Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress. I gave him a brief caning during the week, mainly because I suddenly decided to, but I found that I enjoyed the dominant role, and I want to learn how to do it better. He has agreed that I can punish him whenever I want to, and he has also agreed that I am in control of the 'Monday' rule. I don't know if I can trust him though, so I have told him I am going to watch him, and I am going to measure his cum to make sure he doesn't cheat. He is constantly getting erections, so I don't know how he can control himself."

"Well, let's not forget that he owes me an explanation for his spying this afternoon, and I enjoyed hearing Kim say what she would like to do to him, and you, together, given the opportunity. I shall give this some thought and let you know what I advise on Monday when I see you after class. Meanwhile, remember that the first twelve strokes of the cane you received today were directly his fault. There is something to start with. I would not be surprised to learn that you gave him an equal, or greater punishment this weekend. Did I cane you hard enough, by the way?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress, you certainly did, but I am sure that you will cane me harder next time and I am already looking forward to my next visit!"

Continued in Part 4.