All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughter'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Effort

Good effort, just a little spoiled at the end by Lainey setting rules.

Really enjoyed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you're back

Also hoping for more of Kelsey's story, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good read! A bit confusing following what was happening to who once the daughter got involved but didn't ruin it. Just a minor editing note. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
terrible

Even for a work of fiction this is so badly written towards the end . Names get changed a phone goes so she answers door ? Not even worth 1 star1DAE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was worth the wait, one of your best stories yet. Too many great little details to mention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Minor Criticisms

I really liked the story and it got me off good and well,however the story telling needs to be a little clearer about what is happening to whom and in one of the chapters you called Ben,Paul I did really like it though please add more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fine

I liked it I guess, but it made me more sad than aroused towards the end. The mother being neglected and the daughter being loved was just a terrible ending for something that's supposed to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slut for BBC

Mistress Lainey will invite well endowed black boys from high school to seduce Mom while she is tied to table with redenning ass sticking up and warned to give her best to please Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have to agree

The mother was so humiliated and then to allow her own daughter to use her and abuse her was very sick.

But it was a great story and I could not stop reading till the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please write more!!!! Love this!!

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 6 years ago
Needs another chapter

Dont delay in the follow up chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh

I have no idea why I finished this. I love degradation as play, even harsh degradation, but the hopelessness of this story just made me incredibly sad. I kept hoping there would be some redemption of Maureen or the daughter, or that Ben would have the tables turned on him, but it just became darker and darker and as irredeemably cruel as anything I’ve ever read. I wish I could unread it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whyyyyyy

Please add more chapters to this. I can't even tell you how many times I have already cum to this story. We all as fans want more. So bring it pleeeeaaaassssee.

KirbyOKirbyOover 5 years ago
ugh #2

Please tell me this dick head gets what's coming to him. I love bdsm. I love bondage. I love all this stuff. Until it becomes common ordinary abuse and rape. You are way too good a writer to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trash

One star from me. Absolute far fetched trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mixing up the names of your characters again and again is a big fat no-go.

ArreniceArrenicealmost 3 years ago

Great story for a fantasy. Just wish I knew the mother actually enjoyed this and not just being raped or just plain cheating on her husband (one of my biggest irk with some of nonconsensual stories as they are often found in them, if not mentioned would have loved this).

xavierwxavierwalmost 3 years ago

your writing style is excellent and very HOT! I rated this 5-stars because of the heat of the sex scenes. The story itself is becoming a bit too...over-the-top because of how swiftly the mother conceded to being the slave to her own daughter, the very one who supplanted her in the eyes of Ben, their joint Master.

I'll continue reading in hopes that this will continue to be a hot read that won't have me distracted by the storyline going off the rails.

Good job, overall.

X-Man

tesmith47tesmith47over 2 years ago

good , i liked it, now get a horse to ram her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With Maureen, Mistress Lainey will decide to limit the calories she is used to eating and make her drop excess poundage to fit her hungry frame in one of Lainey's tight fitting dresses showing her cleavage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it until Maureen was just used an abused even by her own daughter that’s wen it went crazy an just cruel an I thought she was married where was husband during all of this is he blind

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

This could have been a great story, but was so confusing with she doing her and letters missing at one point it was (s)he doing he(r).

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I liked this story alot cause it happened kinda like that for me. A Black Man my Momma was dating before she and my Dad divorced was over with one his friends. I had seen he with him and another Man in her room with the door open a little when I come home from school early. He was my first. He was with his friend when they come in my room and my Momma left me with them to go to work cause she worked nights then. He talked so nasty to me and they both got to use me. Soon he was taking ALL of me like Maureen was and Lainey. I learned to throat on his Cock cause he shoved so Hard and DEEP down my throat and was just to strong to stop from taking ALL of him down my throat. He and his friend taking me did me a favor cause I didnt cry over my First Love and Loss like my friends did giving it up to there First Love when they Lost there Cherry and had there Virginity POPPED.! For me it was just Pure Hate and fear and then I just got use to him coming IN my room and Using me regularly that I started missing SEX when he wasnt over or coming in my room at night when he was there. I'd be ready for him and not wear nothing to bed that he started calling me a whore like my Momma was and then Bringing and even calling up his Friends and even letting Other Mens I dont think was his friends to come over and get with me like he was Pimping me Out like he was doing my Momma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. Super-nasty, hot, kinky, all the good stuff. :-))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what did she have planned for Carley? What and when and where all does she dominate her mom, just at home. Does whore stay nude when her husband is not there? What happens with the gardeners? Need more here! Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so fucking hot! Love it!

RuthMRuthMover 1 year ago

My stepdad turned my mum and me into whores. We had to call him sir and be naked when he was in the house and be ready for his use when ever he or he brought men round. He made me use a strapon on my mum while 6 guy’s watched then they all used our 3 holes at one time making us both air tight together we also had to clean their cum from each other. This is still happening if one of us disobey he whips both of us with a ridding crop. He even chained me up in the dog house naked in the garden and feed me like a dog for a week until he needed me for his friends

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

The storyline was weak… there was no actual substance to it. A lot of childish tantrums going on in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as! Hope there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have issues

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 1 year ago

Great stuff. There are a few typos in this one tho. No worries tho. It was still joy

9spaceking9spacekingabout 1 year ago

What a great Non Con/denial piece

KeeperonKeeperon11 months ago

A little unpolished. You never dealt with Dad or husband. He should not have allowed her to boss him and make rules.

LeeLee420LeeLee4209 months ago

1 star for any story using the words snatch gash or cunt to describe a woman's vagina. Childish.

Could of been a really good story. Just went overboard in the plot and progression of it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh brother. The last commenter is an idiot. Worried about the words gash and cunt. But nothing about forcing the mom to watch her daughter getting blackmailed into being a sex slave. No complaints about the mother being forced into sucking the cum out of her daughter's cunt.

Anyway great story in regards to domination and discipline. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Who is Paul? Proof read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

dominant/submissive ok. Abuse a big negative, even in a fantasy.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo5 months ago

Good story and a hot plot. Great action and dialogue to keep this moving to climax? Surely you have more in store for Maureen

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did not like it. How did Maureen become a slave to Ben with out husband and son knowing it. How and why was Lainey involved. Needs more details and back story. What was the plot? To much abuse for me. Good fantasy any way.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

It was a little over the top, but hot none the less... The submissive mother- daughter combo is the holy grail of sexual fantasies...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happens next? does Ben and Lainey take Carly as a slave too? Will Ben and Lainey get married and have mom slave move in with them?

SirRobbertSirRobbert3 months ago

5 stars! Although the unexpected Lainey transformation to Domme was a big turn off to me. I therefore would skip any new published episodes.

All in all a very good story, very well plotted, pretty well written....

guyverman000guyverman00028 days ago

all of these people grandstanding in the comments are hilarious. they must be young because this is TAME compared to the fiction that was on wattpad/geocities/myspace. 5/5 story. loved when hes just smiling into the hidden camera in the dark

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Carly will take advantage of Maureen and skip classes. The lawn people will fill Maureen's holes and leave her preggers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Why does this story start the way it does? That is never answered. Nor is any trace of "non-consent" detected in this story, which is mysteriously placed in this category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous