Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to ask for, Kim." spoke Mistress Dee.

"Please, Joy and Amy, would you please secure the wrists of this slave to the bar that I am holding. I am bent over the caning frame and I am about to be caned forty-eight increasingly hard strokes. I do not want to be able to escape from my position, or to be able to move, because I want Mistress Dee to cane me without mercy before she is finished with me. I want you to watch my humiliation and I want to be totally helpless and unable to avoid my full punishment."

We secured not just her wrists, but her elbows too. Her tits were hanging down and as we left her to her fate, Mistress Dee stepped in and attached a chain between Kim's nipple rings. "How heavy do you want the weights to be today, Kim?" asked Mistress Dee. "Shall we roll a die to help you decide?"

"Please use the red die to make the decision, Mistress." begged Kim "and please apply the gag if you hear my scream."

"Joy, please roll the red die. One point equals 350 grammes of weights to hang from the slave's nipples." I rolled. It was a six. Again! "Six mistress." I told her and heard Kim give a little moan -- fear or pleasure? Dee took two lead weights from the cupboard, each weighing just over a kilo, hooking them onto the rings on Kim's nipples, and gently lowered them until they were swinging free, pulling and stretching her nipples down cruelly. She moaned again, a little louder.

Amy and I stood behind the frame and admired the scene before us. Strict mistress flexing her cane getting into position. Slave awaiting punishment, secured firmly over the caning frame, ankles almost three feet apart with her perfect buttocks spread exposing her perfectly formed anus and her fabulous pussy, which now was swelling with excitement as we watched, the outer lips separating to reveal her inner pinkness, and a bead of moisture forming to prove that Kim was enjoying every moment of what was happening to her.

"Joy will commence the counting, and at each set of eight strokes, you will alternate with Amy. Kim will be gagged in due course. Kim, beg for your caning."

"Please Mistress Dee. I spoke out of turn and you have quite rightly chosen to cane me for it. I fully deserve every stroke that you give me and do not wish to be spared. I apologise to Joy, and to Amy, and I hope that they will enjoy watching me suffer. Please cane me."

And she did. The first three sets were uneventful. Mistress caned, the slave took the strokes in silence, Amy and I counted the strokes aloud, and Kim's arse was beginning to look rather the worse for wear than the beautiful clear olive-coloured one it had been twenty minutes earlier. Now it was time for the strokes to be applied 'very hard'.

They were, and Kim was beginning to sweat. The weights on her nipples were swinging a little, although she was barely able to move to make them do so. The stripes on Kim's ass were developing into one large reddened area and she was beginning to bruise. "eight. The end of the fourth set of six."

"You may beg me to continue caning you, slave Kim. Punishment slave Kim." Instructed Dee.

"Thank you Mistress. I fully deserve this punishment. Please give me eight extremely hard strokes. If you make me scream, please apply the gag and immediately increase the severity and cane me without mercy for the remainder of the punishment."

Wow! Serious stuff!

"Your bottom looks like it may begin to bleed before I finish caning you, slave Kim. Do you remember what happens if you bleed without permission during a caning?" asked Mistress Dee sternly.

"I know that you forbid it, Mistress. If I do not have your permission, but bleed before the conclusion of the caning I have earned, I must beg for an additional twelve strokes to be applied without mercy."

"Correct. Twelve merciless strokes if I detect even one drop of blood on my tissue. You must beg for the strokes and take them in silence or the remaining strokes will be doubled. As you know. I delight in the sight of blood dripping off a caned backside."

"Thank you Mistress Dee. Please continue with my punishment."

I was enthralled. My sadistic side was thrilled at witnessing this cruelty and I was looking forward enormously to seeing Kim suffer some more. It helped some knowing that she actually enjoyed this herself, as she had told us not long ago, so I didn't feel even a little sorry for her. She still had two sets to go, another sixteen strokes, and as Dee had pointed out, her ass looked very likely to start bleeding quite soon.

It did. Eight extremely hard strokes did it. Mistress Dee smiled to herself as she took a tissue and dabbed the offending area. It came away not with a small speck, but a very definite blood stain about half an inch across. I also noticed a continuous flow of juices emerging from Kim's pussy and running down her leg. She must be absolutely loving this.

"Explain yourself, punishment slave Kim!" she demanded, thrusting the bloodstained tissue in front of Kim's face. "What is this?"

"It is blood, mistress. I apologise. I have allowed myself to bleed while you are caning me and I know that is forbidden. I beg you to add twelve merciless strokes to the end of my final set."

At stroke number six, Kim broke and let out a pitiful scream. "Oh, Mistress Dee. I tried so hard, but I screamed. Please gag me so that I cannot do that again, and cane me without mercy until the end of my punishment. I want to suffer for you, I want the pain of the cane and I want you to show me no pity. I am glad that Amy and Joy are witness to my debasement. I serve you so that you will do this to me."

Actually, when I looked more closely, I could see that the marks on Kim's bottom were not deep and the blood was coming from shallow cuts. It dawned on me that this was more of a game than deadly serious and although it must be an agonizing caning, nevertheless, no serious damage was being inflicted. The remainder of Kim's experience on the caning frame was clearly very painful, but I now knew just how skillful Mistress Dee was. When I thought about it harder, I remembered those gorgeous, flawless buttocks that we had secured to the frame earlier. If Kim regularly took a caning that made her bleed, how could there be no marks on her? I kept my thoughts to myself and stored them for the future. No, I would not disappoint my colleagues. I would play this game with them as hard as they played. I could take it as well as them. I determined to do so in our session at the end of next month.

Amy and I released Kim from her bondage and supported her as she stepped down from the frame. She adopted the slave position, feet apart and hands behind her neck as she thanked us all. "Amy, Joy, thank you both for ensuring my bondage was tight, preventing me from escaping my deserved caning. Thank you for counting my strokes and for watching me beg for merciless punishment. I would like to repay you both somehow and I promise I will. Mistress Dee, thank you for reminding me that you are my mistress and for providing me with the severe beating that I earned."

At that, she was given leave to bend over the chair while Mistress applied antiseptic balms to her torn arse and to dab it dry. Further lotions were then applied and Mistress Dee informed us that these would help heal the skin back to its flawless self in less than a fortnight, but that for the next week, Kim would find it uncomfortable sitting. She was right of course, and when we all met up again for our Monday class, Kim stood for half the time which made us all laugh -- including her!

Chapter eleven

Daddy teaches Joy a new trick and makes a confession

It was Wednesday evening, the week before our next session of Special Training at Mistress Dee's dungeon. Nine days and counting. Daddy and I were in his den, relaxing after dinner with a glass of wine when I decided to open up to him about Kim's caning. He listened attentively and as usual had to adjust his shorts to let his erection develop. I liked to encourage his erections these days as I knew that each one would increase the amount of cum I would extract from him the following Sunday. Appreciating that he now seemed to crave this particular humiliation of having his daughter pour his cum into his mouth, to be savoured before swallowing, I was beginning to formulate a side-plan. However, I wanted to talk about Kim's punishment. When he heard about the dice game, he laughed gently.

"Haven't you worked it out yet, Joy? The dice are loaded. She used to have six of them, probably still does, all different colours. Each colour is loaded, one to six. Dee knew before the game began exactly how it would turn out. It sounds like Kim did too. You said she especially asked for the red die to determine the weight that would hang from her nipples. She knew it would be the heaviest weight when she asked for the red die. She wanted the pain. Just like when she cried out during the caning, she was ready for the severity of the strokes to be raised and brought that on herself too."

Wow! Why hadn't I thought of that. Kim is a complete pain addict and I could see just how much she had loved taking everything she got that afternoon. "So if red, blue and yellow are the even numbers, what are the others?" I asked, but daddy just smiled and told me that he hoped I would learn that for myself one day. Why spoil a good game!

A few weeks later, two days to go, I was ready with more questions. "Daddy, I am to report for punishment again on Friday night. Special Training with Mistress Dee, Mistress Kim and Slave Amy. I don't want to disappoint any of them by being a wimp. Amy said she really wants to be tested and I know that Kim will have no mercy on her. What should I do if I can't cope with the pain, or if they want me to do something I really don't want to do?"

"Don't worry about any of that, darling," he assured me, "Mistress Dee is an absolute professional and whether you realise it or not, she is reading all your signs throughout the session. She would never harm you, well not permanently anyway. You will never have scars from anything that happens in her dungeon, and although it may hurt at the time, pain is more in the mind than the body when it comes to the kind of antics we all get up to in her dungeon. You remember the state of Kim's bottom the last time you saw it? Check it out on Friday. I'll bet it is back to perfect. That should reassure you. As to doing things you don't want to, you're a one to talk! I told you I didn't want to eat my own cum but you forced it on me. You even made me roll it around in my mouth before I had to swallow it. Now what have you turned me into? I can hardly wait for Sunday afternoons and the final degradation at your hands. There are times I wish I could ejaculate twice or three times as much, just to obey your command, and have you order me to swallow it. I confess that I love submitting to you and being your punishment slave for the afternoon. You really have replaced your mother. So if they order you to do something that you have never thought about before, or even consider revolting at first thought, embrace the submission to your mistress, see it as a challenge she is setting for you to pass, and beg them to push your limits. Just like you did when you drank Amy's pee, and then Kim's. I bet you had never considered that before, and you told me you actually enjoyed it, not just for the taste but especially for the humiliation. Like father, like daughter, eh?"

What a supportive daddy I have! I assured him that I would follow his advice, soak up the pain and humiliation and train myself to enjoy it. Roll on Friday!

"Okay, daddy. Now I want to hear your story about eating your cum. You told me it wasn't the first time. Did you have another mistress who made you do that?" I asked.

"It was a bit like that, but not entirely." Daddy started. "I was travelling when I was young. Lucky to have enough money not to need a summer job as a student, I went to Thailand for a month. As a horny nineteen-year-old it was pretty obvious that I was looking to expand my sexual experience, especially in a country like that with so many gorgeous girls, and one evening I went into a massage parlour. I was very young and naïve in those days and didn't pay much attention to the detail around me. Young men think with their balls mostly. There were about twenty girls behind a large glass window, waiting to be chosen by the customers and I was encouraged by the lady in charge to relax over a beer and make my choice carefully. I checked out all the girls, but there was one who appealed to me most and my eye kept returning to her. They were all dressed in bikinis and when I looked at her again, she stood up and did a little twirl. I was enchanted. She was about five foot six, nicely proportioned everywhere with a pageboy haircut and a smile to melt my heart. Her bikini seemed to be made of leather and it had silver studs all over it. I couldn't be sure, but it looked like the bra had small cut-outs for her nipples which poked through. I chose her and before I could finish my beer I was being led along corridors to a large room with a bed and a bathroom. There was no wall separating them, just one big room with pictures on the walls. Pictures of naked people in a variety of strange poses but I didn't have time to study them.

My new friend, who called herself Som went to the large bath and opened up the taps, adding bubble bath to the water. While the bath was filling, she unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my belt. She stripped me in no time at all and told me to get into the bath, facing the taps at one end. I climbed in and relaxed in the soapy water. Suddenly, behind me, I felt her joining me. She was naked but wouldn't let me look at her and told me to face forwards as she started to wash my back with the hot water. It felt great. I had never bathed with a girl before and this one seemed to want to do all the work. She reached round and played with my nipples and then slid her hands down to my cock. She washed it thoroughly and as you would guess, playing with it and rolling my balls in her hands. I couldn't prevent it growing into a powerful erection. I was incredibly horny. She rolled me over on my front and let me wash her tits."

He paused, looking into the distance, reaching into his memory. "They were about the same size and shape as yours darling," he told me. "Beautiful!" I thanked him sweetly, and told him to continue. I was getting quite turned on with the story.

"She smiled at me as I rubbed her nipples and asked me if I was happy. Oh, yes, I told her. And then I put my arms around her and felt all the way down to her ass. She moaned with pleasure as I felt for her asshole and my finger touched it. She was looking into my eyes as we lay there in the soapy water and her fingers made their way to my ass. "Shall I push my finger in here?" she asked me and I told her yes. I felt it slide up into me as I pushed mine into her. We finger fucked each other's buttholes for a few minutes and my cock was straining with desire. And then my cock touched something unexpected. I was puzzled and reached round to feel her pussy. Was she wearing something on it?"

I waited expectantly. Surely the girl wasn't wearing a strap-on in the bath. "Tell me, daddy. What was she wearing?" He took a deep breath, looked me in the eye and said, "Nothing, darling. She wasn't wearing anything, other than a great big erection. She had a cock. She was a ladyboy. A beautiful, truly convincing ladyboy with a lovely big cock!

"Oh, daddy. What did you do? You must tell me."

"There was little else I could do. I held it in my hand and stroked it up and down to see how big it was. It felt pretty much the same as mine. I actually found this amazing discovery made me very horny. It was a shock because I am not even slightly attracted to men, but as my brain processed what was happening, it was my own cock that told me what to do. Embrace the situation, enjoy it. My erection had never been harder. To cut a long story short, we ended up on the bed and did a kind of sixty-nine thing with me on my back and her on top, sucking my dick as I sucked hers. She didn't warn me that she was going to cum, and when she did, she came straight into my mouth. I hadn't cum yet and found that truly turned me on. I tasted it, and swallowed some. I spat some out. She stuck her finger into my ass and I ejaculated. Just as I did, she pulled her mouth away and it sprayed all the way up to my chin. There was a lot of it and some of it mingled with hers that I had spat out. Suddenly, she became very forceful and she scooped up my cum with her fingers. Smiling, but with a very dominant looking expression on her face, she ordered me to "Eat this, slave. I order you to eat your cum!" As soon as she spoke those words, my deflating erection returned, and it struck me that I liked to be told what to do. I ate from her fingers and she made me swill it around before swallowing. The taste was unusual, but not unpleasant. I ate every last drop from her fingers and she told me to thank her, and to call her mistress."

I was astounded. Daddy's first mistress was a ladyboy with a cock. "Did you do it, daddy? Did you call her 'mistress'?" Daddy looked me in the eye, and confessed that he had. "There is more. Do you want to know, Joy? Shall I confess the whole story?" There was no way on earth that I didn't want to hear everything. My pussy was sopping.

"I found out that I had inadvertently walked into a ladyboy massage parlour that day. That was the first thing. I had heard about them, but never knowingly seen or met one, so I had no experience to tell me where I was. Even the lady in charge turned out to be one. Of course, it is all very commercial and what they really want is your money, but that doesn't prevent them from enjoying what they do. Some of them love it. This place had several 'special' rooms for people with unusual interests, and the staff catered to every fantasy. They also had a relaxation room with sofas and chairs, a bar and a pool table. Som invited me to come back the next day to play pool with her and some of her friends. There was a terrible thunderstorm brewing in the afternoon so it looked like I would have to go indoors anyway, so I headed over to the massage parlour. The lady boss, or 'mama san' as they call them, was expecting me and showed me to the pool room."

"You knew they were all ladyboys, daddy, and you had had to call Som 'mistress. Did you have any idea what you were walking into?" I asked, incredulous at his apparent naivety. "No. I hadn't yet found out that they were all ladyboys, and it had all just seemed a bit of harmless play the day before. However, I was young and eager, stupid and horny, and game for new experience, so I took my chances. I didn't regret it, and I still don't, but it cost me, and more than just money."

I urged him to continue, keen to hear what my daddy did next. "I was shown into the pool room and Som was there, at the bar, chatting to a few other girls. I couldn't think of her as anything other than a girl. She saw me enter and called me over. Let's have a beer and a game of pool, she suggested. We played two or three games, and I won them all. She invited two of her friends to play doubles with us, swapping partners after each game. They all seemed to be pretty crap because I won every game. I had another beer, and then one of the girls, not Som, challenged me to a singles game. Let's have a bet, she said. If I win, you have to give me an item of your clothing. Well, I was dressed for the tropics. Sandals, shorts, pants and a shirt. But, she had been the worst player of us all and hadn't potted a single ball since we had started to play."

Daddy looked at me. "Don't take bets you can't win darling!" he said with a rueful smile. "I was an idiot, and insisted that we had to play enough games, that if I won, she would end up naked. She was a stunner to look at and I was keen to win the bet. I looked at her. High heeled shoes, hold-up fishnet stockings, mini skirt, blouse, and presumably underwear too. Eight, if we counted shoes and stockings as one each. We agreed and she broke for the first game. I potted two balls and then missed a long shot. And then she cleared the table. I was astonished, but every time she hit the ball, one of hers went down and the white rolled into position to line up for the next shot. Good naturedly, I took off my shirt and handed it to her. Gleefully, she opened a locker nearby and put my shirt inside 'to keep it safe' she said. We played again. She made a great show of losing, and stretching across the table so that I could see up her skirt. It looked good. But at the black, I missed and set it up for her easy win. A sandal went into the locker. And then another. Another game and by now a small crowd was gathering to watch as the foolish tourist lost his clothes game after game. Six girls were watching and laughing as I removed my shorts. Four games down and I had just one item between me and nakedness. Time to concentrate. I missed an easy shot, and watched helplessly as Meaw cleared the table at one visit. Hoots and cackles as the black went down, and Meaw turned to me with her hand out."