Like It Never Happened

Story Info
The mom next door looks a little different now.
3.3k words
4.44
27.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first go at this. Would love your feedback and if this did anything for you. Definitely sticks around for the plot twist at the end! I think you will enjoy it!

You ever all of a sudden look at someone differently that you've known FOR...EVER? Hi I'm Kyle and in the words of Paula Abdul's song; Let me take you on an Escapade.

She was the neighbor across the street. She was the fellow associate that worked across the hall from my sister and not only that, she was the mom to a boy I've given hitting lessons to for a few years.

We've hung out many times with her and her husband. We've gone out to eat as couples many times. Swim Parties, Birthday Parties, Ball games and after all those, I've never had a lustful eye towards her. Until.

Melissa has blonde hair, usually has it up in one of those Mom Buns. She was in her 50s or so and had some thickness to her. Thick Hips. Thick thighs. But you could never make out the shape of anything else because she was never one to wear revealing clothing.

Myself...well good thing I have personality because I'm not much to look at. (I guess we are our own worst critic) I'm in my late 30's, brown hair, I wear glasses and got a bit of a, how do you say...dad bod.

Anyways, one evening we are all hanging out on of those Spring Afternoons. The kind where it's really nice and warm during the day, but cool enough at night to have a fire going.

The kids are all out playing in the neighborhood and us couples are sitting around the fire and hanging out.

Melissa is sitting across from me and on this particular night, she is wearing those nylon sporty skirts. Now like i said earlier, she was never one for tight, form firting clothing and so the skirt had some give to it.

As I'm watching the kids play, I notice from the corner of my eye, someone adjusting. Not much thought to it, I turned to take part in the conversation going on and catch my eyes wandering to the legs of Melissa.

One thing she did always have was nice, tan legs.

My eyes followed up her legs and was met with the slit of her lips through her panties.

My brain instantly communicated with my senses to stop staring.

How long did I look, was I noticed, did SHE notice?

It looked like I was in the clear and I carried on with the conversations being had.

But all I could think about was the view. Was this a typical thing? What type of panties were they? Was it a thong?

"Kyle! Earth to Kyle!"

I snap out of my wandering thoughts to the voice of my wife.

"What world you in? We need to get home and get the kids to bed."

So, we say our goodbyes and walk across the road and get ready for bed.

My wife and I have been married a few years with a couple of kids. We both have full time jobs and the kids have their Extracurricular Activities through the week.

Sex is a weekend delicacy. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and of course I enjoy sex with her.

There's just not alot of....curiosity or exploration to our sex life...

A lot of times, I read things about spicing up your sex life, watch the fun TikToks about sexual innuendos, and even read Erotic Stories for ideas.

Not much for porn. Out grew that stuff in my twenties and just doesn't do much for me anymore.

-----------

A few weeks go by and honestly the thought of Melissa hadn't crossed my mind much until I received a TikTok from her. This wasn't really out of the norm. We shared TikToks often and they're all just the goofy, funny videos.

This one wasn't one of those.

I opened up the TikTok and it was one of those videos where the girl is in front of a object that has a reflection and you briefly see them exposing a boob or something. But as your trying to zone in of the reflection, it gets interrupted with a new clip asking, "What Brand was the Fridge," You know the type.

Why did she send that to me? Was she just being silly? Was it meant for me?

I responded back to the clip with just a playful, "I think it was a Maytag!"

I went on with my day and just put it off as though it was nothing.

----------

Chillin at work, I get a text from Melissa.

"What's your favorite color?" she asked.

"Blue"

"Ok thanks!"

That was weird and pretty random as I thought to myself.

The weekend has finally rolled back around. Much of the same events. Saturday morning coffee, sporting event for the kids, and come home and sit on the porch.

The evening came and It was another; sit around and talk with the neighbors. The ladies have their conversations going, and the guys have their own.

Then us guys join in on the conversation. Having a good time, drinking some adult beverages and getting that weekend buzz from it.

Melissa and I catch eyes. She kind of adjusts and as she does that, her eyes look down, almost to lead me to follow.

Tonights outfit of choice was an oversized tshirt with a sporty skirt.

But underneath the skirt was...blue.

Im sure she saw the smirk, even though it went away as fast as it appeared.

We carried on through the night, having fun and she kept moving in ways on occasion just to give me a glance.

It is finally time to go home and get everyone to bed.

The wife isn't up to having any fun and goes off to bed.

Meanwhile, I'm wide awake. All I could think about was the show that I got earlier and that I wanted to see more.

Then, in true fashion, a TikTok alert comes up. Its one from Melissa again.

This time it was a thick girl doing the Swipe Mirror Trend. It cut off the face and the only thing I could think of was another interuption. It never happened because the fully dressed girl in the mirror swiped and then..blue.

The quick glance of Blue Panties came across the screen. I had to replay it multiple times to take it all in.

I paid so much attention to the panties, that I didn't look at the reflection as a whole.

We will ge to that in a second...first, the panties.

They were blue cotton, no lace or anything but they were boy shorts. The cotton painted a picture of her shape. All I could think about was that my pause game couldn't time out good enough to see the lips.

"That chick looks familiar,"as I responded to the TikTok.

"Did you like the blue?"

"Yes. I did. Very much so. May I ask, what's your favorite color?"

"Leopard"

"That's a pattern," I jokingly responded back.

"It's still my favorite."

"I'll keep that in mind. Good night"

--------

Monday is here. The weekend is over. Time to get dressed.

As I am laying out my clothes for the day, I come across some Leopard Print Boxer Briefs that I received as a gag gift one year for Christmas.

They were those compression type briefs that leave no figment to the imagination. You didn't have to have a hard on to see the bulge.

I put them on and make my own TikTok.

Send.

The day goes on with no response back. Now I'm nervouse. Was this not the right thing to do? Was I reading things wrong?

Around lunch time, I get a text. It's Melissa.

"I like the color!"

"Thanks. Sorry for the cheesy TikTok. It was rushed lol."

"You want to know what color I am wearing?"

"Sure..." I responded back with plenty of curiosity.

A brief pause came after her last text.

Nothing. I just figured lunch time was over.

Buzz. The Text came through.

I see that there is an image attached to it. I go to the bathroom to view in privacy.

The caption with the pic said, "show me what this does to you."

I open it up and its Melissa, pulling down the waist of her panty line, just far enough to see the top of her bush.

Now I for one, am a fan of a bush. Nothing like Jungle Bush, but I've never had any issue with a little hair around that area.

Back to the picture.

I was intrigued and aroused. I guess I better keep my end of the deal.

So, I returned the favor. Sending a pic of my Hard On under my boxers.

"Ok. That'll do for now," she responded.

----------

A couple more days go by in the week, no pics, no texts, not TikToks.

It was fun while it lasted but it's probably a good thing its stopped.

It's just slightly before lunch and I get a text.

"It's you lunch hour isn't it." Melissa writes.

"Yes. getting ready to go home and take my dogs out," I respond.

"COME OVER!"

And yes, it was in all CAPS.

That was a BIG ASK! She lived right across the road from my house!! How in the world could I explain this.

Needless to say, I went. In my short drive there, I rehearsed what I would say as my reason for being there.

Their dog got out and they needed help finding it.

Her car wouldn't start and she needed help.

It was time to pull in the driveway. Still not having a reason as to why I was there, I made sure to park in my driveway, as to seem that it wasn't as conspicuous.

I walk over to the house, knock on the door.

"It's open!" The voice from inside the house says.

I walk in.

"Lock the door behind you and come to the living room."

I lock the door and turn to head to the living room.

Nervously, I walk to reach the opening of the room and I am greeted by Melissa, on the couch, bent over with no colors. Bare Ass in the air.

It was quite the sight. As mentioned, Melissa had tan legs but had tan lines.

Huge turn on!

As I stood there, she turns her head to look over her shoulder and says, "Sorry, no colors today but thought you might like this better. I know you've got to catch glances of me but now what are you gonna do?"

I walked up to where she was and reached out my hand to grab her thick ass. I gently rubbed it, massaged it, squeezed it.

"Mmmm. That's nice," she says with a pleasurable tone in her voice.

As I kept rubbing her ass, I would spread her cheeks a part to get a good look at her pussy and her asshole.

Even though she had a bush, everything else was well kept. It looked to be pretty smooth.

"What are you thinking about?" Melissa asked seductively as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Very naughty things?" I replied.

"Like what?"

"So all I can think about is running my fingers through your crack just to see how wet you are."

"Well here. Let me help."

Melissa reaches back and each hand of hers grabs an ass cheek and spreads them open.

I did not balk at the invitation.

I took my hand and cupped her pussy. The hair of her bush would trace in between my fingers as i would move my hand back and forth.

Once I reached the top of her ass, I took 2 fingers back through and used them to slit open her lips and for them to reach her clit.

She moaned as my fingers met.

Running my fingers back and forth, I could feel how wet she was becoming.

As she moaned, I met her with a finger finding her opening and slid it in.

It didn't take long for her to meet my finger with her thrusting back and forth as though my finger was some Adult Toy that she was using to get herself off.

As she continued with my finger in her pussy, I would occasionally graze my thumb over her ass hole. Checking back to see if there was a response or not.

Nothing.

I continued on with fingering her wet pussy while using the other hand to rub her shoulder and ass.

Occasionally, grazing my thumb over her hole and gradually adding more pressure.

"What are you trying to do back there?"

"Just exploring," I said "Should I stop?"

Melissa very stenly said, "You're not stopping a fucking thing. You can do whatever the fuck you want!"

As she finish those words, I pressed my thumb into the opening of her ass hole and slowly pushed it in while fingering her pussy.

It was rather easy to slide my thumb in due to how wet she was.

I watch this unfold all while wondering, how she would taste.

At this moment, I could smell her sex. Now I wanted to taste her sex.

With her still bent over, I used my own hands to spread her ass and dove in. It was not a gentle dive.

My tongue met the slit of her pussy and explored until I reached her clit.

"Oh my god!" Melissa moaned.

I didn't just want to stay at her clit, I wasn't ready for her to go yet. I used the opportunity to move my tongue around her slit and then licking the area between her pussy and ass hole.

"That feels so good!"

I took that as the opportunity to run my tongue over her ass hole and lick it.

As I did this, I notice her reach under and start rubbing her pussy as I licked her ass hole.

"Don't stop!" she said, as she could barely get the words out.

"Oh my god! I am going to fucking cu..."

And she did. Her juices would flow onto my face, and into my beard.

Her taste! It was so good!

She shakingly got up from the position she was in and asked, "You practice that with your wife?"

"Ha no. She doesn't let me do THAT kind of stuff. I just took a chance on you."

"Take your pants off," Melissa demanded as she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

I did just that.

She began to help me remove my boxers as my erect dick sprang up from being pressed for so long.

Melissa would trace her finger from my tip down to my balls. Then wrapping her hands around my dick and began to stroke it.

As I leaned my head back to enjoy what was taking place, A different sensation came over me.

While she was stroking my dick, her tongue met my taint and traced my ass hole.

Wow. Why did I like this? The taboo of this wanted me to stop but the curiosity of it said...let it go.

She would continue to flick her finger tip over the cap of my dick while keeping a loose grip as she stroked it.

"You do not have to stop that," I said as the feeling of her hands were roaming the length of my dick.

"Ok but whatever you do, don't cum." Her voice was very seductive.

This went on for a coupe more minutes and then she stood up in front of me.

Even though her panties were off, the top was not exposed. She began to take her bra off and as it fell to the floor, her boobs followed.

The clothes she wore never did her body justice. Her body lines were beautiful with each curve. Her hips, thighs, butt and now her boobs showing off in front of me.

Melissa points with aggression and says, "Get on the floor!"

I didn't question her demand.

I got off the couch and laid in the floor, flat as can be, with the acception of my erection.

She stood over the top of me, letting me take her all in. Then she positioned herself to to sit on top of me and her still very wet pussy lips were pressed against my dick. She would move back and forth as my dick was in between her and my stomach.

With each movement her boobs would come to my face. Then, I reached up and grabbed each one in my hands. Caressing each one, feeling her erect nipples with my thumbs.

As she continued to glide her lips up and down the length of my shaft, I would continue massaging her boobs and licking her nipples.

She stopped for a moment and slightly lifted herself above me to take my dick in her hand and target it to the opening of her pussy.

"Listen, all the things that are happening, can never happen again." She said. "Now lets enjoy what's about to happen next!"

She slid herself all the way down my dick and we began to fuck.

I couldn't help but to flick her nipples with my tongue and she would move up and down.

Her pussy felt so good.

"You feel so good," Melissa said as she continued to move in a steady motion up and down my shaft.

We fucked for a few minutes and then she stopped.

"Why you stopping?!" I said.

She didn't use words, just actions.

Her asshole hovered over the tip of my dick.

I felt the pressure of her trying to press herself down.

Then the tip presses through. She had a slight moan and pause. But it didn't stop her to long.

She slowly lowered herself down. Before I knew it, my dick was all the way in her ass.

I had never done anal before but was extremely curious. The wife was never into that.

It was so tight, warm and so nice.

The movement became faster and then we were just straight up fucking. Grabbing her ass. Smacking her ass. Kissing her.

I knew I was about to go and couldn't hold it much longer. Then something weird began to happen. I got foggy, light headed and in a daze.

The feeling on my dick was different. Different enough to bring me out of my foggyness and I wake up to my wife sucking my dick.

"I figured I would take advantage of whatever was happening while you were sleeping," my wife said in playful tone.

She was sucking my dick and while I enjoyed her lips on me, the dominant thought was, I was dreaming the whole time! It seemed so real!

As she continued to suck my dick, the pleasure caused me to focus on what was happening in the present.

"Let me know when you're about to go." she said slightly muffled because she never released my dick from her mouth.

She was never one to swallow, so I just figured she wanted a heads up.

Her mouth felt so good and I knew it was about to happen.

"I'm about to cum babe!"

She released her mouth off of me and hurried to position herself on top of me to start riding me.

She must've enjoyed her little morning idea, because her pussy was very welcoming and wet.

"Come on Kyle!" She said as she nibbled on my ear, "Cum for me!"

The fucking was fast and aggressive.

She fucked me to climax.

"That's it. Fill me up!" she said.

I shot my cum deep inside her and we enjoyed the moment before it was time to get up and get dressed.

She removed herself from being on top of me and I could see my cum spill out of her and drop on my semi erect penis.

As I got dressed for the day, my thoughts go back to Melissa.

Needless to say, I will never look at Melissa the same but It will always be..My little Secret.