Like Lilith

Story Info
Is it a sin if she wants to be on top?
1.8k words
4.38
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in Reed's bedroom, and he'd just finished. He climaxed with an explosive grunt before rolling off Lilu. He lay next to her with his chest hitching and a sheen of sweat covering his body while she played with her pussy, giving him a moment to recover.

She watched him lie there satisfied, and while she was close to the same, she hadn't cum yet. She couldn't blame him. They were new lovers, and while not entirely unfamiliar with each other's bodies, neither Lilu nor Reed had really spoken about their wants or needs.

He'd come deep inside of her, which Lilu loved, but tonight it wasn't enough. The sex had been great, but it hadn't been enough to push her over the edge. Instead, Lilu was left dangling. She ached for her own release. She needed to cum.

"Babe," she said patiently, and Reed glanced over to her, eyes glazed over and still panting in his post-climax haze. "I need to cum."

"Okay," He rolled onto his side, facing her with his head propped up on one hand. "What can I do to help you." Before she could answer, Lilu saw an idea flicker in his eyes, and Reed rolled away from her in a hurry. She heard him open up his side table drawer and rummage around for something. A moment later he turned back to her proudly holding a vibrator.

"Oh," Lilu let out a pleased exclamation, and followed it up with, "That might help."

Reed nodded, "Yeah. How about I lay down, and you-" He finished by gesturing for her to sit on his face before handing Lilu the vibrator.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "I mean, you already came inside of me. Won't that be weird?"

He waved off her concern. "Nah. No big deal, baby girl."

As Reed slid further down the bed, Lilu felt a tiny pocket of nervous energy open up inside of her. In the past, plenty of other lovers went down on her, but she'd always been on her back. Always with her legs splayed open, running her hands through her lover's hair while they licked and teased her jezebel. But this, well, Lilu didn't know how to feel about this. She was a plump girl, with generous thighs and a soft round belly. Would she hurt him? Could she even cum like this?

Those questions made Lilu hesitate, but Reed's smile soothed her. She took a deep breath, mustering up her courage. She decided to try it and If in ten or fifteen minutes it was awkward or she found that she couldn't cum, then they could switch positions.

Lilu sat up and slung a leg over Reed's body. She backed up a little, placing her knees on either side of his head before easing herself down. A moment later, she felt Reed's hot breath billowing up between her thighs and against the folds of her pussy. She shivered, bit her lip, and thought, "Maybe this won't be so bad after all."

Reed's tongue was the perfect respite from her worries. He teased the soft tip between Lilu's pussy lips before delivering a single languid stroke over her clit, which she felt all the way up her body. He licked up one side of her lips and then down the other before he focused on tracing the length of her pussy. After a moment, she even felt the tip of his nose tickling the pucker of her asshole, which was a welcome surprise.

When she clicked on the vibrator and pressed it to her swollen jezebel, Lilu felt her world suddenly come alive with a buzz. At first, the sensation was so intense, that Lilu lurched forward, nearly falling onto Reed. She landed on her free hand and let out a surprised little laugh. She felt the patter of Reed's breath against her folds and knew he was laughing too.

Lilu stopped laughing when she realized she was inches away from Reed's cock. Normally, it took him about fifteen minutes to get hard again after his first climax, but what did she have here? His cock, while not the iron it was before, was hardening right before her eyes. Lilu watched it stiffen with satisfaction as Reed opened her up and devoured every inch of her pussy.

She thought about sucking his cock but couldn't work out the logistics of how. Yes, she could reach it. Yes, she could envelop him in her mouth if she wanted. But between holding her weight up with one hand, holding the vibrator, and Reed's ceaseless tongue, Lilu knew that she wouldn't be able to concentrate.

It took some work, but she managed to sit back up, balancing herself and enjoying the thrill of being on top, which made her think of Lilith. "D-do you know-" She was so close to ecstasy that Lilu stammered her words. "The story of Lilith?" Reed didn't voice an answer, but his tongue seemed to encourage Lilu, so she went on.

"She was Adam's first wife. Once, after sex, she w-wanted to be on top, but Adam refused. I like to think she rolled on top of him and slid his cock into her. I like thinking about her fucking Adam with his panic and frustration as clear as a fire at night, only shadowed by her elation, though that's probably not how it went."

Lilu felt close to cumming. She let out a moan that eased into words, "Would you believe that just wanting to be on top demonized Lilith?" Lilu let out a silent laugh before adding, "To be on top, to take unbidden pleasure from your lover. God! That must have b-been a delight."

From below, Reed said, "I always knew you were a little sinner." As if the punctuate this, he reached back behind Lilu and slapped her ass.

Lilu came then. Her body trembled as she crammed the vibrator against her clit. She let out a stream of hot ejaculate all over Reed, coating his chin and streaking down his chest. She looked down and took in the sight of him soiled with her nectar. It only added to her arousal.

Still in a haze, Lilu heard Reed ask, "Does that mean it's a sin for you to be on top of me?" Lilu nodded playfully. She shifted her weight to one side, meaning to lay next to him, but Reed grabbed her by the arms and met her eyes with a mischievous look. "Let's find out."

Lilu straddled him, but unlike Adam, her lover seemed to embrace the idea. She sank down onto him, letting his cock open her up once more, only this time her pussy was sensitive after the lip service he'd given her. Lilu rode him slowly working through the shock of overstimulation. Reed looked up at her adoringly, a smile smeared across his face, along with her juices.

"God," she choked. "Why does your cock feel so good?

He reached down between them and began stroking her clit with the pad of his thumb, driving Lilu deeper into a state of frenzy. "Probably because you're a slut for raw cock." Her eyes widened as the vulgarity of Reed's words surprised her. She wasn't used to dirty talk, it always made her feel a little awkward. But Lilu thought she could work through it, so long as Reed kept that cock and thumb of his working.

Lilu leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest and felt his skin damp from her soaking. She'd marked Reed; soiled him with her fluids, a feat that would have turned most men off. And there was the thrill of her soft body on top of his. She'd been on top before, but always under duress, yet Reed welcomed the idea.

"My poor little demon girl," he said while groping her breast. He took her nipple between his fingers and teased it, going between soft kneading and tight pinching. The sensation made it hard for Lilu to speak. "My little sinner." My Little -" But she cut him off as a second climax blossomed inside of her.

There are orgasms, there was cumming, and then there was whatever happened to Lilu. She wasn't exactly sure, but for a moment she thought that her soul probably left her body. Through the rush of blood in her ears, Lilu heard her voice cry out, breathy and inaudible. Spittle flew from her lips, her stomach muscles tensed, and she clenched around Reed.

Her body trembled as she let loose another gush of hot nectar, this time onto his cock. Reed, let out a pleased little laugh before asking, "You like cumming on my cock?" But Lilu hardly heard him, still lost in the vermillion of her rapture. Reed smirked and took hold of her hips. He began pistoning his cock up into Lilu's pussy, determined to fuck an answer out of her.

Lilu caught her answer between her teeth. She tried to hold onto it but couldn't; the mounting sensation was so wickedly unbearable, she had to let it out. "Yes!" The word finally burst from her lips "Yes, yes, yes!" It erupted from her in a choked mantra.

Just beneath the yes, she felt another orgasm spiriting up inside of her. As it pierced the surface, Lilu closed her eyes and let her climax wrap her in a tight thrall. Her body tensed, and for the third time, she squirted.

Dizzy from back to back climaxes, Lilu slumped forward, then rolled off him. She flopped down next to Reed, drifting in bliss while trying to catch her breath. A sheen of sweat covered her body, while a pleasant and familiar dampness coated her inner thighs.

It took a while before the twitching and aftershocks subsided. When she finally came down from her orgasmic high, Lilu found Reed lying next to her, grinning and stroking his cock. He gave Lilu a moment to recover, before rolling close to her and embracing in a long sultry kiss.

She can smell herself on him; can taste her salt and nectar on his lips and chin. For a moment Lilu was struck by pride, as if she has scented him, marked Reed as hers. They were new lovers sure, but Lilu has a feeling that they'll be at this for a long time.

After a moment Reed said, "I've never seen anyone so animated when the cum."

Lilu blushed, pulled the pillow from under her, and covered her face with it. She laughed both embarrassed and excited into the damp cotton and heard Reed join her, laughing between kisses.

"Anytime, you wanna do it like Lilith, let me know," he informed her.

"Why?" She lifted the pillow and peered over at him. "You like being mounted by a sinner?"

Reed shook his head and let his hand drift down between her thighs. "I've changed my mind. I don't think you're a sinner. I think you're a goddess."

Lilu felt her blush deepen, and couldn't help but cover her face again.