Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
Brigid finally gets bred.
7k words
4.63
86.9k
75

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hello, Oghma here! Well, here it is. The moment so many of you have been waiting for. I worked hard to have this finished before the holidays began, since I know I'll be busy throughout it all, and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. I'm sorry to say that this will be the last part of this story for at least a little while. It's not the end of the story, but I figured it's a good part to pause while I expand this universe with other perspectives and new characters. But don't worry, we will return to Owen and Brigid Leigh's story soon enough. Anyways, I'm rambling. Glad you've all stuck with it, and I hope to see you all very soon!*

**Disclaimer: Excessive sizes, unrealistic anatomy, some inflation and breeding fetishes ahead. All characters depicted within are of 18 years or older.**

*****

How long had they just been aggressively making out like this? 10 minutes? 15? Amira idly pondered as she laid back on the couch to enjoy the spectacle. She wondered if they even remembered she was here, lost in their own little world as they were. Still, she couldn't blame them. At this point in their relationship they were practically newlyweds, and they had just agreed to try for a baby. "Try for a baby" Amira softly giggled, a bit of an antiquated term when breeders were involved; Pregnancy was only a matter of "when" not "if" for them. Although she was getting a little impatient, they couldn't get pregnant just by kissing, they had to start the show sometime.

"Aahhh..." Brigid cooed as they finally broke off. Owen had clutched her hips and lifted her up, while she had wrapped her legs around his powerful torso. Owen's monolithic cock had slid through her thighs and jutted out the back, as if to show off just how long he was. "God Daddy, the way you hold me I feel like a princess!" she giggled.

"Well of course! It's your first breeding after all. I had to make sure this was special!" replied Owen with a warm smile.

"More special than it already is you mean?" she jibbed. "Daddy; you know this is what I want more than anything. It doesn't matter to me how we do it, as long as we make a baby together. That's all that's important."

"Right, my mistake." He said with a chuckle. "But still, this is your big moment Brigid. I'm following your lead. You decide what we do next." Brigid stifled a laugh. It was almost comical how such a rugged, virile man like Owen could be so sweet.

"Hmm... I think..." Brigid paused in exaggerated ponderance. "Why don't we go back to the basics?" With that, she unentwined herself and dropped to the floor. Rolling onto her back, Brigid opened her legs as wide as she could. Her left hand reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips open while her right hand cupped her right breast to knead and tease the nipples. "I know it's not fancy, but I always imagined it happening this way." She admitted.

"There's nothing wrong with missionary." Owen soothed as he got to his knees, holding his tremendous cock in hand. As he looked down, he noticed how damp she was. Natural lube was spread all around her mound, likely from when she was pleasuring herself earlier. "It seems you're all ready for me." He said with a grin. Though he still gently rubbed and teased at the entrance, smearing both his pre and the dregs from his previous load all around for a little extra lubrication.

"Well, you did put on a pretty big show." Said Brigid with a small moan. "Please don't tease me like that... I'm ready now." She looked up at Owen with a timid pleading expression. Not her usual exaggerated pout, but a sincere beg for him to mount her and breed her properly. Owen never could say no to that face.

"Force of habit." Owen joked, prompting an eye roll from Brigid. Amira stifled a laugh, they really were acting like a married couple already. At her request, Owen carefully guided his cock to her tight little hole. With a strong push he began to sink inside. While there was still a little resistance, Brigid had managed to relax herself enough so that this time he could enter with relative ease.

"Ah-" Brigid gasped, struck all of the sudden by a flash of lightning in her loins. Her pussy coiled and clenched around Owen as if it had a mind of its own. Sweet creamy juices flowed liberally from her pussy, as the pleasurable electricity flowed from her core all throughout her body. It didn't last too long, but it was visible enough to freeze Owen in his tracks and give Brigid a chance to catch her breath. When he felt that she had calmed down he resumed his insertion.

Back and forth he moved, gently slipping more and more into Brigid on every stroke. Masculine animalistic grunts and feminine soft moans rang out through the air in a delightfully lewd harmony. Every so often, Brigid would feel the familiar surge of joy run through her. While she was no stranger to multiple orgasms (especially not after these last few days) there was something different about these. Normally she at least felt the build-up, a warning of what was to come, and every time she did it completely fried her nerves to briefly shut her down in the most blissful of ways. But this time, they struck hard without warning. Though no less powerful or overwhelming, these flashes of joy still retained one little additional emotion; a sensation of closeness, of becoming one with her beloved Daddy. Was it because she had cast away all her previous hesitations and finally allowed herself to breed as she had always wanted to? Such questions could not be pondered for long before being drowned out by yet another orgasm. Whatever the reason, it did matter. The only thing that did was whether nor not they'd ever stop.

Meanwhile, Amira had taken a leaf from Brigid's book and had now begun to finger herself to the spectacle. They did say she could watch, and she was going to make sure she enjoyed it as best she could. Besides, it was only fair given how much she'd exposed herself to Brigid earlier. Her middle and index fingers wiggled around inside her damp hole, expertly seeking out the pleasure points within. With her other hand she gently held and rubbed her now somewhat inflated stomach. Amira found her thoughts focusing on her cum-stuffed womb, just imagining the great race going on inside. With a happy sigh she leaned back, and fantasized about being taken again herself.

"Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" Brigid's moans were growing louder and louder as her pleasure continued to climb. Owen was now managing about 13-inch strokes. His hands were braced on the ground to allow himself more stability and control. Through the haze of multiple orgasms, Brigid managed to look upward. Between his greater height, muscular physique, long red hair and of course his giant member working its way inside her; Owen came off as some kind of powerful barbarian, an untamed beast rutting the female before him. With what little strength she could muster, Brigid reached upward and clutched Owen's back. She wasn't able to pull an imposing figure like Owen down to her level, but even through his instincts he was able to pick up on her intentions and gently lowered himself. Once he was close enough, Brigid craned her head upward and planted a deep kiss on his lips. A kiss of appreciation, of submission, but most of all one of love. Though his pace was slightly interrupted, this act of drawing him closer helped ease the next few inches inside, with only the kiss of the head touching the cervix stopping his advance. A muffled cry escaped Brigid's lips as the now-familiar rush of a cervical orgasm hit. For a good while she quivered and shook with delight, with only the presence of her father holding her close keeping her grounded. Eventually, the winds died down and she felt herself return to normalcy. As soon as she could feel her legs again, she carefully wrapped them around Owen and locked them together. She knew he had no intention of pulling out, but still she clutched him close, as if she didn't want to leave it up to chance. On that mark, Owen resumed his thrusts, while Brigid began to cum yet again.

Owen's pace increased in speed and intensity. He broke off from their kiss to catch some air. Once his mouth was free, his grunts became louder and more guttural, his teeth clenched so tightly one could swear he was trying to break them. He was clearly holding himself back. It still wasn't nearly enough, there was still that one last barrier inside her. With each stroke, he felt Brigid dilate just a tiny bit more. Copious pre and leftover fluids helped ease his passage. Brigid's squeals of joy only served to egg him on even further. Finally, he felt that last bit of give, and with a mighty grunt of exertion drove forward, impaling Brigid from tip to root. His tip pressed deeply against the back of her womb while his fist sized balls rested proudly against her ass. Brigid froze, unable to make even the slightest sound as she felt that wonderful fullness she had now become addicted to.

"Oh...fuck!" She finally managed to say. Her voice was rising in volume rapidly, which could only mean she was approaching the peak of pleasure. Owen managed a sly smile through his gritted teeth, and pulled back to give himself more leverage. Brigid nearly whined in protest when she felt him leave her womb, but was stopped short when he re-entered only a split second later. "YEEEEEEEEES!" she screamed. "DON'T STOP! FUCK ME HARDER!!"

"You asked for it!" Owen growled as he resumed his pace. In and out he pistoned, each re-entry drawing out another loud bellow of delight from Brigid followed by a splash of juices down below. Amira found herself utterly enthralled by the sight. She was now using four fingers, while her thumb traced her clitoris in a circular motion. The frenzied noises of this primal fucking echoed through the room in a deafening level, punctuated by occasional softer moans from Amira. Thank goodness the walls were so thick, lest the whole neighborhood hear what they were up to.

"BREEDMEBREEDMEBREEDME BREEEED MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Brigid yelled in nonsensical babble, her mind now so far gone down the abyss of orgasmic pleasure. Owen could feel it coming fast, his daughters pleas were doing a great job of egging him on. When he felt he could take it no longer, he gripped Brigid hard and clutched her to him, roaring louder than he had ever done in his life. His balls tensed up and twitched against her big soft booty as they unloaded their precious cargo directly where it would do the most good. "Oh...my...God..." Brigid barely managed to say through her breathlessness. Even after all the mind shattering orgasms Owen had given her over the past week, nothing could have possibly prepared her for this. All her senses shut down at once, save for that small degree of touch that allowed her to feel the blissful sensation of being bred. Her eyes fluttered and her mouth hung open, completely slack. Owen's load quickly filled her womb to the brim, and just continued to erupt. Brigid's normally flat stomach swelled and inflated alongside her womb, rapidly growing to the size of a baby bump in just a matter of seconds. Eventually, Owen's orgasm subsided, and a few moments after so did Brigid's. Both lovers just lay there on the floor for a minute or two, panting and breathing heavily.

"Congratulations Blossom." Owen finally said, breaking the silence. He looked deep into Brigid's eyes with an expression of both relief and adoration. "I think we did it."

"I know we did Daddy...somehow, I just know I'm pregnant." Brigid said softly, leaning upwards to kiss at his neck. Amira sighed happily at the spectacle; it was pretty adorable how lovey-dovey they got. For a few minutes, nothing happened save for Brigid planting affectionate thank you kisses on Owen. Finally, Owen mustered up the strength to push himself off. His mammoth cock popped free audibly, with Brigid' cervix quickly closing shut to ensure not a drop escaped her womb. A small cry emerged from Brigid, already feeling the emptiness in his wake. Amira noticed that his cock now had a reflective sheen of pussy juice and cum. Despite having just seeded two women in a row, it had not withered in the slightest and still stood proudly at full mast. Goddess it looked delicious. As much as she wanted to just jump Owen and have him plow her to oblivion, another naughtier idea came to mind.

"Brigid honey." Amira said slyly as she got up from the couch to stroll over to Owen. "Your father has done such a good job seeding us..." she said as she gently maneuvered him to sit down on the sofa. "I think he deserves a little reward from the both of us, don't you?"

"I think you're right... What did you have in mind?" Brigid asked coyly, carefully maneuvering herself onto all fours so that she could crawl over to them. There was no way she could walk right now. Not that she minded that, but it was a little inconvenient at the moment.

"Well, I was thinking..." Amira said, helping Brigid kneel upright on her wobbly legs. "We use what the goddess gave us for a nice little...'sandwich'" She said as she cupped her tits and jiggled them around. It was pretty clear what she was alluding to.

"Ooh, that's a great idea!" Brigid giggled, taking her own ample chest in her hands. With a little help from Amira she aligned herself to engulf Owen's cock within her cleavage. Amira then went over to the other side pressed her substantially larger mammaries to Brigid's, forming a joined pillow of soft flesh. Once Owen's cock was comfortably nestled in-between both of them, Amira and Brigid began to bounce up and down. At first it was a little awkward, and they kept falling out of sync. But eventually they managed to gain a feel for a good rhythm. Owen groaned loudly and let loose a quick spurt of precum that flowed into their combined cleavages. It seemed pretty unreal to him; Not one week ago, he had been abstinent for years, and now here he was getting a double tit-fuck from a pair of women with bodies to shame the most glamorous of models or pornstars.

"Do you like that Owen?" Amira asked, snapping him out of his trance. She looked up at him with a sensual smile, which he responded to in kind. "I know I do..." she continued. "As much as I love good old penetration and breeding, there's something so...erotic about having a nice big cock wedged between my tits. All stiff and warm... completely under my control..." she shivered a little with delight.

"Is that the only reason?" Brigid teased as she bounced. "For me, it's because it feels so good... Daddy's cock rubs my girls so wonderfully. I feel so close to him, and I know he loves it too..." she purred. Another spurt of precum flowed from the tip, this time Brigid took the opportunity to lean over and lap it up. "Mmm... and it tastes good too!"

"I know..." Amira sighed. Once Brigid had lifted her head she also partook in licking up Owen's pre. "What do you eat to make yourself this delicious?" she teased.

"Oh you think that tastes good?" Brigid said with a mischievous grin. Amira had no idea what was in store for her. "Just wait until he cums!"

"Oooh, I can't wait!" Amira said as their pace increased, now very eager to taste it. Brigid's legs had recovered a little, and she was now able to keep up. Precum was now flowing at nearly a constant pace, providing additional lubrication.

"Brigid... Amira...Aaahhhhhhh" Owen groaned. His hips were now thrusting up and down to match their movements and provide additional stimulation. After two loads in a row his cock was pretty sensitive, and another load wouldn't be too far off. Somehow both of them could tell he was approaching another load, and increased their rhythm to a furious pace. It was nearly another minute before his balls began to twitch, and Owen only had a few split seconds to warn them. "I'm cumming!!" He roared. Just as he finished the sentence his cock erupted like a volcano. Amira quickly opened her mouth and leaned forward to catch the first load. The first load blasted into her mouth, filling it to capacity in an instant, with quite a great deal of it splashing out in a tremendous backblast. Closing her mouth to ensure she didn't lose anymore, Amira was then struck in the face by the second shot. Thick, potent cum splattered all over her countenance, her eyes practically glued shot by the heavy load.

As she pulled back, Brigid immediately lurched forward to catch the next of it. Like Amira she was able to get the third shot in her mouth, and again like Amira she had to take the following one on her face because she closed her mouth. As she pulled back, the sixth and seventh loads shot out to splatter all over their tits, drenching both of them in sweet cream. Several more shots erupted, covering the rest of their faces and bodies before pooling in the canyon they had made. As the last of it dribbled out, Owen let out a pronounced exhale. A heavy smell of cum hung in the air as everyone took a moment to catch their collective breaths. Amira swished her load around in her mouth, bathing her tongue in the rich salty sweet flavor, then tilted her head back and gulped audibly.

"Oh wow...you weren't kidding!" Amira exclaimed as she began to wipe the cum from her face. Once it was clear from her eyes, she blinked a few times before finally opening them up again. "I haven't had cum this good in ages!"

"Mmm... yep!" Brigid mumbled through a mouthful of her own. "I dunno why, never tasted this good with my previous guys." She continued as she started scooping the cum from her face and tits to lick from her fingers. "Another trait of breeder men?"

"Yes actually." Amira conformed as she feasted on her own supply. "Although in this case we're not really sure why. It doesn't make sense from a logical standpoint, why make it so appetizing when it's supposed to be used for conception?" An academic to the end, even when covered in jizz.

"Well... I don't think it matters." Brigid chirped as she cleared the last of it. When she was finally done, she flashed Owen a loving smile. "All that really does is that I love the taste of my daddy's hot...thick...cum." Each word dropped in pitch for emphasis. Brigid then made her way onto Owen's lap and planted a loud wet smooch on his cheek.

"So you keep telling me." Owen joked, turning to give his daughter a long deep kiss. For a good while they frenched passionately, just enjoying the loving afterglow. But all good things had to end eventually, and soon Brigid parted to get a good breath of air. "Shall we continue, or do you have someplace you need to be Amira?"

"Well, I have to be home to fix dinner at about 6:30..." Amira mused. "But I have Sarah and Lamont looking after the rest of the kids today. So until then I'm free. Why?" She asked coyly.

"Well, I was thinking..." Owen's expression turned to a domineering grin, his hand slinking downwards to grip at Brigid's backside. "A few more loads in your wombs for assurance, followed by one or two in your asses just for fun? What do you think about that?

"I think you just read my mind."

==========================================================================

The two women had gotten on all fours side by side, showcasing their hips and asses to Owen like animals just waiting to be bred. Amira swayed her hips side by side in a somewhat sensually elegant way, while Brigid lewdly twerked, both their cheeks clapping loudly like some kind of erotic applause. Owen gazed over the sight laid before him, pondering where he should start.

"Come on Daddy... me first!" Cooed Brigid as she turned around to flash him a noticeable pout. "My pussy misses you!"

"You just had him, it's my turn now!" Amira countered in an uncharacteristically argumentative tone. "Besides, you have all the time you need to breed, this is my only opportunity for a while!"

"Yeah, but you already have thirteen kids! I still haven't even had-" Brigid's argument was suddenly cut short by a gasp of delight as she felt Owen's finger slide inside her. Amira meanwhile felt the same sensation, and let out a sweet moan in response.