Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 05

Story Info
Kim's training continues.
6.3k words
4.64
8.6k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Kim submits to Dee and Mila

Chapter seven

Mila takes control

I was hanging suspended by my wrists to two chains attached to the ceiling, my legs spread again by a leg-spreader. I had not been granted permission to pee when I asked for permission to do so prior to this, and was becoming quite desperate. Both mistresses came and fondled me, running their hands over my skin, my breasts, squeezing the nipples, down my sides to my ass which both took extra time over and then Mila took my pussy in her hand, holding it tightly and then releasing it, slapping it, and then probing it with her fingers. She held her hands in front of my eyes to show me how big they were, the fingers amazingly long. First one, then two and then a third went deep up inside me. Her thumb rubbed my clit. I mewed in helpless delight as she stimulated me.

'Slave Dee will begin your punishment with her whips, Kim. You earned five hundred lashes, so you will now receive the first one hundred, all over your body.' And that is what happened. The lashes were not hard; in fact, they were gentle, stimulating blood to the surface but leaving no serious marks. She slapped my back, and my thighs, and then my tits, my stomach, and then rotated the whip, bringing it up between my legs and striking me from behind, hitting my pussy lips with the tails of the whip, and then from in front, stinging my buttocks, and then across the buttocks from behind, either side, swish, swish and I cried out with pleasure, because this didn't hurt, it was turning me on hugely. I wasn't counting, giving myself up to the joy, until it stopped, and I was disappointed, because I wanted more.

I knew that if I wasn't allowed to pee now, I would just have to let it go on the floor. 'Please let me pee, mistress.' I implored. 'I cannot hold it for a minute more.' Mistress Dee came with a bucket and I shamefacedly released my flow into that as she held it for me. 'It's humiliating pissing into a bucket, isn't it!' was all she said.

Then it was time to be caned. I was taken to the same caning bench that I remembered from before, and Dee strapped me in. Then she rolled another one, identical, into position facing me. I was amazed, and not a little excited when my mistress placed herself in position on this device and asked Mistress Mila to secure her in place. 'I submit myself to your cane, Mistress Mila. Please administer eight sets of six strokes each on my naked buttocks, to remind me that I must take to be allowed to give.' She begged and Mila buckled the straps. I thought she would start immediately but no, she took hold of the caning bench and swiveled it 180 degrees around. I now had a direct view not of Mistress Dee's face, but of slave Dee's spread legs, open pussy and buttocks. I could even see her asshole.

'I want you to witness your Mistress receiving her caning, slave Kim. Watch as her skin changes slowly as I tease her with the cane. Bear in mind that you are next, and also that you have forty-eight sets of six strokes to endure. We will begin slowly and each caning episode will consist of eight sets of six strokes.'

And so the day wore on. Whipping. Caning. More whipping. Not just on my ass, but thighs, back, tits and even the soles of my feet. Then I was introduced to the tawse, a heavy three-tailed leather strap. This was used on my ass and certainly was different to the whips. And then a light leather paddle, like a ping-pong bat and again, I found new sensation. A leather crop, a long thin whippy instrument, a long, multi-tailed whip. My ass was getting quite sore, even though we took long breaks between instruments. Mila was strict, yet considerate and kind. I realized that for all the fearful numbers we had bandied about at the beginning of the day, these people were not monsters. Far from it. this was fun, even if it did hurt a bit, and even if I had no choice but to accept everything they wanted to do with and to me.

Mila commanded Dee to suck my cunt until I came. I was strapped into the gynae chair again for this and it took me no time at all to squirt into Dee's mouth, she didn't seem to mind, although I never forgot that she was my mistress and Mila just there for the day, or was it the weekend? I wasn't sure. I was then ordered to perform the same service for Mila. She unbuckled her G-string and placed it on a table. She positioned herself in an armchair. With her feet on the arms and I knelt on the floor before her. She was shaved as well as I was, and I worked on her pussy for twenty minutes before she let out a great roar and squirted not just her orgasm into my mouth but also a great flood of piss which wouldn't stop flowing. I was taken aback and didn't know what to do. 'Stick your tongue into me and drink my piss, bitch!' she bellowed, not so much at me as into the air. I didn't take it personally, but I hurried to obey, lapping away and trying to swallow her pee as quickly as it was filling my mouth. My face and hair were a mess, and I was allowed to go and take a shower.

It was six o'clock and we sat down to take stock of the day so far. Dee had been keeping count and determined that I had received 350 strikes from a variety of her instruments, leaving 150 for tomorrow. Also, Mistress Mila had delivered twenty-four sets of six strokes of the cane to both Dee and me. Wow! I had taken 144 strokes of the cane but my ass was still relatively unscathed. We were indeed taking it slowly. We still had another 144 each to take and it was clear that couldn't happen today.

'I propose that I give you both another eight sets of six before we call a halt for the night. Dee, if I can stay the night here, I will give you the remainder of your caning tomorrow. How does that sound to you both?' offered Mila. I was certainly up for it and said so without hesitation.

'I am willing to submit to another forty-eight strokes of the cane from you, Mistress Mila, but may I request that you cane me harder than you have done so far. I know that you are training me, and that you are the expert, but I would like these strokes to really challenge me. I will have tonight to recover from that before presenting myself again tomorrow for the final 96 strokes.' It was quite a brave speech and I wasn't sure if it would go down well with my mistresses.

Dee looked at me. 'Have you forgotten, slave Kim that I am your Mistress and it is I who decides what is best for you? You wish to be caned harder? Remember that I must share your fate equally. I therefore challenge you to a test. Mistress Mila will cane, first you, then me, six strokes apiece. She will increase the strength of the strokes at each set of six, and remember there will be eight sets. The rule is that you and I must take our caning in silence. The first one of us to make any cry of anguish loses the challenge -- and will receive all of the remaining strokes for both players at that same strength which broke her silence. Are you so cocky now?' she stared at me angrily.

I was astonished. Embarrassed. Cowed. Challenged. Horny as hell. 'Yes, Mistress.' This is what I came here for. 'I accept your challenge, even though I fully expect to lose, knowing your experience, and I willingly accept the consequences. Mistress Mila, if I lose this challenge, please have no mercy on me.'

For her part, Mila was unconcerned who would win or lose. She was about to inflict a severe caning of almost a hundred strokes and this is what she lived for. I'm sure she and Dee had cooked this up together, and I really did expect to lose, but it was now early evening and I had been here for more than six hours without feeling like I had really been tested. She had promised to make me cry after all.

'Have no doubt about that, sweet Kim. I told you when I met you that you have the most beautiful bottom I have ever seen. It will give me enormous pleasure to mark it for you. I have one more test for the loser,' she added, producing a large rubber butt plug, black in colour, about seven inches long and at the fattest point, fatter than my daddy's cock. 'The winner will be allowed to stretch the anus of the loser by inserting this plug into her ass. The plug will remain inside the loser until the caning is complete.'

I couldn't imagine shoving a butt plug into my mistress's ass under any other circumstances. I really was learning a lot today as I heard no word of complaint from Dee.

'If you accept the challenge, will you both take your position on the caning bench?' invited Mila with a serious depth to her voice. She tightened the buckles to hold me in position, and then did the same for Dee. This time I was facing her, our faces only a couple of feet apart.

'There will be no speaking. No outbursts. No complaints. You may breathe loudly but any sound other than that will lose you the challenge. Let me remind you what will happen then. I will release the winner from her bondage. She will take the butt plug and slide it up through your anus until it is snuggly resting in your rectum. I will then continue the caning and complete the full 96 strokes that have been awarded for this challenge. You both know that when a caning is awarded, it is always carried out to the full. The concession for the loser will be that once you have lost, you may weep and howl as much as you want. You will receive neither sympathy nor mercy until the punishment is concluded.'

She started. I was first, and took six strokes quite easily in my stride. As did Dee. I was watching her expression as Mila laid her cane on Dee's ass, and she feigned disinterest, as if a fly had landed there. The second round was better. At last, I felt the sting as the cane landed. It wasn't hard to remain silent though. Dee continued to show indifference. The third round, slightly harder. Mila knew her stuff, she was finding places on my ass which were as yet untouched, so it was getting a full coverage with the strokes. Even the fifth round wasn't too bad. I was feeling every stroke, and now they were covering previous strike spots. Twice I inhaled sharply as the pain built. Dee too was looking a little flustered. Round six. It suddenly dawned on me. I was always first to receive the increased tempo. If I broke, Dee wouldn't have to take any more. Tricked by my mistress! The first stroke whistled as it flew through the air and struck me right on the crease between arse and leg. I nearly forgot about the challenge but held in my cry. The next stroke landed an inch above the last and I took in a huge breath, releasing it slowly. Another, and another. Pain was now coming in with every stroke. Thank god, I passed the sixth hit without letting the side down. Only two more rounds to go.

Slave Dee was clearly out of practice, while I was experiencing this for the first time. She was looking distressed by the sixth stroke. Round seven. I knew this was going to be the worst. I was right. The cane whistled and gave a loud crack as it struck me, right in the middle of my buttocks. It wasn't the first time Mila had got me there. This one really hurt. Big intake of breath. Crack! Two. Thank you, Mistress, another please, I thought. Suddenly I was floating and as the cane cracked down, I barely felt it. There was a pause. Have I passed the test, I wondered as my mind cleared? I had. Unbelievable! Six very hard strokes and I hadn't made a sound. What about Dee? I listened carefully as the cane landed. She too was sucking in air at every hit, and letting it out slowly, but again, no sound.

Final round. Me first. Confident and almost looking forward to it. tap, tap, Mila taking aim, pause, whistle and crackkk! This time much harder and a direct hit on the raised weal that had developed since she last got me on that agonizing spot between arse cheek and leg. 'Aaaagh!' I couldn't hold it in. I screamed. I had lost. There was silence now in the room. A long silence while I let out a great sob, filled with shame, pain, disappointment, and joy, because I knew what they were waiting for and I wanted to give it to them.

'Oh, Mistress Mila. Thank you for the punishment you have given me so far today. Mistress Dee, thank you for the challenge which I have just lost. Yes, I have lost the challenge and I must now beg for the loser's reward. Mistress Dee, will you please fuck my asshole with the butt plug and push it into me so that I can take the rest of my punishment with my anus humiliatingly stretched and my ass filled. Mistress Mila, will you please continue caning me at the same strength as the last agonising stroke that you gave me? I have five more of my own to receive, and the full six to take for Mistress Dee. I deserve no mercy and I beg for none. You wanted to make me cry and I will thank you if you do.'

Mila released Dee from her bondage and my naked Mistress Dee approached me with the butt plug in her hand. She held it to my mouth and made me suck it. I lathered it with my saliva, worried that this was to be the only lubrication. My anus was a virgin, to date a one-way street, and I wasn't sure how I was going to cope with this invasion. Not to worry, I felt a squeeze of cold gel on my anus and her finger at the entrance. It slipped in easily and she finger fucked my ass for a few moments. Then she introduced a second finger and my anus gradually relaxed. After a few minutes of preparation, Mistress Dee asked if I was ready.

'Please push it in, mistress. I think my ass is ready for it.' It was, eventually. Tapered as the plug was it gently nudged past my sphincter and as that relaxed more the thicker part of the plug stretched me more until suddenly it was through and was sucked into position and held there, I felt a fullness which wasn't unpleasant and thought to myself what an interesting weekend I was having.

'Thank you, mistress. Mistress Mila, I am ready to take the remainder of my punishment. I will try to remain silent while you cane me.'

'Oh, that isn't going to happen, Kim dear,' Mila said kindly, 'because I intend to have you weeping within the next few minutes!'

I tried. I really did, but the caning was too severe. Each stroke hit a different spot and caused me a lot of pain and by the time Mila started on the final six strokes I was crying at every one. I wasn't crying for mercy. I was crying because I couldn't help it. And I was also crying in gratitude, because Mila had been as good as her word and allowed me no mercy and as the final stroke fell, I could feel a hot flow of juices oozing out of my cunt and down my leg.

Chapter eight

The morning after

Mistress Dee applied an ice pack on my bottom immediately after the caning and I was ordered to keep it there until the ice melted. That was almost as bad as the caning! Then she rubbed in what she called her "magic balm" all over my body, giving me a kind of massage while rubbing the cream into my skin. She paid special attention to my bottom where the bruising was already reduced by the ice. 'There are no breaks in your skin, Kim. Mila did not want to damage you today. This was a test of your submission and acceptance of your role, and I think we all agree that you have passed with flying colours. Although you will remain naked this evening, we will all have a nice dinner together and then you will go to bed early while Mila and I catch up. We haven't spent enough time together recently. This balm will heal your skin overnight and tomorrow you will wake up with it as fresh as it was this morning, I assure you.'

We had a very nice dinner and a bottle of wine between us. We discussed the day's activities and I was invited to express my thoughts on what had happened, what I enjoyed, what I hadn't and what I thought about a host of other treatments. My mistresses listened attentively and from our discussion I was able to glean lots of ideas and learned what motivated them. They agreed that I was progressing faster than any trainee they had ever had between them, and when I proposed some of my ideas on what could be done with a slave, they clapped their hands in delight at my inventiveness. I was talking much of the time from the perspective of the dominant and got quite ahead of myself. This became more obvious when Dee and Mila exchanged glances and announced that of course, I would be subjected to all of my proposals over the next few weeks and months. I was sent to bed in a very comfortable room where I found my clothes and bag, but not my mobile phone. A note was in the bag informing me that I would receive that back at the end of tomorrow's session.

Dee was right about the balm. I slept deeply, right through the night and didn't wake up until nine. No alarm to disturb me after an exhausting day, physically and mentally. I took a shower in the en-suite and dried myself carefully, testing for aches and pains, bur amazingly there were none. Dee was right, it was magic balm. I inspected my ass in the mirror in the bedroom and it appeared to have returned to flawless, if I was allowed to boast to myself. I gave it a smack, to test the bruising, and felt no underlying pain.

It was rather weird, walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs completely naked in someone else's house, and going into the breakfast room to find my two mistresses already having their breakfast. They looked up and nodded approvingly as I went and knelt in front of each in turn, wishing her a "Good morning, Mistress. Your slave is ready to serve you again today." We enjoyed breakfast and moved through to Dee's front room where we relaxed over a large mug of coffee.

'Mila and I had a longer discussion after you went to bed, Kim, and we have made some decisions about what will happen today. We have adjusted our original plan because we are both so impressed with you. Mila was not expecting to stay the night, nor be involved in today's training but she has changed her mind and will remain here through the day.' Dee explained.

'We would like to try out some of your ideas today. You, of course, will be the one on the receiving end, and I hope you are entertained at the irony of that, because last night you seemed so full of passion I think you forgot that if you are going to perform your tortures and floggings on a slave, first you must learn to take them!' she looked sternly at me, and I gulped a bit, because she was right. I had actually remembered that myself as I dozed off to sleep, but clearly the notion did not alarm me or keep me awake worrying.

'Normally, I would have put you through a variety of experiences today, just you and me, but we think it is probably already time for you to learn to take the upper hand too, so you will play the mistress for some of this afternoon. You might wonder who then will be your victim. Well, lucky you! After your enthusiastic reaction to her cane yesterday, Mila expressed an interest to me that you might like to return the favour!' I was startled, and must have looked it.

Mila smiled at me and said, 'Yes, Kim. It has been rather too long since I have received a caning and I used to enjoy it so much. I think the last time I submitted to one was about two years ago at a BDSM club in Holland during one of their party nights, but that is a long story for another time. I would like to be the first person to be caned by you, Kim, even if it is during a training session, and if I am pleased with your performance, I will ask Dee to invite me back to your "passing out" show at which I will submit to you again to take twelve strokes at a strength of your choosing. How does that sound to you?'

I was flabbergasted. Me, cane Mistress Mila the Amazon, with any luck extremely hard one day. Oh, yes! I love these women. they really know how to turn a girl on. 'I look forward to your instruction, mistresses. I shall try not to disappoint you. Thank you so much for this opportunity.' I returned to my room for a short rest until eleven o'clock when we would all meet in the dungeon. I was already feeling quite horny at the thought of what I had brought upon myself today from all my talk at the dinner table.

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers
12