Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Brigid and Owen's first date.
5.5k words
4.52
24.2k
35

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here! Glad you decided to tune in for chapter 3! Things are heating up for Brigid and Owen, and I hope to see you all again as the story continues forward. Warning: Excessive sizes, cumshots and some fantastical elements ahead.*

**Disclaimer: All persons depicted in sexual situations within are of 18 years of age or older**

*****

Brigid fumbled around in her seat, struggling to get comfortable. The last person to ride shotgun in this car must have been pretty tall, since she had to scoot the seat forward quite a bit to match her height. It didn't help that her tremendously wide hips made it difficult to squeeze into the confined space. But the worst part of it had to be the seatbelt; No matter what she did she just never could get it to fit comfortably. Fitting it between her cleavage was no good, draping it across dug in too uncomfortably and she couldn't get it to go high lest it choke her in a sudden stop. Eventually she had to settle for underneath, though it did wrap around her rib cage a little tightly. She sighed a little, they really didn't design the car for Breeders.

"Comfortable?" Owen asked as he adjusted the mirrors.

"About as much as I can be." Brigid said with a slight eye roll. "I'm just glad the theater is so close."

"Oh, we're not going to the AMC." Owen corrected, finishing off his preparations. "I'm taking you...somewhere else."

"Somewhere else? Where?" Brigid asked in confusion. Was he taking her to an indie movie or something?

"That would ruin the surprise." He replied with a grin as he started up the engine. Shifting into reverse, he started to back out of the driveway. "Don't worry though; It's not too far, and there's nobody on the road this time of day anyways."

"Alright Daddy..." Brigid continued, plugging her phone into the charger. "Mind if I put on some music though?"

"If you like." Brigid scrolled through her playlists, trying to pick out the most fitting. Something they both liked would be good. Eventually she settled on symphonic power metal, giggling softly in remembrance: Her father had always had a passion for it, she remembered him humming Nightwish and Sonata Arctica to himself as far back as she could remember. She had to admit, he'd had a big influence on her tastes thanks to that. Maybe something a little slower from the genre, a nice power ballad. Yeah, that would work. Setting the playlist to shuffle, she picked out the first romantic song she could find, something that fit the mood she had at the moment. After a quick scroll she noticed one right in the corner. It wasn't quite the perfect love song, but... Daddy would still love to hear it. Without a second thought she hit the play button. Just as the first notes were enough to stop Owen's driving dead in its tracks. Luckily, they were still in the driveway.

"Remember how we used to look, how sun sets far away..." the melodic crooning of "Tallulah" echoed through the speakers. Owen paused for a moment, and turned his head to face Brigid.

"You remembered Blossom." He said, with a hint of pride and morose.

"How could I forget?" she answered. "You used to play this all the time after mom died."

"Aye... it reminded me of her so much." He muttered softly, reaching out to stroke her hair. "But I'm glad you like it... But it's funny, right now it doesn't anymore."

"No?"

"No." he soothed, leaning over and kissing her forehead. "Now the only thing on my mind is the beautiful woman right in front of me... the only other one I've ever loved." Brigid turned a deep scarlet, and without a word kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"I love you too Daddy..." she said. With that, they broke off and drove off to their destination, a romantic vibe still hanging over them all the way.

==========================================================================

The building was large and plain, neatly tucked away in a remote corner of the city. Though it still held the marquee of a movie theater, it certainly didn't have the look of one. As they pulled into the parking lot, Brigid noticed the titles currently screening; "A lonely MILF? Twinks and Bulls 3? Return to Cheerleader Gangbang Camp?" she read aloud in surprise. "Wait a second... is this a porno theater?" she gasped.

"Yes. Yes it is." Owen conformed with a chuckle.

"I...I didn't know those still existed..." she continued.

"Well thanks to the rise in Breeders in the population, they've enjoyed a resurgence in recent years." Owen explained as they unbuckled and started exiting the car. "Lots of breeder couples tend to frequent them when they're looking for a night out and a little public play."

"Couples?" Brigid asked, blushing brightly. Of course, after all that they did they would be a couple. It still felt a little weird, but...kind of nice. "I...guess I shouldn't call you Daddy in public then..." she muttered. Owen stopped to look at her, still holding the door open.

"Right..." Owen admitted sheepishly. In all the romance and excitement, he had forgotten about that detail. "Well, in a place like this it'll probably be taken as a pet name." he reassured. "Besides, it's... actually more common in Breeders than you might think." Now was as good a time as any to reveal that he supposed.

"Seriously?" Brigid's eyes grew a little wide in surprise.

"Oh yes. Breeders are known to be more ah, 'open' to those kinds of relationships. Marriage between them is still currently illegal of course, but many of us are living as couples. It's even been noted that-" Owen stopped himself, he was in full scholar mode. Best not to overwhelm her with information. "Well, suffice to say it's less of a taboo for Breeders. Given where we are, I doubt they'll even bat an eye."

"O-kay Daddy." Brigid replied, still processing the new knowledge. While it was a little surprising to hear, it did also come as a relief. At least her feelings were somewhat normal. But what was that last thing he was about to say? Was it about-No, nevermind. "Let's go...Daddy." Brigid's happy smile had returned, tinged with a tiny bit of relief.

"2 for 'Cheerleader' please." Owen said directly to the teller, as he slid a card underneath the slot. Brigid couldn't get a good look at it, but it was the wrong color for his credit card, she idly wondered what it was. The teller examined the card carefully and then punched in the information into the machine.

"Public or private?" she asked. Owen turned over to Brigid clearly asking for her input. She wondered exactly what that entailed. Better to play it safe for now though, she was still reeling from that incident in the locker room.

"Private please." Brigid answered.

"ID please?" the teller asked matter-of-factly. Oh right, of course. Brigid dug through her purse and produced her driver's license. She slid it into the slot, and the teller picked it up to examine it. After glancing back and forth to conform Brigid's identity, she slid it back underneath for her to gather it up.

"Alright, that'll be $51.50" said the teller. Without a word Owen fumbled through his wallet for the bills before handing them over. The teller quickly counted out and handed over his change and the card. Owen placed it back in the wallet before Brigid had a chance to see just what it was.

"Right then. Shall we?" Owen asked, gesturing over to the entrance.

"Yeah... let's go." Brigid smiled, eager to see what awaited her through the doors.

Brigid wasn't exactly sure what she expected from a porno theater. Some kind of dingy hole in the wall filled with old men in trench coats maybe? Regardless, she certainly didn't expect this. The place was clean and well maintained, with nary a scrap of litter to be seen. Plush red carpeting covered the floors wall to wall. The walls were a polished granite, the kind you would see in a fancy hotel. An elaborate crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, sparkling beautifully in the light. Outside the corridor to the screens itself was a well-dressed usher, powerfully built and strikingly handsome, eagerly awaiting to take their tickets. The only noticeable absence was a snack bar, but that wasn't really on her mind.

"Tickets please?" the usher asked politely. Owen handed them over. "Private... alright, screen 4 is free. It's just to the left. Enjoy the show!" the man said. Owen and Brigid then followed his directions and strode inside. The screen was relatively small by theater standards, though still far larger than any home TV she'd ever seen. Only one row of seats existed, the chairs were large leather (or possibly pleather) recliners, wrapped in a transparent plastic coating. The lights were fairly dim and soft classic pop music could be heard in the background, though there wasn't the familiar slideshow of ads that usually would play. Following Owen's lead, Brigid took a seat near the middle.

"I gotta say..." Brigid said with a slightly embarrassed giggle. "I never thought I'd be doing anything like this."

"Really? I mean I know for a fact you've been enjoying porn at home." Owen joked, placing his harm around her reassuringly.

"Well yeah, that's at home; Alone, where I can lock the door and break out the vibrator." She replied, snuggling against Owen's embrace. "Never would have thought about watching it with someone else, let alone in public... but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited by the idea."

"Good, good." Owen said. "I'd hate to make you feel uncomfortable. " Brigid smiled warmly at Owen. Even as her lover he was still her ever protective and loving daddy.

"So..." Brigid continued, putting on a coy smile. "You know what I like in porn. Think the movie will be...to my liking?" she purred. It was obvious what she was alluding to. At least she was losing any sense of shame about it.

"Oh I made sure about that..." Owen said, returning the expression back at her. "I picked one out with an all Breeder cast."

"Oooohhh..." Brigid cooed. "Sounds great, I've been meaning to check those out." Right on cue, the lights began to dim and the projector flickered to life.

The film was preceded by a few ads for some of the vintage screenings the theater did. Mostly stuff from the 70's. Brigid was a little intrigued by the screening of "The Jade Pussycat" going on next weekend, maybe she'd ask Owen to take her to it. After a few minutes of trailers, the film started up. The plot was as simplistic as could be; A barely legal teen cheerleader goes to a summer training camp, inter spliced with multiple scenes of hardcore sex. What set it apart was, as Owen had mentioned earlier, the actors and their endowments. All the girls were seriously stacked, with tits hips and butts comparable to Brigid, while all the men may as well have been part horse. As for the actual sex scenes themselves, they were absolutely incredible; Loads of different setups, positions, dynamic camera angles and they never dragged on too long. Brigid found her thighs rubbing together for stimulation, while a familiar moisture began to develop. Her hands wandered south, to gently rub at the engorged bulge in Owen's pants. Owen meanwhile ran his hand down her back to grip and knead at her soft callipygian ass, while his other gripped at her left volleyball sized tit to likewise knead. Their groans and moans of pleasure seemed to sound out in harmony with the ones in the movie. "Daddy..." Brigid cooed, leaning up to kiss and nibble at his neck. "When they asked for public or private...is it because they expect us to...fool around like this?"

"But of course." Owen whispered, his left hand reaching to where her nipple was located to focus on rubbing it, soliciting a sweet moan from Brigid. "No need to worry, nobody will interrupt us. When they say private here, they mean it."

"Good..." Brigid sighed in happy relief. At least she could enjoy the film "properly" alongside her dad. Although...would an audience really be that bad? Well, maybe another time. Right now, she had other things to think about. She then carefully unbuckled and unzipped Owen's pants, then gently slid his underwear down. His monstrous cock sprung free, slapping her in the face with a serious heft that nearly knocked her back. Brigid let out a soft squeak of delight as the shivers ran down her spine. God, she never could get used to how big and imposing it was. Even the guys on screen looked downright average in comparison. Such a powerful and virile cock, the one she originally came from. Without a second thought, Brigid opened her mouth wide and engulfed the apple sized head inside. The rich savory taste overwhelmed her taste buds and she felt a steady flow of his pre emerge into her cock-hungry mouth. She happily drunk deeply, almost constantly gulping it down as a new spurt always seemed to emerge when she had swallowed the last.

"Ohhhh god Brigid." Owen moaned, leaning his head back as his daughter eagerly blew him. Brigid's mouth would have curled into a prideful smile if it wasn't so full of hot dick. Her hands went downwards to cup at his enormous weighty balls. She could practically feel all the cum sloshing around in them. Bobbing her head up and down, Brigid kept her eyes on the screen as best as she could, enjoying the added stimulation and sheer naughtiness of the act. Deeper and deeper she sank on his length, while her thighs were rubbing together at a rapid pace. Suddenly, she noticed an act on screen, something she still had yet to try with Owen. It gave her a good idea, plus she was going to have to take her pants off before they got ruined anyways. With that, she pulled off with an audible *pop*. Owen's expression changed to one of absolute confusion. "Why did you stop?" he asked quizzically.

"Well Daddy..." she purred, gently wiggling her hips as she pulled off her shorts and panties off, exposing her now thoroughly soaked pussy. "I wanted to try something new..." she continued as she pulled off her top and cupped her huge tits. "Daddy... do you like my titties?" she asked in a whining tone, putting on that famous pout of hers.

"You know I do!" Owen replied, unsure where she was going with this.

"How do I compare to her?" Brigid asked, pointing to the girl on screen. Owen nearly doubled back in laughter, though managed to restrain himself enough into a gentle chuckle.

"Blossom, there is no comparison. "he soothed. "You have the most perfect pair I've ever seen. So big, round and firm... compared to you? She may as well be in a training bra."

"Mmm... thank you daddy." Brigid answered, turning a tiny bit red at the praise. She was getting better at taking his compliments. "Would you like to..." She jiggled them up and down a bit. "Tittyfuck them?" Owen's mouth was positively agape in surprise.

"Y-yes. Yes I would!" he replied, perhaps a little too eagerly. Brigid giggled and how cute he was behaving, and reached around to unclasp her bra. She slid the straps down, holding out on revealing them just a moment. When she felt she had teased him long enough, she removed the bra completely, letting her absolutely titanic tits bounce free, her lovely pink nipples standing at attention. Brigid breathed a little sigh of relief now that she was no longer constricted, and dropped the bra onto the pile with the rest of her clothes. Owen looked up and down at his daughter's absolutely lewd body with pride and awe. Right now she looked like some kind of ancient fertility goddess (quite fittingly). "As I said..." he continued with a wide smile, taking a quick moment to remove his shirt and toss it on the pile too. "There is no comparison." Brigid turned a little bit red, but maintained her composure. She cupped her huge breasts, her hands barely able to hold a fraction of their expansive soft flesh, and held them close together.

"I hope you like this daddy..." she purred, leaning forward to engulf the massive cock in her cleavage. Even as busty as she was, she still barely managed to fit his mammoth member within them. But barely was just enough, and she let out a soft coo at the sight. "Wow Daddy..." she gasped in awe. "Nobody's ever escaped my girls before. They've always gotten buried."

"Oh? Has my little girl done tittyfucking before?" Owen asked jokingly.

"Maybe a few times." She replied coyly, taking a moment to relish the heat and rhythmic pulsing of his cock through her sensitive boobs. "But not a one of them was many enough to handle them. God... it's almost like an arm between my tits" she teased. Her compliment solicited a spurt of precum from the apple sized tip. "Oh good... some lube." She joked, sliding upwards to let it pool in the valley between her tits. Jiggling them a little, Brigid smeared the pre all around the shaft and the inside of her cleavage, thoroughly lubing them up. Leaning forward, she took a nice big lick of pre from the tip, a small little indulgence. Once she was satisfied that it was slick enough, she began to bounce up and down. Slowly at first, but at an increasing pace as she found her rhythm. A loud slick smacking sound rang out, at times getting even louder than the movie on screen. Brigid moaned softly, her sensitive tits tingling with delight at the stimulation, the sparks traveling all the way down to her core. Her thighs were now grinding aggressively against each other in an act of impromptu masturbation.

"Aaaaaaaaahhh" groaned Owen, his hips pushing up and down as best they could to aid Brigid. Precum was now liberally flowing from his tip like a waterfall. "God Brigid, you're a natural at this!"

"Mmmm... thank you Daddy." She moaned, greatly increasing the pace. Once again she took a moment to lap up the precum spurting from the head. "Just let me know when you're about to cum. I don't want to waste a drop." She was now moving at a furious pace, generating pleasurable moans from both of them. While this was focused on Owen's pleasure, Brigid couldn't help but feel her own begin to rise. Between her sensitive breasts and sturdy thighs grinding against her dripping wet pussy, Brigid could tell she was going to cum herself fairly soon. Their lewd dance continued for quite a few minutes more, before a low growl began to emerge from Owen.

"I'm cumming Brigid!" he grunted between his gritted teeth. Right on cue she wrapped her lips around the tip, just in time for the first shot to fire off. The moment she felt the splash of hot cum on her tongue, Brigid shuddered as she also came. Jolts of pleasure shot through her as her taste buds drowned in rich savory ambrosia. Despite everything she still managed to swallow it down, gulping audibly in desperation to avoid the slightest amount escaping. Again and again Owen shot off, grunting loudly as his orgasm dragged on for almost a full minute. Eventually, his load subsided, with the last of his load dribbling out in a trickle. With one last gulp, Brigid pulled off, opening her mouth to show that she had indeed swallowed it all.

"Delicious...Way better than any popcorn." she joked with a giggle, rubbing her now full stomach. A sound of a man grunting in climax turned her head back to face the movie. Much like them, the stud was shooting off into the girl's mouth for her to swallow, though in this case he'd pulled out and shot it into her open mouth. Most likely to give the audience more of a spectacle. All of the sudden, Brigid began to break into a fit of hysterical giggling.

"What's so funny?" Owen asked, letting loose a soft chuckle of his own.

"Your cock is bigger than his." Brigid managed to say, pointing at the screen. The guy was a breeder, so he was naturally very huge. Clearly well over a foot long with matching girth. Just eyeballing it Brigid would have guessed 15 inches or so. Still she was right, her Daddy was much bigger.

"Oh well..." Owen laughed. "Obviously, but I'm not all ah, 'hung up" on that. Pardon the expression."

12