Like Daddy, Like Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang at exactly eight o'clock, as arranged. Good timekeeping! I opened the door and was not a little surprised to see not just Mistress Helga but also her assistant, Mel. I invited them in and led them to the living room where we had prepared the space as instructed. We live in quite a big house and the living room is large enough to have moved the furniture close to the walls to give us room to have placed a large plastic sheet on the floor. We didn't want to ruin the carpet if there were an accident!

Mel began unpacking a holdall and soon the scene was set. Now on the plastic sheet stood a stainless steel pole, with arms. An enema stand, we were told. Two large bags of solution were suspended from them, with rubber hoses. Daddy and I were made to assemble these so we would be able to do it ourselves later. All the other accoutrements were laid out on the table for us to see and note. Mel took special pleasure in opening the boxes with the nozzles, beaming widely as she held, first daddy's, the one we had seen in the shop and had selected for us by Helga, and then mine. I was shocked. This one must be the next size up, not down! A little longer, and a little fatter that the one daddy was due to accommodate.

"You will obey Mistress Helga, Slave Sam!" Mel looked at me haughtily. "She has chosen this for you having spoken with Mistress Dee after you left the shop. Mistress Dee wishes you to learn to take this nozzle in your ass. She recommended it for you, to test your obedience and increase your capacity in that area. Are you willing to obey your mistresses?"

My heart was pumping at double speed. Oh god, can my ass stretch enough to take this thing? But, Mistress Dee wants me to. And Mistress Helga is here to ensure my compliance.

"Yes, Mistress Mel. Thank you, Mistress Helga. Please help me to obey Mistress Dee." I looked at daddy. He gave me a smile of encouragement.

"And now, the slaves will prepare themselves for their enemas. Disrobe!" Mistress Helga looked as if she would brook no disobedience.

Knowing that inevitably, we would have to be naked to receive this training, both of us were dressed in just tracksuit tops and bottoms. No underwear. Daddy lifted off his top and bent to remove the bottoms. He stood, naked, facing the two visitors to our house with his hands held in front, covering his dick. Not for long, though, as Helga barked out the order to adopt the punishment position. True, they had both seen his cock, his erection even, earlier in the day, and now it was twitching back towards that same condition.

They turned to me and I too lifted off my top. My nipples were tight and hard. Exposing myself to two strangers was somehow thrilling and my breaths were short and shallow. I pushed my shoulders back and thrust my tits out towards my mistresses and then, taking the waistband of the trackie bottoms in my thumbs, I turned away from them and lowered the bottoms to the floor, bending over at right angles to do so. It was less than thirty hours since my ass had been caned and the marks were still very clear. Both Helga and Mel sucked in their breath at the sight of my striped buttocks. I stood up and turned to face them, not needing to be told to spread my feet wide and hold my neck with my hands. My freshly shaved pussy was swelling rapidly and I could detect the moisture building up. My clit could feel the colder air in the room as it emerged from its hood. I hadn't been so turned on since... yesterday!

"Mistress Helga, Mistress Mel, please teach this naked slave how to take an enema. Please stretch my ass and fill it with liquids and make me hold it until you give me permission to purge myself."

"Very well. We will begin. But we will begin with daddy as his asshole will be tested less than yours. Slave James. Kneel. Chest on floor. Knees well apart. Show us your anus!"

Mel took a tube of KY and squeezed a liberal amount on daddy's asshole as I watched. Then she took the nozzle and slathered KY all over the tip and the first few inches. She attached it to the rubber tube and ran the liquid until it flowed out of the fake cock. Cutting the flow with a tap, she held it at his anus and began to apply pressure, thrusting in and out until his ass opened and the shape slid in an inch. Slowly fucking him until the anus relaxed enough to take the full width, she slid it in a good five inches. Then she released the tap and I could see the liquid flowing from the container bag on the stand. It held two pints, she told us, and when they were transferred to daddy's bowels, she closed the tap, drew the long, thick nozzle out of daddy's ass and quickly slipped a butt plug into his ass to hold the liquid.

My turn.

I knelt on the floor and pressed my tits to the plastic sheet. I spread my knees and arched my back to present my cunt and my ass to my two mistresses. Cold lube, and a finger playing at my anus. It played for a full minute until I moaned in frustration. I wanted it, no, needed it inside me. I pushed back and felt the finger slide in past my anus and all the way to the knuckles. I didn't know which of my mistresses was doing this to me but it was heaven. In and out, in and out, and then a pause as a second finger was added. More lube and a third finger, all in my anus and not one touching my cunt which was crying out for attention. Oh god, how I wished someone would rub my clit. I daren't do it myself. I was in slave mode right then, obeying and submitting.

More lube on my anus and I opened my eyes as the fake dick was placed on my lips.

"Kiss the cock that is going to fuck your ass, Sam." An order I couldn't resist obeying. Then it was removed from my mouth and I felt it at the entrance to my rectum. Pressure mounting as it widened my anus, stretching, then withdrawing, again and again, and as it pushed inside me, I pushed back and suddenly my ass widened for the head to pass through and then more, as the length of it glided into me. My anus was tightly gripping the dick, and I gasped out an expletive.

"Fuck me!" I cried out. And then I added, "Fuck me in the ass, please mistress." The thing was in me, and the mistress was doing exactly that. For a good minute it slid in and out. She pulled it all the way out, and slid it in again, my asshole gladly opening now to take in the invader. And then it stayed, and I felt a trickle of fluid entering my bowels, more and more pressure building up, and then I was full. Mistress removed the cock and replaced it with a butt plug, slapped my buttocks with her hand and told me to hold the position.

"Normally, I like to cane a slave while they are holding in their enema." Helga announced. "But today I shall refrain. Instead, I shall cane Mel just for fun. I will give her twelve strokes, after which James may go to the bathroom to release his enema. After a further twelve strokes, Sam may follow her daddy's example. James and Sam will now kneel upright to witness Mel's obedience to her Mistress."

As I came upright I felt a cramp in my stomach. The fluids were doing their work. Mel stood in front of us and slowly removed her clothes.

"A slave must always be naked when she is caned." Helga informed us. "And Mel is not just my assistant. She is also my slave. She tells me she doesn't enjoy being caned, which is one of the reasons I like to use that instrument on her."

Mel stripped off her bra, displaying a pair of delightful tits, around 35C was my guess. The nipples were pierced and gold rings adorned them. They were a deep coral pink and larger than mine. Then down came her panties and, as expected, her pussy was bare. Thick outer lips concealing the treasures within, but not hiding the rings pierced through the outer lips.

As she turned, I gazed with wonder at her lovely bottom. Round and tight, yet full buttocks. Perfect for caning, I thought to myself. Daddy's cock jumped up, taking its own interest in what was happening. Without needing to be told, she brought a cane with a crooked handle to her mistress, kissed it and presented it with both hands.

"Please Mistress Helga, would you be so kind as to give me twelve strokes of the cane," she spoke with a croak, "followed by another twelve harder strokes. I want you to make me cry." Her voice was breaking. Clearly she didn't mean it, yet she did. A true slave.

Mistress Helga smiled triumphantly. "Poor Mel. She hates the cane, but she loves me, so she is willing to submit to my favourite instrument. Interestingly, she tries very hard not to cry, even when I beat her very hard.

Mel leaned forward, with her hands on the arms of a chair and spread her ankles. I could see her pussy swelling and the lips parting as her legs opened. Mistress Helga took her position and commenced the caning. It was mercifully quick. My stomach was cramping and I wanted to void the enema as soon as possible. The butt plug would hold, but I was uncomfortable. It must have been worse for daddy.

The first dozen strokes were delivered in less than two minutes and daddy was sent to the bathroom. Mel was in good shape, the strokes had not been hard and the marks on her skin were more of a blush than stripes.

"Can you hold for another few minutes, Sam?" Helga asked. I told her no, I really needed to use the toilet. She allowed me to do so and I dashed upstairs as daddy was downstairs. It took me a full five minutes to feel better and clean up. I went back to the living room, still naked. I had no permission to cover myself and the only clothed person in the room was Helga. Daddy was back, standing in the punishment position. For now, his cock was limp. Mel was waiting for her second round and now that I was back, she was ready to take it.

"Please continue with my caning, Mistress." She intoned. "I humbly request a further one dozen strokes of the cane. Please cane me harder than before." She whispered.

Poor, brave Mel. If my ass wasn't so bruised from my own beating, I would have offered to take some of the strokes for her. As it was, I was quite looking forward to watching. I was learning more about myself; willing to take, willing to give and very happy to watch. I'm glad to be young; so much to look forward to.

Once again, it was a disappointing spectacle. Helga was gentle and Mel was barely marked. She didn't cry. It had all been a show for us to appreciate Mel's submissiveness. But I remembered her in the shop taking command. It seemed she and I were pretty alike.

Mel walked over to me, pulled me into an embrace and kissed me full on the lips. I felt her fingers slide over one of my breasts, electric tingle in my nipples, and down it went to my pussy which she cupped in one hand. I wasn't used to anyone doing that to me and it was a shock, until I realized that my own right hand was holding her pussy. I felt slick wetness. I was embarrassed. Daddy was watching. I stepped back and away from her and saw her smile. I think she knew that I wanted more.

"Well, that was a nice display, girls." Helga hadn't missed it. "It's always nice to make new friends." She added. Then, addressing daddy and me she informed us that she and Mel would return on Wednesday evening for a second lesson.

That followed exactly the same pattern as tonight's so that, by the time we were finished, we were suitably knowledgeable and practiced in this new skill. Perhaps the only differences with our second lesson were firstly that both daddy and I agreed it was easier to accept the dildos into our asses, and also that Mel kissed me longer and rubbed my pussy until I was gasping with pleasure, unashamed in front of daddy to submit to this girl's domination over me. Now I really wanted more. Daddy and I were ready for our impending appointment.

To be continued

12