Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lot to take in; she had been listening carefully back in the coffee shop over the past six months since we started college and she was really loading it on. I needed a moment to think.

"No, Kim, I think Amy wants to go first. You can deal with the first part of her treatment, and then give Joy her full punishment. Then we will change Amy's position for you to finish her sentence with the ass punishment." Mistress Dee was in charge. Kim her trainee.

Kim went to a wall and came back with a whip of many strands of leather, about 18 inches long, with a stout leather grip to hold it. She also held a long leather strap, with the final foot or more divided into two tails -- a tawse, as I now learned. It looked quite heavy.

Amy was wide eyed and looked terrified. "Would you like a gag, Amy?" asked Mistress Dee. "You will want to scream into it, and you are welcome to do so as much as you like, nobody will come to your rescue. Remember, you asked me to do this to you, and you signed the form of consent. Kim is about to whip your cunt and you are going to scream, I promise you. But, you are also going to learn to love it, and I will bet you now, 1000 Pounds against 36 strokes of the whip, that you will beg her to whip your cunt again, even harder so that you scream at every stroke, before the end of next month." Today was the 27th, so this was a pretty powerful but very confident bet!

Were we in way over our heads? My pussy was wet and swollen and I could feel a slight dribble down my leg to prove to me that I was actually enjoying this, even if I too was terrified. Between them, Kim and Dee moved the chair into a position that gave me the perfect view between Amy's legs. The outer lips thick, bald and fat, swelling and slightly parted, and I thought I could see a glistening of juice forming inside. Kim stood to her left and brought down the whip, right onto Amy's open pussy lips. It didn't seem very hard to me, but it took the breath out of Amy. After the sixth stroke she broke into a cry of pain.

"You were right. Mistress. I know I will be screaming before you are finished. I made a pact with myself that I would not beg for mercy, so please gag me so I cannot break my pact."

She was gagged, a red rubber ball with leather straps over her head -- mouth wide open, like her pussy, and tightened to fit. Her whipping continued. Kim was as good as her word. She whipped Amy's pussy hard, but never so hard that she would do any serious damage. The skin was bright red and her lips swelled up unnaturally, but the whipping continued as Amy cried real tears of pain, and of humiliation. As Kim stopped to change instruments, Amy let out a huge great stream of piss. The mistresses must have anticipated this, and as if by magic, Mistress Dee retrieved a plastic bowl from below the chair, to catch Amy's piss!

"Well. Bad slave, Amy! You have two choices on what we are going to do about this." said Dee. "One. You can apologise for peeing without permission onto my cellar floor, and ask me nicely to pour your pee into three tumblers. One tumbler is for you to drink, and another for Joy to drink. Who do you think the third glass is for? Alternatively, Kim and I will pee into the bowl too and then we will fill an enema bag with all of it and fill your bowels with our combined piss. I will then put a large butt plug into your anus and you will keep the enema until your pussy has been tawsed. Twelve strokes, twelve minutes, with a bonus three strokes, just for fun! Ah, but you are gagged, so you cannot beg me nicely. You cannot speak at all. Maybe we should ask Joy which choice she thinks you should make, and of course, she will do your begging for you."

Wondering if I might wake up from this nightmare, I waited quietly until Amy opened her eyes and looked directly at me. I couldn't imagine she wanted to suffer the enema. I guessed that Mistress Dee wanted me to drink Amy's piss. Did Amy want me to drink her piss? Did she want to drink her own piss? Kim was grinning cruelly at my dilemma. She was subconsciously rubbing her pussy, and as I looked, her PVC skirt rose up enough for me to see she was naked beneath it, her pussy also shaved bare. I stared and licked my lips. I think we all knew that I was going to beg to drink Amy's piss. I mouthed 'tumblers', 'drink' and raised my eyebrows to Amy questioningly, who gave me a pitiful, yet grateful look, and a nod of agreement.

"Mistress Dee, and Mistress Kim, firstly, I would like to apologise for allowing Amy to pee without your permission. As we are being trained together, it is right that we should share the blame as well as the punishments. I saw her drink a large bottle of water before we came up the drive and I should have advised her to pee before our training, so I feel responsible for what she did, and I want to be punished too. I humbly beg to be allowed to debase myself in front of my mistresses, as well as Amy, by drinking her pee. Therefore, I implore you to share all of the pee between the three glasses and make me drink one of them while I am in this inescapable bondage. I deserve the humiliation and welcome it. I would also beg you to feed the other glass to Amy, making her drink her own pee; the price she deserves to pay for pissing in front of us all."

"Of course. It will be my pleasure, Joy," said Kim, "but there is the question of the third glass. Who do you think should drink that?" Well, I couldn't imagine either Dee or Kim wanting to do that -- this was meant to be punishment, after all. That just left Amy or me. How ready was I to debase myself, I wondered? "I think you should allow me to drink the third glass, Mistress Kim. Please make me do so." I replied, blushing redly as I looked Amy in the eye.

"Very well, you will drink two glasses of Amy's pee, but I saw you looking at my pussy just now, and that has earned you additional punishment. You will drink my pee too, directly from my body. After I have caned you, you will lie with your head under the glass toilet and I will pee into your mouth. You will swallow it all or you will be caned again. Is that okay with you?"

I really had walked into this one, and I had absolutely no option but to accept her authority over me. "Thank you, Mistress Kim. Of course. I am happy to submit to your domination over me and will willingly take your piss in my mouth. I look forward to drinking it all or suffering the consequences." What else could I have said under the circumstances?

Kim found three glasses on a shelf and poured Amy's piss from the bowl into them until they were all evenly filled. There was much less than I had estimated, but nevertheless the glasses were full enough and when she started to feed me my first glassful it took a lot of gulping to empty the glass. She then took the second glass to Amy, removed her gag and held the glass to her lips. Amy willingly reached forward and lapped up the contents of the glass, thanking Kim when she had swallowed the last drop. My turn again; the first glass had not tasted terrible, and I submitted to my fate. It tasted slightly nicer. Was I learning to becoming a submissive piss drinker?

Kim took hold of the tawse and started to beat Amy's pussy with it. It doesn't have to be a hard hit to cause great discomfort, and Amy wept and blubbered all the way through this part of her punishment but she didn't ask for the gag to be replaced. Her pussy was purple and swollen and when the twelve strokes were over, they wheeled the chair right up to my whipping bench. This was evidently not the first time they had done this, because my face and Amy's pussy were at exactly the same level.

"You will now soothe your friend's pussy with your tongue while we prepare the instruments for your beating, Joy. Lick her lovingly, for one day, you are very likely to wish an equal favour." I was told, and they pushed her pussy right up and into my mouth. It wasn't the first time I had kissed a pussy, but this was different. However, I did my best to lick her gently and to soothe the burning heat of her poor bruised pussy lips. Her clit was engorged and when I tried to lick that, she screamed.

"Now it is your turn, Joy. As I recall, you claimed to be really looking forward to this and said you would try to make sure you would get more than the mistress might be prepared to give you. A foolish comment, as you are about to find out. However, just for fun, with your tits hanging down like that, I think I would like to introduce you to the pleasures of nipple clamps. Do you see these? They are clover clamps. Squeeze and release. They will squeeze your nipples and you will moan with pain, and then I will hang weights from them to pull on your nipples. You won't love that, but you will scream even more loudly when I take them off, believe me."

She was right. She rubbed and pinched my nipples roughly and then squeezed the clamps onto them. I moaned with pain, never having experienced anything like that on my nipples before. When she added the weights, I was tempted to cry for mercy, but then I remembered why I was there -- humiliation, pain, obedience; I wanted them all. "Thank you for the clamps, Mistress. Please give me 24 strokes of the whip on my naked buttocks." I breathed out, and Mistress Kim started to flog me with her whip. After the first six, she asked me if I was enjoying the strokes so much that I had forgotten to count and thank her. She started again. This time I remembered to follow my instructions. I didn't mind the whip, and although it stung at first, by the time I had taken the full 30, the first six being repeated, my ass was nicely warmed up and ready for the tawse.

This was more challenging, especially when, towards the end, Kim stood back a little for a swing which landed the tail right into the crack of my ass. One strike landed directly on my fully exposed anus and I let out a shriek of agony, closely followed by the number, nine I think it was, an utterance of thanks and a request for the next stroke. I must have sounded sincere enough, as ordered, because the next was a repeat of the previous one, striking me right on the anus again, bringing forth a flood of tears, a gurgle, Number 10, thank you mistress, please give me another stroke. My god, I thought to myself. I am loving this. The pain is terrible, but I am tied down so securely all I can do is shake my head, soak up the agony and wait helplessly for the next strike. Amy had been moved behind me and had a great view straight up my ass and pussy, so she could see what was in store for her. It was humiliating debasing myself like this to my classmate and my teacher, and being watched by my other classmate, all of whom I would be meeting again in class as normal on Monday morning, as if anything could ever be normal again, yet even before she started to cane me, I knew I was going to be back for more before the end of next month, Amy or no Amy. If Mistress Dee had offered me that bet I know I would have taken it and willingly lost! The tawse actually hardened my ass, making it more able to take the cane.

24 strokes of the cane. Hard, sore, delightful, raging heat in my ass. I thanked Kim for every stroke and begged for the next. She did not cane me as hard as Mistress Dee had which left me a little frustrated. She was right. I screamed when the nipple clamps were taken off. I had passed the test -- theirs and mine.

Kim, meanwhile, had been drinking copious amounts of water from a 2-litre bottle, and was now anxious to pee -- into my mouth. I was released from my bondage and led across the room to the glass toilet. I had to lie on my back and wriggle my body till my head was directly below the seat. White towels were placed under my head and as I gazed up, I could see Kim remove her skirt and place her naked ass on the seat of the toilet. I could see her pussy, of course, which was totally bald and I wondered what that would taste like. I guessed I would find out one day. Maybe today? She spread her legs so she could aim her stream and I opened my mouth submissively. She started peeing and it hit my chin, spraying onto the towel under my head. Oops, that's not my fault, but I know it's going to cost me, I thought. "Open your mouth wider, and swallow every drop!" ordered this cruel mistress and the flow got stronger as it entered my mouth. I swallowed, and let it fill, and swallowed, and swallowed and gulped it down, although I could feel some escaping down my cheeks. As the flow lessened, Kim stood up a little, still peeing, and her pee went all over my face.

"Let's have a look at the towel, piss drinker," she said, "because if there is any sign that you didn't swallow it all, Mistress Dee would like to hear you beg her to cane you." The towel was lifted and of course, not fair as Kim had deliberately missed my mouth, there were many damp places, slightly discoloured by the pee that I had failed to drink. "You know what to do, Joy." smirked Kim.

"Mistress Dee. I apologise. I failed to catch and swallow every drop of Mistress Kim's pee and I would like you to cane me so that I can learn to do better next time."

"I will gladly cane you, slave, but how many strokes do you think it would take to suitably punish you for this serious offence?" asked Mistress Dee, smirking. Another challenge -- ask for too few, no commitment. Ask for too many and set a painful precedent for myself for the future.

"Mistress, I think twelve strokes of the cane from you would be a good lesson, but I think if Mistress Kim would add a further six strokes of the tawse, that would help me to remember that I am serving you both today. Those two strikes on my anus hurt like hell, and if she were to repeat that even once, I am sure she would have me crying, and I deserve to cry for letting her down by not swallowing all of her pee as ordered."

"My god, she is a totally submissive pain slut, isn't she?" grinned Kim. "No problem, slave Joy, it will give me enormous pleasure to give you six more strokes with the tawse, and I assure you, I will aim for your anus with each one! I want to make you cry, not because you want to cry, like you say you do, but because I will delight in being the cause of your tears. I adore making slaves scream and cry, especially when they have come here to do just that! My kind nature must be getting the better of me!"

Amy bravely took her whipping without too much fuss, and I had a grandstand view from behind as she was subjected to her twelve strokes of the tawse. She had been loosely tied to a whipping bench, allowing her sufficient degree of movement to thrust her hips back and forth. After several strokes, she raised her ass so it was completely spread open, and when the tail of the tawse bit into the cleft, she shrieked with the pain. Kim was clearly very good at this, because she swapped sides for every stroke, and was equally accurate with either hand. It seemed like she really wanted to punish Amy, though, because I could see the way she aimed the last three strokes for the tips to curl around her buttock and strike her exactly on her anus. I watched in awe as it reacted, sucked in, pulsing out again, as if to say 'hit me again'. Luckily for us all, Amy was loving this, and presented her ass for this cruel treatment for each stroke. Although she was gagged, and screaming into it at every stroke, it was clear that Kim was carefully gauging the strength of her strikes. She didn't want to damage her new toy.

Kim released and then dismissed her. "Well, I think I have my aim in now. Time for you to step forward, Joy, to receive the six strokes from my tawse that you begged me for. And let's see if I can strike your anus six times. You will be beaten, like Amy, from alternate sides so your buttocks get even treatment."

I was placed the same way, with enough slack that I could pull forward or push my backside back for more complete exposure. In fact, I didn't really want six agonizing strikes on my asshole, and for the first three strokes, try as she might, Kim couldn't find her way through. This seemed to anger her, and she ordered me to push my ass up and back for the next three strikes. I strained backwards. Right hand, left buttock, the tip curled in and whacked me right on the asshole. I let out a howl of pain. She moved to the other side. Left hand, right buttock, the tawse curled round and again, the tip struck me right on the spot. Another scream of anguish. "Beg me to strike your anus for the final stroke, Joy!" she ordered me. "Please Mistress Kim, please beat me with the tawse as hard as you can on my asshole." Right hand, left buttock and a gigantic crack as leather met flesh and the tip of the tawse flew in and smacked my anus for the third time in a row. White light flashed in my eyes, and I screamed in such pain as I have never felt before. Tears in my eyes, and I started to weep and blubber uncontrollably. Nobody moved as I sucked up the pain. Nobody spoke as I wept and what seemed like an eternity passed, until I found myself squirting with orgasmic pleasure as the waves of a pain-induced orgasm passed through me. I was thoroughly beaten, humiliated and satiated, but I had not forgotten my role here.

"Mistress Dee, would you please now give me the twelve strokes of the cane I requested earlier? I earned them, and I would be very pleased if you would apply them as hard as you desire."

"No, Joy. I will not cane you tonight. I think you two girls have taken more than enough this evening. I am very impressed with you both, not only at the unexpected levels of severity and unpleasantness that you requested us to punish you by, but with both your attitudes towards the whole experience. We must remember never to push things too far, and today you have gone far enough. We will make a note of the outstanding punishments that you have not received today; Joy, twelve strokes of the cane from me, and twelve more from Amy. Amy, you are still to take twelve strokes of the cane from Joy. Your lesson for today is concluded."

We were shown to a shower room and given towels, and our clothes. Amy's pussy was still looking very sore, and her ass was striped and red from her beating. My nipples still ached from the clamps and my ass was heavily striped, purple bruises and a sore anus from those five hits from the tawse. When we emerged, dressed as we had arrived, I was glad daddy had advised me that pulling panties over a caned ass would hurt. I was naked underneath my frock. Amy too did not put on her thong -- her pussy was too sore. I guessed she would be pushing her bike home!

"Thank you, Mistress Dee, for the special training you have given us. And thank you too, Mistress Kim for your punishments." I said, as we all stood on the steps outside the front door. "I enjoyed serving you today, and will happily submit to you again if you will allow me to. My asshole is throbbing painfully right now because of you, but this was the most amazing day of my life and there is no part of it that I wouldn't want to do again."

Amy had much more to say. "Mistress Kim, you were right. I really enjoyed sharing my session with Joy, and if you remember, I said I would probably thank you for making that decision. Well, I had no idea at the time that I would be abasing myself before you and thanking you for whipping my cunt and my asshole too. I have to confess to you all, I absolutely loved submitting like that. I am really sore and aching right now, but I know that you have opened doors in my soul, and I shall be begging for more before long. Mistress Dee, thank you so much for everything, and by the way, I already know who wins your bet!"

"Congratulations to both of you," said Mistress Dee, "I look forward to seeing more of you and to training you further. There is so much more for you to learn, and I know that you, Joy, like Kim, want to learn how to give out this kind of treatment too. Would I be right in thinking it is your father who will be first to benefit from such skills?"