Like Daddy, Like Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Sam and daddy prepare for their appointment.
6k words
4.1
13.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
182 Followers

Like daddy, like daughter. Part 3

Chapter 6. Sam and daddy prepare for their appointment.

I called daddy and he kindly came to collect me at the gate to Mistress Dee's house. He had enough sense not to question me, in fact he didn't say a word as we drove home, and nor did I. I needed time to process everything that had happened to me during my afternoon's adventures. It was almost five o'clock when we got home, and I went to take a shower while daddy started to prepare an evening meal for us.

I showered and freshened up and got into my satin pyjamas. Slipping my dressing gown on, I went back downstairs looking forward to a refreshing glass of wine. Amazingly, daddy had anticipated that and was just pouring it as I entered his study.

"So, darling," he ventured, "how was your afternoon?" His voice was gentle and caring, clearly hoping he hadn't sent me into some awful encounter that I would blame him for.

"It was great, daddy. I'm still coming to terms with it all, but altogether I have to say it was an amazing experience, and I'm still on a bit of a high from it." I smiled shyly over at him. "My ass is still burning. I guess you are going to want to see it, aren't you?"

Daddy looked at me, clearly trying not to look too excited at the invitation, and failing. I knew he could hardly wait to see my ass.

"Well, yes, Sam. That would be nice but I'm not sure I am allowed to do that, what with Mistress Dee's rules on seeing you naked. I know her well enough to expect there will be a cost to breaking any of her rules."

"Oh, you're right, daddy. There would be a cost. But tell me first, how much would you like me to remove my clothes and show you the marks from today's beating? I will if you want me to."

A girl offering to strip naked and display herself to a man. There is only one answer. Even if that girl is his step-daughter.

"And would you like to know the cost before or after I do that, daddy?"

"I'm sure it will be devious, darling." He said, taking a sip from his glass. "But I guess maybe you should tell me first."

Then he had an idea, and added, "However, whatever it is, I promise to comply with it completely, without complaint and without backing down later. How's that?"

"Very well, daddy. If that's what you want. You are committed to this?" What he didn't know was that I had set up my phone for live streaming with Mistress Dee, as she had commanded me to do, and that she was watching this little exchange as it took place.

"Yes, darling. I promise. I will comply fully with whatever conditions there are if you strip naked now and let me see the marks from your visit to Mistress Dee's house."

Gotcha! Mistress Dee gloated back in her living room, recording the event for future reference.

"Very well, daddy. Mistress Dee will be calling you tomorrow to arrange an appointment for you to report to her for punishment. She has already awarded you an as yet undisclosed number of lashes from her whip for making me strip naked for you yesterday, and from the cane for those three strokes you gave me. So, you are already destined to be whipped and caned, daddy, by your old Mistress, like the Punishment Slave you were a year or so ago. How does that sound?"

I could see quite easily how that sounded. He was fidgeting with his growing excitement inside his trousers. I knew Mistress Dee would be watching on her screen.

"There is more, daddy. Do you want to hear it?" I smiled sweetly at him.

"Indeed, Sam. I'd better know in advance, but I have promised not to back down and I won't." Poor daddy, getting himself deeper into trouble, all being witnessed by Mistress Dee.

"When you present yourself at the door of your Mistress, you will be in the company of her assistant who will attend your punishment, and perhaps help in administering it. And daddy, I will be that assistant!"

Daddy gasped. "Yes, daddy, your daughter will witness you submitting naked to Mistress Dee for a caning. And daddy, if you want to see me naked now, you too will have to be naked, so stand up and strip. Now!"

He stood up and obediently, but slowly, began to remove his clothes.

"And there is more! Now that you have asked to see me naked, I am to award you twelve strokes of the cane which Mistress Dee will administer right at the start of your appointment. There will be no warm up, and the strokes will reflect the hardness of your cock right now. And, oh daddy, I can see that it is very hard!"

It was. His erection was as strong as could be, foreskin completely drawn back and the great purple head throbbing with his heartbeat.

Naked, he had adopted the punishment position, feet apart, hands behind his neck. I went and picked up my phone. Drawing closer to him, I aimed the camera at his pounding erection and spoke into the phone.

"Well, Mistress. You were right. He has done everything exactly the way you said he would. Have you seen enough now? Shall I disconnect?"

Mistress Dee's voice came through the speaker. "Thank you, Sam. I shall call your father tomorrow morning to inform him when he is to come to my house for discipline." And with that I cut the connection.

Daddy gasped again, realizing only now that the whole scene had been played out live for his former, and future, tormentress. His cock seemed to grow even harder as I peeled off my gown and pyjamas and paraded myself in front of daddy, and then turned round so he could see the marks of Mistress's cane on my butt.

Those last twelve strokes had almost broken the skin and the damage was fresh. Daddy's cock was dribbling pre-cum but he had been well trained and he maintained his position, not reaching down to stroke his bursting dick. I was impressed at his restraint. Nor did he reach out to stroke my poor abused ass. Not, at least, until I asked him to.

"Daddy, would you please apply some of the balm Mistress gave me? She says it will help my skin to recover very quickly. Like he was in a dream, he found the balm on the table where I had put it and gently smoothed it onto the stripes on my bottom. His hands were gentle and the balm soothed me. I was standing bent over, my hands resting on a chair and I felt his fingers trailing towards the crack of my ass and downwards.

Oh, my god. He's going to stroke my asshole, I thought to myself, massively turned on and unable even to squeak a refusal. His fingertips stroked all the way down and fluttered over my anus, briefly making contact as I sucked in my breath. I couldn't help myself. The sensation was too wonderful. I pushed back, arching my back like a kitten and gave a little moan of encouragement.

Daddy got braver, tickled my anus with his finger tip and asked, "Do you want this, Sam?"

I moaned again and whispered, "Yes, daddy. Put your finger in." I had never before today had anything up my ass and when daddy slid his finger in, he pushed it all the way and just held it there for a long moment before he started to withdraw, and then thrust in again, finger fucking my ass. It was an incredible feeling, the physical pleasure from the friction on my anus, the submission to being fucked like this and the knowledge that it was my step-daddy who was fucking my ass with his finger. My knees gave way as waves of pleasure coursed through me and I collapsed face first into the armchair, daddy's finger sliding out of my ass as I dropped.

I must have half passed out, because when I came back to my senses, daddy was dressed again and I was seated properly in the chair. He must have turned me round to make me comfortable. I was still naked.

"Welcome back, darling." He said. "That was quite a show you put on there. Are you feeling okay now?"

I stood up a little shakily and he brought my pyjamas to me. "Best to put these back on, my girl. You look too good without them and I'm not sure if I can trust myself not to ravish you."

"Well, daddy, you did a pretty good job of ravishing my ass with your finger! But you're right. That's quite enough for one day for me." I wasn't angry with him for what he did. Truth be known, I loved it, and I knew even then that I wanted him to do it again sometime. Sometime soon. And maybe, remembering the penis dildo Mistress Dee had used on me for the enema, not just with his finger!

We both went to clean up and returned twenty minutes later to have some more wine and dinner. Over the meal, I asked daddy if he was concerned about renewing his visits to Mistress Dee.

"I know you told me you used to enjoy it. Do you have any qualms about the summons you are going to receive tomorrow, daddy? You know she can be very severe if she believes the supplicant deserves it?"

"I know that better than you do, Sam. I've told you already about how I carried her marks for about a month after a caning. That doesn't happen unless you've been beaten pretty hard. And then, before they faded completely, I would return to her dungeon for another harsh session. I didn't have the benefit of her special balm in those days. I'm not scared to go back to her, but I expect it could take a while for me to build it all up again to be able to tolerate the levels I was used to."

He glanced across at me and continued, "That depends on whether she intends to just give me this one appointment or if she plans to command me to report regularly again. I guess that isn't up to me. But the thought of you being there to witness me being put through her discipline session, I find that a bit scary. I hadn't considered that before. I hope you won't change your feelings about me. I don't want to lose your respect."

I smiled at him. "Oh, no, daddy. I think if anything, it will bring us closer together."

Having coffee after breakfast, I was about to wonder aloud if Dee would actually call when the phone rang. I looked at daddy, my eyebrows raised, with a smirk.

"Mistress calling, daddy? Are you going to answer it? Best not to make her wait!"

All I could hear of the conversation was from our end of the line. Daddy responding.

"Hello... Yes, speaking... Good morning, Mistress... Yes... I know... Yes, I will... I am at your command... Any time you say, Mistress... Yes, I know... She told me she would be assisting you... No, if that is what you wish, I will obey... Naked?.. Yes, please Mistress... Enema? Both of us, Mistress? Yes, of course...Each other?... You know I will obey you, Mistress... Two weeks today? Three PM?... yes Mistress. Thank you very much. We will see you then."

I looked at daddy, intrigued to see him blushing, and more intrigued to see, as he stood up, the telltale bulge in his trousers. He's getting a hard on just talking with her, I thought to myself.

"Well, There we are, darling. We have been invited to visit Mistress Dee in two weeks' time. We must both clean ourselves with an enema before we arrive, and I am to remove my clothing at the gate and walk naked to her door, while you supervise."

"Oh, daddy. I wasn't sure she meant it when she said I could join your session. She is indeed a woman of her word. Well, I'm excited. Are you? Oh, of course you are." I giggled as I pointed at the erection trying to break out from his trousers.

He ignored my laughter. "I used to give myself an enema, but I didn't really know what I was doing. I wonder where we can get the equipment. We also have to decide on the nozzle size." He looked at me.

"Yes, daddy. She did that to me yesterday, and she used a special nozzle. She called it a 'penis-nozzle' because it is the shape and size of a real penis. Your finger wasn't the first thing I had stuck up my ass yesterday, daddy! Maybe we could try to find something like that?"

"Really darling? Didn't that hurt? It's quite a stretch if you aren't used to it."

"Well, maybe she used some really good lubricant, because I was able to take it without too much trouble, daddy. And before you ask, no, I haven't done that before. And, now that we are talking about it, yes, I would like to do more of that. Did Mistress Dee say if we are to give each other the treatment, or do we do it ourselves?"

"You're very quick, Sam. She ordered me to have you give me one, but leaves the decision to you whether you want to apply your own or if you would like me to help you. Part of your training, I expect, making decisions on what the slave can and cannot do. I'll help you if you want me to. Maybe I can find a suitable device in our local sex shop?"

"Yes, daddy. Let's go there this afternoon and see if we can find one. I'll tell you what I want you to say there."

He looked a bit surprised that I wanted to go shopping with him for such a device, in such a shop, but agreed quickly enough. A couple of hours later we entered the shop. It was not busy, in fact there was just one customer browsing in the rubber clothing section, a woman, around thirty-five, tall with jet black hair and high heeled boots. I wondered if she was another dominant type.

I pointed daddy towards the counter where the assistant was another female. This one was younger, in goth style with pale make-up, black mini skirt and black satin top. She also wore a black leather collar with a metal ring hanging from it.

We stood at the counter and she looked up. "Well, go on, daddy," I said to him, looking her directly in the eye, "tell her what we are looking for."

Haha. He was obviously deeply embarrassed. Blushing furiously, he stuttered a bit, and then spoke to the girl.

"Yes, well, I wonder if you have nozzles for enema equipment." He started. Then, as the humiliation kicked in, he added the words I had told him to say, "I have been ordered by my dominatrix to beg my daughter here to give me an enema, and my daughter has agreed but she wants the nozzle to be the shape and size of a penis."

A snort of derision from the girl. "Let me get this right. This is your daughter, and she wants to fuck your arse with a dick-nozzle to give you an enema? And you want her to do that because you have a domme who told you to?"

Daddy hung his head a bit. "Yes, that's correct, Mistress." That was my doing. I had told daddy to address any female we met in the sex shop as 'Mistress'.

Another snort. "And now you are calling me Mistress? Is every female your Mistress?" the goth looked at me and winked. I felt a bit out of my depth here. Clearly this girl knew a bit about the domination scene, certainly a lot more than me.

I noticed the lady at the rubber section was looking over at us. I took a deep breath to gather my thoughts and smiled sweetly at the lady before turning to goth girl.

"That's correct. I have ordered him to regard every female he meets in this shop as superior to him and to obey any command he is given. I am his mistress. You are his mistress, and the nice lady over there is his mistress."

The nice lady over there grinned and walked towards us. She was taller than both of us and looked down at daddy.

"Shouldn't you be on your knees in front of your mistresses?" she asked.

Immediately, daddy sank to his knees.

"Make your request again so that I can hear it properly. I'm sure I didn't hear you the first time."

Daddy blushed and made a fuller request of goth girl. "Can you please provide me with an enema nozzle the shape and size of an erect penis? My daughter wants to fuck my anus with it as she performs an enema on me? Both of us are under the command of a very strict dominatrix and we have to report soon for a lesson in discipline. Mistress ordered us to be clean inside and out, and especially that my daughter administer my enema."

The tall lady smirked. "You may stand." Daddy rose to his feet. It wasn't all that had risen, and three pairs of eyes gazed at the bulge in his trousers.

"I think we should see this article, to get an idea of how large a nozzle you should buy, don't you think, daughter?" The tall lady smiled at me invitingly.

Goth girl agreed. "Drop your pants now, and put your hands behind your neck!" she commanded. Daddy had no choice but to obey. I rather hoped nobody would come into the shop as daddy lowered his pants. His t-shirt did nothing to conceal his nudity and his erection waved in the air. It isn't an enormous cock, probably around six inches, but it is quite fat.

The tall lady took one quick look and gave goth girl a code number. She came back a minute later with a box, opened it and brought out something that looked very much like the nozzle I had taken yesterday. It looked just like a hard cock, ridges and veins and all. At the tip was a hole for the fluids. It was about six inches long and certainly as fat as daddy's cock. I wasn't sure if I could close my fingers around it.

"I think this will stretch your anus very nicely, mister. We also stock the rest of the equipment for the full enema experience. I assume you intend to buy the full package?" Goth girl was enjoying humiliating my daddy, and actually, knowing that it was a thrill for him too, I wasn't averse to what was playing out here. But then I got a surprise.

"Now that we have accommodated daddy, how about a nozzle for daughter?" It was tall lady taking charge. "I gather you also must receive an enema before you visit your domina. I'm sure you don't want to share the same nozzle with daddy. But do you want a smaller one, or a larger one? How submissive are you, daughter? Would you like to try the next size up? Can your anus cope? And who will administer your treatment? Yourself, or daddy?"

These people really knew their stuff. My nipples were on fire and my pussy was bubbling, just at the dominant way they had taken charge of our visit to the shop. Daddy was pulling up his trousers but stopped to hear my response.

"I, I, I'm not sure, mistress." I heard myself say. It seemed natural to address her as mistress. "I guess I would ask daddy to do it for me." He quickly pulled his pants up and fumbled with the zip, his cock still like an iron bar.

Tall lady looked sternly at me. "And is daddy experienced enough to perform such an operation on you? And, indeed, are you experienced enough to deal with daddy? I think not. It would be irresponsible of me to sell you this equipment knowing that you are beginners. Yes, this is my shop, and Mel here is my assistant. I am going to make you an offer. I would like to give you lessons on how to use the equipment safely and enjoyably. An enema doesn't have to be used as punishment, after all."

My heart leapt; a doubt removed. I knew I had no experience, other than receiving my first dose yesterday, and I had been rather concerned that we really didn't know what we were doing. Or I assumed daddy wasn't too knowledgeable either. But who is this lady and what's it all going to entail?

"I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that your domina is either Mistress Alexa or Mistress Dee. Am I correct?" Tall Lady looked at me.

"Yes. As you know her name, I suppose it's okay to say that it is Mistress Dee." I replied. She is my teacher and my mistress and daddy used to visit her a few years ago."

"Excellent! I know her well. I count her as one of my friends. I'm sure she would be pleased to permit you to take a couple of lessons from me in the correct usage of the equipment you want to buy. Will you trust me, or would you like to confirm that with her?"

"Well, I don't suppose she would object if you were to teach us. And as this is your shop, I'm sure we can trust you. Daddy? Do you agree?"

He nodded agreement. "But we don't even know your name." he said.

"You may refer to me as Mistress Helga." Said this lady into whose thrall I found myself being drawn. "I shall assemble all the necessary equipment and visit you in your home this very evening to begin your training."

There was little more to be said or done, and daddy and I left the shop having given Helga all the necessary information. Now she knew our names too!

I was on a bit of a high; I was going to learn something useful from someone I knew I was going to like. Daddy was stoic and agreed that it was sensible for us to accept some training. Foolish to experiment with our bodies using only the internet for tuition he said.

MarkTass
MarkTass
182 Followers
12