Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
A girls holiday with my mother.
5.6k words
4.4
19k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
289 Followers

This story contains no incestual sex. I've put it into the taboo category by the very nature of the story involving a mother and daughter. I feel its closer to taboo than any of the other genres.

There's a saying you'll all be familiar with, 'like mother, like daughter'. Well, that was me and my mum. Although we considered ourselves to be more like sisters as I grew into an adult, the saying did describe us pretty accurately. The good, the bad and the ugly. I developed my mothers traits and followed her advice, and when she advised me not to make the same mistakes as her, I did anyway. So I didn't always follow her advice.

My names Pippa and I'm a 5ft 5' curvy brunette. My mother Annie is also a curvy brunette, but she's an inch taller and a bit more curvier. When I was nineteen and my mother was forty, she booked a 'girls' holiday to Hersonissos, Crete for her birthday milestone. My aunt was supposed to be joining us but she had to pull out at the last minute to look after my uncle, because the dipshit fell off a ladder whilst painting their house. Never mind, seven days in the sun was going to be awesome with or without my aunt.

The apartment we booked was an adult only complex. Not that kind of adult only, you perverts! No, just no families with noisy kids running around the place. Mum and I shared a two-bedroom apartment and we joked about being able to bring guys back to our own personal spaces if we or they got lucky, but we pinky promised not to ditch each other for a guy. If we did meet any guys then we'd say we were sisters.

On that very first day my mother was to change my perception about my body. I don't really like to discuss body sizes in stories, but I was a 34DD bra and a size 12 dress. I have since returned to a size 10 and 34D. Too much partying and takeaways meant I was fuller than I should have been. I wasn't fat but I was conscious about my body image. Proud of my curves, yes. Disappointed I hadn't put the same effort into my pre-holiday workouts as my mum, most definitely.

At forty my mother's body rocked her outfits, especially her bikinis. Being a light-to-social smoker at this stage of her life, was the only unhealthy habit she had. Where I was a full-on smoker, but this is not a smoking fetish story. My mum ran, did Pilates and ate healthy, which was more than I could say for myself.

Anyway, that first day we settled by the pool with only a few couples sunbathing around the pool with us. I was wearing a new two-piece black bikini and mum was wearing a new red halter neck bikini. We quickly caught the attention of the men when we removed our cover up dresses, but let's be honest, that's standard anyway. I took it in my stride like any other holiday. I didn't feel sexy or self-conscious. The latter was only moments away though.

I'd already prepared my sun protection inside the apartment. Mother clearly hadn't. Brazen as you like, she sat down on her sunbed, removed her bikini top and started rubbing sun cream into her big breasts, whilst talking to me about an excursion she fancied doing later in the week. From behind my sunglasses, I looked away and around the pool. All male eyes were on my forty-year-old mum rubbing up her tits with sun cream. I was so embarrassed I tried to hide my discomfort whilst agreeing to the excursion. I didn't know what I'd agreed to. I just nodded and squirmed on the sunbed beside her.

"Are you not joining me?" she then asked.

"What? Topless?" I whispered harshly.

My mother smiled. "You're not embarrassed are you? Has my confident Pippa lost her outward confidence all of a sudden?" My mother teased me.

"No!" I sat up in defiance. I hated the way my ego responded to her at times, needing to be like my mother.

"You're on holiday. There's no jealous, insecure boyfriend to tell you to put them away. Embrace your femininity, Pippa," she dared me. "Give those milky girls a sun tan." My mother laughed quietly to herself and then sat back on her sunbed with her legs sprawled out as she sat up and opened a novel. I could see her watching me out the corner of my eye, smiling.

Like mother, like daughter, I decided, I reached behind my back and unclasped my bikini top. My heart was thumping inside my chest as the men turned their attention from my mothers exposed tits to watch me, her daughter, exposing my tits. Dropping my bikini top onto my bag, I sat back on my sunbed with my legs sprawled out. I heard my mother chuckling into her novel.

"Reading something funny?" I asked sarcastically.

"Watch you don't burn your boobs, Pippa," she chuckled again.

Damn! I hadn't thought about that. I wanted to run back to the apartment and rub sun cream into my breasts, but I knew I couldn't do that, not really. "You're enjoying this more than the men," I giggled nervously.

"For different reasons," my mother grinned. "Forget them. Embrace your body and stop worrying about what other people think. Bikini or topless, men are men, Pippa. They'll look and admire, stare and lust. You already know this of course."

I cleared my throat and sat up. I then leaned down into my bag and took out my sun cream. Feeling the weight of my breasts as they moved with me, I felt the weight of the men watching me. My mother was quickly into her novel when I squirted sun cream into my hands and began rubbing it into my exposed breasts. She didn't smile, laugh or tease me. Once I'd finished my nipples were rock hard. I was now embarrassingly aroused.

My mother and I sunbathed topless by the pool everyday of the holiday. I even started applying my sun cream at the pool. It was a constant turn on for me, showing off in front of men with their wives and girlfriends sat beside them. We only put our bikini tops back on when we went for a dip in the pool, or when it was time to leave. I left Crete with a lovely pair of tanned breasts, and a newfound level of confidence.

In the evenings, my mother and I ate out in restaurants. We wore our new dresses and turned heads pretty much everywhere we went. It felt amazing experiencing this with my mother, because I'd only ever experienced it with my friends. Something else I noticed. The age of the men we attracted were a lot older than me. Whenever I was out with my friends I noticed older guys getting a good look at us, but none ever approached us. I mean, we were in our late teens and early twenties.

However, my mother was forty years old, so guys my own age rarely approached us during the holiday. The few that did were too immature and cocky. They left with their tails between their legs as their cheesy chat-up lines were no match for my mother. While some of them impressed me, she'd heard them all before.

On the last night of our holiday we planned to party hard. My mother was well up for getting drunk and dancing until the early hours of the morning. It was music to my younger ears. We'd so far had an amazing time. Long days sunbathing topless by the pool together. A picturesque boat tour around the island of Crete, and beautiful food and lovely wine in the evenings, until it was time to sleep and do it all again the next day.

My mother exited her room ready to party, while I stood in my bra and knickers, dithering over two outfits to choose from. "How do you always look so amazing, so fast?" I moaned.

My mother was wearing a stunning pink-dye-print cami dress. It was fairly low-cut and it hemmed mid-thigh, showing off her bronzed thighs and cleavage. Even her hair and make-up looked stunning in the time she'd taken to get ready. "You're spoilt for choice. I told you not to bring too many outfits. Let me help you." My mother stepped up to foot of my bed to look over the two dresses I had laid out. "Go for the black one," she picked out.

"It's a bit risqué," I mulled. "Even by my standards," I quickly laughed.

"You'll look fabulous. Tonight we're two ladies hitting the town for a bloody good time!" We laughed and I picked up the black dress. "Now hurry up, Pippa. Your mother is thirsty," she smiled and softly patted my bum. "I'll have a cigarette outside while you slip into your dress."

While my mother smoked outside I stood topless in front of the mirror and stepped into the black, sheath, mini dress. It was backless and low cut, with a deeper V at the centre of the outfit, revealing my entire cleavage.

"Sex on legs!" my mother joked when she returned.

"Says the MILF dressed for cock!" I joked back.

"Watch your mouth, young lady! I'm your mother not one of your slapper friends!" she laughed.

Dressed in our newest, sexiest outfits, we grabbed our matching handbags and set off for the bars of Hersonissos. It was to be an experience I'll never forget.

As soon as we walked along the strip, bar staff were pulling us inside for their free shitty shots. They tasted like mouthwash. Bar hopping until midnight, my mother and I were having an unbelievable time drinking, dancing and getting chatted up by so many guys. Surprisingly, my mother knocked back every offer from the guys who wanted to buy us drinks.

"Don't ever put yourself in a situation where you can get spiked, Pippa," she educated me. "Predators are wolves dressed in sheep's clothing. No guy or free drink is worth the risk, especially in this environment, where the guy is only looking to get his dick inside you! Pull on your intuition. Suss the guy out before deciding if you want to sleep with him." I knew my mother was drunk, but she spoke wise words.

We eventually ended up at a lively bar playing trance music. My mother was reliving her youth from the late 90's. It was hilarious and so much fun. As we danced a couple of handsome guys at the bar were seriously eyeing us up. They looked to be in their thirties. We both noticed and giggled.

"Which one do you want, Pippa?" my mother drunkenly laughed and shoulder barged me gently.

I laughed and blushed. We had joked about this back home, but now it was real I felt I couldn't pull with my mother. "They're too old for me!"

"Don't be so ridiculous. Too old for you and too young for me to date perhaps, but not to have some good old fashioned holiday fun with."

"You're nuts!" I laughed again.

"Come on, let's go call their bluff!" My mother practically dragged me off the dance floor towards our two handsome admirers. I was blushing bright red, hiding to the side of her as she stood at the bar beside the men. "I'll have a double gin and tonic, and my daughter will have a double vodka and redbull when you're ready, guys!" she told them.

I could have died, and what happened to the advice about free drinks and telling people we were sisters? I thought.

"Daughter!" The guy closest to my mother nearly chocked on his drink. He was about five-ten with short blonde hair and a toned looking body underneath his not too tight shirt.

"We were betting on whether you were sisters or friends!" The other guy laughed. He was slightly taller and stockier with longer dark hair. He was slightly more handsome to.

My mother giggled flirtatiously at the two men and then reminded them of her order. The blonde guy introduced himself as Jonny before buying our drinks. The dark-haired guy said his name was Paul and shook our hands softly.

I felt completely lost. Not knowing what to say, other than giving my name, I accepted the drink and the four of us went and found a table. Jonny quickly slipped in front of me behind my mother, making sure he got to sit beside her. Paul then kindly offered me to sit first, before siding up to me. Clearly the guys had already picked us before we could pick them. I didn't mind because I didn't believe anything would happen, and I did find Paul the more attractive out of the two. Although they were both good looking guys.

I managed to relax into the conversation and forget about the age differences, until my mother and I learned we were well off the mark with their ages. Jonny was actually born the same year as my mother; she was only three months older than him. Paul then looked awkwardly at me before confessing he was forty-two.

My mother didn't seem to mind that her nineteen year old daughter was sat beside a man old enough to be her father. She had become so wrapped up in Jonny's blue eyes and smooth talking, they eventually went off to dance, leaving me alone with Paul. He could see I was nervous. Instead of hitting on me he asked about my life back home, and if I'd had a good time in Crete. He told me him and Jonny were business partners.

What I didn't realise, however, was that Paul was in fact hitting on me. My mother would later laugh at my naivety when we discussed it very quietly on the flight home. He had slowly but surely gained my trust without me even realising it. I didn't once catch him checking out my cleavage, even though he very politely complimented my hair and dress several times. Maybe I didn't want to catch him. He made me feel good and relaxed while my mother and his friend danced and flirted outrageously on the dance floor.

Paul asked if I fancied joining them but I couldn't bring myself to dance with such an older man. He might have looked ten years younger but I knew he wasn't. Most of the guys I'd seen smiling and eyeing me up in the bar did actually look to be around my age. Then Jonny and my mother returned to the table. We drank some tequila shots before my mother insisted on taking me to the ladies room.

"How are you getting on with Paul?" she grinned. "He's cute."

"He's nice. You want to take Jonny back to your room, don't you?" I laughed.

"Correction. I am taking Jonny back to my room," she giggled drunkenly.

"I thought we weren't ditching each other for guys, sister!" I made a point.

My mother suddenly look surprised. "Are you not interested in Paul?"

"He's older than you!" I laughed.

"So," my mother shrugged. "How many times do I have to keep telling you, you're on holiday." I sighed and freshened up my face. "Listen to me, Pippa. Do you like the guy or not?"

"Yeah, he's nice," I confessed.

"And what if he was twenty years younger?"

"But he's not."

"But if he was?" my mother smirked.

"Then it would be different," I giggled.

My mother laughed. "Stop being so uptight. Dance with the guy. If you don't change your mind then I'll ditch Jonny and we'll go back to the apartment, just me and you."

I didn't feel guilty but I knew she was right, as usual. I did like and fancy Paul. It was only his age, and the fact I was 'pulling' with my mother holding me back. "Ok. I'll dance with him," I giggled once more.

Like two besties, my mother and I rejoined the guys at the table. We had one final round of tequila before taking to the dance floor. I was drunk but in control of my decisions. The music had mellowed to a more progressive type of trance. The place was still buzzing but people weren't jumping around to the bass anymore. It allowed for Paul to dance closer to me. I totally relaxed and moved my hips with my arms bent in the air.

Glancing towards my mother, Paul and I laughed as she ground up against Jonny. He had his arm around her waist and his thigh between her legs. Moving rhythmically to the beat, my mother was in slut-mode rubbing herself against Jonny's thigh.

I returned my attention to Paul, who's gaze was burning down from above into my cleavage. It was clear he wanted some of what his friend was getting. I smiled at the hope in his eyes as we continued dancing. It was then I actually let go of his age. Flicking my eyes back to my mother, I gradually found myself becoming a little jealous.

Jonny wasn't holding back because my mother was leading him. Paul, however, was holding back because of my hesitancy, but I could see how much he wanted me. Like mother, like daughter, I said to myself.

"What's on your mind?" I asked Paul with a wry smile.

"Nothing much," he grinned.

"Your eyes say different," I continued smiling.

Paul continued grinning. "Can I be honest with you, Pippa?"

"I expect nothing less!" I laughed.

Paul looked me in the eye and then blatantly ran his gaze up and down my body. I blushed at the silent compliment as his eyes paused over my cleavage before returning to look me in the eye again. It was his clearest indication yet.

"You're the hottest thing I've seen in a while, Pippa. I think you're great. If maybe you can look past the age difference we could have a really great time together."

"Thank you, Paul. I really like you to."

He smiled and I looked at my mother and Jonny again. They were now snogging each others faces off as if they were my age. Like mother, like daughter, I stepped closer to Paul and turned my back to him. He didn't hesitate in putting his hands on me for the first time that night. He held my hips and we moved side to side with the music. I pushed my arse back into his groin and laughed. Paul whispered into my ear that I was 'so sexy' and then pulled me tight against him. My arse was now grinding against the front of his trousers. I felt warm inside as our dance lit the fires of my arousal.

Paul moved one hand from my hip, sliding it round to my tummy. He then started grinding his crotch into my arse. At that point I knew we were going to end up in my room. I looked at my mother to find her grinning at me. She winked and then continued her dirty dancing with Jonny. Yes, we were definitely taking these guys back to our rooms.

Having come alive, and having something hard and excited poking into my backside, I spun round and wrapped my arms around Paul's neck. He put his hands on my hips again and we kissed feverishly on the dance floor. Wow! I was kissing a guy older than my mother, who was getting off with a guy only a few feet away. My arousal went higher still, and I started panting while we kissed. Suddenly feeling I was in competition with my mother, I broke the kiss and asked Paul what his plans were for the night. He chuckled and slid his hands down over my arse.

"There's this really hot girl in a black dress," he spoke seductively into my ear. "I was hoping to help her out of it back at her apartment."

"Do you think she'll let you?" I teased. Paul cupped my arse through the dress and squeezed my cheeks.

"If she does then she's in for a really good time." Paul squeezed my cheeks again as I clung to his neck, moving to the music. I was so turned on now.

"You sound so confident," I gasped. "What can this lucky girl expect once you've helped her out of her black dress?" Paul kissed me passionately before answering.

"She can expect to be treated like a lady for starters," he assured me. "Then she'll be kissed and nibbled all over. She doesn't know how good I am with my fingers and tongue yet. I think she won't know what's hit her if she lets me go down on her."

Coming over all giddy, I kissed Paul again. I wanted to grab the front of his pants and squeeze what I suspected was a good size hiding in there. "Do you think she's good with her hands and mouth?" I murmured. I was becoming too hot to speak properly.

Paul grunted and pulled me in really tight. His fingers dug into my arse through the dress, lifting me up on to the tips of my heels. "I think she's probably better than she realises, and I think she's great with her tits to."

I missed a breath, so I sucked sharply in his ear on the next one. My nipples were hard inside my braless dress and my clit was throbbing. "Do you like her tits?" I was teasing while my sanity hang by a thread. This game was sending me round the bend. I'd never played at something so erotic before.

"She knows she has great tits. It's why she's wearing the black dress. I sure hope I get to fondle them later."

"Ohhhh," I gasped.

"Are you two love birds ready to get out of here?" It was my mother, holding a grinning Jonny's hand. Saved by the bell, I thought. Saved from groping a man's cock on the dance floor and appearing more slutty than my mother.

Pippaa
Pippaa
289 Followers
12