Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippaa
Pippaa
297 Followers

We left the bar like two couples, which effectively we were for the evening. The cool air outside immediately hit me, letting me know I was more drunk than I realised. I was still in relative control though. Only my libido was out of control. I was then starkly reminded I had just pulled on holiday with my mother. Joking and laughing as we trotted off down the strip towards our hotel, I knew I could never tell anyone back home about this. A few thousand people on Literotica was ok though. Laughing my arse off.

I'd had one night stands before, only two, but two nonetheless, and they certainly weren't anything like this. It was very surreal kissing my mother goodnight before she took a stranger into her room for no strings attached sex, and then I took a stranger into my room. Made worse by the fact he was twice my age. My damn nervousness was returning to scupper my night.

However, as soon as Paul closed my door he took complete control of the situation and me. He was right in his assessment. I'd have no idea what hit me until it just did. Kissing me urgently, Paul took hold of the dress straps on my shoulders and kissed across my face and down my neck. His softly kissing lips then travelled across the top of my right shoulder, where I felt the dress straps begin to move down my arms.

Giggling excitedly at the pace he was moving at; I unbuckled Paul's belt and unzipped his jeans. We hadn't been inside my room for more than a couple of minutes, yet, he had my dress falling down my body, exposing my breasts while I pulled out his cock and tugged on it. Long gone was the indecisive Pippa. Age was just a number now, as Paul scooped my breasts into his hands and sucked on my excited nipples. His cock grew bigger and thicker in my hand before I had to get down on my knees and take him in my mouth. Paul groaned and fondled my breasts while I showed him I knew how to handle a man's hard length. I cupped and gently squeezed his balls while sucking hungrily on his cock, and looking into his eyes.

Releasing my inner slut, I licked his balls and ran my tongue up along the sensitive underside of his throbbing shaft. I then swallowed the head and collected his pre-cum with my swirling, eager tongue, before licking back down to his balls again. We maintained eye contact as his fingers became entangled in my hair. I knew he wanted to fuck my face, but he remained the gentleman for now.

After awhile I stopped giving him head and lifted my breasts. Paul grinned and groaned as I pushed them together around his shaft. He then slid his length through my cleavage. It felt so hot and dirty being on my knees in front of a man twice my age, letting him fuck my nineteen-year-old tits. In fear of shooting his load all over my breasts, Paul eventually helped me to my feet and kissed me passionately once again. He then led me to the bed, where he promised to return the favour, tenfold.

Then, as Paul started kissing and nibbling me all over, as promised, I heard moaning and grunting coming from the room next door. I apologised to Paul when I started laughing and put my hands over my face in embarrassment. Jonny was fucking my mother on the other side of the wall. Her gasps and moans were loud and genuine. Paul chuckled and asked if it was the first time I'd ever heard my mother with another guy. It wasn't, but it was the first time hearing her while I was at it myself. Trying to block out the noisy sounds of my mothers raw passion, I closed my eyes and concentrated on what Paul was doing to me.

He teased his way around my body, taking his time with my breasts, areola and nipples. He kissed and licked his way down my tummy and all over my shaven pubic mound, before burying his head between my spread legs. Wow! I now had a forty-two-year-old guy eating out my nineteen year old pussy. True to his word, Paul was good with his fingers and tongue. Amazing in fact. It didn't take him long to finger and lick me to an awesome climax. I wondered if my mother and Jonny could hear me moaning loudly that I was about to cum, because the moment I started calling out in ecstasy, my mother could be heard grunting out her orgasm. It was quite extraordinary. Paul then lifted my legs onto his shoulders and rubbed the engorged head of his cock into my pussy.

"Now it's your mums turn to listen to her daughter getting fucked!" Paul chuckled and drove his thick cock straight into me.

Forcing the air from my lungs, I gasped for breath when he pulled back out. I then groaned loudly and begged for more. Paul looked only to happy to oblige my pleas to get fucked. He immediately started thrusting his cock in and out of my body, telling me how wet and tight I was. As if I didn't already know that.

Like mother, like daughter, I was getting fucked hard while my mother sounded to be getting the same treatment in the next room. In some bizarre kind of fashion, I suddenly felt competitive.

"Take me from behind!" I demanded.

Paul chuckled and we changed places. Deep doggy always has me screaming like a banshee. Not from terror, but a deep, hard fucking. Facing the wall separating the two bedrooms, Paul entered me from behind, yanked my head back by my hair, and then fucked me like a holiday slut. Receiving the hardest, deepest pounding of my young life, Paul and his cock had me screaming like said banshee. There was no way Jonny and my mum didn't hear me getting fucked and climaxing. I started laughing the moment my orgasm subsided. Paul then got me to go on top. As I softly sat on his cock and gently moved my body, the action in the next room got a little crazier. My mum was repeatedly moaning and her bed was just as noisy. Instead of trying to block out the noise this time, which I hadn't been able to do anyway, I took my time riding cock while I listened.

As Paul squeezed, played and sucked on my breasts, he became lost in them. Gradually riding my way to another climax, I became lost in the sounds of my mother getting fucked. I reckoned she was getting it from behind, because it sounded so animalistic, and the bed was rocking and squeaking so loud. I'd heard my mother having sex before, but not like this. Her moaning stimulated me and my movements became in tune with her gasps of pleasure. I closed my eyes and visualised the scene inside the next room.

Jonny working tirelessly to satisfy my insatiable mother, while she clutched at the bedding with her face all screwed up in agony and ecstasy. My nipples were being sucked so hard by Paul while his cock was buried deep inside me, I put my hands on his chest and continued visualising the scene next door. I began to bounce on Paul's cock, matching each and every one of my mother's screams of 'Ah! Ah! Ah!'.

Moaning in unison with my mum, like mother, like daughter we came together. I heard Jonny start grunting and then Paul wrapped his arms around me before he started grunting, and just like that, both rooms became silent, except for Paul and I panting for breath. Slowly removing myself to fall beside him, I was soon on my back recovering from some great sex. I felt his cum leaking out of my satisfied pussy as I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I was out for, but when I woke up I was all alone. I then quickly realised my mother was at it again. Her screams and groans were much louder than before. Where is Paul? I wondered, before it became obvious. Slipping my naked body out of bed, I went into my mothers room. There was my one-night stand, on his knees behind my mother, giving her one hell of a pounding from behind, while Jonny knelt in front of her with his cock buried down her throat.

I wasn't shocked, surprised or angry. I wasn't even jealous. Jonny looked at me and smiled. He then moved away from my mother and got off the bed. I stood naked in the doorway, watching Paul fucking my mother just as hard as he had fucked me. She looked and sounded so slutty, moaning with her big tits swinging as she got fucked. It was filthy. I was aroused once more.

"Let's go to your room, Pippa," Jonny grinned. I watched his fit, naked body walk towards me, or rather, I watched his hard cock come towards me.

Giggling at the madness I'd just walked into; I was quickly escorted back out again by my mother's one-night stand. I couldn't protest, something inside me just went with it and allowed him to take me back to my room.

"I actually wanted you when I saw you dancing with your mum in the bar, but Paul insisted," Jonny told me. I was neither impressed or insulted by his his words. "You're both smoking hot, but you're the one I really wanted to dance with."

"You mean fuck!" I laughed.

"Paul said you're tight. I knew you would be," he grinned and laid me on my bed. "Have you and your mum ever done this before?" he smirked, positioning himself between my spread legs. "I love your tits."

"No, have you and Paul?" I threw back at him, as he grabbed and squeezed a breast.

I was already wet from Paul cumming inside me, and of course from the sordidness of it all. Jonny groaned as he started pushing his cock into me. "We've done this a few times, but never mother and daughter."

With that, Jonny pushed into me, enjoying how tight I was compared to my mum, in his words. It felt nice. He felt nice. Forgetting where his cock had been the last couple of hours, I wrapped my arms and legs around his body and clung to him while he fucked me with hard, deep thrusts.

It didn't take me long to cum on his cock, especially while I listened to round two of my mother getting fucked again. As soon as I climaxed Jonny flipped me over and took me from behind. He drove into me and my mother and I started groaning through the walls together.

I don't know when she came and eventually stopped, because Jonny fucked me so hard, much harder than Paul, that I buried my head in a pillow and screamed my head off. Soon enough, I had my second guy of the night shooting his cum deep inside me.

Paul and Jonny left together while my mother and I remained in our beds. After they left laughing and celebrating, she came into my room to see me. She offered me a cigarette and we sat up in my bed smoking. I didn't care that we were naked and had just shared the same guys, I'd deal with that in the morning.

It was the only time I'd ever pulled with my mother. Several years later in 2023, we've booked our first girls holiday since Crete. We're off to the Dominican Republic.

I wonder what awaits us in the Caribbean...?

Pippaa
Pippaa
297 Followers
12