Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now don't fight!" Owen said sternly. "It's not very ladylike for either of you!"

"Sorry Daddy." Brigid apologized, smiling to herself as she did so. For a moment he sounded like he was lecturing her for misbehaving, like he used to do before they became intimate. It was kind of funny to think about. Amira meanwhile said nothing, though her expression implied that she was feeling embarrassed by her behavior, or rather that she'd let her air of dignity and grace slip.

"Now..." Owen continued as he aligned his cock with Amira's now liberally lubricated hole. "I believe it was your turn Amira!" He said just before he pushed forward. Amira gasped and moaned loudly as she suddenly felt herself getting filled. The first push was enough to slide about half a foot of double wrist girth dick inside her. Just enough to stimulate the G-Spot wonderfully, while leaving out enough to promise greater pleasure once it was deeper. She tilted her head back to cry out in delight, and bucked against him to try and force more into her. Owen gripped her expansive hips and began to rut her like a wild animal.

"Oooohhh yessss!" moaned Amira in a tone that was equal parts relief and delight. There really was nothing in the world like taking a massive cock inside her. It felt like she was filling in a piece she normally never noticed was missing. Back and forth he thrusted rapidly, yet with expert technique and finesse. Though he wasn't going too deep just yet, only about 9 or 10 inches, his sheer girth was stretching her pussy so wonderfully tight. Not a single sensitive nerve was going untouched, even the slightest movement setting her off euphorically. Her juices were flowing so fast it was almost like her snatch was weeping tears of joy. Amira's voice seemed perpetually locked in ecstatic moans, singing a primal melody advertising to the world what was going on. The pleasure was intense, building orgasms more powerful and numerous than most women would ever experience in their entire lives. And yet, there was still so much cock still sticking out, promising even greater pleasure and fullness to come. Amira pushed herself backwards, spearing another inch or so into her. This was enough to prompt Owen to increase the speed and voracity of his thrusts. A bigger, stronger climax hit Amira, causing her moans to reach a deafening octave despite a good 4-5 inches still to go. They were only getting started.

"Aww...lucky!" Brigid whined as she looked over to her side. Her teeth sunk deeply into her lower lip and her thighs ground together. Still, there was something to be said about watching such a frenzied mating up close like this, far better than any porn she'd ever seen. Plus, the envy provided just that little extra aphrodisiac. One thing that drew her attention was Amira's swollen stomach. It bounced and jiggled up and down in tandem with their movements, Brigid could almost hear the liquid sloshing around inside. She then turned her gaze downward in-between the valley of her tremendous cleavage to gaze at her own bump. Goddess, there was just so much inside her, there was no way her eggs could possibly escape. Her breathing grew ragged and hoarse as the nearby pleasure grew higher and higher. Somehow despite only having minimal stimulation from grinding her thighs, Brigid could feel her pleasure climbing and a warm tingle forming in her pussy. It wouldn't be long before she came.

"YES! YES YES!!" Amira yelled as she felt Owen's cock kissing at her cervix. It still held shut to try and keep his cum from spilling out, but the intense stimulation was causing it to soften up and slowly open. Luckily for her, Owen's cock provided the perfect plug to prevent too much from escaping. "COME ON! HARDER!!" she ordered, desperate for that last little bit of cock to finally fill her up completely. Well, Owen was not one to keep a lady waiting. His fingers sunk deeply into the soft flesh of her ass as he drove forward with all his might. Her womb provided only a token bit of resistance before it gave way, allowing him to spear himself from tip to root. Both of them gasped loudly at the sensation, Amira because she was now entering that wonderfully blissful abyss of continuous orgasm, and Owen for the sensation of being completely submerged within her soft wet pussy. Even his previous load served to amplify their pleasure, still warm from Amira's body heat.

After taking a moment to relish in the moment, Owen's hips resumed their furious pace. Each thrust was just a little bit faster than the one before it. Amira screamed and bellowed at a deafening volume, too lost in her own pleasure. Brigid meanwhile was grinding her thighs rapidly, her monstrous booty jiggling hypnotically as she did so. Though she was moaning audibly, her sounds were drowned out by the sounds of the fuck right next to her. She too was just about to cum, and was doing her best to hold out until they did. Hopefully it would be soon, she couldn't keep it down much longer.

"Almost...there..." Owen grunted loudly as he reached his maximum pace. Sure enough, he felt the churning within his balls and the rush of pleasure radiating from his cock. With a loud roar he hilted himself one last time and fired off. Though he had came many times previously, his load was not lessened in the slightest. Pints of gel-thick cum erupted from the tip, flooding Amira's womb even more than it had been before. Once again, she felt her womb swell and inflate to accommodate the copious amounts of semen. Brigid squealed aloud as she felt an orgasm of her own strike. A quick flash of pleasure radiated from her dripping wet pussy, sending her into a small fit of delightful quivering. For a good minute or so, Owen kept himself hilted within Amira, until finally he subsided. When she finally came back down to earth, Amira glanced downward to notice her belly had now swelled up to the size of a 6 month pregnancy. She idly wondered if there was any chance she was going to walk out of here without a bun in the oven, however miniscule it might be by now. Not a word was spoken between them. The only sounds that could be heard were those of three people breathing heavily.

"Okay Daddy..." Brigid broke the silence. "It's now my turn!" she squealed, wiggling her hips in a desperate attempt to entice him.

"So soon?" Owen laughed. "Can't you wait just a moment? I just seeded Amira a few seconds ago!"

"Like that's ever stopped you before..." Brigid said rolling her eyes for emphasis. "I know you can handle a lot more than just 4 rounds."

"Well, yes." Owen said as he pulled out of Amira. Brigid moaned a little and bit her lower lip at the sight of his cock glistening in the light from their combined juices. "But still, impatience is not a very ladylike trait Brigid."

"Who said I was a lady?" She purred, twerking harder at Owen as he strolled over. "I'm your little slut Daddy, and I know you love me for it. Now come on, fuck me hard! Harder than you did her!"

"Can't argue with that!" Owen said with a growl. With that, he gripped Brigid's hips aggressively and pushed forward, spearing her own his cock almost effortlessly. The sudden intrusion left Brigid struck silent and breathless. Abruptly going from being painfully empty to suddenly feeling him all at once was just too much for her mind to handle, and it briefly shut down from sheer pleasure. Before she had time to reboot, Owen had already begun to thrust wildly. Any subtlety and gentleness was thrown out the window in the wake of passionate mating. By the time Brigid had finally regained her footing in reality, she was already feeling the beginnings of her next climax. Owen leaned forward to whisper into her ear.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?" he whispered with a low growl.

"Yeeeessssss!" She sighed in happiness as she found enough strength to buck her hips back at him. "I do-oooohhh- love it when you treat- treat me gently...but there's nothing I like more than just being-ah-fucked like a bitch in heat!" Owen smiled from ear to ear, somehow she always knew just what he wanted to hear.

"I'll hold you to that!" he snarled as he gripped her wrists for leverage and continued his thrusting with wild abandon. Brigid howled and screamed like a banshee, already she felt the onslaught of continuous orgasmic ecstasy striking her. Every soft part of her body jiggled erotically with their movements; her mountainous tits bounced up and down, her tremendous booty wobbled with every collision between their hips, and even her cumflated belly shook up and down. It was quite the sight to behold.

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Brigid yelled loudly and frequently. It seemed to be the only word still in her vocabulary. The intensity of her orgasms had been magnified exponentially now that she had cast aside all reservations and just embraced her role as a broodmare. Every thrust, whether in or out, triggered another mind-shattering climax. Before one had the opportunity to dwindle in the slightest, another hit with the force of a hurricane. This could no longer be called sex, or even fucking. This was breeding, the divine act of procreation, of the destiny bestowed upon the both of them by the Goddess. Nothing else could possibly come close to describing it.

Amira aggressively fingered herself with a frenzied passion. Four fingers slid in and out rapidly, arranged in a way to maximize the simulated girth. It was nowhere near enough to satiate the fire burning in her loins, but for now it would have to do. She cursed a little under her breath for not bringing a toy along. Of course, it was a bit of a moot point, as none of the ones to her taste would have fit in her purse anyways. Still, there had to be something she could do. Out of desperation, Amira bunched all five fingers together into a tapered cone shape. Taking a deep breath, she pushed them gently yet firmly into her pussy. Slowly she sank them in until they were all completely submerged...then she continued to push. Before she knew what had happened, her entire hand had disappeared inside her, a loud gasp of surprise escaped her lips when the realization finally struck. Her warm, wet canal coiled and twitched around the intruder in delight. Without any further hesitation, she thrust her hand back and forth, making sure to stimulate her G-spot with that delightful stretching she loved oh-so-much. Amira realized how lewd the act probably looked from without. Sure, it was actually less girthy than Owen's cock, but there was something more...debauched about fisting herself compared to actual sex. Still, she wasn't one to care much about what others thought of her sexuality, and increased her pace while grinding her hips to match it. Already she could feel the difference as the waves of pleasure escalated from minor ripples to tall crashing ones. Amira moaned loudly, her pussy twitching and spurting sweet juices as she began to cum again. Still not quite enough, but definitely better.

Owen and Brigid were moving at a pace that would cause a prized bull to feel envious. Precum and pussy juice flowed rapidly from their joined nether regions, creating loud wet *smack* sounds every time their hips met. Her screams and his grunts blended together in a deafening symphony of lewdness. After several minutes of this, Owen felt his climax approaching fast. It was going to be tricky to do, but he had to make sure he timed it just right. When he could finally take it no longer, Owen speared Brigid's womb one last time and shot off. Again and again cum erupted from his cock, rapidly inflating her womb to make room for his load. One last orgasm hit Brigid, powerful and hard, yet at the same time warm and gentle. There were no screams this time, just a long moan of relief and delight, almost like a sigh. It was the orgasm of a woman being seeded, of her body rewarding her for performing the most important function of all; creating new life within her. For a good while they held their position, even after Owen's load had subsided and Brigid's belly had swollen up to match Amira's.

The erotic sight of the two lovers cumming their brains out was enough to trigger a climax for Amira. Jolts of pleasure shot through her, and her pussy clenched and coiled around her arm as a spray of juices thoroughly soaked her. Her voice cried out in a passionate alto moan, not as loud as theirs but still very audible and pronounced. It lasted a good long while, and was of moderate strength (by her standards at least). But luckily, she wouldn't have to wait too long for a bigger one.

"Mmmm..." Brigid moaned, clutching her inflated belly lovingly. "You really packed me full Daddy!" she said as she leaned upwards and closed her eyes. It was obvious what she wanted out of him, and Owen was not one to leave her wanting.

"Only because you wring so much out of me blossom." He said, leaning forward to plant a tender kiss on her lips. Once again they just lost themselves in the throes of passionate kissing, oblivious to the outside world in the best possible way.

"Ahem!" Amira audibly cleared her throat, jolting them to attention. "As much as I would hate to disrupt your moment, I'm afraid I only have a limited amount of time. I would very much like to have another turn."

"Aww...so soon?" Brigid pouted. "Can't I just keep him inside me a little bit longer?"

"Don't be greedy now Brigid." Owen said with a bit of a laugh. "We need to show a little hospitality for our guests after all."

"Oh alright..." she said with an exaggerated sigh, which quickly devolved into a giggle.

"Now, I believe..." Amira purred, her hand had now exited her pussy and had joined its twin in parting her massive cheeks to display her currently neglected second hole. "You promised me anal. You wouldn't dream of breaking your promise to a lady, would you Owen?" He chuckled softly as he pulled out of Brigid. He had a lot of work ahead of him.

==========================================================================

"Oooof" Brigid groaned in exertion, rolling over onto her side to take some of the weight off her. "I feel so bloated!" she exclaimed, gesturing to her now seriously inflated belly. 4 loads of cum swam about in her womb, with another 2 resting in her stomach. Anyone who looked at her would swear she was carrying octuplets and about to pop.

"Me too." Amira said with a similar tone in her voice, struggling to help herself sit up. "It's the price we pay for such a thorough breeding... but with that said, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it a little. There is something magical about just lying here, all worn out and waiting for the loads to take."

"I guess you're right." Brigid replied. Tilting her head, she looked up at Owen, giving him a look of exhausted gratitude.

"I think we all need a break." Owen said through heavy panting. With a grunt, he lifted himself to his feet. He took a moment to stretch out before turning towards the hallway. Brigid let out a soft giggle as she noticed his pillar of a cock swinging side to side like some kind of lewd pendulum. "I'm going to go pack a bowl, a good toke sounds good right now. Do you girls want some?"

"None for me, thanks. I'm driving home in about an hour." Replied Amira. She turned her head upwards at Owen, a dazed smile plastered on her face. "Maybe next time."

"I'll have some Daddy." Brigid answered. "But something light and relaxing would be best. Do we have any Indica left?"

"Some yes, but I'll make sure you get the last of it." He then turned to Amira. "Something to drink perhaps? Coffee, tea, water?"

"Just some water." She said with a dismissive wave. "Oh, and a little ice. Not for the water though." She gestured southward to her red, swollen pussy. "Even I have my limits, and I would like to be able to sit down."

"Oh right, one for me too please?" Brigid said with a slightly embarrassed laugh. As if waiting for some kind of cue. Her pussy throbbed a bit with a deep, satisfied ache. She was going to feel that for a while. It was totally worth it though.

"Alright..." Owen said, leaning down to plant a kiss on Brigid's forehead. "I'll be right back." For a good long while, Amira and Brigid just lay there side-by-side, enjoying the afterglow.

"Tell me Brigid;" Amira asked softly, holding her now tremendous cum-bump gingerly in her hands. "Do you know the origin of your name?"

"Um... Well I was told mom named me." Brigid replied as she cradled her own. "I don't know why she picked it, I guess she just liked the name of it."

"No I mean the name itself." Amira corrected. "Do you know where the name 'Brigid' comes from?"

"Oh, um... I think there was a saint with that name?" Brigid thought for a moment, it never came up before. "It's Irish isn't it?"

"Well, yes there is a saint Brigid." Amira admitted. "But actually, the name itself is far older than that. You see, she was a daughter of the Goddess Danu. A scarlet-haired goddess of poetry, fertility and smithcraft." She elaborated, sinking back into her usual academic self once again.

"Really?" Brigid asked.

"Yes. I suppose Colleen thought it was pretty fitting name." Amira said with a laugh. "You are after all a red-head girl of Celtic lineage, and a Breeder to boot! In a way you are also a daughter of Danu."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Brigid replied with a giggle of her own. As it died down she thought long and hard about what that meant. Her mom had given her a name of such strength and prestige, a gesture of love that still resonated with her long after her passing. Once again, she found her gaze drifting to her belly, just taking in the sight as she tried to process it all. "I'm going to be a mom..." she said softly, partially to herself. "I can hardly believe it's happening."

"Well, whether you believe it or not, it's true Brigid. It's really happening." Amira soothed as she gently scooched over to sit next to her. "In about 3 months you'll be a mother, and then all doubt will be gone."

"3 months?!" Brigid gasped in utter surprise. "But it's usually-I mean I know we're-but-that fast?" she stammered, definitely unprepared for a bomb like that.

"Yes." Amira said, taking one of her hands away from her belly to drape tenderly around Brigid. "Breeder children gestate very quickly. Just another gift from the Goddess I suppose." Brigid went quiet for a moment, once again forced to process such a startling revelation. She'd heard that Breeders had shorter pregnancies, but she never imagined it would be this short.

"I guess... I guess I should prepare myself for the ordeal." It took Amira a moment to realize what she was referring to. While her first instinct was to laugh, she knew it wouldn't be very comforting to Brigid right now.

"You don't need to worry about that Brigid." She explained as she began to stroke her hair in a soothing maternal way. "For us there is no pain. Indeed, childbirth is...quite a different experience."

"Really?! How so?" Brigid asked, looking up at Amira in bewilderment. What could she be referring to? If there was no pain in childbirth, then what was it like.

"Oh, I think I'll let you find out for yourself." Amira said with a warm smile. "But trust me, it is unforgettable in the best possible way. You do not have anything to worry about."

"Okay..." Brigid nodded, sinking into Amira's embrace. For a good while they just relished in the closeness this way. Never before had Brigid felt so happy to be a woman.

"Oh, one more thing; Have you thought about what you'd like? Boys or girls?" Brigid noticed that she used plural, an allusion to the fertility drugs they'd taken earlier. It took her a moment to figure out an answer to the question.

"Well... I don't know. I don't think I have a preference. I'll be happy with either, so long as they're born healthy and strong. But, if I did have a girl, I know just what I'd name her."