Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria's head began that familiar bucking, and her orgasm came in time with her daughter's tongue strokes. Mom grunted and force-fucked herself onto my cock, making my arousal all the more heightened. As Maria completed her climax, she began to slow, her daughter releasing the now tender button from her mouth. I drew back the purple toy from inside her ass, and tossed it onto the bed. My cock slid from the slick folds, still very hard, but not yet ready to explode.

My wife slithered back up to the top of the bed, her face drenched with her mother's juices. Maria collapsed to the bed, face first, and fully sated. I watched as her swollen gash and asshole still pulsed from the tremors of her most intense orgasm. My wife came to me now, kissing me full on the mouth. I tasted Maria as our tongues coupled. I kissed her wet cheeks and nose and chin, drunk with the intensity of these erotic moments.

When our mouths released, Maria was on her back, using one of the bed sheets to wipe her sodden labia. She rolled off the bed, and stood next to it. I was still kneeling where I had been fucking her just moments before. She gestured with her open hand, to her pillows. She said softly, "I think you've worked hard enough. Lie down here. I think KeeKee wants her share of that wonderful cock of yours."

With that, I plopped myself down, panting, but my cock still raging hard. I rolled onto my back as my wife moved over top of my hips. Her Mom pulled the chair I once sat in, to the side of the bed and took a seat. She was naked, beside us, and still panting as she watched her daughter squat over me. Jackie parted her own pussy lips and used one hand to guide my cock into her now sopping cunt. She looked down at me, staring intently as she dropped onto my cock like a stone. Her ass slammed hard onto my body, while my hands caressed her hips and waist.

Next to us, seated, was her mother. Feet extended to the bed and heavy legs parted enough for her to play with her clit, she took in her daughter straddle fucking me. The fat fingers worked her clit in small furious circles. She emitted, "Fuck your Daddy, KeeKee. Fuck him good."

Jackie responded to her mother's urging with more quick up and down bounces on my erect dick. Her own fingers diddled her swollen clit, and she turned to Maria, saying, "He's soooo hard Mommy." All of this sexual energy and dirty talk had its expected effect on me. I looked into my wife's eyes and nodded my head. "Ohhh, Daddy" she said to me, "fill up my pussy for Mommy!"

I took hold of her hips and forced myself deep into that tight pussy, my breath coming in gasps. I grunted as I felt my sperm working its way from my balls to Jackie's warm wet cunt. Eyes closed, hips pumping, my cock became warm from the pools of sperm trapped around it, inside of my wife. Jackie leaned forward, again kissing me lovingly. As she raised herself from my cock, it flopped out, already becoming soft once again. My semen oozed from Jackie's used pussy, long strands spilling over my pubic hair.

I checked in with her Mom again, seeing her eyes closed tightly. Her fingers spinning circles over her meaty clit, pushing her once again to another climactic surge. She dropped her feet to the floor, large breasts heaving still. Jackie lay down beside me and I scooted over to the far side of the bed. Maria moved in beside her daughter, her enormous breasts dangling beneath her. She kissed her daughter's navel and travelled downward, licking and kissing the soft flesh that lead to Jackie's cum filled opening. I sat up to watch my mother-in-law lap up the soggy mess. I could see my cum collecting within the folds, as her Mom peeled them wide enough apart for her tongue to lick the warm gooey mess from her daughter. Jackie just laid still, fatigued from her own orgasm.

Once she finished her task, Maria laid herself between us. We all stayed there for a while, recovering from our evening of debauchery. Maria broke the long silence with, "You two go get cleaned up. I will have a shower in the morning."

As Jackie got up from the bed, I rolled toward Maria and said, "We love you, Mom. Have a good sleep." I then rolled to the far side and got up to leave. Jackie was now kissing her Mom's forehead. The two of us left the room as Maria turned out her bedside lamp. We closed the door and showered up.

My wife and I kissed softly and held each other tight, under the spray of the showerhead. Time slowed as the rain drenched us both, from above. Our bodies were as one, for a while. We washed each other clean and turned off the water. Once toweled dry, we walked to our bed and climbed in from either side. Jackie and I met in the middle, her turning her back to be the little spoon. I held my wife as I did on our wedding night, with love and care. We drifted to sleep soon after.

12