Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Holly was still swaying and dizzy, one after another Jada shoved the dirty dildos into her mouth and made her suck them clean, a task the blonde did as well as she could but without complaint.

Jada was about to put the strapon in her backpack but her mother cut her off.

"Are you sure you are not forgetting anything?"

Jada for a moment acted as if she didn't know what her mother was talking about, and giggling she searched the bottom of her backpack.

As if they were in a friendly social gathering, Kayla addressed the Montgomery's.

"As a symbolic token that we have no resentment toward you for trying to get Jada kicked out of school, we brought you these little gifts, which we hope you will enjoy, right now..."

Stunned, Allison and Holly stared at the two huge butt plugs Jada was presenting to them. The Joneses, sparing no expense, had bought a pair of metal butt plugs, nearly two inches in diameter at the widest part and with a delicate heart shaped handle set in red stones on the outside.

"You ain't gonna say thank us?"

As soon as mother and daughter opened their mouths to say thank you, Jada shoved a butt plug into each of them.

"Suck'em well. Soon you'll have them buried in your asses."

"Mmphh! Mmmh!"

Their blue eyes seemed to beg for mercy, and since they only heard moans from the blondes, the Joneses assumed that their gifts weren't so appreciated after all. They went on anyway, making them stand face to face, close enough that their breasts pressed against each other and with their hands behind their heads. Kayla and Jada respectively got behind Allison and Holly, made them spread their legs wide by kicking their feet apart and retrieved the butt plugs from their mouths.

"Please, you have already fucked us all you wanted. You are going to hurt us if you put that up our asses, please don't!"

"Ms. Montgomery, when I fucked you with the strapon you seemed to like it a lot. Betcha a couple of anal craving sluts like you ain't wanna take'em out."

As it was already too much talk, Kayla led the charge against Allison's asshole and Jada immediately followed suit. Sliding their panties aside, they pushed and twisted the butt plugs trying to overcome the resistance, as both blondes screamed, sobbed, and begged for mercy.

"Ooohhh my God! Aaahh! No more please! Oooh!"

Although both blondes had their buttholes still enlarged, unsurprisingly, Allison's was the first to give way to the butt plug. Allison's body shuddered, but once the worst part of her was over she was relieved.

Jada wasn't going to give up, and no matter how much Holly screamed and pleaded, she kept twisting and pushing the butt plug until finally, the blonde's stubborn asshole gave way to the toy.

In the absence of orders from the Joneses, Allison and Holly stood face to face with their legs spread wide and the cute heart-shaped butt plugs poking out of their asses.

Kayla looked around the living room while Jada searched her backpack for something, while an anxious Allison dared to plead to the Joneses.

"Please, let us go!"

"We are almost done Mrs. Montgomery. Please Jada..." Kayla winked at Jada to get on with her business.

Smiling, Jada pulled a can of red spray paint from her backpack and went to the wall of the living room her mother indicated. She used the paint to write a sentence in large letters and stepped back a few feet to check out her work. Jada assessed her handy work and went back to embellish her writing with a couple of hearts.

"What do you think mom?"

Kayla laughed as she read "ASS FUCKED BY GHETTO DIKES" written on the wall, and had the Montgomery girls walk up to the newly decorated wall, which they did with great difficulty. It looked like they were walking through a muddy field in their heels, and they had the feeling that at any moment the butt plugs could fly off.

Once against the wall, Kayla pulled their boobs out of the cups of their bras and to properly secure the butt plugs, she twisted the crotch strap of their thongs by rolling them around the handles of the plugs. As the thongs got between their pussy lips, the Montgomery girls whined softly as Kayla walked away to take some photos.

With the wall and the humiliating sentence graffitied in the background, Kayla took several photos of them, both from the front and the back, and in all of them she made them look towards the camera. Jada eventually wanted some pictures with them, and her mother took a few of her in which the black girl made them pose in humiliating ways.

"Well, I think that's it Jada. Are we forgetting something?"

"No mom. I think we're done for today."

"Ok bitches, the limo is waiting. You've better get dressed quickly!"

Kayla's words took the Montgomery girls by surprise, who couldn't believe that it could be all over. They made their way to the couch where their clothes were, while the Joneses laughed out loud as they reviewed the photos Kayla had taken.

"Mom, we won't be able to post any of these on social media."

"Don´t worry. We'll take some more when they dress up."

Never in their lives had the Montgomerys dressed so quickly.

Jada put the can of spray paint inside her backpack, but Kayla stopped her when she was about to put the strapons inside.

"Hold a moment sweetie, we gonna need those."

They took several photos of the Montgomery girls fully dressed, some of them with the written wall in the background. Kayla and Jada also took some photos posing with them. In most of those photos, the Joneses were wielding the strapons, and in some of them they shoved the dildos into the Montgomery's mouths.

"Some of these will be good enough to post. Don't you think Jada?

Done with the pictures, the Joneses allowed the Montgomery's to take their clutch purses and escorted them to the front door. Just before leaving, Jada stopped them in their tracks and pulled up their skirts so that their stocking tops and garters were visible.

"We can't go out like this, it's humiliating! Please!"

"It's not so bad. You can get your makeup done during the limo ride."

Although they protested, and not just because of the makeup, it was to no avail, so Kayla opened the door and showed them the way to the limo.

As was his custom, when the limo driver saw them leaving the house, he got out to open the door for them. And boy was he surprised by what he saw.

Two slender blondes, undoubtedly the wealthy ladies of the house, walked awkwardly towards him, wearing elegant clothes and jewelry but with their skirts rolled up at the waist and their makeup in a mess, followed closely by two black women waving huge strapons.

When they reached the limo, and to the driver's surprise, Kayla stepped ahead and shoved the strapon into Allison's mouth.

"Hold this for me, Mrs. Montgomery."

"Mmmphhh!"

She snatched Allison's clutch purse and pulled out another hundred. She made Allison and Holly turn their backs on the driver, showing him their spanked and plugged asses for a few seconds and handed him the bill.

"Please be kind enough to watch out for potholes and bumps. The ladies may be a little bit sore under there."

The driver took the hundred-dollar bill sporting a knowing smile while Jada grabbed Allison and Holly by the hair and yanked them towards the limo door. Tugging further at their hair, she made them lean forward and put their hands behind her back.

"Sorry, I almost forgot. Congratulations on your award, Mrs. Montgomery!"

"T...thank you Miss J... Thudddd! Ooouch!"

With a powerful kick to the ass, first Allison and then Holly, Jada sent the blondes flying into the limo. Holly landed over her mother, and as they struggled to settle, Jada leaned out and warned them.

"You wanted me kicked outta school... but I kicked you in! And don't even think about taking those plugs out!"

"N... no Miss Jada."

"No messing with those shoes either.

"Ok Miss Jada."

"Good girls!"

Jada closed the door and the limousine drove off towards the Philanthropic Society event. From the driveway, the Joneses said goodbye, waving their strapons in the air.

When the limo disappeared from sight, they put the strapons in their backpack and walked to their car chatting about their day of events. .

"Hey mom! We rocked dealing with those rich white bitches together, didn't we?"

"We rocked indeed, sweetie! We make a good team."

"Mom..."

"Yes sweetie."

"We should do this more often. Don't you think?"

Laughing out loud, the Joneses got into their car and hurried home.

They had no intention of missing the Philanthropic Society event which, as luck would have it, could be seen as a live stream online.