Like Daddy, Like Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter submits to caning from daddy and her schoolmistress.
4.6k words
4.49
13.5k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
184 Followers

Ch. 04

Sam visits Mistress Dee

We arrived at Mistress Dee's house a little early so we sat in the car quietly waiting for time to pass. I felt nervous flutters coursing through me and told daddy.

"Don't worry, my girl." he advised me. "You are only nervous of the unknown and your mind is probably telling you that your Mistress is going to do unspeakable things to you. She won't. She really knows her subject and you will be surprised at how willing you will be to obey her. Some of her treatments will hurt, and you may feel humiliated at times, but when it comes down to it, you know that this is what you want, so you will submit to her and begin to enjoy your time with her. That was my experience, anyway."

"You're right, daddy. Thank you. It is not knowing where this first real step will take me that is making me nervous. And you're right again, I do want this, as I told you. I wonder how she will react when I show her the pictures from last night though."

Daddy looked over at me. "Well, darling, you are about to find out, because it's two minutes to two and you have to go now. Be brave and remember to enjoy yourself. And don't forget to tell her that I have no doubt she will summon me to account for what we have been doing together. Go now, good luck."

Mistress Dee's house is the last house at the end of a lane with houses along one side only. On the left is a field with some trees stretching away into the countryside. The house, large and stone-built, has a high wall and electric gates with cctv cameras pointing down at the gate, down the lane and into the garden. As I stepped out of the car, the gate started to open. Mistress Dee must have been watching. There is a curving drive, so the house is mostly concealed by bushes growing between the gate and the house, and a small sloping lawn this side of the bushes, facing the gate. The gate itself is not solid, although it is high, so the garden can be seen from the lane through the bars, not that many people would walk past.

I walked up the drive and heard the gate closing behind me. I approached the dark wooden door and rang the doorbell. Almost immediately, the door opened and there was Mistress Dee, smiling welcomingly who invited me to enter. She closed the door behind me and I stood politely facing her holding my hands in front of me.

"Welcome, Samantha." She said. "Can you explain to me what you are here for? Why have you come to my house today?" she asked.

"Oh, Mistress Dee. I have a terrible habit of being late for school and other appointments, and I am here for you to teach me to try better. I have been late to your class six times recently and your punishments do not seem to have worked on me. I therefore humbly request that you apply stricter methods." I looked up at her, my stomach fluttering still as she regarded me standing contritely before her.

"Are you quite sure about this, Sam? It is not yet too late to back down. My methods are challenging, you know. You are welcome to turn around and leave right now if you are in any doubt about what you are about to commit yourself to."

I was tempted to turn and run, but I knew I would be furious with myself if I did. I drew myself up, looked her directly in the eye and squeaked "I'm sure, Mistress. I have thought about this very deeply and I willingly place myself in your hands for correction. I am nervous about what is going to happen today, but I am certain that whatever it is, I shall benefit from it." I looked down.

"Very well, Sam," she said in a stern voice. "follow me." and I walked behind her down a corridor with doors on either side until we came to a black door on the left. She took a key and unlocked the door which opened to some stairs leading down into the cellars of the house. The cellars mirrored the upstairs and ran throughout the footprint of the house, with several closed doors and even a wine cellar behind some iron bars. A table with two chairs sat at the end of the corridor to which she led me and told me to sit.

"There is an agreement on the desk that I would have you read and then sign to authorize me to provide you with your training. Please take your time and if you have any questions, please ask."

I picked up the document and read it. It was brief and very much to the point. My name was already printed into it and effectively it specified that I was giving Mistress Dee permission to train me as she saw fit, applying whatever methods she felt would be suitable and confirming my acceptance that she could punish me at her discretion. It even provided me with a safe word to call out if I wished her to stop my training. I took the pen from the table and signed on the line.

"There you are, Mistress. I accept your conditions and I wish to be trained by you." I said to her and was rewarded with a delighted smile from the lady who was now officially my mistress.

"Mistress, now that I have committed myself to you, I have a confession to make. I broke your rules last night. I am sorry. There are some pictures on my phone that I think you should see."

"You broke my rules? Before you have received your first lesson? Do tell, Sam. With whom did you break my rules, as if I cannot guess?"

"Yes, Mistress. It was with my daddy. After my third caning from you, I told him about it and he wanted to see my bottom. I let him lower my panties and I showed it to him, Mistress. Things kind of developed from there and now I have to strip completely naked for him and he canes me too. He's only caned me twice, and the second time he put clamps on my nipples. That hurt. I told him yesterday morning about the six-minute plan, and about your invitation to come to you today, so when I got home and told him about the twelve strokes you gave me, he ordered me to strip again for him. I warned him about your rules and it was then that he worked out that he knew you. He told me he was your 'Punishment Slave' for several years. Here, look."

I opened the photos app and gave her the phone. Her face was a picture in itself. Numerous expressions passed across it as she looked closely at each picture. Me kneeling on the armchair, naked and exposed. Twelve red marks. The next one with fifteen to prove my, our, disobedience. Daddy standing naked, with his erection at full mast. Daddy's ass with some light stripes across it. Me, naked, standing beside him. Mistress Dee looked at me appraisingly, but with what I took to be an almost amused air.

"Well, Samantha, this is quite a revelation. I knew he is your father and I'm not surprised to learn these new secrets from you. I remember how much he craved my lessons and I knew that he enjoyed giving as well as receiving. You informed him of my rules and he deliberately broke them. He knows what the consequence will be for that. And so do you. I warned you there would be severe punishment for both parties if you disobeyed me. This was a deliberate challenge of my authority by both of you, knowing what the result must be. You will not be disappointed, either of you, I assure you."

She led me into a new room. I could only describe this as a dominatrix's lair. A torture chamber. An S&M dungeon. Black furniture, red walls. Walls dripping with chains, leather restraints, shelves covered with many different devices and instruments, dildos, whips and paddles; a Chinese jar stuffed with canes, heavy beams on the high ceiling with hooks and more chains. My heart nearly stopped as I took it all in, and then it beat again, much faster as I felt a rush of lust through my pussy and I was struck dumb.

"Impressive, isn't it?" my mistress stated. I nodded, still mute.

"Your step-father hasn't seen my new dungeon, but he will. I moved here quite recently and next term I start as a lecturer at the local college in my old role of Behavioural Science. I am looking forward to that. But at the weekend, I invite guests and clients to come here for training. This afternoon, you are going to experience your 'introductory lesson in timekeeping'."

She ordered me to the centre of the room and commanded me to remove my outer clothing. Today, I was more modestly clothed and wore a soft cotton bra and matching panties. I took off my top and skirt, and my shoes and placed them neatly on the chair at my side. Mistress Dee approached me with some leather items. Ankle and wrist cuffs, comfortably padded, with shiny buckles which she attached to my four extremities.

"Raise your arms." She ordered, and as I did that she drew down from the beam above some chains to which she clipped my wrist cuffs. My arms were well spread as I formed a 'Y' shape. Then she brought a long bar and placed it on the ground at my feet.

"Spread your feet. Wider. Wider." And she clipped my ankle cuffs to the ends of the bar with my ankles about three feet apart. Now I was an 'X'! I realized that now I was completely at her mercy. There was no way I could get out of this without her help.

"Tell me again, Sam. Why have you come to my house today?"

"Mistress Dee. You have caned me six times already, and still I fail to show you enough respect. I feel that maybe the canings have not been hard enough. I think I should be disciplined more severely. I can't deny that I have had many erotic thoughts about submitting to you for punishment and maybe I am late so often because I want to be punished. It's the same when my daddy canes me. He makes me take my canings from him naked, and I confess to feeling a deep submissive thrill showing myself to him like that, but again, he hasn't caned me hard enough. I want it to hurt. Mistress, please cane me hard today."

She came up close and held my jaw in her hand, squeezing my lips into a pouting kiss. With her other hand, she stroked my stomach gently with her finger tips. Her hand moved downwards, over my hip, my thigh and settled just above my panties. Then she cupped my pussy in her hand. My panties were wet, I knew it. So did she. She slipped her finger inside and stroked my pussy lips, pulling my panties to one side. I gasped, and pushed my pussy towards her hand, seeking the pleasure of her fingers. My lips parted and she slid first one finger, then two into my dribbling pussy, gently thrusting in and out. Then, without warning, she withdrew and walked to a shelf on the wall ten feet away, leaving me panting with desire.

"You don't need these anymore." She announced as she took some scissors and cut the sideband of my panties. They half fell off. Behind her, and in front of me was a long mirror, giving me a full length view of myself. My cheeks were redder than usual and I looked quite helpless, bound by ankle and wrist with my bra and knickers half off.

"No mistress, I don't need them. Please cut them off. I want to be naked for you." Mistress Dee obliged, cutting the other sideband and she peeled my destroyed panties away from me, revealing my swollen, dripping, completely shaved cunt. This was a first for me. No female had ever touched me there before, and here I was, begging this woman, my mistress, to expose me naked and willing for punishment. She unhooked my bra and unclipped the straps. No need to ruin it. My tits were bared to her view. 34B. Round and solid, tipped with very hard nipples. She reached out and held them, rubbing my nipples to throbbing hardness, my knees weakening.

And there I was, chained at ankle and wrist, spread-eagled, naked and defenceless, raging lust coursing through me. I gazed at my reflection. "Thank you, Mistress. I am exactly where I want to be."

Ch. 05

Mistress Dee enslaves Sam

Daddy was right. Mistress Dee knew her stuff alright. She had me begging her to continue playing with my pussy but she said I would have to earn that. She asked me how many strokes of the cane she had ever given me, and with a little thought I worked out it must have been 15 plus the 12 yesterday. 27. She asked me how many daddy had given me. More calculation. 12 plus 18 plus 3 more last night. I confessed that it had been my idea, those extra three, to earn a more severe punishment today. 33 from daddy.

"The total is sixty strokes, Mistress." I added.

"Then that is the number I shall give you today, Sam. And you will not be disappointed, because the final twelve strokes will have you crying and begging for mercy. Do not forget you have a safe word, but be warned that if you use it, I will stop your punishment, but you will be sent away and I shall not invite you back again. There -- is that a challenge you will rise to? However, if you take the full 60 strokes, I will be very pleased with you."

I gulped a bit, and felt a trickle of sweat roll down from my armpit. That was a challenge, for sure. However, I knew I wanted to undertake it.

"Thank you, Mistress. I came here knowing I was to be tested today. I begged you to do it and happily signed your form to agree that I accept your right to punish me as much and as hard as you desire. I accept your challenge. I have one request though. For the final twelve strokes, would you please gag me so that I cannot weaken and call out the safe word?"

I was released from the overhead beam and the leg-spreader and given a few minutes to walk about the room and refresh my circulation. Mistress Dee watched and told me to let her know when I was ready for the next part of my training.

She lay a large plastic sheet on the floor and told me to kneel in the centre of it. Wheeling a medical drip stand beside me, I looked up and saw a bag suspended from it containing fluid attached to a long rubber tube.

"That's right, Sam. You are going to receive an enema. We shall clean out your intestines. In future you will do this yourself at home before you come to visit me. Today, I shall teach you how to do it. I will provide you with a list for you to procure your own equipment later. Now, I am going to insert this nozzle into your anus. As you can see, it is quite large. In fact, it is the shape and size of a man's penis and like a penis it has a tube running through it for the liquids to flow. I had it made specially. I shall invade your anus with the penis-nozzle and release some gentle saline solution into you. When you have enough liquid inside you, I will replace the nozzle with what is referred to as a butt plug. The shape of the plug will allow you to retain the plug in your anus, even under pressure, until you remove it. First, you need some lubrication."

And with that, she squeezed some gel onto my asshole and slowly inserted a gloved finger. She fucked my ass with her finger as I pressed my tits to the floor with my ass raised high and my knees apart. A second finger. I began to enjoy the sensation, especially when she pushed both fingers as deeply as she could reach, and with her other hand reached round to stimulate my clit. Then the fingers were withdrawn and I felt a thicker object at my most secret entrance. Firm pressure, a drop more lube and my anus could not resist any more, surrendering to the fake cock as it opened wide. Sliding, gliding, in a little and out again, she fucked my ass with the penis-nozzle and I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, good, you like it, Sam. All submissive slaves should take a fucking in the ass and learn to like it. Your daddy is no exception. Did he tell you that? He used to beg me to use my strap-on. Would you like to watch as I do that to him, Sam. Watch your mistress fucking your daddy's ass?"

"Oh, god, yes Mistress. Please let me watch. Please don't stop. I love having this cock in my ass."

But she did stop, and then she released a stream of liquid into me. At first I barely felt anything, but slowly I filled and felt the weight in my lower bowels and a slight cramping. And I was full. She quickly swapped cock for butt plug, and indeed, it held under the growing pressure I felt in my bowels.

"Your lesson in timekeeping begins, Sam. You may remove the plug and relieve yourself in five minutes. You will count and tell me when the time is up. Get it wrong by more than 30 seconds either side and I will give you that number of lashes from my whip. Your time starts now!"

Oh, god, how to judge 5 minutes in my head. There's no clock on the wall and I'm nowhere near my watch or phone. One banana, two banana, yup, maybe that will do it, four banana, five. My stomach is cramping quite badly now and I really want to expel this stuff. One hundred and eighty-four. Sweating. Cramping. Squeezing my ass cheeks together. Two hundred and fifty-seven. Forty to go. I can do it. Thirty seconds leeway permitted.

"Mistress. I think that's five minutes. Please may I use the bathroom?"

Mistress led me to a door, waddling as I went, which opened to a very nicely appointed bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, bidet, the works. I reached behind me and felt the base of the plug, positioned myself and pulled the plug.

I made full use of the facilities, as invited by Mistress Dee, and emerged fifteen minutes later freshly showered and feeling remarkably light and clean. We sat relaxing in a couple of chairs and talked. She asked how I felt, and if I was enjoying myself so far. I told her I was. I explained that I had never 'played' with a woman before, but I liked her touch, I found her very attractive and would have no reservations about playing some more. I had not yet felt her instruments of punishment and that was a bit daunting, the prospect of the caning she had promised me. But also, how was my estimate of five minutes? How close was I? And one other point, what did she mean when she said that every slave should take an ass fucking. Am I her slave?

"So many points to answer, Sam! Let's deal with each one. I'm glad to learn that you are enjoying your visit so far. It is interesting that you have never had sex with a woman. Every girl should. A girl's tongue is so much more educated than a man's. That will be rectified here in these chambers. You cannot submit to a woman for punishment without her using every part of your body and mind. Soon, I expect, you will beg me to do things to you, and beg to be allowed to do things for me, that you may never have thought of before."

She paused, giving me a chance to absorb this promise. I pictured myself on my knees in front of her, worshiping her with my tongue, and my pussy gave a lurch.

"As for your punishment. I think your estimate of time is not nearly as bad as your adherence to keeping appointments. You lasted exactly four minutes and forty-five seconds, so you are spared my whip. Does that please you?"

Truth be told, no. I had rather hoped to experience her whip. I told her so. "Maybe you could give me just fifteen lashes?" I pleaded.

"I will do better than that," she promised. "I will give you fifteen from each of my favourite instruments. The whip, followed by the riding crop, then my leather paddle. These will help to warm you up for your caning. But before I cane you, I will also give you fifteen strokes with the tawse. I shall use my light-weight one today but be warned, I have much more severe tawses which will leave you aching for days. So, sixty strokes from those, before you are subjected to the cane. How does that sound?"

"It sounds terrifying, Mistress."

She smiled, stood up and led me by the hand to a folding A-frame where I stood on a cross bar and she secured my ankles with ropes, spread wide. I bent over the padded top and found a handrail to hold on the other side. A wide leather strap buckled over the small of my back and my wrists were bound by cuffs to the handrail. My ass felt like it was pushing up and out, completely open and exposed and ready for a thrashing.

Whip, riding crop, leather paddle, tawse. All were applied gently enough to have me wanting more. My ass was burning, nonetheless and from the angle of the mirrored wall, I could see it was bright red. And then the cane.

MarkTass
MarkTass
184 Followers
12