Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took more than a minute, perhaps even two, but there were no further yelps or squeals and Beth's moans, groans and gasps seemed to progress from surrender, via reluctant acceptance to accommodation; in the moment we both felt my balls tap against Beth's wet pubis, her whispered "Oh fuck yes Paul... That's it." was delivered in a tone of pure pleasure. I paused for long seconds to allow us both to bathe in the sensation and might've waited there longer had Sarah not intervened again.

I felt Sarah's hand slide between my thighs, her fingernails scraping across my scrotum in the moments before she cupped my balls in her palm, while a moan and a squirm from Beth indicated where those fingers had progressed to. Sarah spoke from behind my shoulder: "It's yours now Paul; start slowly, until you're moving easily then bang the arse off her; Beth wants it too, so ride her hard and fill her with spunk..." Sarah's hand had withdrawn before she concluded "...I'll go downstairs and start making us dinner while you do; I'm sure that we're already for a rest and something to eat."

I've no idea whether Sarah went immediately downstairs or stayed in the bedroom and watched, my attention was now focused entirely on Beth; God but she was tight! As ever I heeded Sarah's advice and began slowly; knowing when to up the tempo proved easy... Beth guided me herself!

Sarah had been right, Beth did want this too. I was soon driving hard into Beth's bum, but with all that'd gone before began worrying that I'd climax before she did. I slipped my hand from Beth's right hip around and across her belly, then and down through the lush hair between Beth's legs.

My thumb parted the hood and began gently stroking across Beth's clitoris while I pressed two fingers into her pussy and used those to more forcefully massage her clit from behind; a combination that never fails to accelerate and intensify Beth's orgasms. It worked as usual and a good job too: I could feel those penetrating fingers also rubbing against my own cock as it pistoned in and out of Beth's adjacent channel, accelerating my own climax too.

It was a close call and while I climaxed first, Beth's orgasm arrived only a moment later; that first spurt of semen into her bowel perhaps tripping the switch? Whether Sarah was still watching us or down in the kitchen, I've no doubt that she would've heard and no doubt smiled at the loud and protracted twin-scream of climax that we shared.

12