Like in My Books

Story Info
I try being a pickpocket and get taught a lesson.
4.5k words
4.61
38.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,012 Followers

CW: Nonconsensual sex, impregnation

---

I am not cut out to be a thief.

I'd been reading a series of books about a suave lady thief. In each book she'd pull off a heist, while also stealing a hundred little things and saving her friend who inexplicably kept getting tied up. I read a couple of books about actual sleight of hand, and practiced for a day or two, and decided I'd try it.

I wanted to start somewhere quiet, so the first time I tried it was in the pointless circle. It's a part of the path over near sorority row, where the university wanted to build a new dorm but never got around to it. It's right near the forest, and occasionally people use it to get back from parties if they're drunk.

I showed up late on Friday evening. There was a party in full swing in almost every sorority house, but I couldn't hear them from where I was - there was nothing but the wind in the trees and the soft footsteps of whoever was coming past.

The first few times went great, which lulled me into a false sense of security. I'd hear someone walking down the path, and I'd pretend to be drunkenly walking in the other direction. I'd bump into them, and see if I could grab a wallet out of a pocket or a purse. Out of six people walking alone, I had managed to nab three wallets.

It was getting late, and it had been about twenty minutes since the last person. I was just about to head back to my room when I heard the click of heels on the stone path.

I glanced at the girl as I staggered in her direction. She was tall even before the heels, and she wore a red dress that revealed an ample amount of cleavage and a fair bit of thigh. She had curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I didn't think she was dangerous.

I bumped into her, and managed to slip her wallet out silently. "Sorry," I mumbled without looking, and kept on walking.

I heard her stop for a moment, but I thought I was in the clear.

A moment later I heard soft footsteps and turned to see her running full-tilt right at me. I screamed and started running, but I could hear her drawing closer. I veered off the path towards the woods, and I had hardly reached the edge when she grabbed me.

She pushed me to the ground. Before I could twist away she had straddled my chest, and pinned my wrists up above my head. One of the lady thieves in my books had gotten into this position, but that was a really sapphic book.

She looked down at me, taking in my cargo pants, my superhero t-shirt, and my coke-bottle glasses. "What are you playing at, nerd?"

"I don't know what you mean!" I said. "Let me go!"

"Is everything alright?" a boy's voice asked.

She glanced over her shoulder. Somewhere, out of my field of vision, I could hear the boy coming closer.

"We're fine," the girl said. "In fact, we need your help resolving a question."

The boy stopped a few paces back. With the girl on my chest, I still couldn't see him.

"I think this nerd stole my wallet," she said. "Can you check her pockets?"

"No!" I began.

"If it's not there, I will apologize," she said.

"Please!" I said. "She's crazy! Get her off me!"

The blonde smiled at the boy. "Do I look crazy to you? Check her pockets."

The boy hesitated, and for a moment I held out hope that he'd free me or at least leave to get assistance. But after a moment I heard him step closer and kneel near me. He reached out gingerly and patted the top set of pockets in my pants.

"There's one wallet," he said, pulling it out.

"Is it white and purple, with a lavender print pattern?" the blonde asked, staring down at me.

"Yeah," he said.

"We just have the same one!" I cried out. The lady thieves in my books always knew what to say in situations like this, but I could feel how desperate I was, and I knew I didn't sound remotely suave.

"Uh-huh," the blonde said. "Does it have my ID in it?"

There was a rustle as he opened the wallet. She looked over her shoulder again and gave him the same smile that undoubtedly graced her license.

"Yep," he said.

"Ooh," she said. She grinned wickedly at me and I felt myself blushing. The lady thieves never flubbed their thievery like this.

"Uh, what should we do?" the boy asked.

"Start by checking for other wallets," she said. "Has our little nerd been a prolific thief?"

"Get off me," I pouted. Her presence on my chest holding me in place, and his fingers reaching into my pants, were stirring feelings that I usually handled with a romance novel and a vibrator. I desperately hoped she wouldn't notice; this was embarrassing enough as it was.

The boy delicately pulled my stolen wallets out, his fingers only glancing across my legs. "She's got a few more."

The blonde smiled at me. "Naughty," she said. She stared down, watching me try to catch my breath.

"Get off me," I panted.

"Apologize first," she said.

I should have just done it. But I was frustrated and angry, and I kept thinking about how suave lady thieves never had to apologize.

"No," I cried. "Now get off me, you stupid slut!"

The blonde dropped her jaw in faux outrage. I realized, instantly, that I should have just bit the bullet. I could tell by her expression, though, that she was going to make that harder now.

"Do the heroes in your books talk that way, nerd?" she asked.

They didn't, to be honest. Most of them were pretty sex-positive, and their insults were way wittier.

"I can't believe that you would call me stupid," she went on. "Slut, I will allow."

"Should we call the campus police?" the boy asked.

"No," the blonde said. "They're useless. Let's check her for more wallets."

"Check where?" the boy asked.

"Start with her shoes," the blonde said. "Sometimes thieves hide things in their shoes."

After a moment I felt the boy perch on my legs and start untying my shoes. I squirmed, but couldn't get him to move. His hands were gentle, a perfect contrast to the sharpness of the blonde's smile.

"You know, even if you don't talk like the heroes of your books, that's okay," she said.

"Yeah?" I asked. The boy had pulled both of my shoes off, along with my short socks, but I was still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Because if you're the hero, I can be the villain," she said. "And the villains have way more fun."

"Nothing in her shoes," the boy said. "Should we return the wallets now?"

"No rush," the blonde said. "First, see if there are any secret pockets in her pants. You'll have to take them off."

"No!" I cried out. "You can't!"

"Of course we can, little hero," she said with a grin. "No one can stop our nefarious scheme."

I struggled harder, but her grip had not slackened since she first sat on me. I still couldn't see the boy, either; I could feel him still sitting close to my hips, but his weight and his voice were all I knew of him.

"Are you sure that's right?" the boy asked.

She smirked back at him. "Of course it's not right," she said. "I'm the villain. Now get her pants off."

He didn't hesitate much after that. I felt his hands close around the button on my pants, then push against my stomach to pull the zipper down. I cried out, but the sound seemed to die at the edge of the circle. Nobody came to save me, and I felt stupid screaming while she was smirking at me.

"Please," I gasped, turning my attention to the boy. "Don't do this!"

"Don't listen to her," the blonde said. "She's hiding something, I just know it."

The boy hooked his fingers around the tops of my khakis and pulled. I squealed and tried to twist my legs away, but he was straddling me, too, and I was helpless beneath them. He pulled them down to my knees, then stood to yank them off entirely.

I found myself looking into the blonde's eyes as my pants slid away. The heroes of my books would have glared defiantly at her and given her a one-liner. I couldn't have managed that if my life depended on it; the best I could do was to look up at her and silently hope she'd let me go.

"Oh," the boy groaned, his hesitation forgotten in his surprise.

The blonde grinned, and I shook my head, knowing what he'd seen.

"She's all wet, isn't she?"

"No," I gasped, utterly unconvincingly.

"She's soaked through her panties," he said.

"Poor little hero," she said. "You like being dominated, don't you?"

"No," I whimpered, my tone making it painfully clear to her that the answer was yes. I didn't want to like it - none of the heroes were ever happy with this sort of powerlessness - but I did, all the same.

"Well, we're going to keep dominating you until we've taught you a lesson."

"Please," I gasped. "I won't do it again."

She shook her head. "Henchman, take your pants off," she said. "You're going to pump her for information."

"No!" I cried. "Please, you can't!"

The boy climbed off me for a moment, apparently unbothered by being called a henchman. The blonde glanced over her shoulder as I heard the rustle of the boy's pants sliding down. She grinned with evident approval.

"Please," I gasped. If I didn't already know, I wouldn't have been able to tell whether I was begging to be fucked, or begging not to. "I don't want this!"

"Your pussy wants it," the blonde noted. "Besides, this is all part of my dastardly scheme. Capture the hero, pin her down, and watch her struggle as we fuck her."

"No!" I squealed.

"I can't wait to see you try to escape this time," she said, as the boy stepped closer.

I tried my best, certainly. I felt the boy's bare leg brush against mine, and I drew my leg back to kick him. I couldn't see him, though; when I kicked, he brushed the kick aside and straddled me again. I felt his hands grasp my panties and slide them down - away from my pussy, down my legs, and off. I couldn't see him, but I was utterly exposed to him.

I tried to struggle as he lifted one leg and pushed his knee between mine. He held my legs and moved, pushing his knees beneath me until he was kneeling. I cried out as I felt his hard cock brush against my thigh, inches from my bare pussy.

"You'll have to do better than that to escape, little hero," the blonde said.

Before I could even try to think of a biting retort, I felt the boy shift, then press his cock against my lips.

I couldn't possibly have made it easier for him. I was dripping wet, and my lips parted effortlessly as he moved forward, his shaft sliding into my cunt. I didn't move my hips, or try to throw him off; the shock and the pleasure were too overwhelming. All I did was open my mouth in shock, and stare up at the blonde's excited smile until my eyes rolled back.

He groaned in pleasure as he slid deep inside me, his cock filling me up. The angle was strange, but he didn't seem to care. I squirmed, my ass held up by his hips. Instead of escaping, or threatening vengeance as the heroes of my books would have done, I moaned. My shock and apprehension weren't strong enough to overpower my body's ecstatic lust.

"No," I moaned, but I was talking to myself as much as to them. None of the books I'd read had prepared me for this. The heroes of my books were always determined to triumph no matter what, and I was moaning like a slut after a few seconds. I had read that arousal was involuntary and that it could happen in spite of you, but I'd never felt it before.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my power," the blonde said.

"Please," I gasped. "Let me go!"

"Oh, I'll let you go," she grinned. "But not until I've taught you a lesson."

"You have!" I gasped. "I -"

My words dissolved into nonsense as the boy moved his hand across my hip, his thumb sliding down to caress my clit. I wanted to be outraged that my body was melting so easily for him, but my brain was going right along with it and I could barely assemble the thought.

"See, I know how to teach you a real lesson," she said. "Maybe once you cum you'll be ready to hear about my evil scheme."

"No," I moaned.

She looked back at the boy. "Doing alright there, henchman?"

"Oh, yes," he panted. "She's so good."

"I'm glad," she said with a smile.

I gritted my teeth and tried to will the pleasure away so that I could focus on escaping, or on talking the boy into stopping. It was like wrestling the ocean. Every thrust of his cock, every motion of his fingers across my clit, every groan of pleasure he made sent me spiraling back. I was helpless, and the knowledge just made me hornier. I could feel a climax rising in the distance, and I whimpered at the thought of them seeing it.

"Oh, you're so helpless, aren't you?" the blonde asked softly.

"You'll never get away with this," I gasped.

"Oh, I think I will," she said. "Once my scheme is done, you won't be able to stop me."

I made a wordless, angry sound. It devolved into a soft whimper to go with each of the boy's thrusts. I couldn't stop it, couldn't stop my body from giving in.

"She is just your absolute bitch, isn't she?" the blonde asked.

"Yes," the boy groaned.

"Tell her how good she is," the blonde said.

"Your pussy is so nice, hero," he gasped. She smiled and made a happy sound as he said it, evidently glad that he was playing along there too.

"You're so wet, and your pussy is squeezing me so tight. I just wish I could see your tits."

"They're cute, for what it's worth," the blonde added. "Her face is pretty, too."

"I know," he said. "I saw her ID."

I tried to crane my neck far enough to see the boy, but the blonde blocked my view no matter how I twisted. For all of the sensations I was feeling, and all of the increasingly passionate sounds I could hear, I could still see nothing but the blonde's mischievous grin and the way her cleavage fell against her dress as she leaned towards me.

"She's gonna cum pretty, too," the blonde said, softly enough that I didn't think the boy could hear it.

"Please," I gasped. "Make him stop. I won't do it again, I swear."

"I don't care," she said. "I'm tired of girls like you getting away with shit because you look all innocent. So you're going to take every bit of my evil plan."

I squirmed, but my body was collaborating with her. My wetness was making the boy's every motion effortless, coating his invading cock and dripping down my ass. My pussy was squeezing his cock as he thrust into me, and gathering its strength for a climax. I could barely move through the haze of pleasure.

"There you go," the blonde said. "He's gonna make you cum, isn't he?"

"No," I whimpered.

"Tell her what you're going to do."

The boy took a ragged breath. "I'm gonna fuck you until your body gives in," he said. "Until your pussy lets all that pleasure go, and welcomes me deeper inside you."

I moaned. His words fit effortlessly into the rhythm of his thrusts, stripping away what little control I'd managed to grab, sending my body spiraling closer to the point of no return.

"Because you're the stupid slut here, aren't you, little hero," he groaned.

"No," I moaned. "I don't want this."

"Your pussy wants it," he replied, thrusting inside me. "Your slutty pussy got all wet for me, and welcomed me in. Your slutty pussy is gonna cum all over me. And I bet you've got a stupid look on your face, too."

"The stupidest," the blonde agreed. "She can barely stop her eyes from rolling back."

"No," I said to the blonde, with a desperate little frown. I knew they were right, though. I might not have been a slut, but I was their slut, my body doing everything they wanted. I was helpless for them, unable to fight them off like a real hero would do. I was their bitch. I was powerless.

My orgasm was gentle at first. You can't fight this pleasure, it said, so why not give in? Why not feel the ecstasy rush along your nerves, and experience the joy that evolution wants you to feel? I stared up at the blonde, my eyes growing wider with each thrust, and she smiled at me.

"That's it, little hero," she said softly, and I slipped.

The rush of pleasure became a landslide, a rush that threw me helplessly into the air to plummet back to earth. I saw stars and pushed against the blonde's hands, almost hard enough to break free if I was conscious enough to do so. My legs shook and flailed in the boy's grasp. My pussy squeezed him fiercely, desperate to welcome him in spite of me.

I couldn't see anything for a moment, not because I'd closed my eyes but because the pleasure demanded every scrap of my attention. As I twisted and flailed, though, I saw the blonde looking down at me serenely. "Yes," she whispered as I cried out in ecstasy, and I heard her repeat it softly to every cry I made.

"There you are," she said, as my wails of pleasure lapsed into desperate panting. Her expression had shifted, and I couldn't tell exactly how. Was she hornier, having watched my climax? Was she smugger, having proven that my body would do whatever she wanted? Was she just happy to share a bit of my pleasure?

"That was nice, wasn't it?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," the boy said.

"But that was just the first part of my nefarious scheme," she said. "Are you ready for the second part, henchman?"

"Getting there," he gasped.

I shook my head. I couldn't string words together yet, but I could hear the groan in his voice, and feel the rising urgency of his thrusts. My body, as untrustworthy as ever, was still urging him on, gently squeezing his cock.

"Wait," I gasped. "No, he needs to stop!"

"He'll stop when I tell him to," the blonde said. "Because he's my loyal henchman. And if I tell him not to stop until he cums in your sweet little pussy, that's what he'll do."

"No," I gasped.

"Is that what you're telling me to do?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good," he sighed. He wasn't there yet, but I could feel his pace creeping up, feel him pulling my hips close as he thrust into me. Sooner or later he'd cum deep inside me, and there was nothing to stop me from getting pregnant.

"Please," I gasped to the blonde. I'd given up on even the pretense of fighting; my climax hadn't given me enough strength to push her off and I knew nothing would. "Don't do this."

"Sweetie, this is part of my evil plan," she said. "Ravish the cute little hero, and watch her walk around campus with a big pregnant belly."

"Oh yes," the boy groaned.

"It'll stop you from opposing my schemes," she said. "And it'd make my henchman so happy, too."

I twisted my arms, not out of any hope of escape but because I couldn't stay still. My body was still taking their side, easing his passage and urging him on. I had imagined myself as the hero, but I was really the damsel in distress, and there wasn't a hero around to save me.

"He wants to knock you up so bad," the blonde said, watching me. "He wants to spread his seed, and see you swelling with his child."

"Fuck," he groaned.

She smiled, not quite looking back at him. "I like to take care of my henchman. But the truth is, I like this too."

"Please," I gasped.

"You are so cute when you're helpless," she said. "And what could make you more helpless than getting knocked up by a man you've never seen?"

"Oh, fuck," he gasped. He held my hips tightly, as if desperate to bring every inch of me as close as he could. I felt his hips slapping against mine as his cock plunged into my fertile cunt, felt his fingers digging into my skin. He was marking me, claiming me as his territory, and there was nothing on earth I could do to stop it.

"Yes," he panted, his pace reaching a fever pitch. "Oh, take it, you little slut! Take it!"

He roared in pleasure as he drove himself deep inside me. Even through his desperation, I could feel his cock twitching inside me with each thrust. He held me close, pressing his hips against mine, filling my fertile cunt with wave after wave of his seed.

I knew I couldn't stop them, but I'd wanted to stay silent and deny them what pleasure I could. And yet, when I felt him start to release, I couldn't stop myself. I squealed with every ragged groan he made. I kicked desperately as he moved forward. I twisted my hips in a vain attempt to dislodge him, spurred on by each eager motion of his cock inside me.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,012 Followers
12