Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do!" She screamed. They did this over and over again. He asked, then he slapped, then she answered.

He built her up until she was about to burst. Jason took his fingers out and rubbed her clit vigorously

She wailed as she squirted her whore juice all over Jason's arm. Before she had time to recover Jason had her bent over. Spanking her as he got closer and closer to cumming. He didn't know why but suddenly he was thinking about Megan. Her smooth skin, the smell of jasmine still wafting into his nostrils.

Caitlyn's voice had become hoarse and deep. Crackling with sheer exhaustion. He ripped her fairy lights off her headboard and pulled them tight across her neck. As he choked her, he wondered what Megan's ass would look like. What a mature woman could do in bed. The thought of it turned him on so much that he shot his steaming hot load deep into Caitlyn's luscious womb.

The pair collapsed onto the bed. Euphoric and fatigued. He wrapped his big arms around her trembling body. She could hardly move, in the best possible way.

"Wow," Caitlyn mumbled, face scrunched up against the duvet.

Megan meanwhile, was just cleaning up. Luckily her daughter's room was just below hers and it led to some very fun evenings indeed. She'd never told her daughter how paper-thin the walls were or that she could hear every moan and groan from her room. For a while, Megan had wanted her daughter to get a place of her own, but now she wasn't so sure.

Well, it's not like anyone would find out she could hear them. Or that Jason would discover she was thinking of him the whole time.

Caitlyn told Jason it was the best sex she'd had since her ex left her. She rolled over afterwards and said "We had break-up sex, twice. It was amazing but it wasn't as good as that." By the time Jason turned to reply she was sound asleep.

The sweat began to cool Jason's body as he left Caitlyn alone in her room to sleep. On the way out he rummaged through a basket of clean clothes and snagged a fresh pair of underpants.

A full moon cast a spotlight on the gift as it sat patiently in the hallway. Scooping it up under his arm, he decided to take an impulsive wander.

Whenever he was lost in thought or kept awake by thinking, Jason would lie flat on the longest sofa in the house and focus on breathing. Despite his previous attempts, it never worked but it never prevented him from trying.

His present sat on the floor nearby and soon enough, was balanced on his belly. He yanked the ribbon away, removed the lid, pulled it out of the box and let in unravel in front of him. It was a T-shirt. The main characters of his favourite TV show were printed on the front.

An ear to ear smile was printed right back onto his face. Suddenly things didn't seem so bad, thanks to Megan.

"I'll wear it tomorrow" He whispered.

He left it to rest in the box and set it down again. The walls of the living room were dotted with family photos and portraits of pets from the past. Caitlyn smiled innocently in every frame, little did people know the girl she'd grow up to be.

There was no denying that his frustration had been mistaken for passion and now he felt a little- empty.

*******

Three weeks had passed since then. Every day Jason became more and more confused. Frantically texting his break away. Every three minutes he tried and tried for a response. All were read to no reply. He could sense something was wrong but after hours of waiting and wondering he got a reply.

He skimmed through three paragraphs of "It's not you, it's me." and "I'll always love you." The words would have made a great corny love song if the context wasn't so tragic. Jason was abandoned, bewildered and stray.

If the sun wasn't enough to boil his blood, the fire that lit inside his brain caused steam to rise off of his sturdy shoulders. He made short work of the rubble that day. With every swing of his long sledgehammer, he reduced it to dust- coupled with a hearty cry of despair. Jason left work early and avoided his co-workers at all cost.

Jason felt that emptiness again. This time it was suspended in his chest and left to dangle there. At a set of red traffic lights, he got another message. Jason's blood ran cold, he gulped as he went through his messages. It was an unknown number- he opened it.

"Hi Jason, it's Megan. Caitlyn's mum-" It was right there on the screen. Megan. Why the hell was she texting him?

He read on. "I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about you and Caitlyn. I hope you aren't putting any pressure on yourself. I know you cared for her and that it wasn't a waste of a year, you will be okay. I've got an hour for lunch if you wanted to drop by and pick up your things. I'm sure you didn't want to do it while Caitlyn was here. Let me know. Love Megan xxx."

"BEEP BEEP!" The car behind him began to rev the engine.

Jason threw down his phone and sped away. He knew Megan had a point. This was going to be the best time to get all of his things without having to face Caitlyn, he wasn't ready for that. With a deep breath, he turned onto the highway and doubled back to Caitlyn's house.

When Jason pulled up outside he paused. He stared into space dead ahead of him thinking of absolutely nothing. He even forgot why he was there in the first place. A sharp knock at the window brought him out of his daydream.

Megan peered in, shielding from the glare with her freshly permed nails. She looked so official in her work clothes. He never knew she wore glasses. Jason rolled down his window. Megan stammered as she spoke.

She leaned forward. "Hi, Jase. How're you doing?"

Jason peeled his eyes away from her delicate cleavage and shrugged while Megan's grip on the car frame tightened. Unbeknownst to Jason, she was practising such a high level of restraint. She didn't want to overwhelm him with honesty.

"Do you want to talk about it? You've still got a few beers in the refrigerator." She tempted.

Jason cracked a smile and nodded. "A beer sounds perfect, right about now."

After he got out of his car, Megan walked him to the porch with her arm around his shoulder. Patting his chest gently to comfort him. "Woah." The words spilt from her lips.

"Sorry?"

"Nothing, sweetie." She recovered. Her thoughts grew wild. "His chest is so firm! That's all muscle, it has to be-" She stopped her thoughts of fantasy and they went inside.

Jason made a B-line for Caitlyn's room. Jason threw open Caitlyn's door and kicked away the layer of dirty clothes as he navigated his way inside. Jason racked his brain trying to remember every jacket, jumper and pair of boxers that he'd left there over time.

Jason started collecting and before long they were bulging in his fists. Megan knocked on the bedroom door and poked her head around the door cautiously. She smiled warmly.

"I've finally learnt to knock".

Jason's face flushed. He said nothing and continued packing, the collection growing as he bitterly snatched everything that looked and smelt like his. Megan held out the trash bag she'd brought in and rustled it to his attention. Without a word, Jason approached. Megan held it open in front of him and Jason dropped the heavy bundle into the bag. He sat on the bed defeated.

Megan took a seat next to him and rubbed his back with sympathy. He rocked back and forth slightly with his head in his hands. The air was thick with painful silence. Jason's heart was palpitating erratically in his chest. It was unclear whether it was simply distress or having Megan finally lay her hands on him.

"Thanks for letting me come over." He announced through his fingers. "I don't know what... thank you."

"It's no trouble at all." Megan glanced around the bomb site. "God, look at the state of it. It's a miracle you didn't get lost." She chuckled. "Did you get everything you wanted?"

Jason nodded.

"Good." Megan whipped her hand away from Jason's back and rested them on her knees. "Look, Jason, I may be Caitlyn's mother but... can I level with you?"

Jason sat up surprised and a little excited. "Sure. What's up?"

Megan locked eyes with Jason.

"I know you were together a long time and it's not my place to judge at all, but for the most part she treated you like shit." Megan furrowed her brow and felt her hands become clammy.

Jason shuffled away from Megan. "Woah. Mrs May-"

"That's miss May!" She boomed "and I'm not finished."

Feeling anxious, Jason curled his lips inward and bit down softly. He thought it'd be as easy as dumping his shit in the boot of his car and going home. None of the rehearsals in his mind ever involved something like this. He felt regret slowly sinking in.

Megan felt determined to prove her point. "Where did you take Caitlyn for her birthday?" Her voice saturated with conviction.

Jason panicked a little. "Oh, erm, a few places-"

"Exactly a few places" She interrupted. "And, what, nine presents?"

Jason picked at the skin on his nails and stared downward blankly.

"Why does it matter?" He shrugged then turned to face her. "We're done."

"It matters." Megan scooted up to Jason and held him closely under her arm. "Caitlyn didn't get you so much as a card for any occasion this year, not to mention that half of the time her hands are on her phone when they should be on you."

Jason's eyes narrowed in search of an explanation. Megan drifted her hand up Jason's neck and cradled the back of his head. Jason felt her immaculate fingers begin to gently massage the tension out of his scalp.

Megan started to pull Jason closer and closer until the pair of them were in an affectionate embrace.

Megan held his head to her chest. Jason stared at the olive-skinned cleavage that filled his view. He closed his eyes and listened closely to her heart. As he did it thumped harder, as if to greet him.

Megan was trying to find her breath. She couldn't believe what she was doing! It felt like the right thing to do but at this point, she was so afraid of letting go in case he ran away screaming.

In the dim light, Jason spotted a small freckle on her breast that he hadn't noticed before. He cracked a smile and kissed it. Megan tightened her grasp on Jason's head and dragged her nails through his hair. She felt Jason's lips again, a little further down this time.

With her free hand, she unhooked the top button of her blouse. He kissed lower. With every kiss, another button was plucked away until Jason was kneeling in front of her with his face pressed between her breasts.

Megan looked at him framed between her tits. With a bite of her lip, she pulled her blows outward and let it fall from her shoulders. Exposing her nipples in all their rounded perfection.

She sat back on the bed, Jason's gaze following longingly afterwards. They stared at each other intensely, their breathing deep and focused.

Megan wasn't thinking. Not about yesterday or tomorrow. There was just the here and now. Bravely exposed and braced for whatever was coming next.

Jason, however, thought only of yesterday.

Jason got to his feet and threw off his shirt. Megan cocked her eyebrow and grinned widely.

How he and Megan had spent several nights watching movies till late.

Jason kissed his way up her belly. Every peck was like a little zap of electricity that excited her further.

How she used to leave notes for him when he came in after work.

Jason let his tongue weave across her body and slide up to circle her nipples. Megan's hands wandered across shoulders and over his body. He was sturdy against her palms and warm, so very warm.

How she'd picked him up from a drunk night out and got him home.

Their lips met. Making out passionately but with such delicacy. Jason had never kissed anyone like that before. Their hands intertwined. Jason kept her arms flat on the bed as their bodies met in a shroud of glowing heat.

They hadn't said a word to each other. They'd groan and mutter but both were too worried about what the other might say. As if it could be some blissful dream as long as they didn't acknowledge it was happening.

Before he knew it Jason and Megan had switched places. Megan sat perfectly on Jason's crotch and pinned his arms with her knees. She began to circle her hips against his growing bulge. Jason felt his hips rise slightly to feel the rough grinding of her tights against his jeans.

He began to speak up a little.

"Ah yes." He groaned.

Her hips were unpredictable. His hardon was encroaching on her clit. She closed her thighs tightly against him and fondled with her boobs. "Yeah? 'Does that feel good, Jay?"

Jason nodded and laughed through his quickened breathing. Megan rocked herself back to reveal his cock swelling in his trousers.

"And what's this?" Megan squeaked. Like opening a present on Christmas day she tore the denim wrapping off her long-awaited prize. Pulling down his boxers caused his cock to spring forth and wabble like a lamppost in the wind.

Megan took a second to admire her new source of pleasure. Her eyes widened.

"Hello, handsome." She sniggered as she adjusted her glasses.

Jason held his breath as Megan took his hot shaft in her hands and rubbed the tip with her thumb. As soon as Megan repositioned herself, Jason cupped his hands around Megan's juicy tits and squeezed.

Megan gave out a loud and seductive whimper as he played with her. In response, she drew back his foreskin and gently placed his tip into her mouth. Jason's hands were soon resting on the back of her head and guided it gently downward, using her tongue to explore each veiny texture.

Jason finally released his breath and let go of his nerves. "I want to know how you taste too." He hinted. With a pop, she pulled her puckered lips off of him and continued to stimulate his balls.

"There'll be no going back once you do. It's a huge turn-on for me." She jested.

With a mischievous look in his eyes, Jason placed his hand firmly against her thigh.

"All the more reason. Get up here."

Not needing to tell her twice, Megan straddled herself over him, held down his thighs and began to rhythmically bounce her mouth around his dick. Jason fought the urge to lie back and let her pleasure him. Jason knew the game she was playing and so retaliated.

With tongue firmly pointed, Jason circled the inside of her pussy lips and fluttered it across her opening. Megan felt that slimy warmth embrace her. It was enough to stop her blowjob and curve her back with pleasure.

But Megan too knew the game at hand. Her thighs clamped around Jason's head as she pressed herself firmly against his lips, his riggling tongue was caressing her clit. Retaliating she took his shaft down her throat and continued to lap at the drool that dribbled onto his balls.

Swearwords and cries of bliss were muffled in the groins they engulfed.

Megan stopped sucking and sat back fully. "Hold out your hand."

Jason did so and felt a cold jelly-like substance goo onto his fingers. He was a little confused until-

"Smear it over my arsehole, Jay. It's okay if you don't want -"

Jason continues to manoeuvre his head around her pussy as he reached above him and lathered her back passage with the lube as instructed.

"Mmmm, fuck." She laughed gutturally. "Slide your fingers in."

Megan continued to jack his cock and rotate herself around his lips, then fell silent as she felt him slide into her tight ass.

"Another one." She begged.

Jason Began to finger her butt with two, then three fingers. He moved them separately then spread them wide, much to her delight.

"Fuck!" She shrieked and lept off him in an instant.

Jason was sweaty and slippery. He turned pale with worry.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No." She spoke with reassurance. She reached into the top draw of Caitlyn's bedside table and threw a condom at his knees. Megan sat against the headboard and opened her legs.

"I just want you in me. I can't wait any longer. Don't be gentle with me, Jay-"

She uncapped the lube bottle and drizzled the clear goo onto his hard cock. She continued to wank him off before threading his cock into the condom.

She lay on her back and winked at him. "I'm a big girl."

Jason was in a horny daze. Megan lay awaiting him, angelically deadly but worth all the trouble. On his knees, he positioned himself in front of her. His hands fit perfectly around her hips. He slid himself into her vagina.

"Wrong hole, babe. Always the gentleman."

"What? I thought I-" Jason was beginning to sweat.

"No baby," She held his face in her hands. "You did nothing wrong. I just want you in my asshole, is that okay?"

Jason thought this sort of thing only happened in porn. He didn't know why it turned him on so much but anal was just his thing. Here was the chance to live a fantasy with a woman he'd been crushing on since he met her.

Jason lowered his penis and her asshole puckered to invite him in. Jason slowly eased himself until his cock disappeared inside her. The sensation was tight and focused. The pair of them groaned simultaneously with every gentle slide he made.

"Oh my god." Megan fixed her feet onto Jason's shoulders and began to groan even louder.

"Faster Jay," She whispered. "Do what feels good for you."

Jacob was enjoying this close intimacy for a change. What if he ruined it?

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't. Want me to show you?"

Before Jason could answer she slid herself off him.

"Lie here, babe." She patted the spot where she just was and Jason followed her instruction.

With his shaft standing boldly upward, Megan lowered herself onto his cock and welcomed him inside her. Jason watched her ass start to rock back and forth in front of him. Her ass rippled and bounced as she rode him. He began to moan loudly.

"Oh my god. Ah, it feels- oh wow."

Megan began to slow down and slowly ease him in and out. "Does that hurt, honey?"

"No." He said immediately.

"Me neither."

With that, she began to ride his hard shaft. Megan fingered herself and with every rhythmic smack of their skin together, she got closer and closer to coming, feeling the muscles in her groin contract and enveloping her entire being.

"Oh god, I'm going to come on you Jay. Come in my asshole baby."

Jason spanked her ass and thrust himself upward with every downward drop she made. The bed frame rattle and croaked as the pounding grew more and more fierce.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Jason cried. "I'm going to come!"

Megan and Jason released themselves on each other and held themselves in ecstasy.

The doorknob rattled and the door swung open. Neither of them had time to react; both were consumed by each other's sinful paradise.

Caitlyn entered, eyes smudged with mascara.

"I'm pregnant!" She wailed and then screamed disgust!

The end.

12