The Twins

Story Info
The birth of slutty "twins", part 1.
7.6k words
4.47
7.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
617 Followers

First off. A HUGE thank you to my editor, Kenjisato that made this story readable.... And even enjoyable.

In this series, we will meet The Twins. They are not real twins, but they call themselves that. Julie, nineteen, adopted from Brazil, is a dark sex-bomb with large tits. Emma, eighteen, is a blonde with small tits, but very large and sensitive nipples.

These stories are about how they grew up with, and were held back by, strict and very religious parents; which turned out to be not so true, as Dad was a sick pervert. In part one, we will also meet their neighbor, a famous Swedish middle-aged man.

Warning: These episodes contains lesbian sex, incestuous sex, violence, interracial sex, and anal sex. If you do not like to read about these subject, I suggest you keep looking for a story that better suits you.

NOTE: I am Swedish and am doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

Steve

____

Part One: The birth of slutty twins.

Nineteen-year-old Julie was a ravishing slip of a girl, at just over five-feet-six-inches tall, her dark body tight and trim, with not an ounce of fat, and her hips were lush and girlish. Her ass was a work of art, full-blown, and her tits were already ripe and as big as large oranges.

She had high cheekbones, with almond-shaped brown eyes, her eyebrows perfectly shaped; her hair was worn up in a messy bun on top of her head, and secured by what looked like an ivory chopstick; she had the fullest pair of lips, which were like juicy slices of watermelon.

Her face radiated a youthful, innocent beauty, but under her young façade, there was something about her face that was like a magnet, a turn-on.

This combination of perfection— her youth plus her sexiness— made her the subject of many boys' wet dreams... and men of all ages.

Julie had been adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Stan Burakowski. Doctors had done and tried everything for the couple, but they simply couldn't have children. They found an adoption agency in Brazil, and after six months of paperwork and days of despair and hopelessness, little Julie came home to them.

One month after Julie's arrival, Erin (Mrs. Burakowski) found out that she was pregnant, and seven months later, a premature Emma came into their world. Then, they had two young ones to look after, and it wasn't even a year and a half between them.

Julie and Emma were inseparable throughout their childhood; they did everything together, and that meant everything. Mr. and Mrs. Burakowski were very strict with the girls in their religious upbringing, and dating boys had been strictly forbidden.

Emma, was a honey blonde, with beautiful blue eyes; her hair was long, parted in the middle and swept along the sides, then flared to her shoulders... a perfect frame for her round, angelic face, pouty lips, and apple-fresh cheeks. She had very perky breasts, although they were small, but on the other hand, her way-too-large nipples for her breasts were extremely sensitive. She had long slender legs and fairly narrow hips; some would say she looked like a tomboy.

____

Julie awakened in the middle of the night and slipped out of bed to go to the bathroom, wearing pink bikini panties and a pink nightie top. She was walking sleepily down the hall to the toilet, when she noticed the light slivering into the hall from beneath her parents' bedroom door.

Her Dad was up. Julie thought he might be reading, but as she passed the room, she heard strange noises; noises like she'd never heard before. It sounded as if her Dad was sick.

Julie stopped and listened.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh, God!" Dad groaned.

Julie had no idea what was going on. There was a rhythmic noise coming from the bedroom, as though someone was making love on the bed. She just had to peep. She dipped to one knee before the bedroom door, closed one eye, then peered through the keyhole with the other.

What she saw made her gasp with shock.

Her Dad was lying nude on the bed! He had a great erection, and he was playing with it! Julie saw his hand clutching the long stalk. She watched him pump his cock.

"Gaaawd, shit!" she whispered softly, her heart racing, a sizzle of excitement simmering through her; a feeling racing through her that felt wild, new, and thrilling.

The sight of her Dad, lying nude on the bed with his hard-on in his hand, got Julie hotter than she had ever been before, and there had been times when she had masturbated when she had felt as if she was on fire. But... it was her Dad who was masturbating.

She watched him pump his prick, as he looked at pictures.

Her little cunt spritzed creamy goodness. She got all wet between her legs, she'd never seen such an exciting sight; she had never dreamed it, even in her wildest masturbation fantasies.

She slid her hand down into her pink panties, flicked a finger into her tight pussy, and started screwing herself, as she peeked through the keyhole and watched her Dad masturbating to a picture that looked like it was of some cheerleader, judging from the pose, showing a patch of blue panties under the white pleats of her drawn-high, cheerleading skirt.

Her father, Dave, attacked his prick savagely, pounding harder and harder, as he thumbed through some photos. He pumped. He jerked. He gave himself a masterful handjob, and Julie watched with excited intrigue at the way her Dad jacked off.

She'd never seen a man masturbate... this was a new forbidden pleasure for the young girl. She was excited about it, yet she was confused. She was frightened, but as her finger pleasured her young pussy, she felt, most of all, elated! She continued to finger her cunt, her hand deep in her panties.

Her Dad came! His cock shot loads of cream, big splats of cum, huge gobs of jizz splashed out, high into the air, then came splattering down on his belly.

Julie climaxed. Her body shivered. She thought she was going to die, she felt so good. She grabbed the doorknob for balance.

There was no question about it. It was the best she'd ever felt in her whole life, even better than when Emma had touched her breasts. She got up quickly and walked to the toilet. Her hand was still down in her panties as she walked, diddling her virgin cunt.

"Jeez, wait 'til I tell Emma!" Julie whispered to herself, as she pulled down her panties and looked at her black pubic hair, which glistened from her juices; she felt her extreme wetness which was evident between her swollen lips, as she rinsed her virgin fuck-hole.

_____

It all started when they were three and four years old, when they had made a Christmas show for their parents, that they simply called, 'The Twins Christmas'; throughout the rest of their childhood, they always joked and told everybody that they were twins, and said that one of their parents was white and one black.

As the years progressed, they actually started to believe it themselves, and it almost became a truth for them.

_____

The next day at school.

Emma had spent the night at her friend Elvira's house, and Julie was desperate to tell her 'twin sister' about her experience the night before.

But before Julie went to school, she snuck into their parents' bedroom and after only two minutes of searching, she found what she was looking for. And it shocked her to her core— Dad had jerked off to cheerleading pictures of her and Emma.

"Gaaaaawd!" Julie drawled, amazed. She'd been watching Dad pump his prick, as he looked at a photo of her bending over, with her butt completely exposed! Another one was an extreme closeup of her tight pussy with an evident camel toe.

Then she saw the picture that she had gotten a glimpse of last night, with Emma in a cheerleading pose, skirt drawn high, showing a patch of blue panties under the white pleats of her cheerleading skirt. Then another one of Emma, showing off her ass.

Most of these were taken from a distance and really focused on their panties under their cheerleading uniforms, either bent over or when they did splits up in the air.

Julie closed her eyes and remembered how he had pumped, giving himself a handjob, watching her tight ass.

"Gaaaaawd!" Julie said out loud, not knowing if she was appalled or excited. She couldn't wait to tell Emma. But, she has to admit, she did feel her panties dampen.

Julie wore a black mini that hugged her curves, a pink sweater drawn equally tight against her precious titties, a knee-length skirt (way longer than Mom and Dad would've approved of), and a pair of pink tennis shoes.

Emma had on stone-washed jeans. She looked good in them. They cradled her fine little ass like a big scoop of jello. She had on a dark-blue tank-top that was drawn so tight, that it was like tape around her chest. Her small tits, looked like two plums, which stuck out like they were ripe for picking.

Julie pulled Emma aside and told her everything.

"Come on," Emma said. "You're kiddin' me."

"No, I'm not," Julie said.

"Dad?"

"Yes."

"You actually saw him jacking off?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm!"

RING. The bell rang and they had to go to class.

"Let's talk about this when we get home. Remember, we have cheerleading practice after this."

"Oh, God..." Emma blurted out. Julie didn't know if she could concentrate on that, with the image of her Dad jerking off to them dressed in their uniforms. "What if he was in the woods somewhere, taking sneak pictures of them today?"

"Whaaaat... Jul, is there something you're not telling me... What is it?"

"Nothing, I'll tell you after school."

"Okay, fine, I have to go anyway," Emma said, and turned away from her older twin sister.

"Actually, I don't have to go, come here," Emma said, as she came back, and led Julie to the bathroom. It was empty. They went into a toilet stall and locked the swinging door.

"Tell me again, more details now," she said, and petted her pussy lovingly, her finger slicking into the tight slit in slow, lewd slushes. "You saw him jack off."

Emma unbuttoned her jeans, pushed them down on her thighs, then thumbed the waistband of her white panties. She tugged them around her knees, then sat down on the toilet. Her hand slid between her legs.

"Yes," Julie said, "but I didn't tell you... he was masturbating to cheerleading pictures of us. You and me."

"Huh? What?" Emma huffed, her eyes widening.

"Yes, jerkin' off to our pictures, and listen, some of them were real closeups like he has been spying and taking pictures of us, and printed closeups, one was of your camel-toed pussy."

"Oh, gaaawd!" Emma gulped. "He did? It was?" Emma fingerfucked her little pussy.

"He was, and lookin' at our pictures while doin' it!"

"Shit! Wow!" Emma panted, fucking into her cunt with a hot 'hand-dance'.

"Yeah, he musta found the pictures we left in the drawer by the bed. I peeked through the keyhole and watched him look at the pictures and masturbate."

Emma slid down on the toilet seat. Her pretty young face was impassioned with erotic excitement.

Julie leaned against the side of the bathroom stall, and hiked her black mini into ripples around her waist, then pulled her pink panties down to her knees, setting her legs apart and fingering her cunt.

"Ohhh gawd!" Emma gasped. "Jackin' off to us?"

"Yes. Daddy pumped his hard cock as he looked at you bending over, your butt completely exposed!

"Oh, God." Emma fingered faster, listening to her twin sister tell her about Daddy. "Did he squirt and stuff?"

"Yes, all over!"

"Oh no! Oh shit! Shit, Julie!" Emma panted out

"Musta shot off a quart."

"Was his peter big?" Emma asked hotly.

"Peter?"

"His cock, stupid."

"Yeahhh, wow! Real big and long, thick, too."

"Ooooo, shit!" Emma hissed.

Julie slid down on the stall wall, her legs apart, her knees slightly bent, her pink panties a slash between her knees. She diddle-fucked her juicy pussy.

"I've seen our next-door neighbor jack off," Emma blurted.

"Mr Ericson?" Julie gulped.

"Uh-huh."

"Really? Mr Ericsson?" Julie questioned.

"Yeah, he does it a lot. I've seen him twice doin' it. I caught him in by the pool once; he was sittin' there jerkin' off."

"Gawd!" Julie whispered. "Shit, I'd love to see Mr. Ericsson, our hot-model neighbor? Doin' it?"

Both young girls were fingerfucking frantically by then, lost in the heat and pleasure of their masturbatory actions.

"Let's see if he's jerking off after school."

"Why don't we just tell him we wanna watch him jack off?" Julie panted.

"God. No, can we do that? I mean just walk over and ask him to jerk off for us?"

"Sure... why not? We're both sexy young ladies, and I am sure he wouldn't mind two sexy teens watching him jerk his hard cock for us."

"No, we can't, Mom and Da—"

"Fuck them, they're hypocrites. Come on, I watched Dad jerk off to our pictures..."

"I never thought about doin' that."

"Why don't we just see if he will?" Julie urged.

Emma stiffened on the toilet seat. "Shit, Dad!" Emma whimpered, as she shuddered with climax.

"Yeah... Fuck!" Julie sobbed, thinking of the handsome Swedish neighbor.

"Jerkin' off!" Emma whispered.

"Emma! I'm cummin'!" Julie yelped.

"Shit, me, too!" Emma squealed.

____

"I dunno if we should do this, Julie," Emma speculated, as she sat with Julie in her bedroom.

"Why not?" Julie asked, she was hot to see Mr. Jason Ericsson jack off.

She'd been thinking about it all day. She didn't have any idea why she got so turned on by the thought of Mr. Ericsson masturbating, but she did; it was so forbidden, so against what their parents had forced upon them throughout their childhood. And here, she was ready to bust the dams, to go outside her extremely tiny box, explore, and experiment with what their parents had shielded from them for eighteen years.

"He might get mad at us if we say anything about it," Emma said, "... and what if he told Mom and Dad...?"

"Come on, he never speaks to them, he probably thinks that they are too strict and boring, which they are."

The girls watched Dance Party on TV. Then Emma came up with an idea. "I have an idea, what if he wants it?"

"And how will we get him to want it?"

"Simple. We just have to get him to see us in our panties and bra, I know he really gives me the once-over, whenever I am at the pool, in my skimpy bikini."

"And how will we get into his house? I mean, it's not likely that he will ask us to come to his house, that will not happen."

"True, how about if we got into his house first?"

"Like Mrs. Ericsson has asked us to clean the house?"

"Brilliant."

Said and done, they both put on very sexy underwear and fairly sexy outfits, but still something that they actually could clean in. They looked good.

Julie had on tight white panties and a bra, and Emma wore dark-blue ones. They certainly were delicious darlings, their faces made up extra special, their hair done just right.

Julie was excited. After all, they were talking about Mr. Ericsson, a way older, and very famous Swedish model. But would he be interested in young girls? she wondered.

The girls rang the doorbell.

A very well-dressed Mr. Ericsson opened the door. He was tall, very well built, with a handsome, square-cut face with blond surfer hair, that made him look at least ten years younger than the forty-two he actually was.

"Hi?"

"Hi, Mr. Ericsson, I'm Julie and this is my sister, Emma, from next door."

"Yes, I know. How can I help you girls?"

"Mr. Ericsson, Mrs. Ericsson asked us if we could help out with your house cleaning for the next few weeks when Angela's daughter comes here from Venezuela."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know. My wife handles these things. Come on in, girls," he said, stepping to the side and opening the way for them to get in.

Step One: Get into the door. Done.

Mr. Ericsson stared at Julie, his eyes devouring her gorgeous body.

She wore a white, long-sleeve shirt that was made of thin fabric. All of the buttons were undone, with it tied in a bow just below her boobs. The shirt was a little tight and delicately cradled her boobs, so that they were just barely touching each other.

Mr. Ericsson could clearly see that they were almost perfectly round in shape, with her dark nipples just barely noticeable through the thin fabric in this low light. Emma knew that Julie's left nipple had a few extra bumps, no doubt it was some sort of jewelry.

Mr. Ericsson told them, what, of course, they already knew, that Mrs. Ericsson was out of town.

Up close, Jason grinned as he was able to stare straight down at Julie's ample amount of cleavage, perfectly illuminated by the afternoon sun. He could even see the faintest hint of her right areola and had to wonder whether her nipples were hard, or whether they just normally stuck out enough to tent her blouse the way they were.

Mr. Ericsson showed the house— the kitchen, two living rooms, three bedrooms, one for the kids, the master, a guest room, the laundry room, and the exercise room; he stopped at the back door, which had a view of the patio, yard, and pool.

"Hey, you guys should take a dip in the pool when you're done, it's a hot one today."

"Thank you, Mr. Ericsson," Julia said, and smiled her most seductive smile.

Mr. Ericsson couldn't help himself; he smiled and took a good look at her dark ample round titties, which sat like two juicy oranges in her white top. They were enhanced by very deep cleavage, showing off way more than her Mom and Dad would ever approve of.

Emma wasn't jealous, she knew that men stared at her sister.

Then Mr Ericsson left them and went back to improve his tan in the back yard. Both girls looked in awe at his very muscular back and firm ass cheeks, as he walked away from them.

The girls started cleaning the kitchen.

"Okay, let's do it..." Julie said. She untied the knot, pulled her shirt off her shoulders, and stepped out of her skirt, leaving her dressed in only her sexy underwear, and her brand new open-toe sandals with four-inch heels lined with sapphires.

The contrast of her darkened-brown skin to her white bra-covered breasts was as perfect as the shape of her round, firm, young breasts. Julie let her thumb play with her nipples. She was a perfect seductress.

Slowly, she turned to the side to give Emma a different view of her tits; her hands gently stroked around her curves and massaged her breasts for a few seconds.

"God, I'm so horny."

"I ohhhh... seriously... can we do this?" Emma gasped.

"Yeah, we're halfway there, come on, let's do this, sis."

Emma had on a snug polo shirt, which showed off her lean figure and drew attention to her small but perky breasts. She was wearing dark blue jeans which perfectly framed a very cute ass, her best asset.

Emma looked a bit hesitant but soon followed her twin, well, her 'Brazilian twin'.

Twenty minutes later, Mr. Ericsson came into the kitchen to refill his lemonade, when he stopped in his tracks, and just stared at Julie— his eyes devouring her gorgeous body, the dark mound between her legs, her large, dark teen-tits hidden away only by a tiny white bra.

Jason Ericsson thought about sex all the time. He loved his boys, Sam and Timothy, who were ten and eight, And he shouldn't have cheated on Ruth, he could admit that, but their constant warfare wasn't doing him, her, or their sons any good. In the end, he was just like any man— just a man. And he had needs, desires, and a healthy libido.

"What are you two doing?"

"Sorry, Mr. Ericsson, it was getting a bit hot, so we undressed a little, and... I hope it's okay."

Julie slowly made a full three-sixty-degree turn whilst pretending to clean. The view of her gorgeous, sexy, young body was very special from the side, too. The complete firmness and perfect shape of her breasts and the brown-white contrast of her skin were underlined. Also, her wonderful, silky-shimmering black hair made a perfect picture.

Drcock666
Drcock666
617 Followers