Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the centre of the room lay a padded rubber mat, about five feet square and an inch thick. Beside it stood a trolley with three drawers and a high stainless steel rod with a hook at the top about the same level as Mila's shoulders. She wore the same costume as yesterday and her expression was cruel. Dee came from the bathroom carrying a thick, clear plastic bag to which was attached a long tube. The bag held some liquid and she hung it upside down from the hook on the stand. The long tube had a nozzle on the end of it, and was the size and appearance of an erect penis with all the ridges and veins included.

Dee smiled at me. 'Yes, Kim, you should recognize this. I took a cast of your daddy's erection last year and had this model made by a friend. It has been specially adapted for today's purpose.'

'Slave Kim. Do you know what it is?' asked Mistress Mila, with a nasty smile. Without waiting she told me. 'It is an enema nozzle, and I am going to insert it into your ass. It should add to your humiliation taking this into your ass, imagining that it is your daddy's cock fucking you. I am then going to release one pint of saline solution into your bowels and when you are full, you will hold the solution for five minutes. I shall insert the same butt plug you enjoyed so much yesterday to ensure no leakage. After five minutes, you may beg permission to retire to the bathroom to relieve yourself. Are you happy with this?'

Another new experience. My ass is certainly getting a lot of attention this weekend, both inside and out. 'Yes, Mistress. Thank you. You know I will obey any order you give me, even taking my daddy's cock in the ass, but I think I prefer it this way than the real thing. What position would you like me to adopt?'

'You will kneel on the mat, with your knees well apart pressing your tits to the floor. This way, Mistress Dee and I can enjoy a full view of your anus and your split apart cunt lips before I penetrate your ass with the nozzle. I know you like to show yourself off in this position -- it was my first sight of you, after all!' she teased me.

I took up the position commanded and waited to have my asshole stretched once again. However, I heard Mistress Mila ordering Dee to get on her knees behind me and to lick me like a dog. I felt her tongue on my buttocks, and deliciously running down the crack of my ass to my asshole. Her tongue lapped me there a moment and then moved on to my pussy, sucking in first one side, then the other so that my lips were swollen with lust. I tried to raise myself and push my clit back so she could reach that too, and let out a moan of pleasure as she flickered her tongue like a snake over my swollen bud. My pussy was leaking and she licked it clean. Just as I wondered if she was going to lick me over the top to orgasm, she drew back. I moaned with disappointment but in return felt a glob of lubricating jelly on my asshole, and then the inevitable pressure of the cock-nozzle as it gently eased its way past my anus and deeper into me. She released it, and I squeezed my ass to try to keep it from flying back out.

'As I said, slave Kim, you will hold the liquid for five minutes. I award you now, thirty strikes from my whip directly onto your cunt. For each minute that passes, that number will reduce by six strikes; that is one strike for every ten seconds. Therefore, if you hold it for five minutes, there will be no penalty, but if you beg for relief before that time, those remaining strikes will be inflicted hard! It is up to you to estimate the time, we will not count the minutes aloud for you' And with that, Mistress Mila must have released the valve, for I could feel my bowels beginning to fill. And fill. And fill. It wasn't comfortable and I started to wriggle which earned me a slash across my buttocks from Dee's riding crop. Finally, the bag was empty and they warned me to hold tight as they replaced the nozzle with the butt plug, that slid quickly in, and I was left to absorb the discomfort.

'Your five minutes begin now.' It wasn't a nice feeling, and I was at last discovering that there were things I would either have to practice a lot with, or scratch from the list of things I would make a slave endure. Or would I have to scratch it? Just because I didn't enjoy this particular treatment, didn't mean that others wouldn't, and I am taking it, after all. Maybe I will have to beg Mistress Dee to give me a bigger nozzle, and a pint and a half next time so that I can suffer more and find out if I'm just being a baby right now. Oh god, I forgot to count the time. How long has that been? There is no clock on the wall, so I can't cheat. A grabbing cramp hit my intestines. Mmmmmph! Oh, this is awful. I can feel the butt plug and thank heavens it is holding the pressure, because I could let go now. How long? Surely that is three or four minutes already. Hold. Hold. Cramp strikes again and I moan, clenching my ass cheeks and closing my eyes. Count quickly, two minutes to go? One banana, two banana.... oh, I can't concentrate as another stronger cramp wrenches me and I cry out, 'Please Mistress. I can't hold it any longer. Please let me go to the bathroom.'

Without fuss or delay, I was helped to my feet and led to the bathroom. My two mistresses left me in peace to remove the plug and as soon as I did a great rush of liquid blew out of me. Fortunately, I expected that and had all the angles worked out, so I made no mess. But I sat for about five minutes until I was convinced there was nothing left inside me. Clever Mistress Dee had installed a bidet spray and I was able to clean myself thoroughly and took my time making sure I was presentable to return to the dungeon.

On one wall of the room were some bars, like in a gym, running horizontally, and from these folded down a padded plank, about eighteen inches wide and maybe 36" long and as it folded down, a supporting leg swung forward to contact the floor to give the contraption strength. Four leather cuffs awaited me and I buckled them on. I lay on my back and with a mistress on either side, they lifted my legs up and back until my feet were behind my head. Clips were attached to the ankle cuffs and my feet were pulled apart and secured by ropes to the bars behind me on the wall. My wrists were drawn up and attached by ropes to the inside of my knees. I was comfortable, and I could breathe easily, but I knew that my pussy must be completely open, totally exposed and at the mercy of my mistresses.

'Slave Kim. You may now inform us of your estimate of how long it was from the moment the butt plug was inserted until you begged for relief?'

I'm going to get my cunt whipped, aren't I? Let's try to work it out. Like a fool, I got distracted and my mind wandered onto how I might do this to someone else one day. Then I thought about getting an even more unpleasant enema myself from Dee. Cramps, pain, time goes slowly when you aren't having a good time. Three minutes? That leaves two, 120 seconds, 12 strokes? Nope. 'Mistress, I estimate that I lasted three minutes and forty seconds.' I ventured.

'Oh, slave Kim. You give me so much pleasure. You are a poor judge of the passage of time. How delightful. So you volunteered 3 minutes forty, leaving eighty seconds and therefore requesting sixteen hard strokes of the whip on your poor wide, gaping pussy which I can see is wetter than a dog's nose at the thought of what is coming. Mistress Mila, would you like to inform this slave girl how long she actually held her one-pint enema?' Dee seemed to be salivating at my misfortune.

'I will do better than that. We will have Kim tell us herself. You can read the stopwatch on my phone, Kim? What is the reading? How long did you suffer those cramps for?'

She held it for me to read. I couldn't believe it. not only could I not believe it, I didn't believe it, but I couldn't accuse them of cheating either. I had no proof, and I wasn't exactly in any position to run away. Bitches! This isn't the first time I've been forced into more punishment than I deserved this weekend.

'Your stopwatch recorded a time of two minutes and ten seconds, Mistress Mila. I held the enema for one hundred and thirty seconds.' I told with a quivering voice. This was so unfair, I was almost weeping. But -- no -- what am I thinking? Why am I here? Ah, yes, that's right. I want to suffer pain and humiliation. And I'm going to!

'Please count with us, Kim.' Mila ordered. '2 minutes 10 seconds leaves how many seconds from five minutes?'

'two minutes and fifty seconds, mistress. 170 seconds.' I calculated.

'At two strikes for every ten seconds, how many times would you like me to whip your cunt?'

'Please give me thirty-four strokes, Mistress Mila, to help teach me to estimate time better. The pain will be good for me, I am sure.'

'Haha. Yes, I am sure it will. Very nicely put, for a slave girl who has not yet had the pleasure of getting her pussy roasted with a whipping. We just have one little issue to clear up, and then I will commence your punishment. You will remember that I did not like the number eleven yesterday and I asked you to revise it, down to ten, or up to twelve. You chose to go the duo-decimal route, which is very pleasing, because I believe in doing things in sixes. You will note that 34 does not divide by six. What do you propose we should do about that, Sweet Kim?'

Double bitch! 'You are quite right, as always, mistress. Please raise the number to 36 and please whip me hard!' I beseeched her, knowing that the entire game had been decided long before I knelt on the mat to take the enema. Did I care? Well, there's a question, because in fact I didn't really. Here's the truth, I told myself; I am a pain slut, just like my daddy, and my mum before me, and I want these women to torment me with their tortures. Yes, I love it that I am submitting to two cruel women and being forced to service their bodies as well as their pitiless schemes. Have I become a lesbian in the past month? I don't think so, although I don't lust after men; rather I want to dominate them, so I am not revolted by men, just uninterested in allowing them to decide what they do with my body. But, yes, I will willingly submit to a woman and try hard to obey her commands, worship her body and submit to her instruments of pain, but when with a man, or a boy, it is I who will determine what happens. That all flashed through my mind in a micro-second as I gave myself to Mistress Mila's will.

Instead of starting the whipping, she brought a tray of instruments from the trolley which had earlier held the enema bag. She selected two wooden clothes pegs and holding one in each hand, she squeezed them between finger and thumb, opening and closing them tauntingly, grinning nastily, she took one pussy lip in her left hand and clipped a peg onto it. and another, and another, until I was gasping in discomfort and pain as she attached the twelfth and final one to my pussy lips.

'One more, I think,' she said, and clipped one right over my clit, holding it tight in its hood, yet squeezing it into view. It was then that she started to lay the whip over my pussy. It was agonizing. She didn't have to whip me hard; the tugging on my lips by the pegs did the painful work as the whip's lashes struck them.

'You have twelve lashes more to endure. These will be the most painful, because I am now going to whip the pegs from you. You may tell me how you feel about that, slave Kim.' Taunted Mistress Mila. Oh, she was good, and she certainly knew how to draw submissive pleadings from her slaves.

'Please, Mistress Mila. These pegs tickle so much. Would you please remove them from this slave girl's cunt lips by whipping them hard enough to break them free?' I didn't mean a word of it. I was in agony, but I kept telling myself that this was all a test and the reward for passing would mean so much more that a bit of pain now.

She did it. She whipped the pegs off my pussy lips and it hurt like hell. I had taken the full 36 strikes and I had a really sore pussy. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I hoped I would be allowed a break.

My break came immediately, in the most surprising manner. Mila knelt down in front of me and apologized for being so cruel. She told me she had lost herself in her lust to hurt her slave and forgotten that I was still a trainee. She said I was such a good and willing slave that she had forgotten that everything she did to me was a new experience for me. She begged my forgiveness and asked if it would be okay if she were allowed to relieve my pain with her tongue, to soothe the flaming aches until I recovered.

Good grief! Who in their right mind would refuse an offer like that? I feigned more hurt than I felt, and said yes please, that would be lovely. Even better, I was taken down from my bondage and I lay on a bed in the corner of the room to receive half an hour of abject apology from Mila's tongue. Two orgasms and one massive squirt into Mila's accommodating mouth later we took a break for lunch.

Continued in Part 6

12