Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... well I am." Brigid purred, climbing onto his lap to grind her hips against him. His cock jutted out in front of her, demonstrating just how deep he would go. Brigid shivered slightly and bit her lower lip in excitement. God... so huge. The scene on screen was transitioning to full on sex; Two studs taking the lower holes of the lead, a third in her mouth, and one in each hand. "So Daddy..." Brigid asked, leaning back against him. "Which hole do you wanna take? I don't really care as long as it's inside me..."

"I think..." Owen said, with a tone of ponderance, it was a tough call. "Your..." he continued, lifting her up to aim his cock at her holes and better penetrate into her. "Pussy!" he growled, spearing her onto him. Brigid gasped loudly at the sudden intrusion.

"OooOOooh! Warn me a little earlier next time!" she whined with a pout. Though the flow of her pussy juices told a slightly different story. Even after the warmup and all the sex last night, Owen still had a lot of trouble squeezing in, only managing about 10 inches on the first thrust.

"God... such a tight pussy..." he groaned, eliciting a slight blush from Brigid.

"Glad you think so." She purred, gently moving her hips upward to get a little more leverage, moaning with delight as his tremendous girth rubbed every single pleasure point inside. "Dunno how you can tell though, with a cock like yours every pussy must feel tight." She teased.

"Maybe so..." Owen continued through his groans. Brigid was now moving slowly up and down along his length. "But even compared to every other woman I've been with... you're amazingly tight."

"How-"Brigid gasped, struggling to piece together a complete sentence through her bliss. "How many have you had?"

"A few..." Owen grunted, drawing Brigid's face close to his and flashing her a grin. "Why? Don't tell me you're jealous!"

"A little..." Brigid turned away in embarrassment. "But...I'm glad I make you feel good Daddy." Her hips resumed bouncing, sliding just a little bit more inside her each time.

"Not just good...Amazing!" Owen reassured, his hands clutching at her enormous tits to knead and squeeze. Brigid squealed quite loudly in surprise and delight, the added stimulation loosening her up just a little bit more and releasing a spurt of pussy cream in delight. "I love my naughty little slut of a daughter." He growled into her ear. "Nobody fucks quite like you do baby."

"Oooohhhh t-thank you Da-Daddy!" Brigid moaned out, her ability to form words severely hampered as she was struck with a sudden climax. More sweet cream flowed from her twitching pussy and the she convulsed in pleasure. Owen was now managing about 14 inch strokes, in and out at an increasing pace. Even after taking him inside her 7 times last night (and the anal this morning) Brigid still wasn't used to him, her pussy clenching tightly as if trying to resist. With what little brainpower she still had, she wondered if it would always be this way. Always a struggle to fit him inside. As the 15th inch sunk finally sunk in, Brigid was again struck with a powerful orgasm. Hopefully it would always be this much of a struggle if the added pain felt this good.

Before too long, Owen's cock had sunk all but the final 3 inches, and was now "kissing" Brigid's cervix on every stroke. Each kiss sent powerful shockwaves of euphoria throughout her body, drawing forth loud wails from her. In-between orgasms, Brigid grabbed Owen's shirt off the floor and stuffed it in her mouth, biting down hard to keep herself from screaming. Little by little her cervix softened and opened up. Brigid was in some kind of paradoxical state of torturous pleasure; The cervical orgasms were striking her hard and fast, tinged with just the right amount of pain...but still, she wasn't quite at her peak. There was still that last final section of cock, those last few inches that promised the sensation of complete fullness and the mind-shattering bliss that accompanied it. She ground hard against Owen frantically, her cries of blissful anguish muffled by the shirt in her mouth. Owen could sense her desperation, and realized she needed a little extra push to loosen her up. He reached upwards to remove his shirt from her mouth. Brigid barely had time to make any noise before her father drew her face to his and gave her a deep kiss. Their tongues entwined and grappled with one another, while Brigid's muffled cries of delight echoed through their joined mouths. That did the trick.

Brigid let loose a suppressed yelp as she felt her cervix finally open up and the last few inches of daddy dick slide into her womb. The pre-spewing tip touched at the very back, triggering a spectacular orgasm unlike any other. Owen felt her screams through their frantic kiss, and noticed that she had begun to seize up completely as her body just overloaded with pleasure. He broke off, causing Brigid to scream and hyperventilate the way she did at peak pleasure.

"OOOHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" she screamed in a slew of nonsensical obscenities, clearly no longer concerned about being heard. "SO FUCKIN- SO FUCK-IIING DEEP!" her eyes were rolling back into her head as she voiced her pleasure for the whole world to hear. Owen cracked a small smile through his own sensations, it seemed that a little exhibitionism agreed with her. At this point, their hips were a total blur, both partners moving as fast and hard as they possibly could. Loud wet *squelch* sounds accompanied Brigid's orgasmic yelling in a lewd harmony of primal fucking. This aggressive sex dragged on for a long time, several scenes of the movie passed by in a blur, unnoticed by the completely distracted

"Nearly... there!" Owen grunted through gritted teeth, his balls clenching up as white hot fires of ecstasy spread through his cock. "Where...do you...want...it?!" he asked, hoping for an answer he was sure she would not give. Brigid was too far gone though, her mind utterly consumed by constant orgasms. Owen was just about to erupt, but still had enough restraint to respect her wishes. Let it never be said he did anything without her consent. In one swift motion, he slid Brigid off his cock and erupted with the roar of a barbarian.

The first shot went wild, shooting over the seats to splatter on the screen, ironically landing on the lead actresses face. Meanwhile the second shot directly up onto Brigid, coating her face and tits in a layer of paste like fuck-frosting. Brigid managed to conjure up enough lucidity to realize what was happening and leaned forward to try and catch it in her mouth. She missed the third shot, which went past her head to hit the ceiling, but she managed to get the fourth, quickly swallowing it down with a soft moan. The rest of them practically flowed into her stomach as she relaxed her throat, occasionally letting the load linger long enough to relish the rich flavor. Eventually, his cum subsided, leaving Owen briefly breathless. Brigid pulled off, swirling the last of his cum around in her mouth for a little while before drinking deeply.

"What a waste..." she joked breathlessly, gesturing to the screen where the first volley landed. "All that delicious cum." She sighed in faux remorse as she began to scoop up the cum she'd been soaked in, licking her hands and fingers noisily. It didn't take her too long to completely clean herself, and she leaned back into her father's arms. "Do you think they'll mind the mess?" she asked with an embarrassed giggle.

"Nah... they're quite used to it. I hear they pay the cleaning staff really well." Owen laughed, holding her close. Without a word they finished watching the movie, just enjoying each other's company. Though they both were up for another round (or several), they could tell it was winding down. They still fondled and ground against each other, a little light play to let off some steam from the film's stimulation. Eventually, it ended after a rather spectacular gangbang, allowing the titular cheerleader to finally pull off the feat she'd spent the whole movie training for. Brigid was utterly entranced the whole time the scene played out, though Owen did not say a word. As the lights went back up and they started to gather up their clothes, he finally broke the silence: "Gave you any ideas?"

"Huh? What-what do you mean?" she asked in confusion.

"The movie. You seemed quite enamored with the last scene, so I was asking if it gave you any ideas." Owen elaborated with a sly grin.

"You mean the gangbang?" Brigid gasped in surprise and a little embarrassment as she squeezed herself into her bra and top. "Of- of course not." She answered, instinctively looking away. Owen paused for a moment to ponder how best to approach the topic.

"Blossom... it's okay to tell me." He reassured. "I promise I won't get mad."

"...Well...maybe a little..." she admitted, using the act of putting her panties on as an excuse to turn her gaze downwards. "It looks like...like a lot of fun... But I'm with you now Daddy." She quickly excused herself. It seemed she was hesitant about the idea of being open, at least for now anyways

"I know, and I'm happy about it." Owen said, placing a kiss on her forehead. "But I also know you're only human. If you ever wanted to ah... fool around with other men. I wouldn't mind at all." Brigid halted, her shorts only about halfway up her legs.

"R-really?" She asked, her voice crumbling just a little bit. "Y-you wouldn't...you wouldn't be jealous?"

"Oh blossom!" Owen drew her in for a reassuring hug. "You're a breeder. It's okay to act on your urges, so long as you're careful about it."

"Well...maybe if I find a guy who ah... 'measures up'." Brigid finally looked up at him, her eyes welling with tears of joyous relief. "But...I can't imagine loving anyone like I do you."

"I know blossom, neither can I." Owen reassured her, leaning down to give her a loving kiss. "As long as you always come back to me, you can have sex with anyone you like."

"I can promise the first one, but...I'll think about the other one." Brigid said with a giggle as they broke off. "Now, I think you promised me dinner wherever I wanted?" she continued as she finished wiggling into her shorts.

"Oh yes! Yes of course!" Owen laughed. "So, where would you like to go?"

"Mmmm...I was thinking maybe...Oishii Katsu?"

"Japanese Curry? Of course sweetie." Owen said as he put his shirt back on. "But I think we better get going soon, they're gonna want to clean the place up before the next screening."

======================================================

Amira sighed happily as she tucked her little bundle of joy in. It was hard to place Leila's parentage, given the time when she was conceived. But it hardly mattered to her: Whoever the father was, he had been a real stud, worthy of fathering offspring with her. As Leila drifted off to sleep, Amira quietly tip-toed back into her office and softly closed the door. As quietly as she could, she strolled back over to the desk, taking a moment to put on a fresh pair of gloves to pick up and examine the manuscript. It was remarkably well preserved for something dug out of a church wall: Age had only darkened the paper and worn away at the edges a little bit. Whoever hid it there clearly wanted to hide it away.

What was most remarkable about it though was the contents; Within the pages was a multitude of mythological stories and tales, taken from the Native American traditions local to where the Church had been built. Most noteworthy of these were the sections detailing their Mother Goddess. Amira smiled as she poured over the details of this figure, recognizing the familiar patterns she had seen in so many others like her. Almost instinctively, she turned her head to the statue on display nearby. She swore she could feel a warmth radiating from it, as if she were reaching out to reaffirm her suspicions, that this was no coincidence. One word escaped her lips in a hushed whisper, carrying as much weight and significance as any single word possibly could: "Danu."

12