Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her legs up and crossed her ankles around his waist as he assaulted her vagina. Her arms were round his neck and she was kissing him feverishly. Having already come once this evening Tom was able to hold back from releasing his cum into her, he wanted her to come before him or at least at the same time.

He needn't have been concerned, Letty began to come, a succession of orgasms began to rack her body, she was panting for breath and rolling her head from side to side. He orgasms became one long climax and she started screaming, "Cumming, cumming, cummiiing. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming." Tom was ready, he couldn't hold on any longer, the sensation in his cockhead was almost painful and he let go. He released spurt after spurt of hot pent up sperm into her hot depths, grunting loudly with every thrust that was firing his seed into her.

Tom collapsed onto his lovely partner; his cock remained inside her stopping his cum from leaking out. This is how you get women pregnant he thought, just as well Letty was on the pill.

After a minute or two Tom rolled off her. His cock, still semi-erect, made a sucking sound as he pulled it out of her. "Christ, Tom," she said softly, "You fuck me better than anyone I can think of, that was special. If you ever get bored with my daughter, there'll always be a permanent place for you here with me. I love you."

"I love you too," he replied, "and I also love Maddison, I want you both in my life for ever."

A few minutes later Tom's phone, sitting on the bedside cabinet, pinged. He knew that Maddison had sent him a text with photo attachments as requested. Opening the phone, he saw three photos at the head of the text.

The first photo was taken with the camera looking down on Maddison's belly, between her drawn up knees, showing the small blue butterfly tattoo just above her navel. Marcus was obviously kneeling between her legs taking the photograph, and his long cock was shown laid flat on her belly, with the head ending just short of her navel.

The next photo was taken from the same viewpoint, but now with three quarters of Marcus' cock buried inside her pussy. The final photo was taken at bed top level, looking straight between her legs at her gaping pussy, where a thin stream of milky grey cum was oozing from it, down over her rosebud and onto the bed. The text accompanying the photos read "Well fucked wife. X"

Tom shared the photos with Letty, who exclaimed, "That sexy little bitch, and Marcus' cock must be easily as big yours Tom."

Tom said, "According to Maddison, Marcus's cock is about the same length as mine but it's quite a bit thicker."

Then Letty said, "You didn't tell me he was black."

Tom asked, "Does it make any difference?"

"No, of course not," she said. "Where does he come from anyway."

"Angola," said Tom. "He flies back to Luanda tomorrow evening, and he'll be managing the export office, so Maddison will be able to keep in touch with him."

"Well, he may be big and thick," said Letty, "but I reckon I had the better partner tonight." Then she pushed him down flat on the bed and kissed him hard before she got on her knees beside him taking his cock in her hands. She began by licking their combined fluids off his glans, before sucking him inside her mouth to clean him properly.

Before very long Letty's ministration had Tom hard again. "Lie back, Tom," she said, "Let me ride you."

Tom did as he was bidden and Letty straddled him, guiding his cock back inside her. She was facing him and leaning forward with her hands on his chest. She began to push herself up and down on him, taking his cock deep into her well lubricated pussy. Then she began to slide backwards and forwards on him, rubbing her clitoris on his belly. She went faster and faster until. in a state of wild-eyed frenzy. she came again, and again. When she finally stopped, she collapsed onto him laying her head on his chest. She was panting for breath and exhausted.

Letty rolled off Tom and lay beside him, they were both tired and satisfied from their frantic coupling. Tom pulled her to him and kissed her lovingly on the lips, "Letty, darling, you are the complete antithesis of all those old 'dragon of a mother-in-law' jokes, I love you as much as I love my lovely wife and when we wake up in the morning I'm going to prove it to you."

"Do I have to wait until morning?" she asked.

"I'm afraid so," he replied. "I'm only human and I need to recover, sometimes I think you're going to fuck the life out of me."

"That's where we differ," she said, taking hold of his half hard member, "You always fuck the life into me, can you just put your little man into me again as we lay here, and I'll keep it warm till morning."

Tom was soon hard enough to do as Letty wished as she moved to spoon into him, with her soft bum pressed back into his groin as he cupped her breast. They drifted off to sleep together as they had done many times before. He knew that his cock would slip out of her during the night, and he also knew that when he awoke, he would feel her soft warm lips sliding up and down on him as she brought him back to consciousness with her mouth.

With the early morning sun streaming in through the windows in Letty's bedroom, she had brought her son-in-law's cock back to rigidity. He wasted no time in pushing her flat on the bed before mounting her, fucking her, and giving her another load of hot cum deep inside her belly.

"Sometimes I think your cervix must be a sort of sperm bank," he said, between kisses, "With lots of deposits and no withdrawals. Now, I think you owe me breakfast, I've got to pick Maddison up soon and when I get her home, I'm going to need my strength, so if you get the cornflakes out I'll just have a shower. then I'll be ready to eat."

"Yes, milord," chuckled Letty, "would your lordship like anything else."

"I certainly would," replied Tom, "but you'll have to keep it warm and nicely shaved, until I can call round again." Then he dived into the shower just before the slipper she'd thrown at him hit the wall.

"Brute," she shouted after him. "If you're not careful I'll give it to someone else."

"You will anyway," was his reply, "Why break the habit of a lifetime?"

"Beast," She screamed, as she made her way to the kitchen.

Maddy's evening had gone well. Marcus had been waiting for her in the hotel foyer and he'd joined her in her taxi for the ride to the restaurant.

"You are a lovely woman," he said, "In my country you would have many children by now, perhaps tonight I will make a baby inside you."

"Perhaps, you will." Said Maddison with a smile as she realised that Marcus thought his condoms had been keeping her from conceiving, as well as protecting her until she could be sure he was free of any nasties. He didn't realise that she used contraceptive pills to make sure she didn't fall for the babies that she'd never wanted.

They enjoyed a lovely candlelit dinner with good champagne, although a lot of the occasion was wasted on Maddison, as all she could think of was getting back to the hotel and into bed with her lover.

They eventually arrived back at the hotel and to Maddison the express lift seemed awfully slow, but eventually they entered Marcus' room. Maddison immediately pushed his jacket off his shoulders, removed his tie and began to unbutton his shirt.

Marcus laughed, "Slow down," he said, "We have all night, there is no need to rush, I will give you all the loving you need, but slowly."

"But I want you now, I've been patient but tonight is our last night together before you go home, and I don't know when we'll get together again. Tonight, you can have me without a condom and it's going to be so much nicer, so much sexier."

"You can always come to Africa," he said, "I could make love to you under a beautiful African night sky full of stars."

"I'm sure your wife would be very pleased with that," said Maddison, "With a smile. No, after tonight we'll have to wait until there's a reason for you to come to the UK again, I will miss you and the way your cock stretches me. Now I don't want to waste any more time, come on, get undressed and get me to bed."

Marcus was soon kissing her and caressing her lovely body, in the large bed. He gently rolled her hard nipples between finger and thumb, before sucking hard on them as if feeding. "I would like to drink from you," he said, "I would like to make a black baby in you and then drink from your full breasts. Tonight, I will try to put a big strong baby son in you, then maybe you could bring him to visit me, and we could drink from you together."

At this suggestion Maddison felt such a tingle deep inside her pussy that it made her gasp. 'Why, does that turn me on me so much,' she thought, 'there's no way I want anyone's baby, big, black, or anything else'.

Maddison had Marcus' cock clutched firmly in her hand, she marvelled at its length and girth. It was hot in her cool hand, and she wanted to guide it to her pussy, but Marcus was kissing his way down her tummy, past her navel, and down to her labia and her sensitive clitoris, so she had to, reluctantly, let him go.

As he brought his face close to Maddison's wet pussy lips he could smell her arousal, he licked her swollen lips and pushed his tongue inside tasting her fluids. He pushed back the fleshy hood over her small hard clitoris, and as he sucked on it, Maddison had her first orgasm of the night, pushing her sex hard into Marcus' face and crying out in ecstasy. "Oh, yes, that's it, suck me, suck me. Make me come."

But Marcus had other ideas, he pushed her legs wider apart and positioned himself to bring his cock to her pussy. "Give me your telephone," he said, "You said your husband wants a picture of my penis, I will take the picture now or we will forget."

She handed him the phone that she'd left on the beside cabinet. He shuffled forward a little and laid his cock on her belly and took the photo looking down on his big black shaft lying on her smooth white belly. Maddison giggled, 'Tony is going to love this,' she thought.

He put the phone down beside her and positioned his cock at her entrance, rubbing it up and down her labia and coating the head with her juices and his own precum. Then he eased forward and began to push his thick, hard cock into her, stretching her vagina walls wonderfully as he did so. After three gentle lunges he had most of himself in her, he retrieved the phone and took the second photo showing that most of his cock was inside her.

Dropping the phone on the bed, Marcus started to thrust in and out with more urgency. Maddison raised her arms to him, inviting him to lean all the way forward and lie on her whilst he rotated his pelvis to fuck her deeply. They kissed as he continually thrust his cockhead hard against her cervix, he was panting now, as was she as his weight on her pushed the breath out of her chest.

They fucked for minutes, and she felt her climax building, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard," she commanded him. He didn't disappoint her as he began to pound her harder, feeling his own orgasm was not far away. As the ecstasy washed over her, she cried out, "Yes, I'm coming. Oh, oh yesss, I'm coming!"

Marcus kept thrusting as Maddison began to have climax after climax, which became one continual orgasm. As her eyes rolled up in her head, she became almost semi-conscious and she was hardly aware of Marcus croaking, "I am coming, my baby is coming to you now," and he began to ejaculate deep, deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of his hot semen splashed against her cervix until she was so flooded that his cum was squeezing out around his cock. Then he collapsed on top of her, temporarily exhausted.

When they had both recovered enough to move apart Maddison could feel the cum leaking from her gaping pussy. She asked him to take one more photo showing the thick fluid oozing out of her, which he did.

For the next three hours they fucked like rabbits in every position she knew and a couple that she didn't. Marcus had remarkable powers of recovery and he put copious amounts of cum in her twice more before they finally succumbed and slept in each other's arms.

In the morning Marcus took her again, and he filled her again. She had her present for Tom when she was ready to leave the hotel after Tom had texted to say he was waiting outside.

Maddison kissed Marcus goodbye and wished him a good flight back to Luanda. They would be in contact in due course through their joint employment.

As she passed through the hotel reception on her way out of the hotel, the receptionists on duty looked her up and down, they were sure that she was one of the high-priced escorts that they often saw arriving to service wealthy guests. Maddison gave them her customary sweet smile causing them to look away in disdain, she didn't give a damn, in fact she found it quite amusing.

The hotel doorman didn't care who or what she was when she smiled sweetly at him, as he held the door whilst she got into Tom's car. She gave him a good look down her cleavage, and a flash of her stocking tops to perk up his day.

When Tom and Maddie got home, they lost no time in going to their bedroom to reclaim each other, and relate their previous night's and early morning's adventures. They joined together in slow and sensual fucking, both reaching a gentle climax when Maddie told Tom how Marcus had been determined to get her pregnant. Tom's semen mixing with the remains of Marcus' morning cum as he shot his load into her.

As they lay together relaxing. Maddison asked, "Did I tell you that the manager of our Melbourne office is coming to spend a couple of weeks here next month. She's gorgeous, and I've been told that she likes to swing both ways. I think I might invite her to stay with us rather than in a hotel, we could all have a lot of fun."

12