Like Mother Like Daughter Pt. 07

Story Info
Ashleigh's brother comes for a visit at the lake house.
5.5k words
4.74
18.8k
25

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. Also I'm getting back into the habit of writing every day so comments are very appreciated. This is the seventh part of an ongoing series. Sorry for the delay in this part, not sure how long the next one will take either. Keep watch because there's more to cum ;)

A quick recap of the characters:

Me: First person narrator/main character. 57, white guy, works from home, fit for an older guy, but with stamina issues. Recently out of the hospital.

Becca: My wife. 55, black woman, works in an office downtown. Large breasts and a big round ass. Has a condition called vaginismus which can cause severe cramps when she attempts vaginal penetration.

Sasha: My daughter. 20, mixed race, currently on summer break from college. Similar body to her mother. Has recently discovered she has the same condition as her mother and is struggling with it.

Ashleigh: My daughter's friend. 20, white, also on summer break, skinnier than Sasha, comes from a wealthy family.

Andrew: Ashleigh's brother. 23, white, works with his father, in great shape

*

"FUCK!" yelled Ashleigh as she pulled away from the window. Her brother had just showed up at the lake house, interrupting our lunch. Thankfully we had taken things slowly this morning with only a wakeup blowjob by my daughter Sasha and my wife Becca making Ashleigh eat her pussy under the table while we ate breakfast. After that though we had all gotten dressed for a pleasant morning of trail hiking. Ashleigh went back to the door and swung it open just in time to reveal her brother Andrew about to knock.

Andrew stood at the doorway, stunned for a second before he recovered and gave us all a big smile and wave. "Hey Ash! Mom told me about Sasha's Dad's hospital trip and thought I'd come on up to check on you all and see how things were going." Andrew looked over his sister's shoulder to see us at the table "Hi Mrs. B, Mr. B, hey Sasha. Am I interrupting anything?"

I got up from the table and went to the door. Ashleigh refused to move but I stuck my arm past her and shook Andrew's hand. "Hey there Andrew. Haven't seen you in years. You're not interrupting anything; we were just having some lunch. About to go for a swim though if you'd like to join us."

Ashleigh still stood between us awkwardly, not giving Andrew an inch. Andrew grinned at me, though I saw his eyes briefly flick towards Sasha. "That'd be great Mr. B! Can I get some help unloading the car though? I stopped in town and picked up some more groceries for us."

I nudged Ashleigh in the back. "Go help your brother Ash. We'll clean up in here." Ashleigh cast a quick scowl at her brother but went out to his car to help carry the bags in. I went back to the table and started to pick up the plates only to find Becca and Sasha closing in on me.

Sasha pulled us in closely whispered. "What the fuck dad? You're just inviting him in? How are we supposed to-" she glanced towards the door to make sure we were still alone "How can we keep fucking if Andrew is here?"

Becca crossed her arms "I'm not going to complain about getting you all to myself for a while, but I can't say I wasn't enjoying the rest of our 'activities'. Can't you get rid of him?"

I sighed. "Ok, first off we don't know how long he's planning on staying, but we can safely assume that he's planning on being here at least a few days considering that he brought groceries." Both women gave annoyed huffs at that. "More importantly, considering that Ash is here too I can't exactly claim this trip is family only, it'll be hard to turn him away without raising some suspicion." Becca's expression softened at this. "Also, let's be real, I'm supposed to be relaxing here. Not that I haven't loved the last week but having incredible sex with three women every single day, while fantastic, is exactly the sort of thing that put me in the hospital last time." Sasha looked down guiltily, I pulled her in for a hug. "Sorry babygirl. I promise we'll still find some time for you and me while Andrew is here. OK?" Sasha nodded and kissed me on the lips.

The door swung open as Andrew and Ashleigh came in, loaded with bags of groceries. We all cleaned up from lunch and squared away the groceries before we all went to change into our swimsuits. Andrew and I finished before the girls so we went to the kitchen to fixed up a pitcher of mojitos to enjoy by the lake. I took the opportunity to talk with the young man who had inadvertently put a stop to what was essentially a weeklong fuck-fest. After some small talk about his new job at his dad's law firm I finally got to what I actually wanted to know. "So, were you planning on staying a while? I saw you brought enough food for a small army."

Andrew chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah... I figured if I was going to be here a few days that you might not have planned on an extra mouth to feed. Especially as much as I eat." Andrew was even taller than I was and had the kind of build only possible with an on-call personal trainer. It didn't surprise me he could pack away the calories. "Besides, I figured that you might need a break from all those girls around the house."

I chuckled. "You have NO idea." Just then Sasha came into the kitchen having changed into a tiny, bright yellow bikini. Her auburn curls cascaded down her shoulders, her caramel skin contrasted against the yellow making it pop even more, and her curves were accentuated by the straps caressing her figure. As soon as she saw Andrew in the kitchen, she seemed to remember that she had packed this swimsuit for my viewing and shyly tried to cover up with a towel. Andrew had still gotten enough of an eyeful though to freeze him in place. I decided not to draw out the awkwardness of the situation. "Hey there Sash' can you take this pitcher out to the picnic table? We'll bring some glasses out in a second."

Sasha smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and took the pitcher out leaving Andrew and I alone again. I was struck with an idea just then. "You can pick your jaw up off the floor any time Andrew." He laughed sheepishly and began to say sorry, but I cut him off. "No need to apologize. I do have eyes y'know. I've known for a while how beautiful my daughter is. Just so long as you treat her with respect then I'm not going to be mad about a young man appreciating that beauty. Do you have feelings for Sasha?"

Andrew smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks Mr. B. And yeah, I've kinda been noticing Sasha ever since she, um, started taking after her mother." Andrew seemed to realize that he was talking about my wife and daughter and the color drained from his face. "UH, that is, Becca, Mrs. Brown is a very lovely woman. And Sasha looks so much-"

I laughed out loud, cutting Andrew short. "Don't give yourself an aneurism Andrew. I get it. I know that Becca is gorgeous, that's one of the many reasons I married her. And yes, Sasha takes after her mother in a lot of ways. Just stop tripping over yourself and be respectful and we'll be fine."

Andrew let out a deep breath and practically melted with relief. "Thanks Mr. B. Uh, Mr. Brown. Sasha's dad? I, uh, I'm not sure what to call you honestly."

I decided to mess with him a little and I stroked my chin exaggeratedly. "Well, you were just openly ogling my wife and daughter right in front of me, so I'm thinking you should keep it at 'Sir' for now." Andrew laughed, saw that I wasn't laughing and straightened up immediately. Watching him scramble to regain his composure made me laugh as well. "C'mon let's go have some drinks by the lake."

Andrew and I grabbed some tall glasses and a bucket of ice and headed down to the picnic table by the lake. Sasha, Becca, and Ashleigh were already changed into their swimsuits and were talking and laughing as they set out towels on the nearby lounge chairs. Ashleigh was wearing a red string bikini that tied at the sides and let small glimpses of her areola slip out practically any time she moved. Becca was wearing a white, cutaway one-piece that made her dark skin pop even more. We poured a round of mojitos, and everyone hit the lake.

After just half an hour I found myself getting tired, so I went back to the shore to stretch out on a lounge chair. Ashleigh joined me shortly afterwards. "Hey Mr. B. Can we talk? About something private?" I looked out towards the lake and saw that the others weren't paying attention before I nodded. "Well, it's about my brother. When he first got here, I was really annoyed because I figured that our fun would be over, but I think it might be something else. It's like, ever since I found out about you and Sasha, it was the kinkiest thing I had ever heard, and it just made me so fuckin' hot. And then I saw Andrew and I had never really thought about him that way, but now I can't stop staring at him. I saw him looking at me earlier when my top slipped and all I could think of was him sucking on my nipples. I mean, maybe it's only because I've been getting fucked so good lately, but right now I just want to ride my brother's cock. Is that wrong?"

I took a sip of my mojito, realized it was empty and looked back towards the lake while I mulled over a response. "I don't think it's wrong to want that. Obviously. And you're right that it could just be that your sex drive has gone a little nuts lately, but let me ask you something. Are you actually attracted to your brother, or is it just the idea of your brother that's turning you on?" Ashleigh looked out towards Andrew who was giving Sasha a ride on his shoulders. She shook her head and shrugged. I reached out and squeezed her hand. "It could be both. But I have an idea on how to clear your head. Let's head inside." I grabbed the empty pitcher and led Ashleigh inside.

Practically as soon as we were in the kitchen, I pushed Ashleigh against the counter and kissed her, feeling her tongue reach out to explore my mouth. Reaching down I pulled the tie holding her bikini bottoms on and slid a finger along her slit. She was wet, but not dripping so I kissed my way down her body before I got to my knees and began frantically licking her tight pussy. "OOooHHH FUCK! Eat my pussy Sir!"

I stood back up and grabbed her neck, pulling her close. "We don't have long slut. Do you want my tongue or my cock?"

Ashleigh didn't have to think about it. She pulled my swim trunks down and popped my cock in her mouth long enough to get it nice and hard. When my cock had swollen enough that my full ten inches were starting to make her gag she pulled off and stroked me. "Fuck me please sir! I need that big hard cock in me." I grinned and pulled her up to sit on the counter. Sliding my throbbing cockhead along her dripping slit I heard her groan in anticipation before I finally pushed into her. "OH GODDAMN! I love your cock S-Sir! I love being- UHHNNN- your slut!"

I grunted and groaned as I fucked Ashleigh as fast as I could, knowing that we wouldn't have long before someone came to check on us. "Slut I'm gonna need you to cum fast. What do you need?"

Ashleigh groaned and kissed my neck. "Ch-Choke me sir. Choke me as hard as you can and just keep fucking me."

Nodding I wrapped my hand around Ashleigh's neck and placed her hand on my forearm. We had done this a few times, so she already knew the signal and to squeeze my arm when she needed air. I slowed my pace briefly so I could focus on choking her safely. I squeezed until I felt her fingers tap my arm and held the pressure there while I picked my pace back up. Small guttural gasps came between Ashleigh's lips as I plowed into her. A series of miniature orgasms made her pussy spasm and milk my cock, which only encouraged me to fuck her harder. The entire time Ashleigh's lips kept moving as she tried to tell me to fuck her harder but no sound aside from her choking gasps came out.

I felt Ashleigh's arm start to go limp and she just barely managed to give the signal and squeeze my arm. Instantly I released her neck and she slumped forward, burying her face in my chest as she screamed. I quickly covered her mouth to keep her quiet, but Ashleigh continued to cum, her hips bucking and her hands flailing. It was several long moments as she caught her breath, breathing heavily through her nose before I let go and pulled out of her. Ashleigh kissed my chest and mumbled something unintelligible before I lifted her face to mine. "You didn't cum Sir." She said weakly.

I smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Not enough time. Don't worry, I'll see if Becca can help out with that later."

Ashleigh slid off the counter and started to put her bikini bottoms back on. "Lucky woman, getting all that tasty cum to herself."

I chuckled and pulled my swim trunks up before I started pulling out the ingredients to refill the pitcher with Mai Tais. "I'd say I'm the lucky one, but I won't argue." I started slicing some limes and pineapple. "So, did that clear your head a bit? Still thinking about your brother?"

Ashleigh paused and chewed her lip thoughtfully. "I think so, yeah. I mean, that was one hell of an orgasm, so I'm not thinking of jumping him right now, but the thought still turns me on. I don't think I'd want to date him. How weird would that be? But thinking about him fucking me senseless is pretty fucking hot. What should I do about it?"

I filled the pitcher with ice and started pouring the liquors. "I don't think there's anything wrong with being turned on by the thought of something. But there's a big difference between a thought and an action. If you tried to actually start something with him then there's a LOT of ways it can go wrong. I honestly don't know if it's a good idea to try anything with him. It may just need to be a fantasy."

Ashleigh sulked and started cleaning her cum off the counter. "Easy for you to say. All your fantasies are coming true."

A brief image flashed through my mind of Sasha, tied to a bed as my cock slid into her. "Not all of them, but fair point."

Ashleigh and I brought the pitcher of Mai Tais out to the lakefront and saw that Andrew, Becca, and Sasha had laid out on the lounge chairs. Becca looked at Ashleigh and I, saw Ashleigh's disheveled hair, and smiled slyly. "Did you two put dinner on?"

I held up the pitcher and gave a sheepish grin. "Got wrapped up in making Mai Tais and kinda forgot. Sorry."

Becca smiled and rolled her eyes. "Well, I'll take a drink but we're going to need to get dinner on now if we're going to eat. I'll take care of it. Anyone care to help?" Andrew hopped up, volunteering and after we poured another round of drinks, he followed Becca back to the house.

I stretched out on the lounge chair between Sasha and Ashleigh and enjoyed the sun for a moment. My conversations with Andrew and Ashleigh played in my mind as we laid out in relative silence. Finally, a thought crossed my mind and I spoke up. "Hey Sash' what do you think of Andrew?" Sasha turned her head and looked at me questioningly. "Like romantically? Have you ever thought of him that way?"

Sasha and Ashleigh both sat up and Sasha looked at her friend before she looked back to me. "Umm, not really? I mean, he's my best friend's older brother. Even if he is nice, and cute, and funny, and hot, and sweet, he's kind of off limits." Ashleigh looked between Sasha and me, confused.

I looked back and forth between them. "Well, it sorta seems like with everything else that's happened, normal limits may not exactly apply to this family. But let's suppose Ash is OK with it, do you think you would like to date Andrew?"

Sasha looked back at Ashleigh who nodded slowly at her friend. "I... I don't know. I haven't really thought about him that way before. He was always just kinda 'off limits' so I never really considered him that way. I suppose... If Ash is onboard..." Ashleigh nodded again, more enthusiastically this time. "Then yeah, I could see where that goes. What's all this about?"

I shrugged and sipped my drink. "Just thinking out loud babygirl. I figure one of these days you'll need to start dating again, and Andrew is a real nice young man."

Sasha looked at me, then Ashleigh, and back to me. "I like Andrew, a lot, not saying no, I just don't want to cheat on him and I don't know if I'm ready to give up the fun we've had daddy."

I reached out squeezed Sasha's hand, looked back towards the house to make sure we were alone, and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "I don't want this to end either babygirl. I just want you to keep it in mind."

Later that night, after the five of us had dinner and Becca and I did the dishes together while the kids were watching a movie and I told her my plan. Becca agreed that it was risky, but worth it if we were cautious. We joined the kids for the rest of the movie, and I tapped Andrew on the shoulder. "Want to go fishing with me tomorrow morning? Actually, let me rephrase that. We're going fishing tomorrow morning." Andrew agreed and after the movie Becca and I turned in early for the night. It would be a long day tomorrow.

-----THE NEXT DAY-----

The morning was cool and a light fog covered the lake as Andrew and I loaded a couple coolers into a small motor boat and headed out to the center of the lake. We chatted for a little while as we got our lures on and cast our lines before we settled back and enjoyed the silence. It was a good hour before I finally spoke up. "It's real nice to get some time away from it all. Especially after the hospital."

Andrew sat up. "Oh shit, I actually forgot! You just looked so healthy. I actually don't know why you went. Can I ask what happened?"

I sighed and nodded. "Nothing serious, just exhaustion. I've been overdoing it lately."

Andrew shrugged and cocked an eyebrow. "I didn't know that was a thing. You gonna be ok?"

"Yeah, I just need to take better care of myself, especially if I keep going at the pace I have been."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, how much do you want to hear about an old man's sex life?"

Andrew laughed "I don't mind. It's just us guys out here and I won't tell anyone."

"To tell you the truth Becca and I have been having some big changes in our sex life lately. It's actually been almost every day for the last few weeks. We've even had a couple threesomes with some girls about your age."

"NO SHIT! Good on you Mr. B!"

"Wanna hear the most fucked up part about it?" Andrew grinned and nodded. "When we were with the younger girl, I was imagining that it was Sasha."

Andrew's smile widened and I breathed a silent sigh of relief. "Whoa. I mean, Sasha's pretty hot, so I totally get it. Not gonna say I haven't imagined it myself."

I chuckled, my heart rate increasing as I took the next step. "What about Ashleigh? Ever fantasized about her?"

Andrew looked away across the lake before he answered softly. "Yeah... a few times. Is that wrong?"

I laughed and slapped him on the back. "Nothing wrong with a fantasy son. Besides, if you jerking off thinking about your sister is wrong, then so is me fucking someone while pretending they're my daughter so it's not like I can judge." Andrew and I laughed together and almost missed the tugging of a fish on the line.

We jumped into action and soon enough pulled in a good-looking bass. After a few more hours of talking and fishing we had landed half a dozen bass in total and called it a day as the sun started to get high in the sky. Becca met us at the dock asking how our fishing trip went. Andrew showed her the cooler full of fish and as soon as I could I pulled her aside and let her know how our trip had really gone.

Part one of the plan down I sought out Sasha and Ashleigh and let them know what Becca and I were working on. Ashleigh and I went off to install some cameras while Sasha went off to spend the afternoon with Andrew. After dinner the five of us sat by the firepit, Sasha practically hanging off of Andrew and Becca and I cuddled up on a bench. Ashleigh, for her part, pretended to be distracted by her phone. After a while I saw Sasha whisper something in Andrew's ear before she got up, stretched theatrically and told us all she was heading to bed. As she walked off Andrew's eyes were practically glued to her ass.

12