Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, this was a surprise. All three of Dee's students in this class have parents who are or have been Dee's clients. My daddy, and Joy's too, and Amy's mum? Wow! I realized I don't know much about the home lives of my friends. And now Dee admits she fancies my classmates and plans to recruit them. More. She plans to punish them. Great! I quite fancy them too, and would love to see them entering the dungeons of Mistress Dee.

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"I will inform them each separately so they don't know at first that they are both receiving my attentions, but when they are late I intend to give them a gentle caning, over their jeans or skirts to begin with, but I shall raise the stakes if they persist in being late. I want you to play along with this, and when I tell you, I want you to discuss it with them, again one by one, and gauge their reaction to what I am doing. You should let them think that I am punishing you too, and that you are happy to submit to my discipline. This should help them to think positively about the experience. You are all over eighteen so there is nothing wrong with asking them to comply. If they don't want to, I cannot force them, but with a bit of encouragement I think both of them may take to it."

That sounds quite easy, I thought to myself. All it will take is for Dee to initiate the process and for me to chat with the girls over coffee, tell them I am being caned too and help them to agree that it is for our own benefit. I can report back to Dee on what they say about it and hopefully, we may have a couple of willing girls to play with after a while. I'm all for it.

"Great idea, Mistress. Let's start in the new year when we return from the holiday." I was buzzing with this new prospect, and impatient for next term to start.

Christmas and New Year came and went. It wasn't a busy time for Dee in her dungeon so she invited me to come for a final, brief visit before she flew off to Thailand for a two-week holiday in the warm sun. She has some friends there and was looking forward to seeing them again over the festive season. Sam, Dee's assistant, was there when I arrived and we were all lounging on sofas and chairs in the living room, sharing a bottle of wine. We were chatting about the past few months. Sam, for her part was enjoying assisting Dee as much as I was and also we were both increasing our experience in taking as well as giving punishment. Sam had known Dee almost a year more than me, but it was obvious that my tolerance for the treatments Dee was dishing out to us was greater than Samantha's.

"You told me a while ago, Kim, that your daddy would like to build you a punishment room, in the cellars of your house. You mentioned that he wanted to see the proof of your bleeding bottom before he would start and as you haven't mentioned telling him, or showing him the effects from your caning with Mila, I take it you still need the proof. Would you like him to follow through on his promise? I am happy to give you a suitable caning. Think of it as a Christmas present!"

What a thoughtful Mistress!

* * * * *

"Daddy, I have something to show you." I started when I got home later that evening.

"Oh, that's nice," he said, looking up at me from his computer screen. "Have you been shopping?"

"It's not that, daddy. In fact, it will be you who will need to go shopping. Watch!" I did a little pirouette and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Peeling it off I unclipped my bra and shook my tits so that the bra fell onto the floor. Daddy watched with his jaw hanging open. It was mid-winter and I was wearing a warm dress to my calves. That too dropped to the floor, and I stood before my daddy dressed in long calf-length black leather boots and my panties. I took the waistband and facing him, I lowered them past my boots and kicked them off.

"There, daddy! Naked daughter. You haven't seen her for rather a long time!"

"Too long," he agreed, "you look fabulous."

"There's more, daddy." I turned around and showed him my ass. He wouldn't be able to count them, but the stripes from forty-eight strokes of the cane adorned my still-scarlet buttocks. Several of these had finally broken the skin and it was evident that I had begun to bleed during the caning I had just endured.

"Merry Christmas, daddy. Your daughter just qualified. Now you can build our dungeon in the cellars. Mistress Dee has offered to help advise us, and is happy for me to take over as your Mistress once the room is ready. She just asked if she might sometimes come and join our sessions. What do you think?" I was excited and proud of myself.

"Oh, darling. I am thrilled. This is great. Congratulations to you." Daddy was ecstatic too. He wanted to commiserate with my poor ass however, and asked if he could apply some of Mistress Dee's special balm. I figured he may as well become my body-worshiping slave when I was in the mood, so yes, thank you daddy, that would be lovely. I went to fetch the balm and a towel while he prepared the massage table. I eyed the table with some amusement as it has Velcro straps at each corner and other strategic places to prevent the receiver of the massage from escaping. Daddy has quite a lot of fun when I'm not watching, it seems!

I lay face down and full length, not strapped in, and relaxed as daddy poured balm into his hands before gently laying them one on each buttock. His touch was magic and the heat moved from my caned behind to my pussy as he slid his hands up and down the crack of my ass. I knew he was staring at my asshole and opened my legs a little to afford him a better view and easier access. He took the hint and allowed his fingers to gently glide over my anus, back and forth, and I felt one digit linger there, right on the opening of my star.

"Yes, daddy. That's nice." I encouraged him, but he's a crafty man and he continued massaging my butt awhile, making sure it received all the balm it needed before returning his finger tips to my anus, and then sliding further down to my now dripping pussy with its swollen lips, probing gently.

"Yes, daddy. Don't stop. Push your fingers in there." And he did. First one, then two as I raised my hips and gave him complete access to my cunt. His other hand smoothed its way down the full length of my ass crack to my anus once more, and I pushed back, onto the stiff finger which slid past the sphincter and all the way into my ass. Fingers deep in my pussy and my ass at the same time. I couldn't last long under such stimulation and I exploded in a great spraying orgasm, mewing in pleasure as my daddy brought me off again and I think I passed out because when I came to, his fingers weren't there anymore and he was just standing there beside me, looking down with an expression of tender love.

"Thank you, daddy. That was my best ever." And I reached out, searching for his erection which was thumping away inside his sarong.

"Take off the sarong, daddy. I'm in the mood to reward you, and I quite fancy tasting your cum again." He didn't hesitate and I climbed down from the table, knelt down in front of him and gave him a knee-buckling blow job which didn't last more than five minutes before he filled my mouth with jets of spunk. I swallowed it all, nearly all anyway, stood up and kissed him full on the mouth. He responded by opening his lips and I gave him the rest of his cum to taste.

Half an hour later we were showered, changed and discussing over a late dinner what we would do to convert the cellars, beginning our list of all the things we would need. It was going to be a big project and a happy Christmas.

Chapter 12

The seduction of Amy and Joy

The new term started well, with me arriving five minutes late for Miss Dee's first class. I apologized for being late but she looked sternly at me and told me to report to her office at 4.00 that afternoon. The other two girls looked at me with surprise, and at Dee, but no more was said and the class began.

"That was a bit strange when you came in late." said Joy, as we sat in the coffee house after lunch, "Miss Dee didn't look pleased. I wonder what she is going to say when you go to her office this afternoon."

"Yes, I wonder." I replied. "Maybe she's going to give me a spanking?" I suggested. Both Joy and Amy burst into laughter at that, and I noticed Amy's cheeks turning a deep shade of red. She's blushing, I thought. That's interesting.

"Well, I hope you'll tell us if she does." challenged Joy, adding "I've never really been spanked. My dad hasn't punished me like that for years. Not since before my mum died. I guess I'm quite lucky that way."

"Maybe not." quipped Amy. "I think it does a child good to get a spanking sometimes. It doesn't have to be hard, but it is quite meaningful when you get it. I've been spanked by my mum on occasions. It isn't so bad. It's one of her ways of letting me know she cares about me."

"Well, I think it might be a bit embarrassing to be spanked by Miss Dee, so I don't think I will tell you if that's what she does to me in her office." I told them. I could feel the tension in the air, willing one of them to say something. There was a long silence. Finally, Joy spoke.

"I don't know if I would either, Kim. It's kind of private, isn't it, giving yourself up to be punished like a kid, now that we are all over the age of eighteen or nineteen and technically adults?"

This was all so promising! First day back and already I felt we were making excellent progress. I reported our conversation to Dee in her office.

"Amy was blushing like a beetroot, and actually said a spanking is a good thing. Joy says she hasn't ever had one, but then said that it would be a private matter giving in to punishment, and she didn't say she wouldn't. I think Amy might enjoy it, and I have a feeling that Joy is already wondering what it would feel like. I think this is going to be easy, Mistress. Two willing girls, ready to accept punishment."

"Well, slowly, slowly, catchee monkey, as the say." Dee commented. "Let's allow the seed to germinate, and I think you are right. Do not tell them yet that you were punished. Just smile enigmatically and say nothing if they ask."

They didn't ask. Not for a week anyway, when I came in late again. "Report to my office, Kim, at 4 o'clock." Amy and Joy looked at me interestedly, Joy with a raised eyebrow and Amy going red again. I glanced at Miss Dee and I was pretty sure she noticed Amy's reaction.

"Yes, Miss Dee. I'm sorry Miss Dee."

Joy was the one who asked. "So, you didn't tell us last week. Are you going to tell us this week what happens? My dad is a stickler for punctuality these days so I'm usually quite good at it myself, but I'd like to know what Miss Dee calls you in for."

Amy fidgeted and then looked sideways at me. "Yes, Kim. Did she spank you like a naughty girl or did she just give you a talking to?" There was some kind of submissive expression on her face. Was it envy. Did she want to hear that Dee would spank her ass if she is late? Maybe. Slowly, slowly, reel them in.

"You could try being late yourself, Amy. Then you'll find out." I told her, finishing my coffee and rising to leave. "I recommend it!" I added.

"They're hooked!" I told Dee. "I've challenged Amy to be late to find out what you will do about it. at no point did she say she was horrified at the thought of a spanking from you. Joy is still curious, but I think she'll go along with it too. Anyway, now they are both probably going to test you. I look forward to learning how they deal with it. We have only talked about spanking. I haven't mentioned the cane. My guess is that if you do what you told me, cane them through their clothes, after the first time, they will either not come back for more, or they will. My bet is they will."

"Yes, that is the real test, Kim. It isn't the way it worked for you. You just dived in head first. Sam was different. She was still a schoolgirl, although an old one at eighteen in her final year, and she simply kept coming back for more until she discovered she enjoyed the punishment I was giving her. After that, I could barely keep up with her needs!" Dee smiled at me.

"We are all wired differently. I am looking forward to finding out about Amy. Joy has a different story which I will tell you one day, but not yet. First let's allow the fly to deliberately land on the spider's web."

It didn't take too long. Ten days later, Amy arrived in class five minutes late. "I'm sorry I'm late Miss. I couldn't find my scarf and it's freezing out today."

"There are no excuses for being late, Amy!" Miss Dee looked at her, as frosty as the morning outside. "Please come to my office at 4 o'clock this afternoon."

Amy went bright red. Joy raised her head and looked at us all slowly, carefully noting our expressions. Again the atmosphere was rather thick.

"Yes, Miss Dee. Your office. Four o'clock." Amy looked defiant, yet also there was satisfaction in her mien.

Gotcha! I thought to myself with deep satisfaction. Maybe that was the expression Joy had spotted on my face.

"Cat got the cream?" she asked me at lunch as we all sat together. "You looked quite pleased when Amy got her summons. Are you going to tell her what to expect?"

"Oh, sorry. Have to nip to the toilet. See you later, guys." I made my escape

Chapter 13

The plan develops

Amy was as unforthcoming as I had been when we next met up. She gave me a knowing look but would not divulge any information about her appointment with Dee. Dee was just as bad. She didn't tell me anything about it either. I was, at first, annoyed about that, but then I realized that of course she shouldn't tell me. How else could I behave normally with Amy if I knew what had happened? So I didn't ask and she didn't tell. Now I could see how this was affecting Joy. Her friends were keeping a secret and she was the only one who didn't know it.

It was probably the subconscious seed that I had planted, and certainly curiosity about what would happen, whether or not she would admit it, but it was only another week till Joy arrived a few minutes late for class. This was on a day when both Amy and I had somewhere else to be and had informed Dee that she would have Joy all to herself. Dee told me later.

"Well, Kim. Both Amy and Joy have been late to class after you effectively challenged them to be. Amy submitted herself to my cane with no reluctance whatsoever. She confessed that she submits to her mother, and her mother's live-in partner, who happens to be a woman in her early forties, similar to her mother. The husband left and this new woman moved in a few years ago. It seems the partner is quite the disciplinarian and Amy is frequently punished at home. Amy seems to have little interest in boys and appears to have no interest in taking a dominant role. As I say, she willingly climbed up onto my armchair and took three strokes from my cane without complaint. She even thanked me after it." Dee sighed happily. "I foresee a lot of fun with that girl in the coming months."

"Joy is different, as I told you. I can now tell you more about her, because she too is falling under the spell and it will all come out soon enough. Her step-daddy came to me several years ago, with his dying wife, asking me to become his disciplinarian. The mother had taken to punishing Joy's step-father for Joy's misbehaviour. She didn't want Joy to be subjected to physical punishment until she was old enough to decide for herself. She blamed her husband for allowing Joy to misbehave and he was the one to be punished. Sadly, she was sick and passed him on to me to continue his treatment until her daughter turned 18. He reported for punishment every month for about six years and Joy still doesn't know this. She will soon. So when she came to my office the other day, she was filled with curiosity about what might happen to her, not having been disciplined properly for years. I believe she was half expecting a hand spanking and she would have accepted that, but when I told her it was to be the cane, I could see a deep excitement in her eye. She took her three strokes well and I know she will be back soon for more." Dee beamed with pleasure at me and congratulated me on our success.

"Joy will discuss the caning with her daddy and he will recommend she continue taking more if she wants to. I know him. It won't be long before he returns for more himself, once he discovers who is teaching his daughter. As you know, I moved here not so long ago from my previous home. I inherited a nice sum of money from an old aunt and was able to buy my new house with that so I don't really need to work. It's just that I am too young to retire and I enjoy having something more to do than discipline errant slaves. That is why I only do that work at the weekend, and generally travel during the college holidays."

How nice. Dee is opening up to me. Maybe this is why she has no problem losing her slave, my own daddy, to me. She is not possessive and she doesn't need the money. As for Amy and Joy? Well. Great. I think we have indeed got a lot of fun coming our way.

To be continued in my related story 'Like daddy, like daughter. Joy's tale.'

12