Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Jackie and her Mom have become much closer than he thought.
4.5k words
4.51
40.4k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the first chapter. I would encourage the reader to read that before reading this, for context.

The next day, I arrived from work to find both Maria and Jackie in the living room, sharing a glass of wine. Jackie was seated on the sofa, across from Maria in the wing back chair. Both were dressed in leggings and t-shirts, and neither clearly was wearing a bra underneath. Jackie's puffy nipples pushed into her blue top, creating small pointed tents. Maria's large rolling breasts bloated the material of her pink stretchy op, the sagging pair rounding out near her belly, with only the outline of her large areolas evident.

I looked to the empty kitchen, then back to the two. "Late supper tonight, ladies?" I enquired.

"Pizza's on its way," replied Jackie, "Mom and I took the day off together."

I sensed something in both of them that told me there was more to the story, but I continued, "Well, I guess I'll join you then." I went to the bar and pulled out a glass, half-filling it with whiskey and came back into the room. Jackie patted the cushion beside her. As I sat, she gave me a kiss, and I noticed a musky scent on her lips. I took a sip of my drink and asked, "So, you were Netflix binging then?"

"No, we just sat out back for a while, in the sun, and lazed around inside. Just girl talk, you know." Maria stayed quite silent through it all, looking comfortable in the chair, one leg tucked under the other.

"Would you girls like some more wine then?" I offered.

Maria spoke up, "Not for me, I'll be drunk before the food gets here."

Jackie looked deeply into my eyes, and suggested, "We can have another round after supper, if you like. Mom and I are a few drinks ahead of you." She smiled a smile that told me there would be much to talk about later. Jackie kissed me again, longer this time, and something told me I wasn't imagining the flavor she proposed to my lips. "I want to thank you for taking care of Mom for the past few weeks. It really has helped both of us a lot." Her hand cradled my head, lovingly.

I looked to Maria, who transferred her one leg beneath her for the other, and in doing so, fleetingly displayed a darkened wet patch of fabric at the crotch of her leggings. Maria spoke up, "Yes, the two of us have grown much closer, since you started taking care of me." She sounded sincere in her tone.

"Well, that's very kind of you both, but family is family, especially when Covid is all around us." I rested my hand on Jackie's knee as I sipped again. I looked again at Maria, now settled in her chair. "Nobody," I told her, "should be alone if they don't want to be."

As Maria acknowledged my comment with a smile, the doorbell rang. She sprung up, took her wallet from the table, and proceeded to the front door. Jackie reached in for another kiss, this one much longer and with a prodding tongue. She whispered, "You've been very good to my Mom, and I appreciate it. We had fun today without you, but tonight will be something new for all of us." I stared into her eyes in disbelief. She seemed to be telling me that she knew everything about her Mom and me, and was okay with it. She also was telling me that there was more to their relationship than I had ever imagined.

Maria placed the pizza down at the kitchen table, and began setting plates and silverware. I reached for Maria's glass and brought it with me to set down for her. When she finished, Maria returned to her chair. As I pulled it out for her, I kissed her, full on her lips, and said, "You've brought a lot of love into our home, Maria."

She looked at me, then at Jackie. "From now on, you call me Mom, okay?" And with that, she sat down. I sat as well, tasting my lips with my tongue. My cock quickly reacted, as I sensed the all too familiar pheromones of my own wife, from her mother's kiss. I had no question now as to what might have happened earlier today. But, no one had yet given the particulars. Jackie passed the pizza box to her Mom. We laughed and drank, and ate up the food. It was quite tasty and normal, just the three of us.

"Would you like another piece, Mom?" I asked.

"Well, just one more," as she slid her fourth piece onto her plate. She sucked the tomato sauce from three fingers and began to devour it. I looked to Jackie, who had already finished her meal, and smiled. I got up and began clearing dishes, wiping the table down as Maria got up with her own plate.

"Jackie, Mom?" I asked, raising the bottle of wine in the air, "Time to enjoy some more?" I could feel my cock hardening as I spoke.

Maria was first to respond. "Oh, yes, that would be nice. I'm just going to my room to find something more comfortable to wear."

After Maria left the room, Jackie closed the dishwasher, and said, "That sounds like a good idea. I think i can find something comfy as well." I filled their two glasses and topped up my own whiskey and brought them into the living room. It looked like Maria would not be taking her after dinner nap, and Jackie and my nightly run was not going to happen this evening.

I sat back in place and enjoyed a few sips. Maria was first to enter, wearing just her thin cotton dressing gown, lower thigh-length, and a pair of slippers. She took her seat across from me, sitting proper, with her feet on the floor. She made no attempt to hide her fully erect nipples, which poked through the cloth like small corks. I looked to her for any hints, but she acted quite calmly. She sipped her wine while I finished off my second glass, so I went to the bar for another.

Returning to the living room, Jackie was already seated on the sofa, both legs tucked beneath. She was wearing one of my white T-shirts and obviously no bra underneath. Her nipples, too, were as erect as her Mom's, but stood out more due to her almost flat chest. "Well, that looks comfy," I told Jackie as I took in the sight of her lithe body and firm well-developed thighs. The shirt was just long enough not to know whether she was wearing panties. "I feel kind of over dressed," I suggested as I sensed the charged atmosphere.

Jackie allowed me to enjoy the view, before stating, "I think you should go into the bedroom and see what I have chosen for you." I set my drink down, glanced at Mom, who was grinning broadly. I gave Jackie a furtive glance and left them for our bedroom.

When I opened the door, the entire bedroom was neat and appointed, but for one pair of men's bikini briefs, black in color, which were front and center on our bed. I tried them on, and found they left little to the imagination. The tip of my half-hardened dick struggled to stay below the elastic waistband. There just wasn't room in these for anything that grows to over six inches. This only made me harder, and the first evidence of precum began bleeding through the spandex-type cloth.

By the time I got back to them, the girls had switched positions. My wife now sat, with feet curled under, in the high back chair, while her Mom sat nervously on the sofa. I stopped between them, looking to Jackie. She returned my gaze and tossed her head to the side, in the direction of her mother.

I walked to the sofa, directly in front of Maria, and when I looked down at myself, the tip of my uncut cock peeked from the waistband. Maria looked up at me and scooted to the edge of the sofa. Her eyes gazed past me, to my wife. I turned my head to see Jackie's left hand pulling up the hem of the shirt, her right hand already touching herself through the material. Jackie stared right at me, as she pulled her shirt up to show me that her vagina was naked and shaved smooth.

Maria's fingers discovered the thick bulge of my bikinis, enjoying its girth and length. I kept my eyes to Jackie as she stroked herself with her middle finger. When I turned my attention back to her Mom, who was leaned forward, her huge jugs were now pressed against her knees. She kissed my hairy stomach just above my underwear, and her chin brushed atop my cock head, now streaming precum.

I turned my body to the side, so Jackie could see that her Mom was now dipping her tongue in my pee hole, dabbing up the salty mixture. Jackie moaned as her mother hooked her fingers into the waistband, peeling the undies down to mid-thigh. My cock flopped out, almost horizontally, brushing the side of her face.

Her Mom's hand instinctively grasped around my hips: cupping my ass cheeks and drawing me to her, as her mouth began its duty to harden me. My hands took Maria's thick mop of hair, and pulled her into me, her head turning sideways to remain seated while fellating me. Her ruby lips now engulfed my shaft, drawing me deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, fuck, that is good, Mom," I whispered aloud. Maria made slurping sounds as she suckled the blood engorged head. I felt another set of hands behind me, fondling my buttocks, sometimes over her mother's hands as well. And then a kiss, to my ass cheek, from Jackie, only heightened my arousal. Jackie's thumbs pulled my cheeks apart, and she mouthed kisses to each globe as she moved inward and lower.

Maria slipped from the sofa seat to kneel in front of me, raising my turgid cock upwards, so she could lick her way down to my hairy balls. I reached down to pull at her nighty, to find the stiff nipples through the cotton. She moaned as I twisted the thick flesh, while my wife brought guttural sounds from me, using her tongue and mouth on my backside. She had never done any such thing as this before. Her tongue worked around my sensitive anus, occasionally pushing against my sphincter. I could feel that I wouldn't last much longer. I pulled Mom's mouth away from my dick, and called out, "I can't last."

Maria, looking up submissively at me, and said, "Do you like what Jackie is doing? I showed her how her father liked to be played with, back there."

"It's very hot, Mom. The two of you are driving me crazy."

Jackie reached one hand between my legs to cup my ball sack, and said, "That's okay, sweetie, we've got all night." She moved around beside her mother and kissed my chiseled, muscular thigh. Maria replanted her lips to my cock head and began to slurp once more. Jackie moved to my cock, licking along the underside, bumping into Maria's face. I looked down at these two very sensual women, each of them now taking one side of my thick shaft and open-mouthed kissing it. They met at the tip on occasion, their lips touching without reaction.

The two worked me as I took each one by their hair and held on tight. Maria took hold of my shaft and placed her full lips on its tip. In one motion, she drove her mouth down, causing my cock to press against the back of her throat. Jackie serviced my ball sack, sucking in one nut and then the other.

"Mmmmmm,'' was the only noise I could make as I looked down at my mother-in-law sucking my dick, knowing I was about to erupt. I groaned again and felt the orgasm taking over. My hips thrust forward, driving the bulbous head again, into the back of Maria's throat. She took it all and began to accept the shots of semen pelting her. Her gulping sounds, Jackie's mouth sucking my testicle, and Jackie's hand caressing my ass cheek, brought out the last few spurts from my well-lubricated cock, as I pulled back from Maria's plump mouth.

Jackie approached her mother, whose mouth lay open, half-filled with my cum. The two women kissed as I sat back on the sofa, their tongues entwined, each sharing my warm seed. My cock continued to shrink to its former self, the slimy shaft glistening with both cum and saliva. The girls made contented sounds as their lips and tongues played.

I noticed Mom slip her hand beneath the hem of Jackie's shirt, while Jackie used one hand to caress her Mom's other breast through the cotton fabric. My wife's legs gyrated with the attention being given her clitoris. Her head tucked into the shoulder of her Mom, as her body absorbed the erotic fingering. Mom then softly announced, "We should take this to my room."

As we all stood up, I gulped down the last of my whiskey, turned to Maria and lifted her hand up, kissing the fingers that were wet with my wife's savory juices. I helped her to her feet and followed the girls toward Maria's bedroom, my cock now flaccid, but decidedly not for long.

As we neared her bedroom, Maria suggested that I go wash up. In the bathroom, I soaped up my cock, and did a quick wipe over my backside, just in case Jackie wanted to play more back there. I grabbed the deodorant stick and gave each armpit a once over, so I wouldn't have to take a full shower to be presentable.

When I re-entered the bedroom, my mother-in-law greeted me with a soft kiss. She then pointed to a chair at the foot of the bed, and told me, "Have a seat here, Stevie. You need to rest. Jackie and I will keep ourselves busy for a while, until you're ready to continue." I sat down, looked to my wife, who was sitting upright in the center of her mother's bed, her head resting against the headboard. She was naked now, and her feet were wide apart. Jackie's fingers coveted her left nipple with one hand, and slid the other up and down her sticky vagina.

Maria hiked her nighty over her head, her DD melons dropping from their once cozy covering. She climbed onto the comfy bed, moving between Jackie's' legs. I noticed the bed was unmade, the covers strewn asunder. On the nightstand stood a four- or five-inch purple phallus, with a flat, widened base. It was streaked with someone's dried juices. I imagined the heady aroma of it. Next to it was a tube of lube. This must have been where these two horny women played earlier in the day.

As Jackie's Mom crawled between her daughter's bare thighs, her heavy ass obscured any sight of my wife above the knees. Her Mom's pussy flaps hung beneath her chubby, gorgeous ass, almost inviting me to come suckle on them. The thick dark curls of her pubis were matted flat from her arousal.I looked to my own lap, hoping for an erection, but it was not yet to be. Jackie's hands appeared on her mother's head, as she caressed the messy curls, while Mom's head made long slow strokes up and down Jackie's waiting pussy lips.

"Ohhhh, Mom..." Jackie moaned. One of Maria's hands had taken a place at the entrance to her sweet daughter's vagina, while Mom's mouth found the excited button beneath the clitoral hood. More moaning came from my wife as Maria inserted first one, and then two stubby fingers inside her. She slowly fingered her daughter, and as the movements became more fluid, Mom added another finger, and then another. Her petite stubby hand was now pushing its way inside her daughter's sopping cunt, while Maria continued lapping along the outer organ. One of Jackie's hands left her mother's head and reached beneath, to play with the abundant flesh of Maria's right breast. The room was a mix of moans from each woman, as well as the sloshing sound of Maria's fist moving back and forth inside her young daughter.

Maria continued her lingual assault, pulling and flicking the erect clit. Jackie's groans filled the room as her mother slowly fisted her little girl. I felt my cock twitch as it came to life, seeing my wife's mother pleasing her for who knows how many times today. I got up from the chair and set myself just behind Mom's full ass. It was my turn now, and I willfully separated the plump, heavy cheeks to reveal her dark brown rosebud. I leaned in and licked at it, in the same way she was licking my wife beneath her. Her musky scent filled my nose, and I flicked at the tight opening. My thumb moved to push inside Maria's wet cunt, reaching up, while my tongue flicked across the spongy flesh of her anus. My fingers delved through Maria's bush to find her large erect clitoris.

"Fuck me, Stevie," Mom called out between her own licks. My cock was now semi-hard, so I kneeled back and placed it against her fatty folds, drawing it through the sopping flesh of her pussy. Her arousal offered enough lubrication to attempt entry. I pushed in, slipping my cock past the tight entrance and into the smooth walls of Maria's cunt. I pushed slowly now, allowing Maria to continue pleasing her daughter, while enjoying my cock as it stretched her to accommodate me. I had hold of her hips as I slow fucked my mother-in-law. Jackie continued her soft moans, taking delight in her mother's hand and tongue as they teased her to greater heights.

Maria lifted her mouth off the slick folds long enough to direct me, with the point of her finger, "Get that." I stepped off the bed and retrieved the dildo and the lube. I knew what she wanted. When I got back behind Maria, I pushed my now re-hardened cock into her sloppy cunt, once more. I left it inside, pushed in as far as i could.

Maria looked back at me, and said, "Have a taste, you might like it." I sniffed at the purple cock, the scent of my wife wafting into my nose. I licked up one side and down the other, finally inserting the now slippery cock into my mouth where my tongue could lave at her libatious drink. Pulling the toy back out, I popped the cap on the lube, and drizzled the gooey lubricant all over the head of the small rubbery cock. I held the tube over Maria's puckered brown ass and did the same. A finger entered her, applying lube to the moist vestibule.

I could hear Maria's groans now, as I pushed the purple cock into the rigid flesh. Her ass wiggled to help give way to the toy. My wife's legs were now moving more now, indicating that she was grinding into the senior's hungry mouth. I pushed some more on the purple play thing, and the entire length slid into Maria's velvety asshole. My hand clutched at the wide base, using it to fuck her tight backside and push it to its hilt.

I began to move my cock inside Maria, enjoying the stretched skin of her vagina; distended by the purple tool just on the other side of the thin fleshy wall. I held my cock still and pulled on the dildo, relishing the tingles that its movement transferred to my dick. Maria cried, "Ohhh Fuck." My wife made a guttural sound that would beckon her orgasm. I continued fucking Mom in both orifices, while she used her mouth and hand to bring Jackie over the edge to orgasm.

Jackie near screamed as the onslaught of pleasure released her sensuous juices. Her Mom licked at the now soupy labia, flooded with the flow from Jackie's reactive g-spot. She moved to the clitoris, pulling it into her mouth, and then flicking all around it. Mom's head was being pulled tightly as the rush of air expelled from Jackie's lungs, unable to hold off any longer. I could see my wife's head, bucking up and down as her Mommy got her off with both a tongue on her clit, and her fist deep inside.

My previous orgasm allowed me to stay hard, but not yet ready to cum. I fucked the plump pussy hard, all the while twisting the dildo round and round. The sensations were building for Maria, now fully enjoying my doggy style attack on her. I felt my wife pull her legs from beneath her mom and turn herself around, and upside down. Looking down at my stone hard cock ramming my mother-in-law's flabby pussy, I saw Jackie's head appear from beneath. Her eyes looked up at me, while her mouth clamped on to her Mom's fully aroused nubbin.

I pulled hard on Maria's hair, rearing her back like a young colt. She called out, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard, Jack!" And with that, I released a surge of energy, increasing my cock strokes rapidly. "Keekee," she continued, "Mop up Mommy's cummmmm." I hammered Jackie's Mom hard; she groaned at the intensity of my forceful thrusts.

My cock bottomed out each time, Maria's grunts proving it. Jackie continued lapping up her mother's cunt, her tongue sometimes licking my shaft as it slid in and out. Maria began to fuck back now, her hips driving into each thrust, causing her to rub her clit from Jackie's nose to chin. My balls swung into Jackie's forehead.

12