Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got to be careful with this or it can ruin her pleasure," the father instructed. "We'll find out if she likes it direct or not. We'll start out by putting it near her pearl. Then a little closer. Tell me what you think."

"She wants it more directly."

"You can tell that, can you? I'm proud of you. You're right. We're going to put it on her, right on the tip. When we do, son, we can put it in circles or just hold it there lightly, but don't bounce. I'll show you what to do. Watch it close."

It buzzed.

"She's moving her clit a little, trying to get to it."

"That's right. See her shivering and going still? Stop when she does that. I'm giving it to you. Go ahead and put your con-dome on and then your cock in her, son. Experiment around with that vibrationer, but make sure she don't come yet, you hear? I got something even better. I'll give you some privacy and suck on her nipples for you."

"Thanks, Daddy," the son said.

There was silence, a released breath, and then a deep groan.

"Oh, yeah," the son said. "Oh, fuck. So soft. Oh, fuck."

There was a smacking sound, a small pop. "Tasty little titties," the father said. "There you go. There's no other feeling like that, son. I'm proud to see you doing it."

"It a powerful pleasure. I'm going to fuck her."

"Have some control. You'll pop off soon enough, young jack like you. This is a time for education. Give her some of what you got in your hand. Stroke her clitoris, the stiff little shaft of it. You see it? Keep doing it and stop and then do it again."

"All right."

The buzzing went on, the thrusts sounding wet. More pops came in the room.

"You got a talent distressing her, son," the father commented, looking up from sucking her nipples. "Like I said, like father, like son."

"I want to come real bad, Daddy."

"I know. Hold off a moment, if you can, and I'll show you something real fine."

"I can't."

"It's up to you."

There was silence.

"Well done, son," the father said. "It might get a little personal, but I'll show you something feels even better than seconds." The father's footsteps echoed. "I'll take the device and put it to her when it's time. You've done enough learning and I only got one last thing to show you."

"What?"

"She's real wet, son, see? You can do this without them being wet, but it's pretty bad for them."

"What is?"

"See how it's rolling into her crack? See her little pucker-hole? It feels real fine in there. Real tight."

"I seen it in porn."

"Make sure you get yourself nice and wet. She'd probably like you to go slow, but you do what feels good. I'll make sure she enjoys it. Make sure you got the angle right. Line yourself up."

There was silence. "Oh, God. She's tight. Fuck, she's tight. I'm in. That's...fuck."

The father laughed. "You made her scream with that. You went pretty fast. It's special, like I said. You ready for her to come on your cock in her ass?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm ready. I'm so ready."

"You'll learn more if you can be still for a moment."

"I don't think I can...all right."

"That's good. I'm going to tease her for a time. If you'll endure it and just fuck her slow, she'll come real hard, and you'll see it. After that, she'll have had her pleasure and you can fuck her ass as long and hard as you'd like."

"All right. Do that, Daddy. I want to feel her come."

"You're a good son. You ready, girl? I'm going to find that spot in her pussy, too, son. Excuse my fingers."

"It's all right," the son said, breathless.

There were more sounds, rhythmic, wet sounds and deep moaning.

"I can't wait no more, Daddy," the son panted.

"I was waiting for you to say that. You held out longer than I thought. You've been real patient. I'll make her come now. Hold still and watch. Feel it."

"Look at that," the son said, his breath hitching. "Fuck, look at that. I can feel it. Oh, fuck. Oh, my fucking Lord."

"Can't be blamed for what you say in your pleasure, son, but don't tell your grandma. Yep, she's coming real hard. Look at that pretty flower opening up. Lemme get your nipples, girl, and make it last."

"My God, that feels good, closing up on me in her ass. Is she still taking her slut pleasure?"

"She is. I'd keep her for a couple days, usually, she's such a good one, but we got to give her back. There she goes. She's done now. That felt good, didn't it girl? You remember that, how good you came for us." His hand patted her inner thigh. "It's not going to be so nice from here on. Go ahead, son. This is the reward, because I'm going to torment her now until you're done. She won't like it."

"What're you going to do?" The son's voice was wavering with his thrusting.

"I'm going to keep this device on her. It'll make her all tense and tight and fighting it and make lots of noise like I enjoy, and I figure you'll like it fine too. Longer you make it last, the better it's going to feel to you. She's real sensitive. Just imagine still jerking off after you're finished."

"Feels awful."

"Yep." The buzzing came again.

"Fuck, listen to her," the son panted, a steady squeaking. "I'm going to make it last. Yeah. That hurts, doesn't it? You don't like that on your clitty?"

There was a long period of grunting and steady squeaking.

"Well, shit, son," the father said. "Look at that. I think we're going to get another one out of her. You go ahead and come, girl, if you like cock in your ass so much. That's it. Listen to you taking your pleasure, little city whore."

"I'm going to come," the son said in a tight voice.

"No need to announce it, son," the father said.

"My cock. Oh, shit." His voice was hoarse, yelling and then grunting. There was panting.

"Step aside if you're finished, son. Seein' her pleasuring herself on your cock got me hard again," the father said. "Like father, like son, girl. I already come, so I'll be a while." There was silence. "Damn, that's good. Oh, yeah. Going to have to spank that little pussy a little." There were sharp slaps in the room.

"She's getting all dark pink on her cunt. I'm going to be ready again, Daddy."

"I figured," the father panted. "Change out your con-dome, son, like I did. Then you'll have to wait. Go smack her titties. That'll keep you hard. We already got all her pleasure, but we'll keep her a little longer. Fuck."

#

There was the clicking, an ongoing tempo. It was persistent. Mechanical. A turn signal.

"Yeah, hello," the father said. "There's a car near Tamin's Bridge, south side. Looks like it went off the road. Someone might be in trouble. There's a woman inside the car. No, I don't live around here. Look, now, she's waking up." He was quiet and then he spoke, not on the phone anymore. "You were real sweet, a real fine fuck, and you come so pretty for me. You probably don't feel that way, but you got off easy. I don't mind. I'm going to remember you for what you done for my boy. He'll remember you, because you was his first. It'll be special for him for all his life. You think on that, girl, what a nice time you gave both of us. If you ever want, you come on back and I'll treat you good again."

12