Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
Couple with interesting lifestyle.
6.3k words
4.28
17k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning

This story is about cuckolding, taboo sex and interracial sex. The characters include a loving husband and wife, the wife's loving mother and a black African man. You have been warned. Enjoy.

Tom and Maddison were at home, early on a Saturday evening. (That's Maddison with two D's, her mum said it was much more sophisticated than the common version with a single D, and you could shorten it to Maddie, with the common version it would be Madie, wouldn't work at all).

Tom, a good-looking and fit 30-year-old, was adding the final paragraphs to his latest Literotica offering. Maddison, 27 years old and gorgeous, was getting ready to go out on a date with her latest sex partner, Marcus. Marcus was an overseas visitor working on secondment to the export department of the company where Maddison worked. He was there to get to know the people and the systems he'd be working with when he returned to his home base. This was his last weekend in the UK before he flew home.

Tom and Maddison had been married 5 years and they had an interesting lifestyle. They were a loving couple, happy with each other and the solid relationship they shared, but they regularly dated other men and women and enjoyed sex with them. They hid nothing from each other and shared their experiences when they were together, talking about them and sometimes illustrating them with photos or videos.

Maddison asked, "What's the new Literotica story about?"

Tom replied, "Well, it's a story about a loving wife and a loving husband. She likes dating other men and fucking them, and he's fine with that because he often does the same thing himself with other women, when he feels like it, and she's happy with that as well."

"Just like us." She said, "is it about us?"

"Well, it could be, but it's just a fiction, not based on anything or anyone in particular, just two people with an interesting and fun lifestyle." Said Tom.

Looking up from his laptop, he looked critically at his lovely, shapely, wife and asked, "Are you really going to wear that tonight?"

She replied "Why not? I thought it would be good for my date with Marcus. We're going to dinner at that new restaurant in Broad Street, before we go back to his hotel."

"Well, I don't think it's sexy enough." He said, "You want to be sure to get him well turned on, don't you?"

"Of course I do," she replied, "but I thought this would do the trick without being too obvious."

He looked up at her again and said, "Well, what's wrong with obvious? He already knows you're going to end up in bed with him, so why don't you just get him good and excited? It's up to you of course, but if I were you, I'd wear something more daring. After all it's a special night. It's the last time you'll get together, you've seen the results of the tests showing he's got no infections, so this time you can have him without a condom for the first time. You want to be sure he's wound up to give you a nice load."

Maddison pouted and said "Hmm, I'd like to see you wearing something more daring, that could be quite amusing. You've got a point though. What would you recommend then?"

He thought for a moment, then said, "The lingerie you have on is great, especially the bra which is fine enough that your nipples show when you're aroused. The hold-ups and the heels are great too. But I reckon you should wear that red dress with the shorter, tighter skirt, that shows your stocking tops when you sit down, and the bodice that's tight enough to show the line of your bra. You should also leave a couple of the top buttons undone, so he gets a good view of your tits."

"Don't you think that would all be a bit slutty?" She asked.

"Of course it would," he replied. "It would be shouting out that you're ready to be fucked all night."

"Well, that's as maybe, but I think I'll tone it down a bit from that," she said. "Tell you what, I think I'll wear my plum coloured dress instead, with the short, flared skirt, and button up front. I'll think about the opened buttons when I get it on and see how it looks, I don't want the whole world trying to look down my cleavage."

"Sounds good," he said. "That plum colour suits you and goes well with your dark hair. Now, where was I? I think a couple more paragraphs should finish this story, then I'll submit it under 'Loving Wives'. I mean the wife in the story is doing just what you do, and you're a loving wife, aren't you?"

"Of course I am," she replied, "but you're also a cuckold who encourages me to have sex with any man that I want, and you've been cuckolded many times. Perhaps you should submit it under the 'Fetish' category."

"Sure, I'm a cuckold," he said, "but that means you're a cuckquean, when I have other women, doesn't it?"

"Yes, that's true," she conceded, "but some people reckon stories about cuckolds and cuckqueans all belong in the 'Fetish' category, or similar."

He thought for a bit, then said, "But cucks and queans can still be 'loving' people and we've proved that ourselves."

"Yes," she replied, "that's true as well. We've been married for more than 5 years, and no one can say we're not still very much in love with each other. And we still turn each other on just as much as ever, as I can see from the bulge in your trousers."

"Ok, I think I'm going to submit this story under 'Loving Wives', and take any flak that comes from it, my skin's thick enough."

Maddison went to their bedroom and changed her dress before returning to the living room to see what Tom thought of her new selection.

Running an appraising look over his wife again, he said, "Ah, yes, you're right, that dress with the flared skirt is perfect. You look stunning. Will you be coming home later tonight?"

"I certainly hope not." She replied, "No, I'm pretty sure I won't be back until tomorrow morning, after breakfast at the earliest."

"Keep your phone on, in case I need to contact you." He told her.

"You mean, so I can send you some pics, don't you?" She retorted'

He grinned as he said, "Well, that too."

"What are you going to do tonight?" She asked. "Are you still going over to see mum?"

Maddison's mother, Letitia (Letty), was a vivacious forty-seven-year-old widow, having lost her husband in a car crash five years previously. She and her husband had had an open marriage for most of their married life and she'd had many male partners before and after he'd died.

"Yes," he said, "I called her earlier and she's expecting me, I said I'd probably spend the night there. Alternatively, I could come home early, watch a bit of TV, drink some beer, and when I go to bed, rub one off while I imagine what you're up to with your date."

She snorted, "Well, if you stay here, don't make a mess on the bed. Do you want me to send you a picture, to get you going?"

He smiled at her and said, "I'm going to your mum's so I shouldn't need any other help to turn me on, but if you want to send a picture on your phone, I'm sure she'd enjoy it as well."

"Oh yes, I'm sure she would," laughed Maddison. "I'll try to bring you a present home in the morning, I know how you like your sloppy seconds. What time do you think you'll be home from mum's?"

"Well, not before breakfast time." He replied. "You know how your mum likes her early morning exercise. It would be nice if you could bring a nice fresh load home with you, though. What if I were to swing by Marcus' hotel after I leave your mum's and pick you up. I could text you when I leave Letty's place, and that would give you time for a last fuck, if he can still manage it, before I collect you. Then we could go home to bed for me to reclaim you and mix my cum with his inside you."

"That's a good idea," she said, "and it would save me having to call for a taxi."

"Yes," he said reflectively, "and it would save me having to argue with the taxi driver over the cost of valeting his back seats when you leak cum on to them, like last time."

Looking out of the window, Maddison said, "Ah, there's my ride. (She kissed him quickly) See you tomorrow, have a nice evening."

He replied, "Yeah, fine. You have a good time too, enjoy his dick. And don't forget I want to hear the whole story tomorrow."

"Ok," she said, "I'll remember. Bye, love you."

"Yeah, love you too." He said," Hey, I'm going to put it in 'Loving Wives', and to hell with the dodgy comments."

"What? Oh yes, the story. Ok, whatever you think," she replied, "bye."

Tom moved to the window and watched his lovely wife walk down their short drive to the waiting taxi. Maddison deliberately exaggerated the sway of her hips as she went, she knew that he'd be watching, and he knew that she knew.

As he watched her go Tom felt the usual twin pangs of jealousy and arousal, as he thought of Marcus' cock soon sliding deep into her pussy, the one emotion contradicting the other.

Tom finished up his story for submission to Literotica, he'd give it a final edit sometime tomorrow, then submit it online.

He phoned Letty to let her know he'd be over soon, then went to shower, shave and put on fresh clothes before driving to her home.

Letty opened the door of her bungalow as soon as he'd stopped in her driveway. He'd hardly closed her front door behind him before she drew him into her arms and kissed him. They kissed passionately, then he held her at arm's length while he looked her up and down. "Letty, darling," he said, "You look good enough to eat. Wow, I'm really lucky having a mother-in-law like you, and a wife like your daughter. I live surrounded by beauty."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," replied Letty, with a smile. "And it will certainly get you into my bed later, but I've got a cold supper for us first, got to keep your strength up, you're going to need it! Did Maddison get off to meet Marcus ok? She said he's very good looking and she tells me he's very good in bed too."

"Yes," said Tom, "they should be having dinner now, then it's back to his hotel for the night. That gives us all night to enjoy each other, if you don't mind me sleeping over."

"I'd mind if you wouldn't be staying," she said. "I've been wet with anticipation ever since you called to say you were coming. There's no way you're leaving here without giving me a damn good seeing to."

"Well, if we're having a cold meal, it won't be spoiled if we spend a little time in bed before we eat, will it?" Said Tom with a wicked grin.

"Mmmm, yes please." Replied Letty, leading him towards her bedroom. "I'll be your first course."

As they walked down the hall to her bedroom Tom was already pulling down the long zip at the back of her dress. Letty held the dress to her chest to prevent it slipping down to the floor, while Tom slipped his hand inside to squeeze her backside gently.

In her bedroom Letty let the dress slide to her feet and stepped out of it. She turned to Tom who moved in to kiss her again. He ran his hands over her full breasts, feeling her long hard nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra, just miniscule panties, dark hold up stockings and shoes with four-inch heels. She was magnificent, sex on legs, just like her daughter.

Letty's hand went to the large bulge at Tom's crotch, then she undid his belt, unzipped him and began to remove his trousers while he unbuttoned and removed his shirt.

Tom kicked off his loafers and stepped out of his trousers before Letty pulled his boxers down, releasing his rock-hard cock. She took hold of the throbbing member in both hands and rubbed it backwards and forwards. It wasn't long before a bead of pre-cum appeared on his head and she lovingly licked it off, before taking him slowly into her mouth. Tom's cock was a little over eight inches long, but Letty managed to get most of it in her mouth and throat as she nodded backwards and forwards.

After a few minutes of Letty sucking and throat fucking his cock Tom pulled out of her mouth. He helped her to her feet and guided her onto the bed. He sat her on the side of the bed then pushed her gently backwards until she was lying on her back, with her backside on the edge of the bed and her feet on the floor.

Falling to his knees Tom pulled her panties down and removed them together with her shoes, then pulling her legs apart he put his lips to her labia and began to lick her, and to suck on her hard little clitoris.

Letty gave soft moans of delight as Tom's tongue did it's work on her sex. When he pushed his tongue inside her she gushed her love juice on him. When he nibbled her clitoris she arched her back, pushing hard against his mouth until, after a few more minutes of licking and sucking, she came with a shuddering orgasm and a loud cry of "Yesss, oh fuck, yes".

Reaching down to hold his head she begged him, "Fuck me now, Tom, please fuck me now. God, I want you inside me, you fuck me so well. Please, please fuck me now, make me come on your cock."

Tom released her and she moved into the centre of the bed. As he climbed on the bed to join her, she laid her head back on the pillows and opened her legs, pulling her knees up at the same time. Her glistening pussy was awaiting him as he positioned himself between her knees and laid his rigid cock on her belly, then he started to slide it backwards and forwards along her wet labia coating it in her juice and his precum and arousing her clitoris again.

He drew back a little more and presented his cockhead to her open vagina, before gently easing it into her. Letty gave a deep sigh of contentment as his cock began to stretch her, blindly heading into the welcoming warmth inside her belly.

After several slow thrusts he'd buried the whole length of his cock in her, and he felt his head pushing against her cervix. As he drew back again, he could feel her muscles contract as they sought to milk him of the cum that he wasn't yet ready to release. As he thrust again, he leaned forward to kiss her gently on the lips. She held him with both hands behind his head and kissed him back, fiercely. Then she gasped as he thrust against her cervix again. "Fuck me hard, Tom," she begged softly, "Fuck me hard, make me come and fill me. I so want your cum in me."

Tom began to steadily stroke in and out of Letty's slick pussy, giving her the full length of his cock each time. Letty lay back on the pillows with her eyes closed and her lips making a pretty red 'O' each time he bottomed out.

As he began to pick up pace she began to push up against his thrusts, panting lightly as she did so. When she began to moan loudly, he knew she was nearing a climax, as he was himself. "God, I'm coming," he gasped, and as his first spurts shot into her, Letty also came. She cried out, "Yes, oh, yes. Give it to me, all of it. Give me your spunk. Fill me with it." Then, as they both ran out of steam and he collapsed on her, she said, "I love the way you love me Tom and I just love that first rush of cum you give me, thank you, darling."

They lay together for a while relaxing in their post coital afterglow. They shared a gentle, loving, kiss before partly dressing again to go to the dining room for their supper.

Supper was a simple affair of thick cold cuts of honey roast ham with a salad tossed in French dressing and mayonnaise baby potatoes. They shared a bottle of well chilled, crisp Chablis with their meal and finished with a home-made lemon cheesecake.

"That was very nice, Letty," said Tom, "you're the hostess who 'gives' the mostest alright. Now I think I'll need a lie down after we've cleared the dishes."

"I know just what you mean," she replied, "I'm sure I'll be flat on my back in a little while." They both laughed, they knew where they were heading for the rest of the evening and night.

Twenty minutes later they were back on Letty's bed, they were both sitting up against the headboard finishing the last of the wine that they'd brought with them. Tom took Letty's empty glass from her and placed it on the bedside cabinet with his own glass. Turning to her he took her face in his hands and kisses the tip of her nose before covering her soft red lips with his own. They kissed gently and sensually, exploring each other with their tongues. Tom gently nipped Letty's bottom lip with his teeth, and she sighed with pleasure.

Letty wriggled down until she was lying full length with her head raised slightly by the pillows, while Tom idly ran his fingertips over her breasts watching her nipples rise as they reacted to his gentle touch. He leaned down and kissed each nipple in turn before gently sucking them into his mouth and caressing them with his tongue.

Letty moaned softly as sweet sensations sent their vibrations deep inside her, alerting her vagina that she was soon to be re-awakened.

Tom began kissing down Letty's soft belly then across the small, inverted triangle of neatly trimmed hair that pointed the way to her engorged clitoris, virtually demanding attention. Tom didn't disappoint, his roving tongue found her clit and he circled it with the tip, as he peeled the hood back with his fingers.

Letty gasped with pleasure, moving her legs wide apart and slightly drawing up her knees. As Tom sucked her clit between his lips she groaned loudly and, putting her hands on the back of his head, she held his face tight to her mound. Tom began to suck on her clit like he was milking a tit, and in just a few seconds Letty came, pushing her hips off the bed and writhing to get the maximum contact between her clit and Tom's tongue.

As she came down from her high Letty whispered loudly, "Christ, Tom. Even though I know what you are going to do I can't resist it. When you do that to me, I know I'm going to lose control and I can't fight it. In fact, I love it. Now lie down and let me repay the compliment."

Tom lay back on the bed and Letty knelt beside him, she took hold of his rigid cock in one hand as she quickly kissed him before moving down so she could take him into her mouth. She licked the precum off his engorged cockhead before sliding her lips over the glans, marvelling at the heat from the blood pumping through it. She began to slide her lips up and down his cock taking it a bit deeper into her mouth, then her throat, with each downward thrust. She kept her closed hand on the lower half of his cock at the same time, rubbing up and down in time with her lips. His cock was thick, so her fingers didn't quite meet around it.

Much as Tom loved Letty's cock sucking skills, he knew that if she continued he would soon come in her mouth. Although he knew that he'd enjoy that as much as she would, he was only human and if he came now he wouldn't be able to fuck her as well as she wanted for a little while. So, he stopped her. "Lie down love," he said, "I want to fuck you, I want to put this load of cum as deep in your pussy as I can."

"God, yes," breathed Letty, "I want it, I want you to fill me Tom, let's both to come together, then I'll clean you up afterwards."

By now Tom had positioned himself above Letty, between her widespread legs. Her pussy gaped open, deep pink inside and glistening with her love juice. He rubbed his cockhead up and down her wet labia, coating himself with her juice and his own precum, before gently beginning that slow slide into paradise.

Letty lay with her eyes closed, legs spread wide, her arms up, her hands above her head gripping the pillows underneath her. She loved the way Tom's thick cock was stretching her vaginal walls as his cock blindly followed the tunnel into the depths of her belly.

When Tom bottomed out against her cervix, he stopped pushing and lay still for a few moments. He'd been here many times before, and he knew that she'd appreciate a minute to adapt herself to him, before he started to fuck her with powerful thrusts in and out.

When he heard the whispered request, "Fuck me, Tom. I'm yours." He began to slide backwards and forwards, slowly at first, gradually building up to a regular rhythm. He lay on top of her rotating his hips to plunge his cock again and again all the way into her.

12