Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 06

Story Info
Kim passes her test. A twist in the tale.
6.9k words
4.67
6.5k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Kim begins her training as a dominatrix.

Chapter nine

Afternoon training

I had been naked for more than 24 hours and it was becoming a very normal state to be in. I could hardly imagine wearing clothes again in front of my mistresses. Yet, tomorrow, I would be in class at college with my fellow students diligently studying behavioural science. I wondered when we would get around to learning about the behaviour of a slave girl!

Over lunch, at the dining table upstairs, Dee explained to me that this was a rare weekend when she had no other appointments. That was why she had invited me to spend the whole weekend with her, but for the next month she was almost fully booked. She asked if I would like to assist her next Saturday.

'I only take three bookings per day. One each in the morning, early afternoon and late afternoon. That allows time to prepare, clean up afterwards and review the client's requirements. Each appointment lasts just one hour, as you know, Kim, because you have attended one with your father. I have told Mila all about that and she was fascinated to hear how readily you swallowed your daddy's cum from the cup. Also how willing you were to lie there in front of him with your legs spread wide and your pretty pussy gaping open for him. You fully deserved the caning you took, for being such a brazen exhibitionist.'

She continued. 'I have two men and one lady booked for Saturday, and Samantha is only available on Sunday, so you can get some hands on experience, mostly by watching, but you will join some activities.'

'Oh, yes, absolutely, Mistress. I would love to be your assistant if you think I am ready.' I was thrilled. It was only a few weeks ago that I had even thought about this lifestyle, and already Dee was inviting me to be her assistant. I thought about what Samantha had done, and in fact it hadn't been much. I remembered Dee saying that she hadn't progressed to the dominant stage yet. Maybe that would be the same for me.

'As we have already discussed, you will be trained this afternoon when you can practice with the cane on Mila.' Mila smiled, looked at me sternly and in a threatening, jokey voice said 'And don't you dare think you are ready to pay me back for making you lose your challenge last night! You will learn swing, weight and accuracy today. There is more to inflicting a caning than just slashing away!'

'Of course, mistress. I wouldn't dare, although I am pretty sure you two are manipulating my scores to give me the chance to learn obedience and how not to protest when I believe I am being tricked.' Oops. Have I gone too far? Will they be angry. Now I have accused them of cheating. I'd better apologise.

Before I could open my mouth, Mila and Dee broke into great gales of laughter. They looked at me, and then each other and rocked in their seats.

'You are quite right, Kim. We have been fooling you all along.' Dee said. 'Hahaha. Your naughty mistresses have doubled almost everything you truly earned. 36 slaps on the pussy, with pegs? Do you know that you actually lasted the full five minutes with the enema this morning? In fact, a little over. I could see on your face your disbelief when I showed you my stopwatch. Of course I stopped it long before you begged for relief. 500 lashes of the whip, and nearly three hundred strokes of the cane. Nooo! Nothing like it, but we did so enjoy your willingness to submit to it all. The only time you showed any disobedience was when you asked Mila to cane you harder but you immediately accepted my challenge, knowing that you would lose. Wonderful! That is why Mila and I are so pleased with you this weekend. You make a superb slave, but your punishments are completed for the weekend. Now we are going to teach you to be an equally excellent mistress. Starting this afternoon after lunch and a half-hour siesta which I think we all need. We will return to the dungeon at two thirty.'

Was I angry? Did I feel like a fool? Yes, to both, but when I looked at them, both trying to stifle their mirth, I calmed down, relaxed, looked at them both in mock rage and burst out laughing too. Yes, indeed. My second session and 300 strokes of the cane? Really? No wonder I had felt frustrated yesterday when very few of the strokes made any serious impact. Yep. I was the fool, and thanks for that mistresses, and I've been naked all yesterday and today. It's been fun, but ...

'Thank you both. It's been a good lesson to me to have placed my trust so completely in you and for it to have proved correct. Daddy's one real piece of advice for me was to trust you completely. He was right. I hope I have risen to your challenges well, and I'm looking forward to learning so much more. You tell me my punishments are over for today, but may I make a request?'

'Of course you may.' granted Dee, 'What would you like to request?'

'I beg you to give me a final caning before I leave here today. Mentally, I have been prepared for it since last weekend, and I feel that I have not yet been challenged sufficiently. My bottom appears to be completely cured since yesterday's extensive yet mild treatment. May I ask that each of you give me a very hard caning of twelve strokes. I really want to experience that. Mistress Mila, would you do that for me? Give me twelve strokes harder than the ones you gave me after I lost my challenge to Dee. And Mistress Dee, would you please continue with another twelve strokes? I will have a full week to recover before I return as your assistant next weekend, so the marks will go away before then, I'm sure.'

'Well,' said Mila, 'you really have found yourself a wonderful slave here, Dee. I think she is possibly more enthusiastic even than you were when we met, and I have never found anyone better. Yes, Sweet Kim. I will give you the pain you seek, but beware, there is a rule involved when severe canings are administered. Do you know what it is?' she demanded.

'I think I do, mistress. Is that the one where if a slave begins to bleed without permission, they must beg for an extra dozen strokes? My daddy had to beg for that last weekend, and I confess to being quite jealous of him, so I am very willing to be subject to the same rule.' My heart was thumping and my voice squeaked a bit when I added, 'Would that apply for both mistresses? If the first one made me bleed, I'm sure the second one would too. Would I have to beg for an extra twelve strokes from both of you?'

***

The most part of the afternoon session involved my mistresses showing me all the instruments in the dungeon and explaining what their purpose was. From the simplest whips and paddles and a vast array of canes, to a shelf strewn with vibrators, dildos and butt plugs of varying sizes from small to monster. I was shown a multitude of nipple clamps, and subjected to them all, spending more than an hour with my nipples being painfully squeezed. It is true about the pain being worst when they come off! Dee opened a box and showed me her collection of electrical torture devices, explaining where they go and what the effect can be. 'A treat for the future,' she promised me, as she held a long metal probe that she said one day she would slide into my urethra before turning up the power until I scream. Lovely! I think I preferred the idea of the large metal dildo giving me shocks up my ass! The tour of the premises took over an hour, with small demonstrations throughout.

Mila was resting, but around four o'clock she returned and instructed me on the use of the cane. She advised that a warm up was usual, to prepare the slaves buttocks, and it was quite common for a slave to endure whip, crop, paddle and tawse before being subjected to the cane. She showed me light canes to heavy ones and how to hold them. How to hold myself, how to swing, the use of the wrist, where to position myself, how to maintain a good aim. We practiced on cushions. We practiced with both hands -- less easy with my left, much practice called for. Finally, after about forty minutes, she asked me if I felt ready to apply the cane to her bottom. Of course I said yes!

There was no need to tie her down. She simply knelt on the caning bench, still clad in her G-string. I decided to take the approach that now I was in charge, and I commanded her to get up, face me and remove her clothing. 'I want to see you naked when I cane you!' I stated, and she meekly obeyed, removing not just the G-string, but also her bra. Her breasts were magnificent. I would have loved to play with them but there was other work to do. Once again she knelt down and presented her bottom for me.

'Please, mistress Kim, give me the caning I deserve.' She said, giving me permission to reverse roles. Mistress Dee observed, making no comment. I started with a light cane and tapped away for several strokes, gauging the strength and trying to hold my aim. Then a slightly longer one, a bit heavier, this one began to pinken Mila's ass and some faint lines started to develop. Dee handed me another cane and advised that I was doing well and I could raise the tempo a bit. I swung, and struck Mila just where she had made me shriek yesterday. She whistled through her teeth, but otherwise remained silent while I struck her more than fifty fairly feeble times.

'Right, Kim, you may cane me properly now. Try to give me three parallel lines in the centre of my buttocks.' I tried not to laugh as it suddenly dawned on me that Mila had a huge arse and there was virtually no possibility of missing it, no matter how poor my aim. Anyway, I took my job seriously again and laid down three perfect stripes about half an inch apart.

'Perfect!' cried out Dee. 'She is a quick learner. Give her another three, just like those, Kim.' and I did. Dee encouraged me to try with my left hand. I moved to the other side and struck with much less force. I didn't want to compromise my aim for strength. I figured the strength will come with more practice. I spent more than thirty minutes in all, delivering variously good strokes across Mila's ass until she thanked me and stood up. She went to a full length mirror on one wall and inspected my work. It wasn't great, but she certainly had a red ass with many stripes running across it, none of them looking very painful in my inexperienced opinion.

'Very good, Kim. I approve. I give you seven out of ten for your first lesson, which is as good as any of my trainees has ever scored. However, would you like to see what a ten out of ten looks like?'

'Oh, yes please, Mistress Mila.' I guessed what was coming next. Mila returned to the caning bench and knelt on the supporting legs. She draped herself over and stretched her arms forwards. Mistress Dee stepped up, with a different cane, one that looked rather serious.

'I sentence you to twelve strokes, Mila, to repay you for the pain you gave me yesterday, and to reward you for the orgasms you gave me last night in bed!' Yep, I thought as much. They make a striking couple, haha!

Dee proved her worth. Twelve strokes, twenty seconds apart. As each one struck flesh loudly I watched as a white line appeared, quickly turning red and a weal raised up as the next stroke landed. Twelve severe strokes which must have hurt like hell, but Mila made not a single sound. She rose silently and took Dee in her arms, hugging her tight, whispering thank yous into her ear. Clearly she had really missed out these past two years.

Then it was my turn. 'You will be secured with straps to the bench, Kim, for your safety and to increase your sensation of helplessness. There will be no escaping what you have asked for and you will receive the full punishment. You will not be gagged and you may howl and cry all you like, but you will not beg us to stop. How does that sound? Are we meeting your desires?' asked Mila. I guessed she was still in charge.

'Thank you Mistress Mila. That sounds exactly what I have been wishing for. Please show me no pity. I want to prove myself to you and mistress Dee, as well as to myself and I shall expect no mercy.'

Dee strapped me down. My legs parted as she set the frame and I could feel the air on my pussy. I could also feel the juices bubbling inside it. Dee must have detected that too, as the next thing I felt was her fingers rubbing my pussy lips, stimulating me, sliding up to my clit and back down towards my asshole, before returning and sliding two fingers deep into my cunt. I groaned with pleasure, and then with frustration and she moved her hands away to strap my chest to the bench and my arms once again down my sides. I was immobile, unable to protect myself from the caning I had requested.

Mila was as good as her promise. She ignored my cries and shrieks as the tenth and eleventh strokes whistled down with agonizing force on my defenceless ass. I was sweating and gasping. Whoosh! Crackkk! 'Aieeeee! Oh god, thank you mistress.'

'I think you will thank me more in a moment, Kim. I have granted your wish.' She dabbed my ass with a tissue, drying it of my sweat, and showed it to me. There, on the tissue was a bright red spot. Just one, but it was enough. 'I think you forgot to acquire my permission, Kim. Do you have anything to say?'

Was I pleased? Was I scared? How did I really feel about this? I had taken a hard caning alright, and I had been sweating and crying out, but, more for show? Could I take the rest? Yes. Did I want the rest? Yes. 'Mistress Mila, I have disgraced myself by bleeding without permission while you caned me. I beg you to award the penalty of an additional twelve strokes.' I blabbered.

'Splendid! But first it is mistress Dee's turn to give you what you asked her for.'

Mistress Dee took up her position and brought her cane down on my striped, red ass. Again and again, almost, but not quite as hard as Mila's strokes. She paused half way through and wiped across my bottom with a damp cloth. Ten, eleven, one to go, oh that was a hard one. I wasn't shrieking so much now. Perhaps my ass was getting a bit numb, or was that my brain going numb? She dabbed a tissue on my ass and brought it for my inspection. A single red spot! Bigger than before, but only one. How the hell had that happened? Dee hadn't given me a new cut, just increased the one already there. Clever, because I think she could see I was weakening.

There was nothing for me to say. Mistress Dee said it instead. 'Mila and I will share the additional twelve strokes you begged for. I shall begin.' She gave me six more, at the same level as the ones she had been giving me. Not too demanding.

Mila stepped up. 'How do you feel, Kim? Are you disappointed that you only earned one dozen strokes for bleeding? Is your poor ass wanting more, or have you suffered enough for one day?'

"Mistress Mila, I am still a novice at this. I beg you for the final six strokes. I think that is all I can take today.' I confessed. She nodded acceptance of this and took her place to administer my final six strokes. My god, she gave me no mercy at all. Each one was screaming, burning agony and I cried and bellowed and screamed at every one. I lay there sobbing and nobody spoke. I must have cried for five minutes and still nobody moved. Then in a reedy, pitiful voice, I spoke up, 'Thank you, Mistress Mila. That was lovely.'

Chapter ten

Kim takes it further

Sunday evening. Totally drained. I didn't even want to speak with daddy and went to my room, and bed, immediately after dinner. I made no apologies, and he asked for none. Probably been there himself.

Monday morning, sitting, gingerly, in class at nine o'clock as Ms. Dee entered. No eye contact, a brief glance at her four students and straight into the lesson. Wednesday the same. Friday, after class, 'Kim, a word if I may.' and I waited behind as the other girls trooped off to the coffee shop. Dee took me along to her office, a nice, large sunny room on the first floor at the end of a half-used corridor.

'Kim, firstly, are you fully recovered from your experiences last weekend?' She asked. 'In my office you may address me as "mistress" if you wish.'

'Yes, mistress. Thank you. My skin has recovered completely, thanks to your magic balm. As for my mind? I think that is going to take longer!' I joked. 'Those final six strokes from Mila were seriously painful, yet for all the screaming I did, I was in seventh heaven. When she showed me the tissue after the last stroke, covered in blood spots, I almost orgasmed in a kind of wave of submissive bliss. I don't understand what it is, but I really loved being subjected to that level of meek obedience to my mistress and I wonder what I can do next to keep developing my experience.'

Dee nodded, fully understanding my feelings. It seemed clear that she had been there herself ten years or so ago. 'Are you ready for tomorrow's appointments? I take it you are still committed to your promise to assist me?'

'Of course, Ms. Dee. I am looking forward to it very much. You have given me no instructions, nor any way to prepare, so I wonder what you would have me do.'

'Our first appointment is a man who simply likes to be taken through the mill of whipping, and then a beating from the crop, and paddle, he has a special love of the tawse, and finally he likes to be caned. After that, he enjoys his mistress jacking him off. He asks no more than that. It is not a mentally demanding appointment. When he arrives, you will greet him at the door and lead him to the cellars. Take him to the punishment room and order him to remove his clothing. When he is naked, strap him to the Saint Andrews Cross, facing the wall, and await my arrival. You do not need to speak with him, but I would like you to be dressed appropriately. I have a small wardrobe in one of the rooms in my cellars, and we can select something suitable in the morning. I would like you to come to my house at nine thirty to give us time to prepare for the day. Slave Dave -- yes, unfortunate rhyming, isn't it, is due at eleven. I will instruct you further during the day. And no, you will not receive any punishment this weekend. You are to be a dominant this time and will be known as Miss Kim.'

Chapter 11

Kim develops her role with her Mistress, daddy and her classmates

"Kim, there is something I would like to ask you." said Mistress Dee one evening after another day of sessions as her assistant a few months after my introduction to becoming 'Mistress Kim'. "What do you think of your classmates in college?"

That wasn't what I was expecting, but after a little thought, I replied. "I assume you wonder if they would be into our scene too. Actually, I think both of them might be. Amy seems to be flirty with me and Joy, although a little aloof could be brought around. Why do you ask?"

Mistress Dee looked at me conspirationally. "I think they would both make adorable slaves. Also, I know their parents and I have an idea they don't know it is me teaching their girls. Incredibly, both Amy's mother and Joy's father have been my clients in the past. I have kept that quiet in case they haven't worked that out for themselves. Amy is exceptionally pretty with her big boobs and Joy is a dream to look at with her exotic oriental features. I am forming a plan for next term and I want your help. I want you to gently introduce the idea of obedience and discipline to them. Their parents have probably sown the seeds for this themselves, having learned at my hands what happens when one is disobedient. Don't use those catchwords though, I don't want them to be alarmed, but some subconscious thoughts can be instilled. Next term, I am going to introduce them both to good time-keeping. They are both a little slack about punctuality to my class and I think it would be the way to find reason to punish them."

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers
12