Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after the night before.
3.9k words
4.72
29.4k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suffered a rather disturbed night's sleep, processing and replaying what had occurred with my wife and her mother; I still struggled to believe it'd actually happened! Beth meanwhile quietly snored without a care in the world and my suspicion was that Sarah would be doing likewise in the room next door; I further suspected that the following morning and their return to sobriety might prove a very different story?

I'd given up on sleep before five o'clock and felt that I might benefit from an extra-long morning run, besides, the car needed collecting from Clare's, where Beth and Sarah had left it last night. Those morning runs are often when I do my most productive thinking, but I had no joy this morning; I still hadn't got beyond thinking 'Oh shit this is going to be messy' when I arrived home at seven-thirty.

I could have made it home thirty minutes earlier, but to now be 'running late' provided me with an excuse to shower, change and head straight out to work without breakfast and its associated conversation. I needn't have worried, when I did put my head through the kitchen door with excuse prepared, one look from Beth and a jerk of her head said it all: 'Get a shower and fuck off to work; don't come back in here."

I contemplated the girls' expressions as I took that shower; Beth's suggested embarrassment tinged with regret, while Sarah's seemed far more complex: It would have been easy to categorise it as mortified, even devastated, but in the moment when Beth's attention had turned in my direction, there'd been something more... hidden, beneath the surface, nothing I could put my finger on, but enough to now give me a hard on; WTF?

Intrigued as I was, I didn't dare look back into the kitchen to confirm that suspicion, shouting "see you tonight!" from the hallway as I went straight out of the front door and down to the metro station. My mind now speculating as to how, or even if their day around the shops would pan out and would Sarah even still be there still when I returned this evening?

Those thoughts held my attention for much of the day - it wasn't a day that could be described as 'productive -- and I was no closer to resolution when I arrived home. I'd sent Beth a few carefully phrased WhatsApp message through the day, but they'd not garnered any information; hell, they'd not garnered any reply whatsoever!

I can't deny being... nervous as I opened our front door, but that trepidation stemmed from excitement rather than fear. Sure I'd fucked my Mother in Law last night, but Sarah hadn't complained and more pertinently, it had been Beth, her own daughter, rather than me who'd instigated, Sarah's violation. That said, the historic precedents of using the 'I was just following orders' defence aren't good.

What the hell, I couldn't put it off forever and whilst far from blameless, I did feel my culpability was no more than Beth's, while her anticipated excuse of 'I was too drunk to know what I was doing' was no better than my own. Besides, the most likely scenario was that Sarah would be too embarrassed by events to discuss them and would already be on a train home, having left instruction that the incident should never be mentioned again.

Which goes to show just how badly I'd misread those expressions across the kitchen table. The door chimes announced my return, but while lights were on in the hallway, the rest of the ground floor was in darkness and indeed silence; this was not promising. It was a good twenty seconds before a voice rung out from upstairs "Paul, is that you? About bloody time... get yourself up here." The voice was Sarah's and she didn't sound in the least embarrassed.

I was slow in starting my ascent, trying and once more failing miserably, to reassess the situation based on that unanticipated tone in Sarah's voice. That prevarication drew another and more forceful demand "Now! I've got a job for you and we don't have all night!" This time I certainly responded, scurrying up the stairs and discovering its source in my own bedroom.

I walked through the door to discover my wife tied face down and naked on our bed, her buttocks glowing red from an obvious spanking! While it may be hard to imagine, I spared Beth little more than a passing glance; it was the sight of her mother which caught and held my attention: "Like it Paul? The outfit's not mine, this is that weekend surprise which Beth wouldn't show you last night last."

As I stared at Sarah with a drying mouth and a fast hardening cock, I found myself disloyally thinking that Sarah perhaps better suited the outfit better than her daughter might? The stockings, heels and skimpy panties would've suited them both equally, so too the lone-ranger styled half-mask -- that really was sexy! - but the black-trimmed scarlet basque was undoubtedly better filled by Sarah's fuller curves than Beth's slimmer figure would have achieved.

Sarah revelled in my attention; she even treated me to a slow pirouette to ensure that I got the full effect before speaking further: "I've been teaching Beth to show a little more respect her mother, while giving her a sex education lesson; Beth's not quite so worldly wise in such matters as she thought she was. However, there's a limit to what can be achieved with just a few pieces of plastic and what your kitchen had to offer, but now that you've finally arrived..."

I was astonished, where had my staid and conservative Mother in Law disappeared to? Still beyond speech, my eyes returned to Beth's prostrate and naked form secured to the bed; the sight of a humungous black dildo -- presumably the one which Sarah had purchased the evening before? -- laid beside her caught and held my attention. Surely not?

Sarah's gaze had followed mine: "No Beth's not ready for that one yet, but it proved useful for tanning her disobedient little backside. We'll perhaps introduce her to it later, once she's been... primed a little more; though I doubt that we'll get inside her tight little bum even then."

That helped me find my voice: "Not a chance, Beth doesn't do anal."

"I've had Beth tell me that about all manner of things this afternoon, but she's discovered that those aren't her decisions to make; Beth had her turn last night... She's not the one calling the shots today. Now, get your clothes off Paul; dinner can wait... Beth's hungry is for something far more... carnal."

I might've been surprised, even disorientated by this unexpected reversal in meliority, but it hadn't compromised my erection, I was rock hard and lost a couple of buttons in my eagerness to comply. Any reservations -- there ought to have been some, but I don't recall any! -- I might've had being subsumed by the thought that I was once again 'just following orders'.

By the time I was naked Sarah had eased the bindings on Beth's ankles -- surprisingly easily, I surmised that such bondage perhaps wasn't new to Sarah? -- climbed onto the bed beside her daughter and pulled a silently compliant Beth onto her hands and knees. Beth's ongoing silence had by then become one more point of confusion and was another which Sarah explained as I followed her onto the bed:

"Beth's mouth doesn't need to open until there's a cock for her to suck..." Grasping mine gently Sarah added "... and this one looks like it'll fit the bill nicely." I fell as silent as my wife while Sarah guided my cock toward her daughter's mouth, save for my grunt of pleasure in the moment Beth mutely parted her lips to accept my erection.

I've never had any complaints with regard to Beth's fellatio prowess, but this afternoon she surpassed herself, not just her lips and tongue, but Beth's cheeks pulsed around my shaft while her teeth scratched along its length. Those sensations were both something new and Beth seemingly took my cock far deeper into her throat than she'd ever previously allowed.

Beth's silence had also now been broken, albeit that my intruding cock prevented more that moans, groans and the occasional garbled words. Beth's hips and lower body were also on the move and I'd been slow to realise that this and perhaps those sounds of pleasure too were in response to her mother's fingers; Sarah's left hand was buried between Beth's thighs.

By way of defence I should note that Sarah's right hand had distracted my attention from her left. That one had never strayed far from my groin, cupping and stroking my balls, while her fingernails teased at my scrotum, inner thighs and any portion of my cock that wasn't inside her daughter's mouth; between the two of them Beth and Sarah had soon got me as hard as a steel bar.

Thoughts of climaxing inside Beth's mouth had begun to enter my mind; this was something else Beth wasn't usually enamoured by, but given that this evening's submissive demeanour was also far from usual, then... perhaps? This contemplation was rudely interrupted when Beth's mouth broke free from my cock and she dropped to the bed, her accompanying yelp carrying a similar note of chagrin as my own groan of disappointment.

I realised this curtailment had been Sarah's doing. One sharp jerk and a twist of Beth's ankle restraints saw her once again secured firmly to the bed frame; my Mother in Law was clearly something of a bondage expert. "Beth's always been a selfish child, she's overdue a lesson in sharing..." Sarah punctuated her opinion by delivering a sharp slap to her daughter's buttocks; a blow which drew another frustrated wail from Beth.

"Oh, don't take on so, you'll get to taste Paul's cum before we've finished... but not just yet; it's Mummy's turn now." Sarah was knelt upright and facing me on the bed, she slid a hand between her thighs and lewdly drew the fingers back and forth through the lush auburn curls; where and indeed when had her panties disappeared? The basque, stockings and even her heels were still in place, but Sarah was now sans-pants.

I dragged my eyes back to Sarah's face and her lascivious smile suggested that she was pleased by my response to the pose that she'd struck; when she spoke it was in a tone that was equally salacious: "This is where Mummy wants your cock; hard and fast, just like you ploughed Beth last night." A moment later Sarah and was supine on the mattress, legs spread wide, knees raised and that lascivious smile still evident on her face.

The hiatus had helped, but I'd been close to coming when I was plucked free of Beth's mouth. "I... I'm not sure that I'll last long... not if I go hard."

"Don't worry about that Paul, I won't take long either; just fuck me hard... no mercy."

Fulfilling that request was no hardship and five seconds later I was between Sarah's legs with my cock driven to it's full length inside her pussy; Jesus Christ but she was wet! The gasp Sarah released as I bottomed out was matched by a second from just beside me; bloody hell, I'd all but forgotten my wife! When I looked left our eyes weren't three feet apart; my alarm lasted but an instant, quelled by Beth's reassuring smile and approving nod.

I returned Beth's smile as I withdrew and moment later, slammed my cock back into her mother's cunt; it knocked the breath from Sarah's lungs, but I speared into her again regardless... she'd been the one to ask for 'no mercy'. I followed up that first penetration with perhaps ten or a dozen equally powerful thrusts before losing my self control, but as the lady had also said: ' I won't take long either'; Sarah was already writhing and gasping through her own orgasm, with legs locked about my hips when my seed began streaming into her.

It was perhaps thirty seconds before my cock softened and slipped free of Sarah's pussy, but we were twice that recovering our composures, with Sarah's legs remaining clamped around me throughout; even Beth was gasping for breath and she'd only been watching! Once we had, recovered it was Beth rather than me who Sarah addressed: "So, does my cock-hungry little daughter want a turn now?"

Beth struggled against her bonds as she responded with a wide smile and eagerly nodding her head; I was minded of an excited puppy. Sarah promptly pushed me off herself then casually freed the ropes securing Beth's wrists as I rolled into the space between mother and daughter. "If you're that eager, you can get him hard for yourself then; Paul's quite worn me out."

Beth didn't hesitate, despite -- or perhaps because? -- of my cock being coated with a viscous film of her mother's juices she scuttled down the bed, fed it between her own lips and began suckling as insistently as the first time. I was knackered myself in that moment so other than reaching down with one hand to grope at Beth's tits, I let her get on with it; after only a few seconds thought, I stretched out my other arm, scooped Sarah's softer and fuller right boob out of that basque and fondled that one too.

The tactile difference between those two women was quite a turn on; their being to mother and daughter even more so and the women's twin groans of contentment at my touch were so similar, they might've been one. Sarah rolled toward me to allow access to her left boob too, but only for a minute or so before rolling beyond my reach completely; then it was my turn to groan, albeit with frustration.

As lusciously tempting as Sarah's tits were, they couldn't in that moment compete with the sensation of Beth's mouth working on my fast stiffening cock; I allowed her to escape and returned concentration wholly to my wife. Beth's oral ministrations were once again something special, her nibbling gently on my foreskin was a completely new experience. Beth was also writhing sinuously again and this I attributed to her mother's attentions; I could see Sarah's shadowy presence positioned behind her daughter once again.

Beth's blow-job was again brought my to an abrupt halt by her mother, albeit indirectly this time: Sarah's fingers, or whatever else she was using sliding between Beth's legs had worked their magic, she pushed off my now raging cock and her upper body slumped to the bed with a primitive wail, before shuddering and mewling her way through a powerful orgasm.

Sarah was beside me and pulling me upright whilst Beth was still twitching; now pushing me toward the foot of the bed Sarah snarled "Time we changed ends, I think we can safely assume that Beth's ready for that fat cock of yours..." I was on the move when Sarah pressed a tubular plastic bottle into my hand: "Take that with you, I'm sure you'll find it useful." My mother in law's accompanying grin was wicked!

Two things about that bottle fought for my attention as I shuffled down the bed: The bottle's label advised that it contained an 'Intimate Lubricant', while its warm and sticky-slick surface suggested that it had perhaps already been somewhere intimate; was this what Sarah just been using on her daughter's pussy? The size and shape would've certainly been appropriate.

I was behind Beth when my contemplations were distracted and as ever it was my Mother-in-Law's voice that did so: "Is Beth ready for a good fucking?" The reply was only a whimper, but that whimper sounded affirmative. Sarah was now sat at the top of the bed, her back propped against the headboard with a couple of pillows; grabbing Beth by he hair, Sarah pulled her across and between her own legs as she added "Then why don't you go down on Mummy while Paul gives you one?"

Beth's response was less consenting this time, but promptly quelled when her mother leaned forward to deliver another sharp smack to her bum and a snarled. "I've already told you not to be selfish; besides, not ten minutes ago you were desperate for a taste of Paul's cum... and Mummy's pussy is overflowing with it,"

The speed and more especially the fervour with which Beth now complied with her mother's demands somewhat undermined her earlier reluctance; a case of trying to maintain appearances perhaps? Beth's face and fingers were deep between her mother's thighs and the sound of her lips and tongue enthusiastically devouring Sarah's snatch were audible through the moans and squeals of delight that she was drawing from her mother; I simply knelt there and drank in the sight.

This time it was Beth's voice which disturbed my reverie, was this the first time she'd actually spoken since I arrived? Beth's hips were swaying provocatively as she took a moment away from her mother's crotch, turned a semen and pussy-juice covered face in my direction and pleaded: "When are you going to start... I want my turn, a good hard fucking." Beth was my wife, how could I refuse... not that I wanted to.

Crawling a little closer I guided my cock gently through the soft folds of Beth's vulva -- she too was as wet as her mother had been! -- and that was all that was needed; it was Beth who drove herself backwards to effect the penetration, an action which she concluded with a primitive squeal and then a gasped "Yesssssss! Oh fuck yessssss." A few seconds later Beth began rocking back and forth on her knees, fucking herself on my intruding prick, while still managing to re-apply her tongue and lips to her mother; it was a helluva display!

Unsurprisingly Beth couldn't maintain it for long, when her co-ordination began to waver I grasped Beth by the hips and began driving forward myself; that drew another "Oh fuck yessssss"' followed by a "now bang it in hard... make me squeal."

Before I could comply with Beth's second request, Sarah gasped out an addendum: "But not too hard Paul... I'm almost there... don't distract Beth from finishing me off." We both responded, I by maintaining a firm but steady pace inside Beth's cunt, while she redoubled her efforts in pleasuring Sarah's. It didn't take long, another minute at most; what was Beth doing between her mother's thighs, her right arm seemed almost to be punching between them!

Sarah's orgasm when it arrived was spectacular; screaming like a banshee, her hands entwined in Beth's hair and shaking her like a rag doll as she bucked and twisted her hips to better grind her sex against her daughter's face. Fuck me... she went off like a volcano!

Immediately Sarah's eruption was over... though no doubt the lava was still flowing from her caldera, I began driving my cock harder into Beth, in line with her earlier request. Beth's climax wasn't long in arriving and was almost as explosive as her mother's; she too howled like a banshee before collapsing in a spasctically twitching heap between her mother's legs, leaving my cock waving in mid-air like a flagless pole.

Sarah's head-start in the orgasm stakes saw her recovering earlier too; Beth was still semi-comatose when Sarah began directing proceedings once more: "You've not come yet Paul? Good, if you're wanting Beth's tight little bum, then now would be a good time to take it; I got a bit of lube inside her already, when I slipped my thumb in there earlier, so Beth's nicely primed. Give her another shot... push the nozzle right inside her, then a coating on yourself too and you'll be good to go."

My hands and indeed everything else were trembling as I followed Sarah's instructions; Beth offered no objection as I pulled her back up onto her knees. It was only when my cock nuzzled between Beth's arse cheeks and pressed against the tight starburst of her bum that Beth whimpered "No, you mustn't... not in there." But even that protest was undermined by the way in which Beth pushed her hips backward to meet my incursion rather than striving to avoid it;. a single forceful thrust saw my cock head broach Beth's hidden entrance.

That penetration did draw a raw yelp of protest from Beth's lips, but as that faded to a mewl and finally a gasped "Oh....My....God" I knew that the battle was over; Beth's arse was finally to be mine. I'd had anal sex before -- not with Beth of course -- but I was far from experienced; I needn't have worried, my Mother in Law clearly was and with Sarah's whispered directions guiding us both, I slowly worked the full length of my cock into Beth's slowly yielding arse.

12