Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Dee stood up shakily. She approached Mistress Mila and stood before her, looking up into her face. She then slowly unbuttoned her waistcoat and removed it, allowing it to fall to the carpet beside her. She seemed in a bit of a daze. She then took the zip of her leather skirt and ran it all the way down, stepping away from it as it parted company from her. I was shocked, and numbed. Other than her knee-length boots, she was naked. Her breasts were very similar to mine, proud C cups with strong nipples, which I could see were hardening as I watched them. Her buttocks were firm and round and her pussy was shaved bare below the clitoris line with a short stubble of a black-haired 'V' above. She adopted the position I had just left, placing her feet apart and her hands behind her neck. She looked at Mila, and then at me, and with a brave smile, spoke as if addressing the room, not us.

'Mistress Mila. You win the bet. For the rest of the day, please refer to me as "slave Dee". I informed Kim that she would receive six strokes of the cane for each chime. When I decided on that number, it was before you suggested adding tasks to Kim's time in the garden. It was too late to change that number. So, now you know. Kim's caning is to be six strokes, twelve times, doubled to 24, doubled again to 48, and 48 times six strokes has earned her two hundred and eighty-eight strokes of the cane, to be administered before six o'clock tomorrow evening.' I felt a tear well up and break free from my eye, rolling down my cheek. Dee gulped. 'There is more, Kim.'

'Mistress Mila is my mentor. It was she who taught me my art. I was eighteen, and she in her late twenties and I was completely in her thrall. I became her willing slave, but she taught me to give as well as to take. I learned that I was never to award a punishment I could not take myself, and that is the message I give all my trainees. I invited Mila to your session today because I see in you what I once saw in myself and I wanted her to assess you, Kim. The cane is her speciality, and she asked me if I was prepared to accept the same number of strokes that you are awarded, to be witnessed by you, so that you would never doubt my word. I said yes. I bet Mistress Mila that she could have me serve her once again as her slave, and give me an equal number of strokes to you if she could catch you in the garden upon your arrival and witness you exhibiting yourself. I told her you would be there for just five minutes, but did not tell her what time you were due so I have no idea how she worked it out and timed it so perfectly.'

Mila smiled. 'Yes, slave Dee. That is your confession. You lost the bet. How? You told me your slave's first name. You told me she is also your student in college. You could try it yourself; I looked for a photograph on the internet and found a good one. Yes, I was very interested. You have a lovely face, Kim, although I don't know how pretty you will look when you are crying; I expect to find out. I found your address and waited for you to leave, following you in my car which I parked at the end of the lane. I knew you wouldn't start before ten thirty, so I didn't have long to wait. Was that daddy dropping you off, Kim? I have heard that daddy likes to take an extremely savage caning. So as soon as daddy came back down the lane, I walked up and found you pointing your bottom at me. Oh, how I loved to see that! It is so clear and beautiful. I promise you though Kim, it will look even better after your canings. Slave Dee, let us repair to your dungeon.'

Continued in Part 5

12