Like Daddy, Like Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sixty strokes, Sam. That is what you requested and that is what you will take. When a punishment is awarded, it is always carried out to the full. I will cane you in five sets of twelve strokes. Each set will increase in strength. For the final set, you will be gagged, as requested. Is there anything you would like to say?"

"No, Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

It took until the fourth set for me to feel that I was being caned hard. The first thirty-six strokes had some impact but this next set had me squealing and taking in large gasps of air. I was counting each stroke aloud and thanking my mistress.

"Forty-two, Mistress, thank you." Twenty seconds. Crack! Jump, deep breath. That one was harder than before. My ass is feeling battered and bruised, and half-numb. "Forty-three, Mistress, thank you."

"Are you enjoying your caning, Sam?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you. I thought it might be worse but I'm coping with it."

"Would you like me to start caning you harder, now, Sam? Five very hard strokes before I gag you?"

"Oh, god, yes, no, please, no, yes, yes Mistress. Please cane me harder." Am I mad?

Whistle, crack! "Aaaaagh! Forty-four. Thank you Mistress."

I gasped and cried out at each stroke. On forty-eight, my merciless mistress announced that I was doing very well. She was enjoying caning such a willing victim and I had just twelve more strokes to receive. These would be harder, and I was welcome to scream and blubber, but there would be no reprieve, and I would be gagged if I still wanted to be.

I realised that I was looking forward to this final test, but also that I was coming to the end of my strength. I thought to myself that I might actually weaken if I was allowed to, so yes, please, Mistress. Gag me, because my cunt is pouring juice and I am so aroused by submitting to this caning. I don't want to fail the test.

She was as good as her word. The caning was severe. I cried. I screamed. Liquids were dribbling from my eyes, nose, mouth and pussy and I was loving it. The submission. The helplessness. The pain. The bondage. Being naked and exposing myself shamelessly to my mistress.

She released me and held me close as I raised myself from the caning horse. I hobbled to a bed at the side of the room and she lay me on my front. My burning buttocks felt cool liquid dropping on them and Mistress Dee gently smoothed her healing balm over them, rubbing and massaging it into my sore ass.

"This will heal your skin very quickly. Sam. In a few days, you won't have any marks left and the bruising will be gone before school on Monday. Now, roll over."

I rolled and lay on my back and relaxed into a dreamlike state as Mistress Dee massaged my front. My breast. My nipples. My pussy. She stimulated my clit and I cried out as she brought me to a quivering, squirting orgasm and I think I passed out for a minute or two.

As I regained my senses, she asked "How do you feel now? Now that you have passed the test?"

I was elated. I had suffered horribly, and come out the other end alive and safe. I had passed the challenge. I was very proud, but exhausted. I wanted to go home to sleep.

"You know I had no choice. I told you I would submit to you and I did, because I wanted to. The caning hurt a lot at the end, but the pain will teach me to obey you better. You made me cry and now I know not to challenge you. I think I have the answer to my last question, don't I? Am I your slave? Daddy warned me that you would have me begging and he was right. I guess I am your slave now."

"You can be my slave, Sam, for as long as you want to be. I shall be firm, and demanding, and I will summon you for punishment again, but now that you have paid the price, your daddy must also answer for breaking my rules with you. Would you like to witness his punishment? I don't mind if you do. In fact, I might even have you help me during his session. How about that?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. I would like that very much. When I wondered aloud to him if you would let me watch you punish him, his cock nearly exploded. I think he would like it too!"

"Well, I know that he will want to see the results of your visit today, so I give you special dispensation to allow him to view you naked when you go home today. But you will warn him that the penalty for doing that is that you will attend his punishment session when I punish him and he will refer to you as Mistress Sam while I discipline him. Tell him to prepare. I will call your home tomorrow to summon him back into my stable of Punishment Slaves."

To be continued...

12