Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 04

Story Info
Kim arrives for her weekend of training.
4.4k words
4.43
8.1k
9
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers

Kim's weekend begins

'I would hang around and try to distract anyone walking in the lane here, Kim while you are on the lawn, but I'm pretty sure Dee has cameras pointing up and down the lane as well as over her gates and in the garden. She would see me and we would both possibly suffer for that, perhaps more than we like! So, I'll drop you off at the gate and leave you to your fate. How's that?'

'Thanks, daddy, that will be fine. I've been thinking it through, and I've decided it doesn't matter if someone sees me. Most people have seen a naked girl before, right?' Actually, I was a bit nervous, but unless they jumped over the gate and attacked me, I should be fine, and it would be unlikely that anyone would recognize me, so sure, I'll lie down and spread my legs and hope for the best.

In fact, the lane her house is in has an open field opposite the houses and hers is the last one in the lane, so it really was unlikely that anyone would be anywhere near her gates unless they were coming to the house. Waving bye to daddy, I turned to the gate. I can see the lawn and the driveway. The grass is mown and I picture myself lying on it in a few minutes. There will be no hiding from any observer, that's for sure! I checked my phone for the time. Three minutes early. Damn! I have to hang around and wait. I look up at the gate post and see a camera with a little red light. On the other gate another camera, pointing down the road as daddy had assumed. His car disappeared at the end of the lane. Was he going slowly or is this a really long lane? He's far enough away I couldn't make out the number plate. 10.58 now. I look anxiously down the lane and see a small figure on foot, walking away. And then another coming this way. Too far to make out if it is man, woman or child. Must be someone who lives in the lane. Oh god, the gate starts to move. My weekend of servitude starts now!

I walked through as the gate was still sliding open and looked to my left. There indeed was a very wide, large wooden box with a lid held closed by a padlock with a key in it. I opened the box and looked inside. There was a bottle of water alright. A 1.5 litre bottle! Oh god. And a note. I picked it up and saw below four black leather cuffs with two straps and buckles on each. Also a long metal rod with clips at each end. It was about three feet long. I read the note.

Instructions for slave Kim:

  1. Remove your clothing and jewelry. You will be completely naked.
  2. Remove the water, metal rod and leather cuffs from the box. These pose an additional task for you to perform.
  3. Place your clothing and all other belongings in the box, close the lid and lock the box.
  4. Go to the lawn with the items from the box and stand facing the gate with your feet apart.
  5. Attach the leather cuffs to your wrists and ankles.
  6. Drink all of the water from the bottle. Spill none.
  7. Attach the clips of the metal rod to your ankle cuffs and turn around.
  8. Do not lie on the ground. Instead, bend forward and rest your hands on the grass.
  9. You will now be presenting your buttocks, cunt and anus to the view of anyone who approaches the gate, but you will not see them. Hold that position until you hear the chimes of my clock begin.
  10. When you hear the chimes, you may stand, undo the leg spreader, remove all four cuffs and bring the rod and cuffs, your empty water bottle and the key to the box to the house.
  11. For every chime that rings before you come to the front door, you will receive six strokes of the cane.
  12. If you are observed from the gate, and I will know if you are, your caning will be doubled to punish your disgraceful exhibitionism.
  13. Failure to obey any of these instructions or to perform your tasks in the wrong order may result in punishment and/or dismissal.

Oh, my god. Even reading the note took about a minute. I quickly stripped off the very few clothes I was wearing; slip-on shoes, wraparound dress and panties, no bra today and reached into the box. I removed everything and kind of threw them a few feet over to the grass in front of the gate. I placed my clothes and my bag, taking a couple of seconds to check my timing on my phone. Oh god, nearly two minutes already. I locked the box and went over to the items, picked up the water, remembered to spread my feet and glugged it as fast as I could. It took an age but I drained it. then I leaned down to the cuffs and frantically buckled them onto my wrists and ankles. I turned round and bent down to clip the clips on the rod to my ankle cuffs. Lucky I have long legs and am quite supple as my feet were now spaced almost three feet apart. I bent over and touched the grass, supporting myself with my arms as I leaned forwards. I knew how exposed I was. I didn't need the note to tell me that anyone near the gate would have a very clear view straight up my bald cunt with my asshole winking at them.

I had been trying to keep a count of the seconds ever since I entered the gate and I figured with all the additional things I had had to do, I was already on almost four minutes. Then, suddenly, my heart almost stopped. The gate started to open. There was nothing I could do. I couldn't disobey my mistress by standing up or turning around, the note had specifically said "hold that position until you hear the chimes" and that was what I must do. The gate closed again, and I wondered if it had been a test to see what I would do. Then a female voice spoke, just behind me.

'That looks like the most beautiful bottom I have ever seen.' it said. 'Explain yourself. What on earth are you doing in such a demeaning position. I can see your anus, you know! This is a disgraceful display of self-indulgence! You are a shameless exhibitionist and you should be punished for it.'

I didn't know what to say. This woman, it wasn't a girl, I could tell from the voice, was in the garden because the gate had opened to let her in. It must therefore be a friend of Dee. I had to hope so, because the truth was the only way to go.

'I apologise, madam, if you don't like my behaviour. I am here because I asked my mistress to humiliate and punish me and this is my first task of my weekend in servitude. If I have offended you at all, please ask Mistress Dee to discipline me accordingly and have me thank you for awarding me punishment which clearly I deserve.'

As I was speaking, I heard the clock in the house chime. Oh god, was I going to have to be rude to this lady friend of my mistress who I hadn't even seen yet?

'Forgive me madam. I have to release myself from these restraints and go to the house immediately.'

'Not before I spank your bottom, young lady!' said this voice and before I could react she gave me six quick, hard slaps on my ass, three to each side, and they stung!

'Thank you madam. May I move now?' I asked and without waiting for a response, I quickly released the clips, unbuckled all the cuffs, picked up all the items and smiling blindly at the woman, made haste to the front door. It was further than I remembered and my heart quailed as I heard yet another chime of the clock. That made nine. I had been counting. A tenth chime rang just as I pressed the bell and Mistress Dee appeared from behind the door, beaming widely.

'Welcome, slave Kim. What a busy weekend you have earned already!' she said. 'Not that I am disappointed in that! Quite the opposite in fact, but do come in while I greet my other guest who you have already met. Or rather, whose hand you have already met! Haha!'

And as I entered the house and waited politely in the hall, the clock gave a final chime and Dee opened her arms and hugged her friend. 'Mistress Mila! How are you my friend? Thank you so much for coming to join me today.'

'Mistress Dee, it is my pleasure. I am sure I will make it your pleasure too, along with this beauty you have brought me here to meet.' And she turned round to look at me. She was tall. Very tall. Over six feet, with her chestnut hair tied back showing a well chiseled face and an imperious expression. She wore a long coat, so all I could see of her costume was the shiny black boots on her feet.

'I am very pleased to meet you, Mistress Mila.' Was all I could say. I was in complete awe of her already.

'Before anything else, we will have coffee in my living room.' Announced Dee and we were led to a room at the front of the house, overlooking the gate and the garden. 'Yes, Kim. I could see everything from here, but my cameras have also recorded every detail of your visit so far from the time your father drove up the road. He was wise not to hang around after he dropped you off, which I am sure had been a temptation for you to avert unwanted eyes while you cavorted in the garden.'

She produced a coffee pot and two cups. 'You will pour the coffee, Kim,' I was told, 'while we discuss and calculate your behaviour and scores so far.' I was the naked slave, serving my mistress and her friend, who kept her coat on.

'Now, let us see. You were given 300 seconds to present yourself naked and exposed at the gate. Let me inform you of your timing. You took 7 seconds to enter the gate and discover the box. You opened the box and took out the note and read it; that took you 73 seconds. You removed your clothes, lifted the items from the box, threw them across the ground, deposited your belongings in the box and locked it; a further 14 seconds were used doing that. You stood in front of the gate and made your first mistake. You drank the water before putting on the cuffs. For that you have earned a special punishment about which you will learn in due course. it took you a full 75 seconds to drink a litre and a half of water. You then buckled on the cuffs, turned around and clipped yourself into the leg-spreader, and then you bent over in order to expose yourself shamelessly to anyone who cared to walk by. That whole process took a further 81 seconds. Clearly you are a slouch who takes her time performing the tasks set by her mistress. You used 250 seconds before you were ready to show off your charms to the public. Is that a fair assessment, slave Kim?'

'Yes Mistress. I apologise for being so slow. Please help me to improve myself.' I begged, knowing that she could have chosen any number she liked. I was in no position to argue.

'So according to our agreement, you will be whipped for being so slow.' I looked across and saw Mistress Mila smiling cruelly. 'How many lashes did you earn, slave Kim, from my whips, all of which you will receive before you are released from your weekend training?'

'You informed me that I was to be whipped two lashes for every second I wasted in preparing to expose myself in front of your gate, mistress. I wasted 250 seconds and I beg you therefore to apply five hundred lashes with your whips to teach me to be quicker in obeying you.' My god, five hundred? Remember daddy's advice.

'Now, Rule 11 on your note. Do you remember that one, slave Kim?' asked Dee.

'Yes Mistress. For every chime of the clock until I rang your bell, I will be subjected to the cane.' I quoted

'Correct. I noticed that you were in no hurry to come to the house once the chimes began. Why ever not?'

'I had been discovered by Mistress Mila, bending naked in the garden exposing myself to her as she arrived at the gate. She indicated that she was appalled at my behavior and especially mentioned that she could see my anus. She insisted on spanking my bottom and I waited until I was dismissed, knowing that she was right and that my shameful behavior deserved punishment. I am sorry, mistress, I lost count of the number of chimes your clock rang.' I lied. I knew it was ten.

'Indeed, Kim, it was a shocking display, and it will cost you dear. Your delay between eleven o'clock sounding and your ringing the bell allowed the clock to give the full eleven chimes. Are you in agreement?' Dee looked over at Mistress Mila and I thought I detected a wink of collusion between them.

'Yes, thank you Mistress. I agree that the clock chimed eleven times.' Bitch! I remember the final chime rang after I entered the house.

'Eleven is such an untidy number, slave Kim. Shall we round it down to a decimal ten, or would you prefer to make it a proper dozen?' This time it was mistress Mila asking me to bring punishment upon myself.

'Mistress Mila, as you say, eleven is a most ungainly number. Would you please raise my penalty to twelve? I know that I deserve the punishment for putting my anus on display like that. I was shameless.'

Mila nodded, looking down her nose at me. 'I grant your wish, young Kim, twelve it will be, but I would like to point out that you have lied to mistress Dee and myself. You claim that I dismissed you before you released yourself from the restraints that held your legs apart so nicely. Indeed, I spanked you three times on each of your delectable buttocks, but at no stage did I dismiss you. Not only that, but you invited me to award you punishment if you had offended me. I was prepared to let it go until I heard your lie and it was that which offended me. I put it to mistress Dee that I be permitted to award and announce your punishment.'

Mistress Dee smiled triumphantly. 'You may indeed award punishment on this girl. How would you have her disciplined for her lie?'

All this time, since pouring the coffee, I had been standing facing the two mistresses with my ankles two feet apart and my hands behind my neck. I was loving this discussion of my punishment and being so closely involved, as well as being under the gaze of this powerful duo of dominatrices. My nipples were aching, my pussy was swollen and my clit needed a rub. I felt liquid beginning to seep down my leg, and the beginnings of the need to pee. All that water I had drunk was doing its work.

'I have not been informed of the preparations for this training session, so am unaware of the penalty that you, Dee originally awarded, but it is clear that this girl requires serious discipline. Therefore, I propose that you double the punishment, whatever it may be, that we have just been discussing for her tardy arrival at your door. Let twelve become twenty-four!'

For some reason that I could not fathom, Mistress Dee looked a little scared, but she recovered and putting on a brave face, she looked over to me and passed sentence.

"Mistress Mila deems you worthy of double punishment. I appointed her head dominatrix for today's activities and we must both accept her decree. Her decision stands. Your punishment now stands at 24 chimes of the clock.' Mistress Dee picked up her coffee cup and I could see it was shaking in her hand. It rattled as she placed it back in the saucer.

'Slave Kim. Please inform Mistress Mila of Rule 12 from the note.' Mistress Dee had gone a little white. I couldn't understand why. Mistress Mila stood up and with a flourish, removed her coat. What a sight! Her black leather boots came half-way up her thigh. She wore a black leather G-string, quite a narrow one and it did not hide the sides of her cunt lips which swelled out the side of the garment, with what looked like sharp spikes protruding outwards from the leather, and this matched the peephole leather bra holding her substantial, but perfectly proportioned breasts. The holes at the front allowed her nipples to escape; large fat dark brown nipples. Each one had a thick gold ring through it, and a heavy gold chain draped between them. A leather choker completed the ensemble. She was magnificent, enormous, and beautiful. My pussy gave a lurch and the juice flowed more strongly.

'Yes, slave girl Kim. Please inform us what will happen to a girl who stands outside exposing her backside to visitors at the gate, let alone her naked, shaved bald cunt! I am longing to discover, and I want to hear you beg for this punishment. I am sure Mistress Dee will be taking an especially personal interest.'

'Rule 12 states that if the slave girl is discovered naked in the garden, or observed from the gate, the caning for the chimes will be doubled, mistress.' I think I whimpered, knowing what I had to say next. 'The naked slave girl Kim was discovered and observed at the gate by Mistress Mila, who witnessed her bending over to deliberately expose her bottom, anus and cunt to anyone who cared to look, and Mistress Mila informed her that she was a self-indulgent and shameless exhibitionist who merited discipline. The slave girl Kim respectfully requests that you double her caning punishment.' I added. I was nearly in tears, but I was also as horny as I had ever felt. I didn't know if there was going to be mercy offered here. Would she double the original twelve, or was I to have the new total of 24 doubled? I looked nervously across at Mistress Dee, but she was studiously examining the carpet. Something was up and I still couldn't work it out. I also noted that Mistress Mila did not yet know how many strokes each of these 'chimes' punishments would earn me. What would she decide? Clearly she was in charge now and my fate rested in the hands of this magnificent amazon.

'Oh, that is a suitable punishment, as things turn out. I am so looking forward to the rest of this day!' announced Mistress Mila, crowing with delight. 'I can see you both trembling and wondering what my next decree will be. Yes, I could see you doing the mental arithmetic, Dee. Now, should the double relate to Kim's original twelve? That would be fair, think I. But are we here for fair? No, think I. Slave girl Kim, come and kneel before me to hear my decision.'

I dropped to my knees before this dominant woman, a fleeting thought passing through my mind wondered if I was a submissive lesbian or just a submissive slave. I too was doing the mental arithmetic. Each chime was going to cost me six strokes of the cane. I had already talked my way into twelve chimes rather than the ten I should have had. 72 strokes. Quite a lot! That had been doubled by the cruel twist of Mila's understanding of 'dismissal' and in fact, she was right. I hadn't waited. So now I am committed to taking 144 strokes of the cane between now and six o'clock tomorrow. But there is more to come, and I am under the control of a woman who clearly is a formidable dominatrix.

I kneel, but sit up straight, my ass resting on my heels, pressing my tits forward and place my hands behind my neck. I look first up, into her eyes, feet above mine, and then down to her feet. Remember daddy. No damage. Total trust.

'Mistress Mila, what is your decision? What punishment have I earned?' I asked simply.

'My decision is this, slave Kim. You willingly accepted Mistress Dee's lie that the clock had chimed eleven times when we all knew it was just ten. You then deliberately raised the number to twelve when you had the opportunity to right the wrong you had suffered. Also, you already knew that rule 12 would double that punishment again. It seems to me that you truly came here not just to be tested, but to have any limits you think you may possess broken and exceeded at the discretion of your Mistress. Well, I am here to make your dreams come true. The twelve strokes that were doubled to twenty-four will be doubled again. You will be caned forty-eight sets for each chime punishment!'

Mistress Dee gasped. I reeled back and nearly fell over. I kept my eyes on Mila's boots as I absorbed this news. Oh my god!

'Mistress Mila. I thank you for being so strict. I expected no less because I deserve no less. Thank you for awarding severe punishment and providing me with the means to be a better slave.'

'But you haven't heard the best part yet, Kim. You are in for a surprise. Mistress Dee, will you please step forward to tell us what you think of my ruling, and what you intend to do about it.'

MarkTass
MarkTass
187 Followers
12