Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I say? You've already spoiled me rotten." Brigid giggled. "I don't think I can enjoy normal dicks ever again."

"Could you before?" Owen queried, raising an eyebrow at her. Brigid blushed a little bit and looked off to the side.

"Well...not really..." she admitted sheepishly. "I guess I've kind of always been a bit of a size queen." A soft laugh from Owen snapped her attention back to him.

"I had a feeling!" he laughed. "I mean you are a breeder after all, it's only natural. Also, you do sometimes forget to delete the browser history on my computer."

"Daddy!" Brigid squealed, turning a deep scarlet. "D-don't tease me like that! It's-it's not my fault I like big dicks..." she stammered in a fluster. Owen paused for a moment as he figured out how to handle it.

"I'm sorry blossom..." he soothed, stroking her auburn hair. "I didn't mean to embarrass you like that. It's okay to like big cock. If anything, I'm grateful you're not afraid of my size." He laughed blushingly. "Besides... your mother really wasn't any different." Brigid's complexion lightened a little, and she turned her head to give his hand a soft smooch.

"No, it's okay. I guess I overreacted a little..." she admitted. "I'm just...well, I'm just a little used to boys getting all uppity about it."

"Well of course sweetie." Owen replied with a soft chuckle. "You've only been with boys before. Never a real breeder."

"Guess so! I think I need to make up for all that lost time!" she answered with a grin, her composure and mood returning to normal. So daddy..." she continued, glancing over at the dildo. "What did you have in mind with that?"

"Oh yes, of course!" Owen laughed, returning to the setup. "Last night we didn't get a chance to really test out your riding skills..." he grinned, reaching between her legs with his lubed-up hand. Gently, he rubbed against her mound, spreading the lubricant all around. "So I figured we could get a little practice in today."

"Oooh...sounds fun!" said Brigid, half giggling and half moaning as she felt his fingers slide inside her tight pussy. Owen wiggled them around, gently stimulating her just a tiny bit to add some of her own natural juices to the lube. "So... why the cuffs?" she asked with a soft moan.

"Can't have you cheating and using your arms." Owen said, taking the dildo to his mouth and licking the suction cup on the bottom. "Besides... I think they add a little spice to the fun, wouldn't you agree?" he continued slyly as he stuck the dildo to the hardwood floor. It wobbled for a second before standing upright.

"Oh definitely..." Brigid purred, moving her legs to help her father remove her hot pants and underwear. Once that was done, she struggled to her feet and strolled over to the dildo, taking a moment to look it over. Just yesterday she would have called it massive, and even now it still looked pretty big and imposing despite her earlier boasts. It was a well molded shape, resembling a real cock pretty well. The head was just the right shape, with a molded slit at the tip. Brigid noticed a bunched-up foreskin facsimile at the bottom of the head. The shaft bulged outward on the underside, a pronounced cum-channel running along the length. Then there were the veins; loads of them all over the entirety of it. At the bottom were a replica pair of balls, proportionately large and perfectly smooth. She bit her lip and shivered a little, this was going to be loads of fun.

Brigid then planted her legs on both sides of the toy, keeping her back to her father to give him a real nice show. She then slowly crouched down until the tip was pressed up against her pussy lips. The cold lube drew out a soft gasp from her, but she quickly recovered to turn her head around and flash a sly grin at Owen. Without another word, she began to slide the toy inside. The beefy toy parted, spread and then finally stretched her pussy open before the tip finally slipped into her. Brigid moaned softly at the sensation, carefully easing the rest of the length in. Both the lube and her own juices provided ample support to make the process easier, but still she felt the intense euphoria of being opened up. As the toy brushed past her g-spot, Brigid let loose a little squeak, feeling a quick rush of pleasure running through her. Her pussy fluttered a little and sprayed a small stream of juices out of her as she was struck by a flash orgasm, the air in her lungs pushed out quickly in a high-pitched moan. The orgasm receded almost as quickly as it hit, with Brigid's momentum barely affected. Further and further she sank down, until her labia finally came to rest against the molded balls. Once again, she looked behind her at Owen, this time giving him a look of triumphant pride. After a few seconds of relishing the feeling of being stuffed, Brigid began to move her hips.

Up and down she bounced, expertly moving at a great pace with no loss of rhythm. Her expansive rear jiggled exquisitely with each movement, almost hypnotically in how it wobbled. Little moans and chirps emerged from her lips every now and then. Owen watched intently at the spectacle, utterly mesmerized. Brigid looked back at her father, pursing her lips in a seductive pout. "You like watching my big booty bounce daddy?" she purred.

"Definitely..." he muttered in awe.

"Never would have thought you were an ass man." She teased breathlessly as she felt the beginnings of another climax.

"What can I say? You've grown up so big and thicc..." he replied with a grin. He was soon interrupted by Brigid's orgasmic gasps and warbling. Her voice peaked at a high octave just as her orgasm did. Waves of pleasure washed all over her, splashing her juices all over the floor beneath her.

"Mmm... Never used to like it." She continued once the orgasm subsided, still a little breathless. Her pace had only been interrupted for a split second before she got back in the rhythm. "It knocks everything over behind me, makes running hard and I have trouble buying pants..." She looked into his eyes; her expression changed from a cheeky grin to a warm relieved smile. "But I guess it's all worth it if my strong...virile...bull of a daddy likes it." Her breaths were becoming ragged again, interrupting her speech. Owen's eyes grew wide at the praise, it had been some time since he'd been called that.

"A...bull?" he murmured softly. Clearly a little flustered from her flattery, though Brigid could tell he liked it.

"That's right... my big...hung...bull." Brigid said, placing emphasis on all the right words in-between breaths. "The bull that rocked my world...the bull that showed me what real pleasure means...the bull that made me...my bull Daddy." Something about the praise was firing her up too, and she felt the familiar sensations of another orgasm building up. She cried out softly as it peaked, riding the lightning flowing through her veins. This one was stronger than the previous few, causing her to shake and spasm in sheer joy. It couldn't have lasted more than half a minute, yet the intensity of it all just seemed to drag on forever. All things must end eventually though, and her orgasm thus began to recede. Brigid trembled a little bit through the aftershocks. As intelligent thought returned to her, she began to wonder just how vigorously her father was planning to take her. He was already wound up pretty tightly...but maybe she could turn the key just a little bit more... She did have one more trick to show him.

"Okay Daddy..." she purred sensually as she slid off the dildo. Her lips clung tightly to the tip for just a moment, as if she didn't want to let it go. But soon it did, and popped out with a noise heard throughout the living room. The toy wobbled back and forth for a full minute once it came out, "I think my pussy's all warmed-up...but there's one more hole that still needs to get all nice and ready..." Brigid continued as she wiggled her hips back and forth. It took Owen a moment to realize what she was referring to, nearly doubling over in surprise when it finally came to him.

"Wait-do you mean?" he gasped wide-eyed.

"That's right..." she responded, crouching back down, this time aligning her tight pucker with the tip.

"A-are you sure?" asked a bewildered Owen. "I didn't realize you wanted to try anal! If I knew I would have helped prep you bett- "

"Sssshhh!" Brigid interrupted, placing a finger to her plump pouty dick-suckers. "It's alright Daddy... I know my own body; I can handle this." She said with a grunt as she began to grind the toy against her hole. Her asshole was putting up even more resistance than her pussy did, the tip of the dildo kept sliding aside and forced her to realign it. Eventually she felt a little give and pushed harder, sliding inside with a loud moan. "Besides..." she gasped as she gently slid down the length. "This isn't my first rodeo."

"Oh, really now?" Owen replied. He was still a bit awestruck by his daughter's naughtiness, but managed to suppress it in favor of a teasing look. "Have you done this before?"

"Well..." Brigid answered, half giggling and half moaning. "A few times. Javier really wanted to try it and I ended up getting a little hooked." she continued to slide downward, inching her way to the base. "You're not mad are you Daddy?"

"Mad?" he laughed "Impressed sure, maybe a little jealous...but not mad!"

"Aww... envious that someone beat you to my anal virginity Daddy?" Brigid teased just as she finally reached the base. She paused for a moment to enjoy the moment. "No need to be...with that big horsecock of yours, it'll be like losing it all over again." With that, she rose up the length, until just the head remained inside her, then slammed down hard with a loud *squelch*. Her pussy juices and the leftover lube provided ample lubrication. As she became more and more used to it, Brigid bounced up and down faster and faster on every stroke. The sensation was quite a bit different than how it felt in her pussy; It felt tighter inside, her nerves fired off sensations of confused pleasure and pain simultaneously. While it did hurt a little, Brigid would be lying if she said she didn't like it. It was almost like a good workout, the strain and effort triggering a rush of pleasurable endorphins. Strained moans and grunts emerged from her plush lips, signaling her enjoyment to Owen loud and clear. "Mmmmm... impressed?" she said seductively. "Bet you're imagining it was your cock in there...I know I am."

"Yes..." Owen muttered in awe. It was almost unbelievable. Usually he was given a hard denial on anal. Even Cathleen had been hesitant about it. Yet here Brigid was, loudly and brazenly enjoying herself with it. His restraint was fading fast, he just needed one little push to bring him over the edge.

"I'm glad..." Brigid moaned. "Because right now I want nothing more than my daddy's big bull cock in my ass...stretching me out... ripping me in half...fucking me until I can't walk straight ever again... god I want it so bad...please give it to me... please give me your monster bull cock daddy!" That did it.

Owen quickly struggled to get his pants off, finding it difficult to navigate around his throbbing erection. Eventually he managed to get them off, his humongous 19-inch cock springing forth like a mighty beast. Right on cue, a steady stream of precum flowed from the tip, running all the way from the tip to the base. Grabbing the lube, Owen quickly squirted it directly onto his cock, wincing a little bit at the coldness. He smeared the lube all around, mixing it with his pre to get his cock all nice and slick. Brigid cooed in delight at the sight as she knew what was about to happen. Without a word, Owen grabbed her arm aggressively and pulled her off the toy. He then threw her onto the couch with her ass facing towards him, just gently enough to not hurt her. Owen aimed his cock at her now lubed up starfish, ready to slide inside. "D-don't you wanna take my shoes off first?" Brigid gasped as she lifted her legs to better present herself.

"No. They stay on." Owen growled as he thrusted forward, spearing her ass on his massive cock. Brigid tried to cry out, but the air in her lungs was pushed out forcefully in muted gasp. If the toy was pleasurably painful, Owen's cock was euphorically excruciating. A raging inferno seemed to spread from her anus, consuming her entire body in fires of white hot painjoyment. She inhaled audibly for dear life as Owen pushed further and further forward, barely able to keep the air inside her without moaning loudly. Owen's fists gripped her expansive hips tightly, his palms sinking deep into the soft cushioning of her ass.

"Oh...my...gawd..." Brigid managed to finally say. She quivered and shook at the confusing sensations, her eyes rolling back in her head. "G-Go slow...please...?" she begged. Owen's breeder bull instincts were temporarily suppressed, and he slowed down his pace to gently inch inside.

"Certainly blossom... He grunted, leaning forward while he eased his way into her. His face was up against her ear, and there was still a good 8-9 inches to go. "But do you really want me to?" he whispered with a hint of primal aggression. Brigid paused, at the moment she didn't know what she really wanted. Now that he was going slower the pain was receding a great deal, but... it wasn't nearly as intense. Less pain or more pleasure? It was a really hard call. She looked back at all the inches still yet to be buried within her, swallowed hard and made her decision.

"No." That was all he needed to hear. With a primal growl, Owen sank the last of his cock into her in one swift motion. Brigid screamed loudly, barely having enough time to get used to it before Owen began to piston his hips back and forth. His thrusts were long and powerful, almost the entire length entered and exited her each time. "Ooooo!!" she screamed "FUCK MY LITTLE ASSHOLE DADDY!! GAWD YOU'RE FUCKING ME SOOOOO GOOD!!"

"Oh... you like that, don't you?" growled Owen as his pace ramped up. The sounds of his hips colliding with her massive ass created a wonderful rhythmic slapping noise. Her cheeks bounced and slapped together hypnotically in tandem with her movements. Owen lifted one hand off her hips, allowed it to relax and then swiftly struck her left cheek in a loud *Slap*.

"OOOWHOA!!" Brigid squawked in surprise. The sudden sting of pain triggered a major rush of pleasure. It surprised her how much she liked it. "AGAIN!!" She wailed pleadingly. Owen was all too happy to oblige and let loose another spank, this time on the opposite side, then another, and another. Each time he did, Brigid let out another loud scream, as if she wanted the whole world to know just how good she was feeling. It wasn't long before large red marks began to appear on her ass, showing off just how much of that pleasurable sting she was feeling. Satisfied with his work, Owen's hands returned to her hips as his pace reached its peak. For countless minutes they carried on at this speed and intensity, time seemed to lose all meaning through their coupling. Again and again Brigid was struck by powerful anal orgasms, each time they came faster and tinged with less pain. Soon she had once again reached that euphoric state of seemingly continuous orgasm, where they just seemed to merge into each other. Her screams of delight echoed through the room, further driving on Owen's thrusts.

After who knows how long, Owen felt the rumbling through his balls and the jolts shooting through his massive cock. "I'm cumming Brigid!" He roared, pushing in that final burst of energy to accelerate his orgasm. "Where do you want it?"

"CUM INSIDE ME!! I WANNA FEEL YOU CUM IN MY ASS!!" bellowed Brigid. With a grunt of acknowledgement, Owen sunk his length all the way inside her one last time and fired off with a loud roar. Brigid gasped loudly as she felt a white-hot eruption flowing through her bowls. She'd seen how much he could cum, but to experience it like this was another story entirely. Pints of thick creamy spunk shot through her, filling her hole to the absolute brim. Brigid could swear it was going all the way into her stomach. As if in response to her pondering, she felt her normally flat stomach begin to swell as the cum inflated her. She gasped in shock at the sight, but quickly her gasp turned into a pleasurable moan as she experienced one last orgasm. This time, soft and gentle, a perfect way to cap off such incredible anal sex. Finally, she felt the last of his cum dribble outward. Owen let out a loud sigh of relief before pulling off. For a moment, a stream of cum flowed from Brigid's stretched out asshole, eventually subsiding as her hole closed up. Brigid took a few minutes to catch her breath, admiring how her belly had swollen up. "Oh wow..." she finally muttered in awe, it looked a little like a 3-month baby bump. Something about the way it looked on her felt...right? No, she couldn't think those thoughts. An inflation like this was enough for her. "That was incredible Daddy..." she sighed, slumping into the couch.

"I'm glad sweetie." Owen soothed, jumping onto the couch with her. The two basked in the afterglow for a little while before Brigid finally broke the silence.

"So... do we have anything else planned today?" She asked softly.

"Oh yes!" Owen chuckled softly, checking the clock on the wall. "The high will be wearing off pretty soon. Once it does, I was thinking we could hop in the car and go for a movie, followed by dinner wherever you like."

"What movie?" Brigid asked.

"That would be telling." Owen replied with a sly grin.

"Okay Daddy...I'll follow your lead." Brigid sighed happily. "But... can I have a minute to clean myself up before we go? You did leave an awful mess inside me." She teased.

"Of course blossom." Owen reassured her, helping her to her feet and unfastening the cuffs. When she finally regained her balance, she gathered up her shorts and panties.

"I'll be right back Daddy!" she said, kissing him on his cheek before spinning around and walking away to get herself all ready.

Owen smiled at Brigid while she walked to the bathroom, enjoying the way her hips swayed as she walked. As the old saying went, he hated seeing her go but loved watching her leave. His admiration was quickly cut off, as he heard a chime from his phone. He turned his head, it seemed there was a new text message, he didn't really have to guess who it was from. Sure enough, once he had unlocked it he saw the recipient; Amira. 5 little words, just enough to get her point across: "How much does she know?"

"Not much. Just that she's a breeder" he replied quickly. He waited a minute or so before finally receiving his reply.

"I can be there on Saturday to explain everything. Will that work?" Owen exhaled sharply, it was all unraveling so quickly. Even if she had to know eventually, he didn't want to unload the full truth on Brigid too quickly. Still, it would probably be best if she learned from another woman breeder. At least he still had 3 full days to help ease her into it.

"That would be great. See you then."

12