Like Father, Like Son

Story Info
A father passes down his skills with women.
5k words
4.33
9.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

A Father Shows His Son the Ropes

(a purely auditory story)

The clicking came, an ongoing tempo. It was persistent. Mechanical. Signaling a turn, the car was stopped.

"Hold on, now," a voice said. "Don't struggle. I've given you something's going to make getting you home easier. I live a ways."

#

"...brought me in here for," a male voice said. "What's under that cloth on the table?"

A rougher man's voice answered, crackling a little. "A woman."

The first man laughed. "You're joshing me, Daddy."

"I'm not, son. I got her for us. Said I was going to."

"You were serious? Yeah. Yeah, sure. Let's do this, then."

"Slow down. I have something I want to do here. I'm going to show you some things. You're full grown, all right, but you still got things to learn about a woman."

"I know what to do. Stick it in. It ain't difficult. Who's first?"

"Is that right? You didn't get Emmylou last year, and you was sweet on her."

There was a small silence. "Why would you talk about that? She went with that other feller, Daddy."

"And why might that be? Let me make a guess for you. Even though you lured that girl onto the ground, you didn't know what to do with her once you got there, and that other feller did. Are you still a virgin, old as you are?"

"I...yeah," the son said in a low voice.

"Don't be ashamed, boy. It's an important part of your education, although most men leave their sons to mess it up on their own. That's not my intention. You got to know how to persuade a woman, and fumbling around with your dick hard isn't going to do it unless she's real desperate. You don't want a desperate woman, and at this rate, you're going to marry the first one throws up her skirts for you."

"Can I fuck this one?"

"I'll say the same thing my daddy said to me when I asked that question."

"Grandpaw did this with you?"

"Hell, yes, and I was virginal too. You'll do it someday with your son, if it's meant to be. This goes back. It's how I learned to persuade your mother, and I wanted her. After she passed, God rest her, I took to snaring the sweet little sluts near the city sometimes for lust. Not too often. Maybe one a year. But I figured this time you might want to learn a few things. Your grandpaw got hold of a sweet little city cunt just like this one for training me, and I'm looking to pass that knowledge along. But if you're so sure you've got all of it already figured, lock the door on the way out."

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt. When can I fuck her?"

"Just like my daddy said. As soon as you can pleasure her. Don't look at me that way, now. It's for your own good."

"She ain't going to want no pleasuring, us being strangers to her and her tied up and all."

"Shows what you know. That's why it's a challenge. You got to learn quick, though. We can't keep her long before we have to get her back where she belongs."

"When's she going to wake up?"

"She's awake now, son. We're not going to take off the blindfold or take out the gag because it's for the best, you understand? Easier for her. Easier for us. This can be a mite cruel, for all the pleasurin' we'll be giving her. You understand?"

The son sounded excited. "Yes. Show me."

"Let's uncover her then." There was the sound of heavy cloth being thrown back. "We got a good one. She already had her cunt as fresh plucked as a chicken's ass. City girls do that, you know. It means you can see what you're doing. As you can tell, her heels are in the air and she can't move in my knots. It's how I tend to prepare them. You might do it differently, of course, if you take to this. See how I tied her wrists out and her legs spread and that strap across her forehead and everything else? Not too tight, you understand, but she can't move at all. You ever decide to take one, let me tell you, you can't let them move because it's too risky. Don't ever think these little city gals is helpless. They can get powerful restless. Let me turn these lights on. She'll be here a while. I figure she's going to piss herself sometime, but we'll clean her up."

"I always did wonder where their little piss holes was. I never seen it."

"Curiosity is an important thing. I'll show you when it's time."

"She's trying to say something."

"They usually do. We probably don't want to know what, since she's a city girl. They can be foul-mouthed. Here we go. You ever seen a pussy, son?"

"Not close up like this. Just Emmie's little hairy slit once swimming in the creek and her tits and porn."

"Well, let me show you. I'll spread her open for you."

"Shit. That sure is pretty," the son said.

"Isn't it though? I always thought so. Every single one is different. Lean down and smell her, son. This one's got a sweet young cunt."

There were soft sounds in the room, sniffing. "I like that smell," the son said.

"Some men fear a woman's cunt, you know, because they don't understand what to do with it besides stick their prick wherever it'll fit. But you will. Because she can't move and she's gagged, we can only know how she feels about things from what we view of her cunt. You'll see what I mean. Let me show you. I'll spread her more."

"Look at that," the son said.

"There we are. See that sweet little bump right there? It's difficult to find right now, all put away. I'll touch it, right there at the tip, you got that? She don't like that. She's got a nice one. That's her pleasure pearl, son, but it's hiding. That's probably what's going to make a woman come for you, but you got to get to it, and you can't go straight for it like I just did because a woman won't let you. Well, if she has a choice about it. It don't feel good to her yet. So, let me show you. I want you to come here and open her like I just did."

There was silence.

The father's voice was sharp. "Fuck, son. No wonder. Let me tell you something. There are ways to be rough as you want with a woman after you get her turned on, but you start like that, treating her like some kind of dough, and you'll grow old fucking your hand. It kills their pleasure. Gentle. Think of her cunt like a pretty flower. You don't want to go ripping off the petals. If you want to get to the inside, then treat it delicate."

"All right. She's so soft."

"Couldn't even feel her, what you were doin'," the father grumbled. "I'm going to show you what happens when I get her goin'. I'm going to touch her nipples light, just rubbing at first, one and then both. They get real sensitive when you start like that. Then I'm going to squeeze and start plucking some, roll 'em around."

The room was quiet, their breathing audible.

"It moved, Daddy," the son said.

"Her pussy?"

"Yes."

"This is your first lesson, son. Nipples are the way to their pussies. If you can get access to her nipples, she'll likely spread her legs for you to fuck."

"Don't stop."

"Oh, we're going to keep doing it. Your grandpaw used to say lots of men move on too quick, that if you want to ensure she stays spread for you, keep at her tits. And don't just do the same thing over and over. Pluck a little, and tug and pinch, but not too hard. They like that."

"Her pussy moved again."

"That's right, girl. That feels good, don't it? Tell me what else you see, son."

"Nothin'. Wait. She's getting a little pink."

"Now you know. When she's ready for fucking, she'll be all puffy, too, and wet. Come up here so I can show you what to do."

There were the sound of boots walking across the floor.

"She's cryin'. There's tears," the son said.

The father sighed. "Well, that's going to happen. I said it's cruel. Now, don't pinch. Be gentle at first. There you go. Rub them with your thumbs. Tug 'em. That's right. She likes that. See how stiff they are?"

"They're like little hard pebbles under my fingers. I like her nipples."

"That means she's liking it too, and you're getting along with one another. You're doin' fine. Stay here."

There were footsteps. "Let's see here. Yep. We're going to do that for a time. She's moving and her little pearl is starting to peek out. Keep going. I'll show you what I mean in a while." His voice shifted. "What do you think, girl? Are you ready for some pleasuring? We're going to make you feel nice. Think about that and not the other."

"You're hard, Daddy. I can see it."

"Well, that's no surprise. I do like to fuck a woman, even at my age. You're doing good, son. She's getting wet."

"I wanted to see that."

"She's readying herself for our cocks."

"She doesn't want them though."

"She don't, I'm sure, but her body knows what's what. She's had enough for now. Come down here and I'll show you."

There were footsteps.

"Shit," the son said. "Look at that. She's all open and wet."

"You notice we ain't touched her yet between her legs? That's how powerful those nips are. Most men don't understand. You go straight for her pussy and she'll turn you back."

"She's got a pretty little pinky brown asshole."

"First things first. See her slit?"

"Can we fuck her now? She's ready."

"After I make her reach her pleasure, I'll fuck her, because I'm your father. You'll watch. We'll do it again a little after, when she's recovered, and you'll apply what you've learned and make her come, and then you can fuck her."

"What if she won't come twice?"

"Oh, I have my ways, son," the father said. "See this?"

"That's her pleasure button, like you said. Her pearl."

"It is. Now, you got to be as careful as petting a bee, son, real light. We'll start with the fingers. I'm getting some of her wetness on mine, see? Come here. Get some. That's right. Get in there."

"She's got less there now."

"She'll have more soon. Now, first you got to find it. It's under the skin right under where the pussy starts, right where it parts at the top, under that little hood, if you pull it back. See that bump? Now real gentle. Can you feel it? Let me get my fingers out of the way."

The son's breathing was heavy. "I feel it."

"Polish it just like the tiny pearl it is, son. That's what I call it, and it'll help you remember. Gently. Use your thumb if it helps, up and down. That's right."

"It's getting stiffer. There's more wet."

"Well done, son. You think you could lick it with your tongue to find it?"

"Sure. I'll lick her good."

"Slow down, now. Like this." There was the sound of breathing. "Go searching, nice as soft." More breathing. "There it is." Silence. "That's tasty, mmm. I like to lick them. You do this, son, and a woman will get down on her hands and knees and stick her little ass out for you to fuck. They love this. But don't go sucking on her. Just find that bump with the tip of your tongue and rub it around any way you can think. Lick her some. You try. "

There was silence, a small smacking sound, and heavy breathing.

"Her little clitty is jumping under my tongue, Daddy," the son said. There was more heavy breathing.

The father laughed. "You're practically French now, son. They invented this, you know, along with kissing with an open mouth. Be careful she don't reach her pleasure yet. You got it. Step out of the way now. You're doing so good that I'm going to instruct you on something that you won't want to try right off. This little tiny itty bitty pearl is full of so much feeling, more than we got in our whole dicks. Ain't nothing in this world, I think, that can feel more or as sharply as that little pearl. It turns me on thinking about it. I admit sometimes I get the devil in me and I like to hurt them a little to make them even more sensitive. You got to do it right, though. I can't show you how at the moment, so I won't try. I'm just showing you that it's possible. They don't like it, but it makes them come harder."

There was the sound of something being dragged and then squeaking, springs protesting.

The father's breathing was heavy. "I got to be real careful. I like to use my tools, you see."

"I like this, Daddy," the younger man said, practically panting. "Look how stiff her little clit got and it's moving like it's trying to get away when you just touched it a little. That makes me so hard."

"I see that. Like father, like son, I suppose. There. See her whole pussy move like that? It's because she's scared. It sharpens the spice for her. She can hear us. She's knows she's got that little clitoris all stiff just waiting and exposed, full of blood and swollen and she knows how much I could hurt her. I could do so many things to it. She couldn't stop me even a little. I get creative and go on with this for quite a time when I'm on my own, but this will do for now. I usually make them guess, because it makes it worse. Hell, you got to figure out the rest yourself. Try different things. But I'll tell you one thing. Whatever you do, you still got to stay gentle even when you're doing it. There's so much feeling there that even a little will go a long way. I'm going to just peel back that little hood and grab her clitoris with this and tug a little. There we go."

"I like her noises. Little screams."

"Poor thing. It does hurt her. She's got a sweet voice."

"Do it more."

"Well, sure. There we go. You like that, girl? Does that hurt and feel just so good?"

"She's got creamy stuff coming out from her slit. That weren't in the porn."

"That's because those women aren't really enjoying it to any degree. They spray them with oils and such. They're pretending because they're actresses. She's liking what we're doing that much. Oh, yeah. Got her with that one. I got so good with one of these I can make them come with it all shivering and weeping. There. We got to stop to keep her this sensitive. I don't have time to instruct you on how to keep that going. You'll figure it, since you seem to like it."

"Look how red her clitty got, sticking out."

"We've ill-used it some. The little hood's all peeled back, you notice that? She's stiff. Lemme rub it."

"Shit. Look at that."

"Her cunt is asking for cock. I'm going to give it to her soon, son, and make her come, but you'll still be able to see."

"Can't I do it?"

"I told you. Don't fucking start."

"All right, Daddy."

"I get mean when I'm horny, son. Your mother knew it, God rest her. Don't mind me. First, I want to show you that she's got places inside her give her pleasure too. Don't mind my fingers, girl. There it is. Come here, son, so you can feel it. Curl your fingers and rub around. You feel that roughness? Go gently, but don't be scared of it. You won't hurt her."

"I feel it," the son said.

"Get your fingers going. Here. Let me show you and then you do it."

There were wet sounds.

"Fuck. She likes that."

"They often do. Not all of them. Go on now. Don't be afraid. There you go. Stop now, or you'll make her come. Get your fingers out of there so I can fuck her. Let me get my con-dome on. I brought some for you, too. Can't leave evidence. That's another thing. You can't get caught doing this. You got to be careful."

"I will be, Daddy."

There was quiet.

"You don't need to watch this," the father said. "I won't make her come yet. Go up and do what I showed you with her tits. Here we go. I've got a big cock, which I'm pleased to see you got from me, and I'm hard as an ax handle. Are you ready, girl? Here we go. Oh, yeah." He grunted. After a time, the father was panting. "Fuck, that feels good and tight. When I say, son, come on down and I'll make her come on my cock and show you. In the meantime, just keep up what you're doing."

There were deep grunts, rough squeaks.

"There you go, girl," the father finally said, still panting. "Fuck, I'm getting close. Come on down here, son. Just sec. Let me slow a little, it feels so hot and good. Don't be shy. I'm your father. See how her nub is getting moved by my cock? That'll make some of 'em come on their own, especially rubbing inside, but most need help. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just going to polish it, remember? Here we go."

"Shit. Look at that."

"She's going to come, son. Yep." The father's voice got tight. "There she goes. Listen to her, fuck. I can feel it on my cock, so nice, like she's sucking me off. We'll talk about how to do that safely another time. Fuck, that's good." He groaned. "So good."

"Can I do it now, Daddy? Please?"

"Shut the fuck up. Fuck." The father was heaving his breath. "Don't interrupt a man in his pleasure, boy."

"Sorry, Daddy."

"Shit. I ain't young no more. I got to recover some. Give me a moment."

There was the sound of breathing in the room.

"That's better," the father said. "Lemme get this off and put myself away. Hand me that water." In few moments, there was the sound of footsteps. "Drink this, girl. It's got a straw. Drink it all."

There was more silence.

"She won't drink no more," the son said.

"Drink, girl," the father said.

"She won't."

"Step back. I got something to persuade her."

A sharp crack sounded in the room.

"Right on her nipples, Daddy," the son said, his voice excited. "I bet that hurt. Listen to her."

"I'm sure it did, son. That was the point, same as when I thrashed you with this when you was young. Usually one's enough to persuade them, because their nipples is so sensitive. But you come and do it now."

"How many?"

"I see you like it. You'll discover this on your own. Just one. You ready, girl?"

There was a sharp crack and a muffled shriek.

"Listen to that, son," the father said. "Ain't that a pretty sound?"

"Yes. I could strap her pussy."

"You could, and I have, but you'll kill her pleasure and I still have things to teach you. Girl, you might set to drinking now, or I can do that more. You got another two glasses to finish after this one."

"Look at her go," the son laughed. "She's sucking it all up."

"That's right. And another. Keep going. A good whuppin' is an incentive. There we go. Come on, boy. Cover her up. We'll come back after she's set for a time. A few hours should do it, get her honey back. We'll have supper."

The door opened and then closed again. There was silence.

#

The door opened.

"Is it my turn now, Daddy?" the son said. "I got a powerful need."

"I see that. Sure it is. But first we got to care for her. You drank a lot of water, girl. Did you piss yourself?"

There was the sound of the cloth cover.

"Nope. She's holding out, I see," the father said. "She's shy for a city girl. Let's see what we got. Come press here. Oh, yeah. That's all full. I got a thing for this, son. You may not, but I like it."

"I don't mind."

"There's a small little squirt. Let's coax it out. See the little hole, son? I admit I like to watch them piss. Come on now. Let's tickle a little. Press again, son, not too hard."

"Come on and pee, girl," the son said.

"I'll flick her little clit here, see if that helps. Yeah, there it goes. It's starting. There you are. Catch it here so you don't get dirtied. Don't that just feel like a relief? Get that out of you. Sweet little clit, let's rub that while it happens. You'll like both of them together, I promise. Ah, look at that. Hand me that wet cloth, son, and I'll get her cleaned up."

"Is it my turn now?" the son said.

"Yes, as much as that just turned me on. Her little pussy might be more difficult to please a second time for someone who hasn't done it before, so I'm going to help you. I'll show you in a moment. What's first?"

"Nipples. But we whupped 'em."

"Not too terrible bad, which is why I stopped you. I'll just have to be gentle because they're sore. She's a sweet one. Not all of them can come a second time, or a third. I like to keep doing it until they can't anymore. I think this one will. Come here, son."

"There's her little clitty," the son said. "It's still out. You going to rub it?"

"I got something better."

There was a buzzing sound.

12