Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
188 Followers

"Thank you, Miss Dee. Thank you for caning me. I earned it and I deserved it and I hope I took it well for you." My cheeks were burning, both pairs -- one with shame, embarrassment, humiliation, gratitude, and the other with six livid stripes which I was sure would be a splendid reminder of my degradation for some time to come.

"You took your punishment exceptionally well, Joy. I am proud of you. I believe we are going to have a lot of pleasurable times together, you and I." Now, get dressed, go home and report to your father. It was his doing, your caning today. I'm not sure that he should get away with that. Tell him I said so, and ask him how many Red Stripes he thinks that is worth. Take a photo of me now, with your mobile, holding the instrument of your punishment. Show it to him and watch his reaction. Tell me about it on Wednesday when I see you next."

I did as commanded and took a few pictures of her wielding her cane. Her hair was tied back and she looked particularly stern. I was rather looking forward to showing them to daddy.

"Well, darling, did my phonecall get the result you clearly wanted?" was his first question as I came through the door. As usual, he was just in his shorts and a tee shirt.

"Would you like to see the result, daddy? Let's go to your den and I'll show you. How about some wine to give me courage?" We went to his den and he poured me a glass of wine. I had a slug and walked over to his armchair. "Her chair is very like this one, daddy. She made me kneel on the arms and rest my arms and chin on the headrest. I'm going to take my panties off and get up there so that you can check the marks. Would you also take some pictures for me with my phone? I think I want to start keeping a record of my experiences."

I kept my skirt on, but pulled down my panties and kicked them away. However, when I tried to get up onto the arms of the chair, the skirt was too tight to let me do it. "I guess I'll just have to take it off, daddy." And I did. Turning to face him, my pussy now exposed, I asked "Would you like me to take the rest of my clothes off too, daddy? I will if you order me to."

"Yes, Joy. Remove all of your clothes. I want to see you naked and kneeling on that armchair in front of me. Strip. Naked. Now!" I knew he had enjoyed my last exhibition, and I was beginning to enjoy the roles we were playing now. He had never really been very masterful before, but he seemed to know what to do, and what to say to turn me into his obedient daughter.

I did as he commanded, removing my shirt and bra and for good measure I gave my nipples a quick rub to harden them up, not that they needed much encouragement. I stood briefly facing him and with a shy smile climbed onto the arms of the chair, spreading my knees a good two feet apart by doing so and affording him the best possible view of my cunt and anus as he would ever get to see. I looked back and there was no doubt about the reaction going on inside his shorts. He couldn't hide his erection from me and I was secretly delighted. I was beginning to enjoy teasing him like this.

"What about the marks, daddy? Are they bad?" He picked up my phone and opened the camera app. He took a few pictures, some from far, others very close up. Then he put his hands on my ass and stroked it gently. "There are six raised weals on each of your buttocks. She didn't break the skin, but I would guess these marks will last you a week. They must have hurt quite a lot. Did you cry?"

"No, daddy, I didn't cry. I overcame the pain and by the last stroke I felt I could easily have taken more, and harder." I looked behind me and could see that his cock was at full erection inside his shorts. I asked if he had seen enough and he reluctantly told me he had, for the time being. I got down and standing naked beside him I took the phone and we started to check the pictures. My ass was indeed well marked and the stripes on it were still red. He had taken a few of my pussy and it was very obviously dripping wet. Then, as I scrolled back, there was my picture of Miss Dee, glaring dominantly into the lens and flexing her cane.

"She wanted you to see this," I told him and was amazed to watch him lose all the colour in his face. Then it changed with a rush of blood and he was blushing more than I had been earlier that morning. "She knows, daddy. She knows who you are, and I think you know who she is, don't you?" His cock was straining inside his shorts. "She knows you called me to make me late today so that I would be caned. She knows because I told her. She says you shouldn't be allowed to get away with that. She wonders how many Red Stripes you think that should merit. I don't know what that means, but I can guess. I think she means to cane you too, daddy. And, daddy, by the state of your cock, I get the feeling you might be willing to let her do that. Am I right?"

That was quite a speech, and I was making it up as I went along, because it was all becoming clearer to me even as I spoke, and the look on his face was enough to have me believe I was right. He took a huge breath and let it out slowly. Then he got up and walked over to the wine rack and opened up another bottle. Shiraz. Heady stuff. Pouring us both a glass he handed me mine and sat back in his armchair.

Continued in Part 2

MarkTass
MarkTass
188 Followers