All Comments on 'Like Daughter, Like Mother,'

by uksnowy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kalodinkalodinover 7 years ago
Just First Rate!

Literate, completely credible (I know from experience) and astutely chosen POV, fantasy maybe, but brutally honest and absolutely exciting! Kudos UKSnowy!

Kal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Many Problems

Sorry but I'm going to take a critical review of this, having read the earlier stories that you referenced. You were more than able to write a plausible story up to the point where they had sex. at which point you got lazy and completely copied entire paragraphs, word for word, from the "June at 75" story. As a result, you created unexplained contradictions. For example, in the pieces you wrote, Nick is muscled, has a muscled torso and strong biceps. But then when you copied verbatim the description of the husband's body from "June at 75" where the husband had a typical 50 year old body, Nick suddenly goes from muscled to doughy. You say you were taking this in a new direction but you really didn't do that due to the unabashed copying (approved or not) of the sex. And while I respect that you didn't try to convince us that your 75 year old heroine had the face and body of a 30 year old like so many of the science fiction authors here do, you also did not need to make her so skanky with references to her farting, etc. Overall, reading this was 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I gave you 2 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree...

This was pretty much a piece of shit.

oldladyloveoldladylovealmost 3 years ago

I loved the graphic descriptions of her old body. That's what made this story so sexy. Well done, I want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous