Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
Who will win Jason's affection? The mother or the daughter?
6.8k words
4.35
39.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason stood and wiped the sweat off his brow with his forearm. With biceps bulging, he hoisted the wheelbarrow in his hands and began walking across the construction site. He was shirtless, covered only by the high-vis that gently trailed behind him in the cool summer breeze. After dumping his heavy load into the refuse pile, he checked his watch.

"Time, gentlemen!" The foreman's voice resonated through the empty windows and scaffolding.

Tired and melting, the hardy men achingly bundled into an office portacabin to sign out. Single file, they slowly shuffled. A few of them nudging and eagerly shifting foot to foot. Jason ticked the box next to his name, threw his high-vis in the pile, hung his hard hat on its peg, and left like everyone before him.

He lightly jogged to his mates ahead. Untucking his shirt from his belt, he stretched it over his sweaty skin. The shirt accented his broad chest and sturdy shoulders. His belly protruded only slightly compared to the other lads but Jason was unquestionably strong.

The boys lifted their chins to greet him as he joined their formation. Jason threw a hearty slap on Ryan's back.

"How are we boys?"

The men answered each other with an unintelligible bellow of exhausted grumbles.

The labourers conversed talking about 'the game' and 'the missus'. Being 23, Jason was the youngest at work and his co-workers would often tease him but only in fun. Now and again it'd get on his nerves but he'd try not to let it bother him too much.

Ryan took his wallet out and tapped it twice in the palm of his hand.

"Pub?"

The boys rejoiced and began to race each other to the bus as it pulled up on the corner. Clouds of red dust kicked up off their boots. Jason threw himself into the nearest seat and exhaled loudly. The bus pulled away causing Ryan to lose his footing and tumble down the aisle of the bus, much to the delight of the rest of the lads.

Ryan shrugged off the embarrassment and perched on the seat next to Jason.

Jason rested his head on the rumbling glass that put a tickle in his nose.

"God I need a beer."

Ryan sat back and began man-spreading into the aisle, took out his phone and started swiping through a dating app.

"Me too man," Ryan spoke without taking his eyes off the ever-changing pictures of multicoloured flesh. "What are you doing after the pub then?"

"Hmm?" Jason was miles away. "Oh! Nothing special."

This comment hooked Ryans eyes off his phone and compelled him to slide his side chicks, -as he called them- into his pocket.

"You're not doing anything?" Ryan scoffed. "What did Catelyn get you?"

Jason remained quiet. As the bus turned the sun gleamed speckled into his eyes. He took his head off the shaking glass and cast a sideways glance at Ryan. Ryan looked around at the other laughing hard hats- it was near impossible to whisper over them. Ryan nodded in response.

"'You pissed off about it?"

Jason took a deep inhale. "Yeah, a bit. It's not about getting presents or anything- but her remembering would've made it, ya' know?"

A smile was slowly creeping onto Ryan's face. Cued by Jason's confusion, Ryan stood at the front of the bouncing bus and clapped his hands, before sharply snatching hold of the nearest handrail. Like mindless sheep, they all looked up from their conversations.

"Right boys, It's Jay's birthday so nobody let him pay. Drinks are on us. WAAAAY!" Ryan screeched.

The builders laughed and mocked Ryan's show of generosity.

"Sit down you tosser!"

Ryan sat.

Jason meanwhile was laughing into his hands.

"That went well didn't it?"

"What? You're not paying, are you? Happy birthday" Ryan smiled.

"Thanks, mate," Jason nudged him gratefully.

That evening, after a good few hours well spent, Jason took the bus back to his girlfriend's house, leaving his car at work. As he walked down the empty, humid street, he patted his pockets for his keys. In frustration and a bout of confusion, he dug his finger deep into his pockets.

"Fuck- oh fuck! I could've sworn-." His venting was cut off by a reassuring jangle. Jason peered under his arm to find his keys innocently dangling from the clip on his belt.

As he stumbled drunkenly down the driveway, he unclipped his keys and counted through them until.

"There you are."

With unsteady feet, he braced himself and remarkably opened the front door without much trouble. (He never found out his girlfriend had left it open for him). Jason snuck inside and gently closed the door behind him. He knew Caitlyn and her mum would be asleep by now.

He planned to jump straight into bed as soon as he got home so he could get up early and nurse his hangover. But he'd had a lot to drink and had been holding it in since he left the pub. Aching though he was, there was no way he was going to risk pissing the bed.

Jason clutched at the empty hallway feeling for the light switch when his foot caught on something. Picking it up, he continued his search before hastily smacking the cold plastic jutting out from the wall.

Jason's eyes adjusted and in his hands was a white cardboard box, the lid held on by an opaque orange bow. A post-it note was sellotaped on the side.

The handwriting was in perfect calligraphy in comparison to Caitlyn's.

"Dear, Jacob. I'll apologise now for the present, I didn't know what to get you. I hope you had a good day at work. Happy birthday! From Megan"

Caitlyn's name appeared hastily scrawled under Megan's.

Jason had no time to see what was inside. He was full to bursting. Tiny drops would soon be forming in his boxers! "Shit!" The present and keys were dropped to the floor, he swung open the bathroom door, hit the lights, raced to the toilet, flipped the seat and-

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Jason's eyes raised upward as relief washed over him.

It was just a shame that he didn't have time to unzip his shorts.

The relief was quickly replaced with disgust. His nose wrinkled and cringed as he looked down to see his jeans were now a darker shade of blue.

Releasing his held breath he unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them and his boxers to the floor, before kicking them away. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head in disbelief at the new low that he had reached.

Another night he would've headed straight for the shower but he simply couldn't be bothered. He just wanted the long day to be over. So instead, he turned to the sink, washed his hands, and then turned the warm water up slightly.

Standing tiptoed, hands warm, and slippery with soap, Jason began to spread the soapy water across his furry middle and coated his cock and balls with suds. Jason slowed the movements of his hands, eventually stopping.

Tilting his head to one side he once again ran his hands across his shaft and cupped his testicles, caressing them gently in his fingers. It felt good.

It caused a shiver to run up his spine and make his dick a little bit harder. The water in the sink was starting to steam up the mirror.

Cupping his hands under the steady stream, Jason allowed the warm water to dribble softly down his cock causing it to jerk and grow longer. He let out a gratifying sigh as it did so.

Jason pulled his foreskin back revealing his red and throbbing crown. He repeated the same action and watched the soapy solution trickle down his member and tickle across his balls. He let out a long breath through pursed lips and held himself in his hand. He was fully erect.

Jason caught sight of himself reflected the shower door. His vigour was quickly drowned by a lethargic wave. He felt immature and stupid and was intent on abandoning the whole idea. "Then again," He thought "It's been a while since I've had a bit of alone time."

There were the lads at work, Caitlyn and her friends, and even with his mates online. Only now with his dick in the sink did he come to the realisation that- He rarely took any time for himself.

"Caitlyn's always going on about self-care," he thought. "It is my birthday, after all."

Throwing caution to the wind, Jason got his hands nice and soaped up and started to tug away. The soap smelt like jasmine, it was sweet and pleasurable. Jason usually got off to some pretty intense stuff but for once, he was relaxed and fully enjoying himself.

He was right at the edge of climaxing when the knob of the bathroom door began to rattle. He had hardly any time to look up from what he was doing and before he knew it, Megan, Caitlyn's mum, was standing in the doorway. It was also the perfect time to discover that Caitlyn's mum slept naked.

For Jason, time seemed to pause. She stood there, eyes widely fixed on his pulsing penis. She was wearing a dark purple satin kimono that draped down to her knees. She wore it open and untied, revealing the cleavage of her gorgeous breasts. Jason's mind raced. D cup? E?

His eyes panned to see her V line exposed and her neatly trimmed pussy above those stunning shiny legs. She was about 20 years older than him. He wondered how she managed to stay looking so hot.

Megan yelped as Jason snatched a towel off the door and covered himself with it.

"Oh, Jason!" Megan left and quickly closed the door.

The corners of her mouth raised slightly as she mouthed 'oh my god' at a mirror in the hallway. There was silence. She knelt and pressed her ear against the door.

"Megan? Are you still there?" Jason spoke in a hushed voice.

Red and flustered, she cleared her throat and responded in the same whispering manor.

"I'm sorry Jason. I thought you came in earlier."

"Urgh no," Jason rubbed his temple with his fingers. "We went to the pub after work. Megan, I'm so sorry, I am. It was just a long day and... I'm sorry."

Megan sighed and tutted sympathetically.

"It's alright, my love."

Megan's mind kept flashing back to Jason jerking his veiny shaft, toes curled against the steamy tiled floor. Her voice wavered as she found herself becoming more than a little aroused. She did her best to reassure him.

"Everyone needs a bit of time to themselves, especially after a long day."

The two chuckled through parted lips.

"Did you like your present?" Megan asked with bated breath.

"Yeah, thank you. I haven't opened it yet- but it means a lot that you remembered."

Megan closed her eyes and smiled. She could hear the sincerity in his voice and was overjoyed that her gift had been a success.

"Well, I hope you like it..." Megan glanced at the post-it note. "A-after all, it was Caitlyn's idea."

Both of them were fully aware of the lie Megan muttered. Yet the pair- in their heart of hearts- tried their best to make themselves believe it.

"I'll be sure to thank her when she wakes up." Jason had no intention of doing so.

"Jay?" She called nervously "Please remember, this house is as much yours as it is ours. I shouldn't have invaded your privacy. I'll be sure to knock next time."

Jason was so tense with shame, he didn't even react to the cramp building up in his leg. He wished he'd got in earlier, or later. Anything to avoid making a fool of himself.

"Right, I'm off to bed. Sleep well." Megan stood, cleaned the dust from her knees, and left.

"Yeah, night." Jason pressed his back against the wall and slid down to the floor.

He heard her bare feet pat down the hall and upstairs to her bedroom. He felt sick in his throat. Jason got up and stared into the mirror, trembling. A pathetic braindead, kid stared back at him. He was pale with humiliation.

"What the hell was I thinking!?" He screamed internally. Throwing his dirty jeans across the floor. Jason took a long deep breath and waited.

He stood listening to the gradual slowing of his heart, whilst replaying the event in his head. How the rattle had spooked him, the way she looked at him like some sick pervert. Jason continued beating himself up until he finally blinked- snapping out of his jasmine induced trance.

"It's not a big deal," Jason consoled himself, hanging the towel back on the door. "She was cool about it, she said so herself. We're all good. She won't tell.. Wait, did she say next time?"

Jason opened the bathroom door. Light spread and grew fainter into the darkness. After scoping the dimly lit hall for naked parents, he switched off the light and made a beeline for Caitlyn's room. His semi bobbing between his legs.

Luckily, the fairy lights on Caitlyn's headboard allowed him to navigate her revoltingly messy floor. She lay in bed fast asleep, grateful Megan's screeching hadn't woken her up. He lingered to watch her for a moment.

Her black hair was sprawled across her pillow and she was wearing one of his old shirts. For 21, she was quite petite so it managed to cover her up. But only just.

The soft white carpet underfoot muffled his heavy work boots. He untied them and slid them off as slowly and quietly as he could. His shorts and boxers were still in the bathroom but they could wait until tomorrow.

He took off his shirt and used it to dry off. Giving his shirt a sniff he tossed it across the room and into the wash-basket. He definitely wouldn't be wearing it tomorrow.

The soft thump in the corner of the room caused Caitlyn to stir.

"Babe?" She called, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, it's me." Jason lifted the cool, crinkled covers and exhaled heartily as he lay.

"Where've you been?" She sounded irritated in her sleepy state.

"Just the pub."

He lifted his arm for Caitlyn to snuggle up against him. Caitlyn lifted her leg across his body, her thigh brushed against his slowly softening knob.

"How was-" Caitlyn sharply lifted the sheets and squinted below. "Have you got a boner?" She giggled as she asked.

"Maybe." He smiled nervously

Caitlyn purred, running her hand slowly up his thigh, starting to gently rub his tip with her thumb.

"Be a shame to waste it."

Caitlyn softly ran her tongue up Jason's neck but he tamely pulled his head away.

"Not tonight, I'm knackered." Jason kissed her forehead but Caitlyn wasn't in a very forgiving mood after being woken up so early. She patted at his chest in a tantrum.

"Oh! Come on Jason, please? I'm super horny."

Jason took his arm from under her head and turned to face her.

"I want to but my legs are sore right now."

"That's always your excuse though, Jay." Caitlyn threw her fists down, frustrated but Jason just turned onto his back and shrugged at the ceiling.

Caitlyn turned her back to him.

"Not like you could make me cum anyway," she uttered.

Jason raised his eyebrow towards her back.

"Say that again."

Caitlyn froze. Breathing gently, she bit her lip in anticipation. Just the way he said it made her squeeze her thighs together. With butterflies in her stomach and a flutter in her panties, she didn't reply. She knew what she had done.

Caitlyn knew just how to provoke him and it was a game she loved to play. Three weeks ago she poured water onto him while he slept- just to make him shout at her. She enjoyed winding him up and tonight was no different.

As if from nowhere. She felt his bodyweight drive her facedown onto the mattress. Caitlyn let out a lustrous moan. She felt a tight grip on her hair that encouraged her to lift her head against the immense pressure on her body.

Jason had Caitlyn's hair pulled taut and knotted in his tightening fist. He drew back his right hand and released it harshly onto her freckled white arse. Caitlyn flinched, delighting in the tingling sensation of a new mark of ownership raising in red.

She felt his tall shaft press between her cheeks as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, his breath deep and powerful.

"Say that again." He whispered before biting sharply on Caitlyn's ear. She let out a cry.

"You can't make me cum." Caitlyn spat through her gritted teeth.

As soon as this was said, she felt another blow against her previous bruises and her skin rippled around his member. Hair still pulled, he spanked her a few more times. Hard and punishing.

"Little slut too good for me now?" He palmed her ass and dug his nails into her flesh.

Warm saliva dribbled through the gaps in her smile. She could feel how hard he was. He was grinding it against her, making her cunt widen. Dripping and wanting.

He forced her onto her back and shifted his whole body forwards making sure to secure her arms under his legs as he knelt over her. Jason tore her shirt apart, causing her buttons to zip through the air. She squeezed her nipples and massaged her small boobs. Jason cradled the back of her head as he offered her his erection.

She could feel its warmth against her lips. She knew exactly what she was supposed to do and she loved doing it. Katlin looked at Jason through her long eyelashes. With Jason's fingers pinched on her bottom lip she opened wide. Rolling out the red carpet of her tongue, stretching to her chin as spit sluggishly strung off the end.

Perfect, shining, and silvery. So wet, so warm. Suddenly his shaft was engulfed by her mouth. Unceremoniously he drove his shaft down her ribbed throat.

Taking short breaths between each thrust got Caitlyn's heart racing. She felt him reach back and press his rough hands against her inner thigh. His fingers spread her folds apart and entered her. The vibrations rubbed his cock as she moaned. Two fingers inside her plump soft walls, he repeatedly curled his fingers upward. Caitlyn's feet interlocked as he rubbed her clit with the palm of his hand.

He slowed down.

"Deeper?"

The question was made rhetorical as she felt his rock hard cock slipping back against the lining of her throat. She coughed and gagged as her nose touched his base. He shushed her and stroked her cheek like. Nurturing almost romantically so. Her tongue rubbing against his shaved sack.

She swallowed and swallowed spit and pre-cum all the while those muscles were also stimulating his sensitive helm. He pulled out. She gasped for air.

"Oh, fucking god." She moaned.

But there was no time for that. Caitlyn felt his tight grip around her ankle as she was pulled from her bed. Jason picked her up. Hands tightly on her ass, her thick thighs wrapped around him. Inescapable pleasure. Their tongues wrestled harshly as he pushed her up against the nearest wall.

Arms around his neck she was lowered gently onto his dick.

"Oh fuck." They simultaneously groaned.

She was unbelievably wet. Her pussy tightened as her legs did. She felt every vein of that unstoppable monster.

"Oh fuck, you're so deep."

"Not deep enough."

With that, he began pounding her. Thrusting harder and harder as she bounced up and down on his dick. He watched as her lovely tits danced in front of him. Sucking on her hardened nipples, he fucked her balls deep.

Her breathing was fast and heavy. Her nails clawed at his back as she took every last inch of him. Willingly and without question.

"Are you my little bitch?"

"Oh yes, baby I'm your little fucking bitch. Pound your fucktoy... Yes yes yes yes yes."

Caitlyn felt a warmth rising in her pelvis as their skin clapped and smacked rhythmically together. Her pussy started to tighten, her grip on Jason's solid shoulders tightening.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck. Don't stop, don't stop. Shit."

She was so close. As long as Jason just kept going and going. This would feel amazing.

"So my little slut wants to cum?" Jason asked with a cruel plan up his sleeve.

"Oh yes all over your fucking dick baby, make me cum." She begged from the deepest depths of her lungs.

Jason threw Caitlyn onto the bed. The bed moved across the floor about an inch and cracked as she landed.

"Oh my god, please don't stop!" She pleaded with her legs wide open.

Jason strode over and began bringing her to climax with three of his thick fingers plunging into her.

"Who makes you cum?" He asked as he slapped Caitlyn across the cheek.

12