All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02'

by Sig1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Humiliating the white bitches

Jada will say "BLM" and the Montgomery girls will shudder at the punishment they will get from her and her mother. A change in plans as Allison will be told to cancel the social engagement and limousine citing a stomach virus as they proceed on their obligations to pay reparations for racism to Kayla Jones and Jada Jones by riding on the trunk of Kayla's car for the ride to their neighborhood where they will get better acquainted with both black men and women who will put them hard at work pleasurizing their counts and getting impregnated with potent black sperm. Life will never be the same for them as they sell their house and move with the Joneses after "voluntarily donating" all their assets to BLM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks....think it would work a little better if both of the whites girls put up more of a fight. Especially the daughter...This one is kind of done...maybe you could write one about a black basketball coach and her star black player. Both lesbians have it in for the competing teams white cheerleader coach and her equally sexy blonde cheerleader...try and make more nonconsensual. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice but...

I like what you've done here, but as The Highlaner said, there can be only one. After another round of humiliating the Montgomerys thoroughly, perhaps even having Allison ride Holly's face, Kayla should make it clear they wouldn't even be in this position if Jada had been more assertive and handled things properly. Since she didnt, Kayla has no choice but to assume control of all, and as her daughter is licking her snatch, she demonstrates how to truly take control.

Or at least I could see her doing that.

Jedd

Dunn81Dunn81about 3 years ago
Love it

Hope there's more black femdom stories coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous