You Just Have to Put it in My Butt

Story Info
Unexpected Anal Loving -- Part of 750 Word Challenge
750 words
4.2
19.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers

I just returned from a stint in the Army to my small, and very religious, hometown where I enrolled at the local university. My plan was to keep my head down, finish up my degree, not to get involved with anyone, and to get the hell out as quick as I possibly could. My first semester went as planned. I took a bunch of extra classes, got all my schoolwork done, and I managed to avoid all the annoyingly young women I had classes with. This wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be, for most of the women there were six years younger than me, and they were horribly religious. All they would talk about is serving God, finding 'the one' and getting married.

Things got tougher for me in my second semester, when I got stuck running my first group project. The only time all of us could meet was late at night at the library. The meeting went about as well as expected. Half of the participants didn't show up and the other half had to go after thirty minutes, but I managed to assign everyone roles which was something. Half an hour later we broke up and everyone went their separate ways, except for this cute, short blonde girl with blue eyes.

"You're very good with people," she said with a smile.

"Thanks," I said while trying not to flex.

Twenty minutes later we were back at my apartment making out on the couch. I hadn't kissed anyone in months, so her hot mouth and cherry lip balm was absolutely intoxicating.

She was a tiny little thing, so she just crawled into my lap and straddled me. We dry humped through our jeans while we kissed, and I ran my hand up her shirt and under her bra. I was expecting her to protest, but instead she just kissed me harder.

I don't know how long we were there for, but eventually my dick was starting to chafe from dry humping, plus I was a little worried that my roommate would come home, catch us on the couch, and ruin everything.

"Do you want to go to my room?" I asked her between kisses.

"Yes," she gave me a big smile.

We both stood up and I quickly grabbed the few items of clothes we kicked off and led her by the hand to my bedroom.

She quickly pulled off her shirt and bra and shimmied out of her jeans. She was smooth and round in all the right places as she danced around my room in a pair of pink panties.

I was completely drunk as I took her all in, so I ripped off my shirt, and yanked my jeans and underwear to the floor. I grabbed my rock hard nine-inch cock by the base and shook it at her which caused her to grin.

She jumped into my arms, grabbed my cock, and began to jack me off with her tiny hands while we kissed some more.

"There is something I got to tell you." She tried to say while simultaneously stuffing her tongue in my mouth.

"Oh god, here it comes," my brain screamed as I reeled back.

"I'm a virgin and I am saving myself for marriage," she said in a matter of fact way as she stood there nearly naked.

"No!" I screamed out as I fell to my knees on the floor.

"It's okay," she seemed a little confused for a second, "You just have to put it in my butt." She smiled as she slipped her underwear off, turned, and leaned over my bed. Then she reached behind and pulled her soft, round butt cheeks open wide, to expose her rather large anus.

My head was reeling and my cock was about to explode.

"You sure this is okay?" I confirmed with her.

"Uh huh," she said as she spit into her hand before reaching back around to start rubbing it on her butt hole.

I stepped forward and, as gently as I could, I popped the head of my cock down on to her hole and gave a little push. I was expecting a lot more resistance than I got, as the head of my cock easily slid several inches into her butt.

"I knew you were good with people," she moaned as the cute, blonde virgin pushed back with her hips until my nine-inch cock was all the way in her butt.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers