Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, daddy. You had to get naked in front of half a dozen ladyboys? How did you feel about that?"

"Yes, darling. I had no choice, and by now I had worked out that they were indeed all ladyboys. I had seen a couple of them playing with their dicks inside their panties. Others had rather deep voices. They all had adam's apples. I really had walked into this. But, embrace and enjoy, remember, so I invited Som to come and remove the final layer and to reveal me naked to her friends. She slid my pants down, I stepped out of them, she handed them to Meaw and she placed them in her locker. She locked it with a key on a chain around her neck and came up to me. She was my height and she took hold of my balls in one hand, gripping them firmly. She stepped aside, so that all her friends could see her holding my balls and there were whistles and catcalls. She circled my scrotum with her thumb and forefinger, tugging on my balls and I felt a deep sense of submission and humiliation, but to my horror, and I later worked out because of that, I also felt my cock growing, and as Meaw tightened her grip, my cock grew to full erection. This raised the roof and I saw three more girls coming into the room, attracted by the noise no doubt."

"You were shameless, daddy. I hope they punished you for showing off your hard-on!" I suggested.

"Indeed they did. Meaw reminded me that we had three more games to play. I would now be playing for forfeits. At the start of each game, she announced the forfeit I would pay if I lost, reminding me that I had 'given' her all of my clothes and I would only get them back if I pleased her. I had to agree."

"I know you find it hard to lose your erection nowadays, daddy, without cumming. Was it the same back then?"

"It was worse, darling. Sometimes it wouldn't go down even after I had cum. I had to play with a raging boner and the threat of my forfeits. The first one was easy. There were now nine girls watching the game. According to the number of my balls remaining on the table at the end of the game, I would suck that number of cocks. It was up to the cock's owner if they wanted to cum in my mouth. Of course, you already know I lost. Som selected six of her friends who lined up for me to take their dicks in my mouth. Only one of them wanted to cum. Her English wasn't so good so Som translated. She said she hadn't had a client for six days and she was getting blue balls. She needed to empty them and my mouth seemed like a good place to do that. Som instructed me to obey, or else. When the girl shot her load in my mouth, I had to keep it there and show all the others all the cum sitting there before I was ordered to swallow. They cheered, and jeered, and I found it a massive turn on. It was definitely a game of humiliation and establishing their dominance over me. My cock was still as hard as ever, but it nearly burst when Meaw announced my second forfeit."

"Was she one of the dominatrix types, daddy? Was she enjoying her control over you? And how willing a player in the game were you, really?" I wanted to know.

"She certainly was a dominatrix. And she knew how to draw me out of any reluctance I had for any of the plans she had in store for me. I admit to playing the game willingly. It was new and it was extremely exciting." I could see daddy was reliving his excitement. His shorts were fully tented.

"I think you should remove your shorts, daddy. They seem to be getting in the way. Strip naked, now, and tell me the rest of your story standing in the slave position!" He jumped up without hesitation, removed his clothes and stood as ordered. "Continue!" I commanded. "What was the second forfeit?"

"She announced to the gathered girls that they must each pick a number from 1 to 15, but not 8. If I lost, I would be tied to the pool table, my ankles to the legs and bent over it. The numbers on the balls remaining on the table would determine which girls would slide their cocks into my ass. This was completely random, and of course, there were only nine girls in the room, so some numbers may not be matched. I reckoned I may get away with none of them, or I might have to host eight cocks in my ass. But Meaw worked that out too. She wrote out all fourteen numbers on a sheet of paper and had the girls pick them from a bowl. There were five left over. She took them away, out of the room and a few minutes later came back with five more girls, each giggling and holding a number. One of them must have been six feet tall and looked particularly enthusiastic. This was going to be a first for me. I was an anal virgin."

"Oh, daddy. You got raped in the ass by a crowd of ladyboys, willingly?" I was awestruck.

"It isn't rape when you agree to it, darling. However, can you believe it, I won that game. Meaw was overconfident and she missed an easy shot, leaving two balls on the table, and just the 8 for me to win. I potted it, much to the disappointment of everyone there. I asked her to remove her blouse. She was naked underneath, and she had lovely boobs. But, just as I began to relax, she pointed to the table. 'What do you see, slave?' she asked and I looked at the two balls. 'Yes, I lost the game, but the bet was you will take an ass-fucking from the girls with the numbers on the balls remaining on the table. It doesn't matter that they are mine.' Declared Meaw, and with that I was grabbed and forced over the table where, to no great surprise, there were velcro straps already in place to bind my ankles and more below the lip of the table to secure my wrists. 'numbers 2 and 6, please step forward.' She cried and I was relieved to see Som and another smaller girl stand up. A groan from the rest of them, but it had been a fair game for all, except me!"

"Tricked by the ladyboy, daddy. Bad luck." I laughed

"Som's friend had a smaller dick, but Som wanted to fuck me first. Of course, they both wore condoms, and they used a lot of lube, so it wasn't too difficult to accommodate their invading cocks. As Som thrust in and out of me, I felt very humiliated, being ass-fucked like this in front of so many witnesses, but I was soon stimulated enough to want her to continue longer than she did. She came into her condom, withdrew her cock from my ass and invited the other girl in. While I was being fucked from behind, Som peeled the condom from her dick and to great applause from her friends, she brought it to my mouth and poured her ejaculate over my tongue. I was ordered to swallow and not mess up the table. I obeyed the order. I had to repeat that when her friend poured an even larger quantity into my mouth."

"My daddy, the cum slut, got fucked in the anus by two ladyboys! I can hardly wait to tell Mistress Dee, daddy, and Kim, and don't you think I won't!" I taunted him, knowing that he was loving it. "Then what happened?"

"Too late, darling. Dee already knows!" he shrugged, and then continued.

"After I was released, the giant lady boy came over to me and slipped her cock out from its hiding place. It was indeed a monster, about eight or nine inches long and as she stroked it, it came to life. She told me to hold it, and I guessed I had no choice so I did. She looked at me hungrily and asked if I was disappointed that she hadn't won the bet. I looked at her dick and imagined it splitting my ass in half. 'Yes,' I told her, 'I would love to serve you but I think I need a lot more practice before I could fit that in my ass.' She laughed and warned me to beware what I wished for. I had miscounted Meaw's clothing but agreed to play eight games. There was still one to go."

"Well done, daddy. It was a fair bet. How did it end up?"

"The third forfeit set me back a bit. Meaw informed the gathering that if she lost again, she would serve as my slave for the next 24 hours. She would refuse no command and be mine completely. If her boobs were a signal of what more I would have to play with, I determined to win. Everybody clapped and there was an expectant hush as she pronounced my penalty for losing. "The slave will be taken to our S&M Punishment Chamber where he will endure three hours at our hands, to be placed in bondage, to receive beatings with whips and canes, electrical torture, water sports, and more. He will worship any cock offered to his mouth and he will finally drink from a bowl all of the cum that any of the girls here spurt into it. Nobody else may touch it, because his anus belongs to me." Daddy's cock thumped as he spoke the words, like he was passing sentence on himself again. I watched as pre-cum dribbled out of it while it twitched in pace with his pulse.

"I don't know which I want to hear most, daddy. Did you win or lose?"

"Tell me truly," he said to me, "Would you like to hear that I won, or would it turn you on more to hear I lost?"

"Well, knowing what I know now, I know that if I had been playing, I would have deliberately lost that game. It sounds fantastic to be bound and tortured by a dozen mistresses. Do I want to hear how a nineteen-year-old boy took charge of a professional dominatrix, or how a dominatrix ladyboy introduced my daddy into the world of submission, humiliation and pain? I choose the latter. I don't believe she would let you win. She didn't, did she?"

Daddy smiled enigmatically. "I'll tell you another day." And he refused to tell me more. "Well, that's your first twelve strokes for Sunday earned." I told him.

Continued in Part 5.