldn't stop looking at them until I bent down and pulled my panties right down and took them off. His attention moved to my pussy. I had trimmed the hair the night before and now the lips were shaved completely hairless with a thinned out V-shaped spread of short dark hair above. I stood before him, naked and proud and I pushed my hips forward seductively.

"Please daddy, would you inspect my ass for cane strokes?" I asked him, putting on a provocative little girl voice, and turned around and bent forward with my feet well apart. I knew he could see my pussy, and my anus and my heart was thumping. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, smoothing them and stroking them. Then, with one hand on each cheek, he gently parted them and I could feel my pussy opening up to his view and knew that my anus was fully exposed and open to his gaze. Could he see that I was beginning to get wet? I think he knew what a huge turn on this was for me.

"The marks are gone, but you are a very naughty girl, you know, showing me such beautiful, tempting sights. I should give you a spanking myself."

I stood up and faced him again. I put my hands by my hips and told him that I might just let him do that one day. I noticed a definite shape growing in his shorts and decided to stop taunting him. I quickly dressed again and left him to rearrange his hard on. Pretty cruel, I thought. Maybe I have a dominant side to me as well.

Chapter three

Mistress Dee canes Joy again

Another week went by until I could bear it no longer. I knew that I wanted to be caned again so on the Monday morning I put on a nice skirt over my cotton boyshorts and took my time getting to college. Nonetheless, I arrived early and was wondering whether I should postpone my plan to be late when my mobile rang. It was daddy. "Hello Joy. I was just checking the time and I see it isn't nine o'clock yet. I wanted to ask you if we need anything from the shops today. I'm going to the supermarket this morning." He went on about what he planned to buy and was there anything else I wanted, and he wouldn't let me get a word in until he added, "Oh, I must have been rambling on for so long I must have made you late for class again. Sorry about that. I see it's already past nine. I think Miss Dee will be waiting for you." He had done it deliberately! I was late and it wasn't my fault and I was going to be caned for it! Clever daddy. I'll get him back for that, I vowed to myself.

I could see how pleased Miss Dee was as soon as I entered the classroom. The other two girls could see that too and everyone exchanged knowing glances. "There are no mysteries among those of us here about what happens to girls who are late to class." announced Miss Dee. "All three of you girls have learned my rules and accepted the consequences of breaking them, and you have all received three sets of three strokes of the cane. You have all agreed to continue learning with me, and the conditions attached to that, and now Joy is about to enter this second phase of her education. I know your timetable is free this afternoon, Joy, so I will see you in my office at 2.00 and there you will learn if I am a woman of my word or not."

My classmates were blushing as much as I was. Clearly, Miss Dee had punished them both too and now everyone knew that I had agreed to take six strokes on my panties, just as I now knew the other two girls had also given their consent to being caned. We would all accept punishment if we earned it. Miss Dee seems to have a stable of three willing devotees, not just me, I thought to myself.

"Enter!" came the call as I knocked on her office door at exactly 2.00. "Very well, Joy. Do you have anything to tell me before you receive your punishment?"

"Yes, Miss Dee. It was my dad. He phoned me at two minutes to nine and kept me talking till he knew it was after nine. I think he did it to make sure I would be late. He knows I will be punished. However, I apologise, I was late and I am ready and willing to accept the consequences."

"Hah! You blame your father. He is the one who knows well what it is to be punished for others' delinquencies. You will find that out soon enough. But here you are, and you tell me you are ready to take what is coming to you. Remove your clothing. You may keep on your bra and panties, the rest you will fold neatly and place on the chair over there."

I stripped off and stood waiting for further instruction. I could feel my pussy beginning to react to this humiliation as she scrutinized me. The folds in the boyshorts showed off my pudenda clearly and as I have quite a wide gap between my legs just below my pussy, I can never hide the shape of it.

"Onto the armchair. You know the position, Joy. Knees nine inches from the back of the chair, neck and arms on the headrest. That's it. Push your bottom back, offer it to the cane. Good. You will receive six strokes. They will be spaced thirty seconds apart and will be delivered at the same strength as your last caning. This time you have less protection from your clothing so it will hurt more. You may feel the need to cry out, but please do so quietly. I do not wish to hear anything louder than the cane strokes. Silence would be preferable."

A gentle tapping to steady the aim, and then SWISH -- CRACK! "Aaaagh!" I really did feel that and was unable to hold back my cry of pain and surprise. Miss Dee remained quiet behind my left shoulder. I turned my head to look at her and she gave me such an encouraging smile that I promised myself to try harder to please her with the next stroke. SWISH -- CRACK! I took in a great breath, held it, and let it out slowly but I felt a tear forming in my eye. SWISH -- CRACK! Another deep breath. It seemed easier to keep quiet doing it that way, and to absorb the pain. Concentrate on the pain; I could feel the heat building -- it wasn't as bad as I had worried about actually. SWISH -- CRACK! Oh, god, yes it was! Noisy intake of breath and a little sob, another tear and this one set off down my cheek. SWISH -- CRACK! Gaaaah! Yesss! My ass is on fire and I am suddenly transformed. I WANT the final stroke to be harder! Push my ass out and back to welcome the cruel cane. SWISH -- CRACK! OOOhhhhh, goddd, yessss, that was sore!